PDA

View Full Version : Estrogen Rebound Timeframe

Thanksgiving
08-20-2015, 11:25 PM
I just came off letro and clomid. Had been on for awhile.

Currently on alpha hard which is helping control E2.

How long after stopping clomid and letrozole is estrogen rebound a concern?

Sometimes need to look deeper than half lives

Thanks for the good advice

entropy
08-21-2015, 01:17 AM
Please use the finasteride section...

Thanksgiving
08-21-2015, 09:25 AM
This post has nothing to do with fin until you brought it up.

Estrogen rebound applies to TRT and steroid users also.

entropy
08-21-2015, 12:21 PM
Yet we all know that it's why you're asking these questions and imo that section is where anything even loosely related to fin or pfs or questions asked by pfs guys about things they're doing cause of their pfs belong there. Its why it was made.

Brazilianguy
08-24-2015, 07:31 AM

I think letrozole is The worst to control estrogen because its too strong. If you check my thread about clomid vs nolvadex, jelisej said that clomid should be taken low dosage like 12.5mg and it has a long half life so You can even take 3x a week. He also suggested a low dosage of AI, The problem with letro is that even low dosage it will be too strong. Some people say The best is exemestane to avoid rebound But its too expensive, why don't you try 1/4 of arimidex or better yet, wait for some member to answer you because what I'm telling you is just what I see people saying I don't have experience with letro. But I'm also curious about estrogen rebound since I got really good on nolvadex and got back down after stop But with a better baseline.

Jelisej
08-24-2015, 08:17 AM

I'm afraid that I cannot give you an answer to your question as there are lot of factors involved- as you noted yourself half-time is only part of story,
main factor being your own body- how much aromatase is usually present in your body and usual level of aromatisation- it could be that you can have no rebound whatsoever or you can have a lot of testosterone converted in estrogen in short period of time,
also if you used a huge amount of clomid than it could have build up to the point that it can be in your system for a long period of time where there may not be "rebound effect" but as your LH/test may be higher than usual and because of aromatisation your estrogens may go very high.

Thanksgiving
09-07-2015, 05:19 PM
Well I have my answer. It began rebounding strong last week 2-3 weeks after coming off and now I am getting gyno again despite having surgery last year

SoCal-Nutrition
09-07-2015, 06:42 PM
oh man...that's just terrible!

Scope75
09-07-2015, 06:53 PM
Well I have my answer. It began rebounding strong last week 2-3 weeks after coming off and now I am getting gyno again despite having surgery last year

Who was your surgeon?

Thanksgiving
09-07-2015, 09:35 PM
Surgeon was cruise in Newport Beach. It was good at first but there were prominent scars looking into treatment for those and then it came back.

Should I get back on letro/clomid?

Right now I am on 12 caps forerunner reboot, 200 mg dim, 400 mg resveratol

Thanksgiving
09-08-2015, 12:34 AM
Expert advice requested:

Currently on 12 caps forerunner reboot, 200 mg DIM, 400 mg resveratol.

I am thinking about adding letro back in. I had been dosing at .025 mg daily for 5 months and then stopped a month ago. I am thinking of adding in .05 mg and tapering down to .025 mg when I notice my estradiol getting low.

Hopefully this is sufficient to stop its progress and hopefully break apart some of the forming tissue.

I don't think it makes sense to add clomid back in. From what I understand it's a weak breast tissue receptor antagonist and I think it would do more harm than good by increasing overall estrogen.

Any experts feel free to chip in. You can imagine my mental state right now, trying to address this unfortunate situation as best as possible.

silverstrand
09-08-2015, 12:53 AM
Considering your issues with rebound, Aromasin might be a better option. Also, BPS Sustain Alpha takes a while to kick in but I think it's a pretty strong option as well. I used to believe in DIM but doubts arose with more research so I dropped it.

Scope75
09-08-2015, 06:14 AM
So you thinking was good but had bad scaring and now GYNO again.
I'd say that's shit work.
Have you contacted him to see if he'd help you out now that it's back?
Not sure if go back unless it was damn near free.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd hit letro and nolva
After under control switch to Asin and Nolva and then tapper off.

Thanksgiving
09-08-2015, 09:01 AM
Yeah Idk what to think. Part of it is my own fault for letting it get out of hand. I meet with him in two weeks.

I am out of the country right now. I can get Aromasin and nolva when I return. All I have right now is letro and clomid as well as reboot, dim and resveratol

What's the best course of action given what I have available?

- - - Updated - - -

I also have alpha mass. Would it help if I got back on a cycle of alpha mass?

- - - Updated - - -

LOL it's so frustrating because I got my dick working again and now gyno. Damn

Scope75
09-08-2015, 10:04 AM
Use what you have until you can get what you need.

Thanksgiving
09-08-2015, 10:57 AM
Thanks scope.

That's my plan right now. I added in letro today.

I'm on the fence as to whether to use clomid since it will shoot my E higher

Scope75
09-08-2015, 11:09 AM
I'm not up on clomid so no idea.
To bad this forum is so dead.

Enuke65
09-08-2015, 11:29 AM
clomid is not ideal for gyno, if gyno is the problem I think you need to look more towards nolva or raloxifene for gyno control

Cdsnuts
09-08-2015, 11:42 AM
I'm not up on clomid so no idea.
To bad this forum is so dead.

Dead as a door nail.....to say the least. It looks like everyone's moved on from SS. Bummer

Thanksgiving
09-12-2015, 01:40 PM
Just an update

After a few days of letrozole at 25 mcg per day the growth seems to have stopped.

I dropped the forerunner reboot. 7-Keto-dhea gives me side effects. No energy, loss of strength, and depression. This compound used to be in PES erase and it did the same thing to me then.

Letrozole at 25 mcg doesn't seem to have many side effects at such a low dose.

Next time I go off letro I will switch to Aromasin at a low dose and taper off over the course of a few weeks to avoid rebound

keep
10-02-2015, 02:10 PM
LOL it's so frustrating because I got my dick working again and now gyno. Damn

What medication got your dick working again? What was your initial problem? My problem is ED and a shrunken dick due to the intake of several medications.

Mad Mardigan
10-03-2015, 08:48 PM
Thanksgiving.. no offense man, but you are always running so many different things and then adding other chems/supps to combat sides that I can't keep up lol. Have you thought about just stopping all of it for a little bit? Back to the drawing board type of thing? Often keeping things simple just gets things back in check. This is what I would do: Figure out what I can't do without, just use that, add in ONE thing at a time when deemed necessary. It sounds like you are just playing darts blindfolded as it is. I'm not trying to be negative but may be time to reset your thinking process.

Cdsnuts
10-04-2015, 08:33 AM
He just needs to follow the blueprint already laid out for him by people that have successfully done what he's trying to do. For some reason guys just can't seem to stay on track. When you follow a simple plan and then "set it and forget it" so to speak, life just magically works itself out. When you obsess over every single tiny detail you never get where you're trying to go. Ever. We've all told him this time and time again.