PDA

View Full Version : Ostarine run

Cdsnuts
10-24-2015, 08:49 AM
So i've decided to run Ostar1ne by Olympus labs purchased through SoCal. My only experience with SARMS was 7 or so years ago I ran a liquid version of S-4 which tasted like burned rubber. Results were good but the vision sides sucked. It was very unpleasant being basically blind at night.

So....current stats are: 38yrs old, 6'4" 230lbs about 17% body fat. I would post pictures but I seem to be half retarded when it comes to uploading photos to this site. Been natty for the past month.

Recommendations on doses? I'm open to hear what the forum has to say. If there is anyone even listening......lol. I prefer to run the minimum amount possible of any compound I use.

As a side note, i'm back to herb cycling so my natty test is on the way to being very high. I'm curious to see how the SARMS bodes with the herbs.

Strong_Guy
10-24-2015, 10:01 AM
On paper, SARMS look awesome. I have tried the exact same product (OSTAR1NE) once and got decent results until I started having some extremely unpleasant sides. I explained the sides in this thread (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/prohormones-designer-steroids/2573-ostarine-epiandro-stack.html), post #8. I plan on giving SARMS another shot, maybe late winter/early spring I'm just a little apprehensive about any side effects. Maybe ostarine just doesn't agree with me, maybe it was a bad batch, I don't know. But the many claimed benefits of SARMS certainly warrants a second look I think. I'm strongly considering researching LGD-4033 next. I'm definitely curious to see how ostarine goes for you.

Cdsnuts
10-24-2015, 11:46 AM
On paper, SARMS look awesome. I have tried the exact same product (OSTAR1NE) once and got decent results until I started having some extremely unpleasant sides. I explained the sides in this thread (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/prohormones-designer-steroids/2573-ostarine-epiandro-stack.html), post #8. I plan on giving SARMS another shot, maybe late winter/early spring I'm just a little apprehensive about any side effects. Maybe ostarine just doesn't agree with me, maybe it was a bad batch, I don't know. But the many claimed benefits of SARMS certainly warrants a second look I think. I'm strongly considering researching LGD-4033 next. I'm definitely curious to see how ostarine goes for you.

Thanks.

You think it could have been the osta mixed with the other stuff causing the issue? I'm going to start cautiously at 10mg and go from there. I ALWAYS run things below recommended dosages because I still get great results, luckily.

Strong_Guy
10-24-2015, 07:48 PM
Thanks.

You think it could have been the osta mixed with the other stuff causing the issue? I'm going to start cautiously at 10mg and go from there. I ALWAYS run things below recommended dosages because I still get great results, luckily.

I'm not sure epiandro alone combined with ostarine would cause that level of side effects. I usually don't get much from epiandro anyway, though the thought did cross my mind that the ostarine may have caused a sort of over-stimulation on my system, not sure if that is even possible but I did think of it when trying to figure out the strange sides. If I do try ostarine again it will likely only be at 5-10 mg per day to re-evaluate my sensitivity. If I remember right, I think the original human studies involving ostarine only used 1-3 mg/day, but I've heard some guys using 30-40 mg so I don't know...

entropy
10-24-2015, 08:15 PM
I don't really understand sarms. I mean, I sorta understand the concept, they're not hormones or phytoandrogens, they're similar to serms. But what value do they really hold against actual hormones? Are they steroids? I just don't fully understand.

Cdsnuts
10-24-2015, 09:10 PM
I don't really understand sarms. I mean, I sorta understand the concept, they're not hormones or phytoandrogens, they're similar to serms. But what value do they really hold against actual hormones? Are they steroids? I just don't fully understand.

From what I understand they are not a hormone or any type of androgen but a compound that activates (or modulates) the androgen receptor eliciting a positive response similar to what an androgen would do when it connects the receptor. This is one reason it's not as suppressive as an actual androgen. I still don't think using it in PCT is a good idea though.

I had good results from S-4 in regards to leaning out, and muscle endurance and fullness.

