PDA

View Full Version : BAIBA powder is potent.

weekend
08-20-2015, 02:24 AM
finished a tub of this stuff from antaeus

the effect is strong after using 1.5 grams. i would equate the heat produced to 100-150 mg DNP, with no side effects except sweating and overheating. all the rashes and yellow fluids and lethargy is gone. this shit is way better than DNP. but ill never use dnp again most likely.

i recommend it, run the dose high, i bet 2 grams would be awesome stacked with another light dose of fat burner

i like albuterol and lipomorph to stack.

silverstrand
08-20-2015, 12:46 PM
finished a tub of this stuff from antaeus

the effect is strong after using 1.5 grams. i would equate the heat produced to 100-150 mg DNP, with no side effects except sweating and overheating. all the rashes and yellow fluids and lethargy is gone. this shit is way better than DNP. but ill never use dnp again most likely.

i recommend it, run the dose high, i bet 2 grams would be awesome stacked with another light dose of fat burner

i like albuterol and lipomorph to stack.

Interesting stuff - what kind of fat loss % could be expected in a given time frame?
Any withdrawal symptoms?

Bam24
08-21-2015, 12:54 PM
I also like the baiba! I just thru abt a gram in my preworkout. Which also has thermogenics in it. Def makes u sweat I only take on workout days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silverstrand
08-21-2015, 02:00 PM
I also like the baiba! I just thru abt a gram in my preworkout. Which also has thermogenics in it. Def makes u sweat I only take on workout days

From what I understand, this mimics the compounds the body produces during a workout - turning white fat into brown fat for heat/energy. I would think it would best be used on non-workoout days or several hours before/after a workout to keep the body's thermogenics up and further reduce fat?

nate3993
08-22-2015, 03:04 PM
so does it give somewhat of an energy boost in a way?

Mad Mardigan
09-04-2015, 09:13 AM
I don't notice any energy boost from BAIBA. I def notice heat and fat loss. Even got some night sweats :)

derekh83
09-04-2015, 09:59 AM
Are they having a Labor Day sale? I need to get some to try.

silverstrand
09-04-2015, 10:49 AM
I don't notice any energy boost from BAIBA. I def notice heat and fat loss. Even got some night sweats :)

I bought some - would love to use it but need to wait on it. I'm curious, how long does the heat last from the time you take it?

Bam24
09-04-2015, 11:44 AM
It's not a constant heat. It comes and goes kind of like hot flashes .. I'd say. ~4 hrs. Give or take. From my experience

Bam24
09-04-2015, 12:48 PM
It's not a constant heat. It comes and goes kind of like hot flashes .. I'd say. ~4 hrs. Give or take. From my experience

silverstrand
09-04-2015, 01:58 PM

Thanks man, I'll know what to expect. I've had only one hot flash my entire life several years ago and had no clue what was going on when it happened. It was a trip. Not sure what brought it on.

SoCal-Nutrition
09-04-2015, 08:23 PM
I'm anxious to try this out...we just added Bailba (http://socal-nutrition.com/baiba) to the site this last week.

derekh83
09-08-2015, 12:05 PM
I'm anxious to try this out...we just added Bailba (http://socal-nutrition.com/baiba) to the site this last week.

Saw that! Just bought some this weekend.

Mad Mardigan
09-09-2015, 05:23 AM
Bam24's answers are pretty accurate from my experience. I especially noticed more heat during down time, relaxing, or while sleeping. As far as supplemental effects on fat loss, it was extremely comfortable in terms of sides, yet very effective. And very dose dependent as well. I am dabbling with BAIBA solo, but have to get all the ducks in line before I can say hell yeah. I already think it has big potential, but wanna push it a little. So far I think it's pretty badass for fat loss. Gonna try adding in a big caloric surplus with big doses and see if anything happens. Have yet to see any negatives, if anyone has any speak up!

totalflexblog
09-09-2015, 06:49 AM
so does it give somewhat of an energy boost in a way?

It wont give an energy boost - in fact it works by diverting energy away from ATP production (ATP is the cellular energy source), and dissipating it as heat. The technical term is the uncoupling of oxidative phosphorylation.

Scope75
09-09-2015, 07:28 AM
So who's got the best price on this???
I'm about to make a Fat Attack Stack and this could/should be added.

Mad Mardigan
09-12-2015, 11:00 PM
Got mine from primordial muscle, was the cheapest I could find at the time.

