PDA

View Full Version : Wesley f'ing Inman!

entropy
08-18-2015, 11:10 AM
This guy is a bro amongst bro's. Got my order to me in like five days and I live in England!
Not only that but he threw in two 1ml colognes and a sample of ultimate orange juiced 2.0. Considering this was a really small order to begin with, I really wanted to bring some attention to the guy.
Wes, you're the best and I'll be purchasing anything I need from across the pond from you in future.

Thanks a lot.

3ml. Pretty sure these two are 3ml... I'm bad at this

Mad Mardigan
08-18-2015, 11:32 AM
Yes, Wes is the man. Let us know what you think of the UOJ 2, been eyeing that one. I already know the colognes are tip top. You'll be stabbin' cervixes all over the place.

derekh83
08-19-2015, 11:14 AM
He is one of the best dudes out there.

WesleyInman
08-24-2015, 05:36 PM
Thank you all for the very kind words.

It means alot and I genuinely still agree this forum has the best members of any forum I have ever been a part of :)

Entropy, did you try that UOJ 2?? Any thoughts on it?? Most people tend to say they like the new version better then the 1st. I do as well..though one thing is I sweat insane on the new version!!

entropy
08-24-2015, 06:43 PM
I tried it today actually but since I've never used the first one I'm going to compare it to project unicorn instead. Considering the stim ingredients both of these are real smooth with very little in the way of jitters or other unpleasant stim sides, just a clean energy that slowly tapers off over a few hours without a "crash".
Again, pumps are great from both of these and the focus is good.

I'm gonna get to the bads now. Neither of these supplements taste all that great, UOJ is a lot nicer than Project Unicorn though which tastes freaking awful.

I also found project unicorn gave me some real unpleasant prickly sensations on my skin which is down to the beta-alanine. Both times I used it the sensation was verging on intolerable tbh.

If you guys get a choice between the two, UOJ is great, it tastes as good as you're ever going to get considering the amount of nasty tasting but awesome ingredients and it does everyrhing it's meant to do with none of the shitty side effects you get from some stim based pre workouts. I'll definitely buy it again. Well buy my own tub when I grab some more cologne... Most intelligent sales strategy ever Wes, do you have any more of the Tom Ford cologne in? It's fantastic and I want all of it

It does make you sweat balls though, which isn't really a bad thing is it?

WesleyInman
08-25-2015, 07:11 AM
Great review, Entropy. Thank you!! Glad you like the products. Yes UOJ2 makes me sweat alot. Great for leaning out,and vascularity.

I do have more of the Tom Ford. FreePress likes that one too. Anything you need, and again ty to everyone here for being so awesome.

Enjoy!! Will PM you a bit later today Entropy :)

booklifter
08-26-2015, 09:01 AM
When did you start carrying Tom Ford? I don't even see it listed.

A couple of the 'private blends' are pretty good - outrageously expensive (makes my collection of Creeds seem cheap), but good - tobacco vanille comes to mind, 'oud wood' despite the idiotic name is a half-decent oud (tough category to get right), and tuscan leather is near the top of a genre led by discontinued formulas. Oddly I'm not that big on the tobacco oud - kinda seems like in trying to do both it does neither very well.

WesleyInman
08-26-2015, 01:56 PM
When did you start carrying Tom Ford? I don't even see it listed.

A couple of the 'private blends' are pretty good - outrageously expensive (makes my collection of Creeds seem cheap), but good - tobacco vanille comes to mind, 'oud wood' despite the idiotic name is a half-decent oud (tough category to get right), and tuscan leather is near the top of a genre led by discontinued formulas. Oddly I'm not that big on the tobacco oud - kinda seems like in trying to do both it does neither very well.

Yeah not everything I carry is listed all the time. I might put Tom Ford up again, but I might sell the rest of what I have on hand to an SS member tbh.

It is expensive to sit on and then decant brands like Creed, Dolce, etc. These are hand made items, blended with pheromones that you cannot find elsewhere. I even have a few scents that are Rare and Discontinued. One has to consider the time spent (labor) as well into the price, and then a small profit margin as well. Plus the products have very solid feedback as to "working" for most people. It is VERY hard to find a trusted Pheromone source tbh.

booklifter
08-28-2015, 12:50 PM
It is expensive to sit on and then decant brands like Creed, Dolce, etc. These are hand made items, blended with pheromones that you cannot find elsewhere. I even have a few scents that are Rare and Discontinued. One has to consider the time spent (labor) as well into the price, and then a small profit margin as well. Plus the products have very solid feedback as to "working" for most people. It is VERY hard to find a trusted Pheromone source tbh.

Reading this it occurs to me that I may have been unclear before - I was referring to the price of the Tom Ford Private Blend fragrances themselves as potential ingredients, not the price of your lineup.

WesleyInman
08-28-2015, 12:53 PM
Reading this it occurs to me that I may have been unclear before - I was referring to the price of the Tom Ford Private Blend fragrances themselves as potential ingredients, not the price of your lineup.

Ok ty for clarifying. Truth is all of these scents are pretty pricy. With or without pheromones.

I got a bottle of BY dolce from my gf for my bday ($500) bux. It's simply insane how much these cost, Creed included.

Thanx again everyone :)

Bam24
08-28-2015, 04:31 PM
^^. Sounds like u got u a good woman😉. Congrats man! How much for one of those Tom fords and dolce to add to my collection ! Pm me. Thanks Wes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WesleyInman
08-29-2015, 08:53 AM
^^. Sounds like u got u a good woman😉. Congrats man! How much for one of those Tom fords and dolce to add to my collection ! Pm me. Thanks Wes!

Hey man, I think the Tom Ford is sold out (SS member) I won't know until I make the bottle mid week.

I think I can spare one or two Dolce at most in 3mL. Not really in a rush to sell those, but for you I will ship you one. I will text you this week, is this ok?

TY!!!

Bucks
08-30-2015, 08:59 PM
I will add I get a lot of comments on these colones at evening functions. And it sets up conversations real easy with females. Pisses off a lot of other guys as well. LOL

F'ing ya Wes rocks !

Bam24
08-31-2015, 09:36 AM
^^. Which ones do you use? I'm waiting on some Tom ford and dolce. I hv high hope for them !

kevinmiller22
09-19-2023, 01:50 PM
Prepare to transcend your academic performance effortlessly with the unwavering support of our trusted Take My Online Calculus Exam For Me (https://takemyonlineexamforme.com) service, a reliable ally on your educational journey. Leave the weight of exam worries far behind as you embark on a path paved with precision and expertise, guided by our proficient team of educators, ensuring that you ascend to the pinnacle of academic achievement. With our comprehensive assistance, you will not only conquer calculus but also cultivate a profound understanding of mathematical concepts that will serve as a solid foundation for your future scholarly pursuits.