I wasn't going to do a log per se, but was just going to keep a casual observation as to what I noticed with this run.

entropy
10-24-2015, 09:37 PM
That's quite interesting. And a little bit weird. I'll have to read some more, interested to hear how it treats you

Cdsnuts
10-24-2015, 09:55 PM
That's quite interesting. And a little bit weird. I'll have to read some more, interested to hear how it treats you
I believe they were developed to help people who are suffering through illnesses where muscle wasting is a common symptom. Because they are not androgens they can be used for both genders.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

hossam
10-24-2015, 10:19 PM
My experience in SARMS are none, so i will follow up with you CDs to see how it goes for you

Cdsnuts
10-25-2015, 09:17 AM
Strong guy...

How did you dose when you ran it? Did you separate the doses throughout the day as the instructions stated or did you just take the whole dose once a day? I'm trying to determine the best dosing protocol. I started today and I just downed 10mgs in one shot.

Also, did you get a "feel" from this compound, aside from the effects it gave you? When I say feel, I mean any kind of uplifting emotional or mood boosting properties.

Strong_Guy
10-25-2015, 11:54 AM
Strong guy...

How did you dose when you ran it? Did you separate the doses throughout the day as the instructions stated or did you just take the whole dose once a day? I'm trying to determine the best dosing protocol. I started today and I just downed 10mgs in one shot.

Also, did you get a "feel" from this compound, aside from the effects it gave you? When I say feel, I mean any kind of uplifting emotional or mood boosting properties.

I just dosed it all at once in the morning. I never really got the "on" feeling like a person may get with some other things. I was at a pretty significant calorie deficit at the time so I usually feel crappy when doing that regardless if I'm on anything or not. I will say I maintained strength well and trimmed down nicely for the time I ran it. The plan was to go for a 10-12 week run but during week 5 the side effects became too much so I had to stop and just opted the rest of the way with topical epiandro solo.

I do want to try it again just in the event that it was just a fluke, but the feelings/sides I got didn't seem just coincidence. The first few weeks I literally felt nothing/fine but week 4 it started and week 5 I just felt plain sick. A stopped the ostarine, continued the epiandro and within about 24-36 hours I was fine which would correlate with the longer half-life of ostarine. I by no means would want to discourage you, many have apparently got great results from SARMS, so much so that even myself, plan on trying them again.

SoCal-Nutrition
10-25-2015, 07:04 PM
following too :)

granted, it looks like the end of the road for SARMs...

Cdsnuts
10-25-2015, 07:12 PM
following too :)

granted, it looks like the end of the road for SARMs...
???

Theyre doing away with them too?

SoCal-Nutrition
10-25-2015, 07:27 PM
Sorry bud, yep

Bsl, Olympus, primeval, etc have all discontinued them. What's left in stock is all that's left. Grab it while you can.

use coupon SARM10 to save site wide until Friday...if you want to stock up

Cdsnuts
10-25-2015, 07:29 PM
Sorry bud, yep

Bsl, Olympus, primeval, etc have all discontinued them. What's left in stock is all that's left. Grab it while you can.

Why is this? Legislation?

entropy
10-25-2015, 07:53 PM
Why is this? Legislation?

More whimsical 'Murican Government Faggotry. Iunno why your country hates steroids and privacy so much. Over here the prohormone market is fucking scary, I literally have to get my prohormones shipped from the US because the compounds here are just so freaking hardcore, quad methylated liver rapists.

I just found out we actually have no laws banning actual anabolics either though so I'm seriously considering staying natty for a year or two and then hitting up the dark side. At the risk of derailing your thread cd, how do you feel about "illegal" steroids? If they were legal would you consider test over a prohormone?

Strong_Guy
10-25-2015, 08:22 PM
Sorry bud, yep

Saw a rumor about this earlier, I wonder if they'll be like SERMS and still be available through RC purchase for private research....

Cdsnuts
10-25-2015, 08:26 PM
More whimsical 'Murican Government Faggotry. Iunno why your country hates steroids and privacy so much. Over here the prohormone market is fucking scary, I literally have to get my prohormones shipped from the US because the compounds here are just so freaking hardcore, quad methylated liver rapists.