Scope75
09-14-2015, 07:54 AM
Have some on its way to me...

moleculargainz
09-17-2015, 08:47 PM
Hey guys I just recent started putting together a website called Molecular Gainz (not to be confused with small gainz). The site is no where near done but its basically going to be a bunch of articles providing overviews of different research topics involving exercise and nutritional physiology as well as supplement science. My first article is a look at the current research involving BAIBA and basically how awesome it is. Go check it out Molecular Gainz - BAIBA (http://www.moleculargainz.com/home/BAIBA)

totalflexblog
09-18-2015, 10:01 AM
Hey guys I just recent started putting together a website called Molecular Gainz (not to be confused with small gainz). The site is no where near done but its basically going to be a bunch of articles providing overviews of different research topics involving exercise and nutritional physiology as well as supplement science. My first article is a look at the current research involving BAIBA and basically how awesome it is. Go check it out Molecular Gainz - BAIBA (http://www.moleculargainz.com/home/BAIBA)

That's a really good article. Thanks. The sentence about BAIBA having "potential to combat obesity and diabetes" could be construed as a drug claim though.
I think your HED calculation is slightly off. The dose used in some of the experiments was 100mg/kg in mice; to scale that up to the human equivalent dose you can multiply by 0.081 (or times by 3 and divide by 37 for the same result). For a 180lb (~80kg) male that would be 648mg (100x0.081x80).

Scope75
09-27-2015, 08:38 AM
So I ordered 5 containers from SoCal and started it up 5-6 days ago and I'm just taking a serving pre fasted cardio and lifting and from the first dose I've felt it working and the results are easy to see on my body.
Yeah I'm lean and not let point for a miracle but what enhancement it's giving me is legit and it just goes to show you products like this and other fat burners work best when you only need to ahead that last few pounds not 20-30.

Scope75
09-27-2015, 11:55 AM
Ok so I just got back from the gym and I've never sweated like I did today in my life.
I mean 20min cardio 3mph@15% had me soaked then I went straight into deads and pulled atleast 200 reps if not 300 and there's not one piece of clothes that's not soaked, my hat was dripping off the bill and my towel was so soaked I could ring it out.

This is just a HONEST NO HYPE review because I paid for it myself and I could see this being a game changer after a few more weeks because it feels like it's building up in my body and everyday it just gets better.
I need to go back threw the write up because its been months since I read it and want to figure out what pathway this product uses to make it work so damn good. Once I figure that out I'll probably hit another 1-2 pathways for fatloss and I'll just be leaning out just by thinking about lifting or cardio.

So far this is getting 5 stars from me and if your on the fence about picking some up just JUMP and get yourself a good supply.

Oh and I can't wait to stack Biaba with VasoBurn that stack should be epic to say the least.

Mad Mardigan
10-02-2015, 01:34 AM
That stack could be sick. I agree that BAIBA is the shit. It def brings the heat. I love how you can stack it with pretty much anything. I once took a good dose before work along with some yohimbine and Ergopharm's Amp before work, and I was sweating BAD. People were like "what the hell? You poppin' molly at work or something?" Lol I actually had to tone down my stack because of that.

Scope75
10-02-2015, 06:54 AM
Will here's the link to my VasoBurn log
Scope's Burning Up And Leaning Out With Mpa Supps Vasoburn (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/personal-training-logs/2857-scopes-burning-up-leaning-out-mpa-supps-vasoburn.html)

topshiftplaya5
10-02-2015, 01:46 PM
Hey guys! 1st post! I've been checking out the this forum for a good few weeks since I got introduced to BAIBA by @SoCal-Nutrition ( only place I'll buy my stuff because no shipping charges for me yeah!!!) . After doing my own research on it I decided to pick up one of the two last containers Rob had on hand. I wanted both but can't be too greedy now. I had always sweated in the gym due to the intensity we workout with because my buddy and I always show up 40 mins till closing time. Only time we slack off is when @SoCal-Nutrition starts talking about them steaks and rack of ribs at Donovan's in La Jolla. One day I'll try a piece of the steak.... one day.

But onto BAIBA, I started doing some HIIT after work almost every day and then hitting the weights late at night around 10-10:20 PM. I have noticed that I sweat a lot during HIIT, but maybe that’s because the nature of the workout itself? I wished I had paid more attention to my sweating prior to taking BAIBA so I can compare while I’m on it while lifting weights at the gym. I guess I sweat more, but during my ~30 mins of HIIT I feel like I’m drenched in water as if I had just walked out of shower. I don’t feel like that while lifting weights. I do sweat but it’s nothing like comparing that to HIIT. I take 0.5g in the morning along with my protein shake and I take another 0.5g in the afternoon around 4:30-5PM w/ water once I’m home before heading out to the gym for my HIIT. So I usually take about 1gm/day. I have yet to notice any hot flashes, or my body being all warm on the inside. My body doesn’t feel hot at all. I feel normal. Only time I feel hot/sweaty is when I’m working out. At nights I do sweat because it’s just hot in San Diego and I like to sleep under thick blanket.