I just found out we actually have no laws banning actual anabolics either though so I'm seriously considering staying natty for a year or two and then hitting up the dark side. At the risk of derailing your thread cd, how do you feel about "illegal" steroids? If they were legal would you consider test over a prohormone?
The legal status regarding these compounds is not the reason I choose to not run them. I'm not interested in getting super suppressed just add a couple pounds of muscle. Anything I've ever run was very mild and based on natural hormones. Nothing designer and nothing hardcore. In my opinion they should be legal, as should most drugs. I don't think its any governments business to tell me what I can and cannot take. To each their own.

Concerning test.....id probably like it way too much and want to blast and cruise. I wouldn't take it just for that reason. I like my large nuts the way they are, I plan on keeping them that way.

Prohormones are just a nice fun run, but I always prefer the way I feel when natty. I worked hard to get myself running at peak capacity and truly enjoy being that way. Plus, I'm not a big fan of being a pin cushion.

entropy
10-25-2015, 08:42 PM
The legal status regarding these compounds is not the reason I choose to not run them. I'm not interested in getting super suppressed just add a couple pounds of muscle. Anything I've ever run was very mild and based on natural hormones. Nothing designer and nothing hardcore. In my opinion they should be legal, as should most drugs. I don't think its any governments business to tell me what I can and cannot take. To each their own.

Concerning test.....id probably like it way too much and want to blast and cruise. I wouldn't take it just for that reason. I like my large nuts the way they are, I plan on keeping them that way.

Yeah I understand that. Most of those compounds are scary. Regardless I think I'm done with the PH game, theyre so expensive for the couple pounds of gains and I literally get zero suppression at all... Makes a guy feel like there isn't much point to the compound at all.

Regarding T I think we're of similar opinions but considering a sensible cycle complete with hcg, pct and ancillaries is about a quarter of the price of a ph cycle with much better gains and from what I hear a fairly easy time coming off. Thats one for a few years away now though, I think I'm going to stay natural.

Have you experienced much in the way of visual sides on sarms? Over here it's dark by 5pm now so night vision problems are totally out of the question.

Cdsnuts
10-25-2015, 08:50 PM
Yeah I understand that. Most of those compounds are scary. Regardless I think I'm done with the PH game, theyre so expensive for the couple pounds of gains and I literally get zero suppression at all... Makes a guy feel like there isn't much point to the compound at all.

Regarding T I think we're of similar opinions but considering a sensible cycle complete with hcg, pct and ancillaries is about a quarter of the price of a ph cycle with much better gains and from what I hear a fairly easy time coming off. Thats one for a few years away now though, I think I'm going to stay natural.

Have you experienced much in the way of visual sides on sarms? Over here it's dark by 5pm now so night vision problems are totally out of the question.

I've never researched a test run but it seems silly to even bother with pH's if the Test is so much cheaper. You would definitely get better results using the test as opposed to a lame ph cycle. Though my reason for even getting into this game was different then most guys to start with.

The S-4 had brutal vision sides. I was basically blind at night. Driving was pretty scary too as the headlights and street lights just left streaks and blotches throughout my field of vision. Aside from that, the results were good. I'm curious to see how this ostarine treats me.

DJM
10-26-2015, 07:23 AM
Aas all the way, better results and decades of literature
Phs era is dying it seems and sarms altho originally thought as a weaker non suppressive option, now look like weak phs imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

entropy
10-26-2015, 07:57 AM
Phs era is dying it seems and sarms altho originally thought as a weaker non suppressive option, now look like weak phs imo

I'm starting to see it this way after spending some real time here, I also started ph too early for the same reason as cd so this settles it. I'm going to take at least a year natty and focus on eating and then I'm going to try a conservative test cycle when I stall out.

I kinda agree about sarms being weak prohormones, they actually remind me a lot of stuff like clomid in side effect profile etc though... That night vision stuff is actually scary, the way cd described driving on s-4 actually sounds like a psychedelic.

silverstrand
10-26-2015, 10:46 AM
I'm not interested in getting super suppressed just add a couple pounds of muscle. .

Have you ever looked into Peptides? 250 mcgs of Sermorelin, just once a day will likely give you more muscle while buring fat. Plus you can run almost indefinitely without any sides at that dose. Plus, you also get to burn fat. GH is the only way to gain muscle while simultaneously buring fat. I think if I were ever to use SARMs, it would be to adjust the sensativety of my AR receptors versus trying to gain muscle.
I've ran GH peptides but not on them now consistently.
I'm following Jel's formula of Adrenals, then Thyroid, then Sex Hormones, and then GH optimization. On Sermorelin, I can esaily maintain 13% body fat while gaining some muscle and litterally little soreness from workouts. At the moment I'm focusing on my adrenals but in an unusal way. Everything should fall into place over the next several months. I still take some Sermorelin but once a week or so.

Cdsnuts
10-26-2015, 01:53 PM

I agree with this, but then there is the issue of source. Most people don't have access to this stuff the same way they did to ph. This of course is an assumption on my part seeing as I've never really tried to source anything. I come to that conclusion because I doubt you're going to find websites that sell gear they way they marketed the hell out of the ph's. I remember smacking head when PP put the words STEROIDS right on their packaging.......lol

DJM
10-26-2015, 02:12 PM
I agree with this, but then there is the issue of source. Most people don't have access to this stuff the same way they did to ph. This of course is an assumption on my part seeing as I've never really tried to source anything. I come to that conclusion because I doubt you're going to find websites that sell gear they way they marketed the hell out of the ph's. I remember smacking head when PP put the words STEROIDS right on their packaging.......lol

Agree about the word steroids on the box
As well as sourcing, more shit out there than legit, from what i gather and trying to be unbias, canadian labs put out better quality, just need a friend up here to send it id guess
Iv used the same two sources for years, and until im let down I won't switch

Cdsnuts
10-26-2015, 03:03 PM
Not sure if it's a fluke, but I've felt kind of nauseous the past two days. Hopefully it passes. I'm only dosing 10mg for Christ sakes.

It's not very bad nauseous feeling, more of a mild feeling of nauseousness that just kind of just runs in the background

silverstrand
10-26-2015, 04:54 PM
Not sure if it's a fluke, but I've felt kind of nauseous the past two days. Hopefully it passes. I'm only dosing 10mg for Christ sakes.

It's not very bad nauseous feeling, more of a mild feeling of nauseousness that just kind of just runs in the background

Whats the half life? - Daily dosing might not be the best - might need to spread out doses so that you have steady amount in the blood

Cdsnuts
10-26-2015, 05:00 PM
Whats the half life? - Daily dosing might not be the best - might need to spread out doses so that you have steady amount in the blood
I'm not really sure what you're trying to say. How, in your opinion, would NOT dosing every day give you a steady amount in your blood stream? As opposed to dosing every day which would give you the same steady dose daily?

Regardless I'm not going to do anything yet....its too soon to make adjustments.

entropy
10-26-2015, 05:11 PM
I'm not really sure what you're trying to say. How, in your opinion, would NOT dosing every day give you a steady amount in your blood stream? As opposed to dosing every day which would give you the same steady dose daily?

Regardless I'm not going to do anything yet....its too soon to make adjustments.

I think he's saying "spread out the dose more throughout the day". Also kinda find the general tone of the comment presumptuous/condescending though.

silverstrand
10-26-2015, 05:11 PM

All depends on the half-life of the compund - this isn't a ProHormone which gets eliminated in a 24 hr cycle. If the half life is 5 days for instance, after 5 days, you'd still have 5 mgs acting on your receptors from your very first dose of 10mgs. If you continuely add 10 mgs for those 5 days, you'd have something like 40 mgs in your blood stream by the end of the 5 day period. Eventually, you'd hit a saturation point; however, you'd be thinking is its only 10 mgs but it might be more like 60 to 70 mgs (made up numbers but it possibly many times higher than anticipated) actively hitting your receptors. Probably, why many people who try them experience a lot of sides.

silverstrand
10-26-2015, 05:14 PM
I think he's saying "spread out the dose more throughout the day". Also kinda find the general tone of the comment presumptuous/condescending though.

no dude, I want people to succeed and be helpful! I have nothing but respect for everyone on here and want to contribute in any way I can.

I dont mean spread it throughout the day, but maybe throughout the week, based on the compounds half-life which needs to be researched. I dont know what that might be at this time.