Am I supposed to feel anything in particular while taking BAIBA? Like I don’t feel any tinglyness or numbness or anything like that. Maybe is 1gm/day too low for me to feel because I weigh around 205 currently. I was at 212lb 3 weeks ago but I have been on a clean diet and started HIIT and dropped 7 lb but I’m guessing that’s just water weight. I feel great though, I feel like I have more energy and I'm focused ( placebo effect for losing few lbs hahah). I wonder if my 0.5gm split into twice per day has something to do with it? Would I feel something else if I did 1 dose or 1gm/day? I’m thinking of getting another container from SoCal-Nutrition in two weeks when it’s pay day again and possibly increase my dosage to 1gm in the AM and 1gm in the afternoon or before workout for a total of 2gm/day. Is that too much? I mean it seems like BAIBA has no side effects for me other than sweating like a mad man while doing HIIT.

Any suggestion on any other extreme fat burner or something else I can add to BAIBA to intensify the fat burning process of BAIBA?

Thanks,
Andy

Mad Mardigan
10-02-2015, 06:02 PM
Throw in some eca or albuterol if you want to scare people with your sweatiness. When not active you may not notice much, but the mirror won't lie to you. Keep the diet in check and I bet you see results, sweat or not.

totalflexblog
10-03-2015, 05:41 AM
Am I supposed to feel anything in particular while taking BAIBA? Like I don’t feel any tinglyness or numbness or anything like that.

Any suggestion on any other extreme fat burner or something else I can add to BAIBA to intensify the fat burning process of BAIBA?

Thanks,
Andy

Welcome to the forum. Unlike lots of (typically stim-based) fat burners, BAIBA shouldn't make you feel out of sorts at all. BAIBA is expected (for most) to provide more steady, sustainable results over time than the products that promise an instant fix. If something more extreme is what you're looking for, it should stack well with just about anything. If you wanted something to specifically work well with BAIBA, you could look at Antaeus Labs LipoMorph or Evomuse BRITE.

topshiftplaya5
10-03-2015, 01:40 PM
Throw in some eca or albuterol if you want to scare people with your sweatiness. When not active you may not notice much, but the mirror won't lie to you. Keep the diet in check and I bet you see results, sweat or not.

Thanks for the eca recommendation, just called up local CVS and they have Bronkaid in stock :) i wonder how many boxes i can get at a time. i know their is a limit, i wished i know what the limit was for CA. Albuterol is impossible to get in tabs form. i called up my cousin that owns a pharmacy and he says he has only dispensed the tablet form like twice over the three years he had his pharmacy open for.

Welcome to the forum. Unlike lots of (typically stim-based) fat burners, BAIBA shouldn't make you feel out of sorts at all. BAIBA is expected (for most) to provide more steady, sustainable results over time than the products that promise an instant fix. If something more extreme is what you're looking for, it should stack well with just about anything. If you wanted something to specifically work well with BAIBA, you could look at Antaeus Labs LipoMorph or Evomuse BRITE.

Can't seem to find Evomuse BRITE anywhere in stock either.

I had one last question, what would be a better stack with BAIBA? a EC stack or maybe doing the stack that BBG was supposed to start here BBG's Get Shredded Log - Vanillean by BPS, BAIBA by Antaeus Labs, DCP 2.0 by BPS (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/personal-training-logs/2724-bbgs-get-shredded-log-vanillean-bps-baiba-antaeus-labs-dcp-2-0-bps.html) taking BAIBA with Vanillean: 3 caps ED
BAIBA: 1.2 grams ED calculated based on 205 lbs
DCP 2.0: 6 caps ED

Seems like taking the EC stack with BAIBA seems to be the most cost effective stack vs going BBG's route of Vanillean, BAIBA, and DCP 2.0. Any recommendation or suggestions guys? I was also reading that Aspirin is not necessary with ECA stack as long as i'm on fish oil, i take about 4 caps a day of fish oil from Costco.

any suggestion/input is much appreciated.

Scope75
10-03-2015, 05:10 PM
The limit is 2 or 3 boxes at a time.

topshiftplaya5
10-05-2015, 01:06 PM
I just got 1 box of 60 tabs of bronkaid at CVS for $15 bucks yesterday. The tech looked at me funny as i already had my license out lol. So yesterday I cut the tab in 1/2 and drank it with some plain coffee as i didn't have any caffeine tabs. btw instant coffee sucks with plain water. It tastes nasty. Took that with 0.6g of BAIBA and hit the gym. It felt very good. Didn't swat like a pig, then hit the sauna and i felt like i was sweating more in the sauna than usual. like the water was dripping down much quicker than before. It's probably the EC and BAIBA combo I'm guessing. The weird part was that the sauna its self didn't feel as hot as it usually did. Even though it was only three of us in their, I'm guessing my internal body temp was high and that might have caused me not to feel as hot as before yet i was sweating more. Also I had no problem breathing in the sauna either.