Cdsnuts
10-26-2015, 05:22 PM
All depends on the half-life of the compund - this isn't a ProHormone which gets eliminated in a 24 hr cycle. If the half life is 5 days for instance, after 5 days, you'd still have 5 mgs acting on your receptors from your very first dose of 10mgs. If you continuely add 10 mgs for those 5 days, you'd have something like 40 mgs by in your blood stream by the end of the 5 day period. Eventually, you'd hit a saturation point; however, you'd be thinking is its only 10 mgs but it might be more like 60 to 70 mgs actively hitting your receptors. Probably, why many people who try them experience a lot of sides.

Um.... yeah, I know it's not a prohormone it's a SARM. I get you want to be helpful, but unless you've actually researched this compound and are talking exclusively about its half-life, its just guessing for the sake of guessing.

It's only day two and I'm just making a casual observation not looking to troubleshoot anything quite yet. The mild nausea may be related or may not be related but the dosing instructions for this product is one 5 milligram capsule 3 - 6 times daily. I've chosen to take 10 milligrams once in the morning based upon other logs that I've read

silverstrand
10-26-2015, 05:25 PM
Cool, just looking out man

Cdsnuts
10-27-2015, 07:52 AM
Woke up today and I was 300lbs and shredded. This stuff is awesome. Went to get bloods done and the needle just bent when it hit my arm. I'm also noticing my vision is starting to change...can't put my finger on it, but it's like I can actually see into/through things. I didn't need my contacts this morning. That's a first in 13 years.

As I was leaving the Docs office I tripped and instead of ending up on my face, I realized I was somehow in the clouds. I should have been face down on the dirty pavement but instead I was dodging migrating birds. I can apparently fly now. I just have to get this whole thing down as it's not something I'm used to being human and all. Landing was a little rough, but my friend is in the construction business so he can always bring a dozer to the house to fill in the crater I put in my front lawn.

I highly suggest this compound if your aim is to become a super hero or form some type of avengers/vigilante group. I'm digging this run for sure.

Cdsnuts
10-28-2015, 09:01 AM
I'm going to have to set up a home gym like Scope because people at the fitness center are obviously all over me wanting to know what I'm on. I don't think they believe me when I tell them I'm all natty. I'm up another 25lbs today and the vascularity is so intense it looks like I have tiny skin colored snakes wrapped around all of my limbs. You can actually see the pulse in my veins as they swell and then sink. Really weight lifting has become a joke because I can't find enough weight to really get a good workout and push myself. Despite how heavy I go, the bar just feels like it has helium balloons on both ends......lol.

Sexually, I've become a primal animal. Not only is my desire uncontainable, but my cock has increased in size by three inches long and 2 inches around. Volume wise it's an insane amount of growth. As i was banging my girl, or should I say, she was banging me.... riding me and having the time of her life, squealing like a pig, I notice a strange sensation as I was feeling the nut start to get on deck. She was so wet everytime she came down and our bodies met there was a splash of woman juice that just spattered everywhere. Underneath the noises of "splack, splack, splack I suddenly got a nervous sensation as I was about to erupt. At the last second I pulled her off of me and threw her to the side, my load blasted out of my cock with a deafening bang and flash of light similar to what you would see from the muzzle of a gun.

As I lay there in utter blissed out euphoria with the sheet rock from the ceiling raining down onto the bed as if it was snowing, we both looked at each other with the creeping realization that should she had tried to take that load, I would have been scraping her brains off of the celing. This compound gives new meaning to the saying, "murdering the pussy."

Because of this, my girl has decided she isn't going to blow me anymore.

Strong_Guy
11-01-2015, 07:30 PM
Sorry bud, yep

Looks like IML is clearing out all their Osta Rx and Super DMZ 4.0 (containing ostarine) also. Significant price cuts and marked "clearance" on their website. I'd be interested to know if SARMS will still be available through RC sites for private research, similar to SERMS.

WesleyInman
11-01-2015, 07:39 PM
Looks like IML is clearing out all their Osta Rx and Super DMZ 4.0 (containing ostarine) also. Significant price cuts and marked "clearance" on their website. I'd be interested to know if SARMS will still be available through RC sites for private research, similar to SERMS.