I'm think I'll be skipping the Aspirin and/or Yohimbine and just do the BAIBA with EC stack and fish oil and see how that goes. This morning took the 1/2 half tab leftover from last night with coffee and 0.6g BAIBA and I'm fully energized/a wake at work. Normally around this time, I'm usually tired/sleepy cause it's boring at work. But i haven't felt sleepy or tired at all. Must be that dang coffee. I'm thinking of taking another 1/2 tab tonight of E w/ instant coffee and BAIBA before the gym and see how that goes. If it all goes well, I'll up my dose tomorrow to full tab of Bronkaid in the AM and 1/2 tab in the PM. Then on the third day I'll increase it to 1 tab in AM and 1 tab in PM and hopefully move up to 3 tabs a day for next three weeks. Time to stop by at GNC and get some caffeine tabs on the way home. I hate going their, too expensive and I haven't seen caffeine tabs at Vons here.

Scope75
10-05-2015, 01:45 PM
Why the half tab and not a whole one.
25mgx4 times a day or 50x2 times a day is the way I dose mine.

topshiftplaya5
10-05-2015, 04:26 PM
oh its safe to dose that high? I thought that 25mgX3 was usually the top max dose most people took ( 75mg/day). I don't mind taking the 25mg QID. Just means i'll have to get another box, no big deal. I guess i'll take the full tablet when i get home and then before the gym and starting tomorrow i'll give the full tablet either three or four times a day every 6 hours as it has 4 hours half-life. I wonder if 200mg caffeine 4 times a day is too much though... that's 1600mg of caffeine in a day and i'm usually not the coffee drinker at all. :) thanks for the tips though Scope.

one quick question, did you ever cycle the EC? if so how long did you run your cycle for? 8 week or longer and then did you ever take anything for the receptors afterwards?

Scope75
10-05-2015, 05:31 PM
I'm still kicking....

But if a half tab is working you might as well stick with that dose until it doesn't work then bump it up.

I have no idea what the max dose would be and I don't believe I've ever took more than 100mg a day and wouldn't recommend higher either.

Last I checked 200x4 is 800 not 1600. Lol

Yes I always cycle ephedrine.
I've done it 2 ways 2wks on 1wk off or 4wks on 2wks off and 8wks total time on I take a good break from it.
Don't know your stats but if your fat no type of stack will beat a good diet in cutting the fat. Pills and stuff might help but diet is key and the most important thing when cutting or bulking.DIET DIET DIET DIET

topshiftplaya5
10-05-2015, 10:27 PM
OMG!!! Wow my math was way off. Haha. Yeah I have a very solid diet going on for the past 3 weeks. Have had 0 cheat meals in the past 3 weeks and I like to keep that going until December of this year. GNC didn't have caffeine tabs :( I guess amazon it is then. I'll try the 25mg three times a day for a week and see how that plays out and if everything is fine and then I'll increase it up to 4 times a day and that will be the max dose for me. As far as BAIBA goes I don't think I need to cycle that do it? I haven't ready any info on cycling it but maybe after 8 weeks of EC if the results are good I might as well cycle and adjust my diet at that point.

totalflexblog
10-06-2015, 02:00 AM
As far as BAIBA goes I don't think I need to cycle that do it? I haven't ready any info on cycling it but maybe after 8 weeks of EC if the results are good I might as well cycle and adjust my diet at that point.

General suggested usage as with most supps is two or three months on, take a month off, rinse, repeat as necessary.

topshiftplaya5
10-06-2015, 08:35 AM
Got ya thanks. Man i took a full pill this morning along with 2 fish oil caps, plain instant coffee (ugh nasty) and 0.6g BAIBA and i ran to work this morning. My gosh was i surprised. It felt so good running this morning. I actually surprised my self on how far I kept on going w/out stopping. If it was a flat ground i would have made it all the way to work w/out stopping i think. It's 2.9 miles per google maps but the uphill is a killer. I have ran the same hill in the past and i have never made it this far up the hill w/out stopping. I timed my self, a fast pace walk to work usually would take me 1 hr and 10 mins and running this as far as i could and not stopping until i felt like i was about to get cramped up and only stopping for 2 seconds and keep going again only took me 41 mins :) by the end of the week my goal is to get it around 40 mins. I'll set a goal of each week to shave off a minute.

SoCal-Nutrition
04-14-2016, 05:16 AM
hey guys, just a heads up. We'll be offering BAIBA powder from Alpha Gainz shortly...will be 45g packs to allow a months supply at 1.5g/day

derekh83
04-14-2016, 08:58 AM
Freaking awesome! You guys doing a presale? It was part of my best cut ever.

Ezeradavis
12-02-2016, 05:19 AM
Thanks a lots for you tips.

bighulksmash
01-08-2017, 12:21 AM
Im running this as well !