This is true. It is because the company Athletic Xtreme is suiing any company using Ostarine for "unfair competition" stating that the product is not approved. Most companies are settling and just paying this company to get them off their back. IML is just going to stop selling it. You guys can use my discount code "WES15" for 15% off on top of sale prices on DMZ 4 and Osta Rx on IML's site. It wont be around for long.
Or grab it from Rob @ So-Cal.

The worst part of this is that AX, years ago, was arrested and found guilty of selling Superdrol illegally. So the owner, a convicted felon, in hypocritical fashion, is now going after all the other companies to try and make a quick buck. Most bodybuilders I know are actively boycotting AX. Anyways, Iron Mag Research will still have SARMS (for research purposes only) even after the IML versions are off the shelves.

Sorry to thread hijack CDS..just wanted to fill u guys in on the truth of the matter.

Cdsnuts
11-02-2015, 07:57 AM
This is true. It is because the company Athletic Xtreme is suiing any company using Ostarine for "unfair competition" stating that the product is not approved. Most companies are settling and just paying this company to get them off their back. IML is just going to stop selling it. You guys can use my discount code "WES15" for 15% off on top of sale prices on DMZ 4 and Osta Rx on IML's site. It wont be around for long.
Or grab it from Rob @ So-Cal.

The worst part of this is that AX, years ago, was arrested and found guilty of selling Superdrol illegally. So the owner, a convicted felon, in hypocritical fashion, is now going after all the other companies to try and make a quick buck. Most bodybuilders I know are actively boycotting AX. Anyways, Iron Mag Research will still have SARMS (for research purposes only) even after the IML versions are off the shelves.

Sorry to thread hijack CDS..just wanted to fill u guys in on the truth of the matter.

No problem Wes. I appreciate you sharing the info. I like to know what's going on in regards to this stuff and no one better to ask but yourself. Thanks Brother.

5 alpha victim
11-08-2015, 08:13 PM
Interesting thread. SARMS sound interesting. No nothing about them beyond what I read in this thread but very interesting.
CD have things still continued to take a turn in the right direction ? No more Nauseous feeling ect...?

Silver, I noticed that you said "if I were ever to use SARMs, it would be to adjust the sensativety of my AR receptors". This is an Ingenious thought. Perhaps we can talk more about this on another thread.

silverstrand
11-09-2015, 12:26 PM
Interesting thread. SARMS sound interesting. No nothing about them beyond what I read in this thread but very interesting.
CD have things still continued to take a turn in the right direction ? No more Nauseous feeling ect...?

Silver, I noticed that you said "if I were ever to use SARMs, it would be to adjust the sensativety of my AR receptors". This is an Ingenious thought. Perhaps we can talk more about this on another thread.

To be honest dude, this is just a guess on my part. I haven't researched these SARMs enough. I say this because SERMs' supposidly can adjust the sensitivity of the ER receptor so why not SARMs for the AR's. I'd have to research the hell out of the particular SARM I'm interested in and also talk to those who have used it.

Cdsnuts
11-12-2015, 02:40 PM
I'm actually liking this run despite it's low dosage at 10mg/day. Strength and endurance are both up from where they should be. I'm walking around fuller, longer after a work out. Basically staying semi-pumped all day. I'm also dropping some fat as well. It took me awhile to tell because I had gotten busy with work and stopped working out for about two months before I decided to do this. I prefer to be in "full workout mode" when I run something because it's easier for me to tell if it's doing anything or not that way. I started running this the exact same time I decided to start working out again. I've been back at it for two and a half weeks now and am definitely noticing the compound.

Thinking of maybe upping the dosage to 15mg/day.

weekend
11-14-2015, 02:35 AM
I'm actually liking this run despite it's low dosage at 10mg/day. Strength and endurance are both up from where they should be. I'm walking around fuller, longer after a work out. Basically staying semi-pumped all day. I'm also dropping some fat as well. It took me awhile to tell because I had gotten busy with work and stopped working out for about two months before I decided to do this. I prefer to be in "full workout mode" when I run something because it's easier for me to tell if it's doing anything or not that way. I started running this the exact same time I decided to start working out again. I've been back at it for two and a half weeks now and am definitely noticing the compound.

Starting a compound at the same time you started working out is a sure fire way to not have a clue whether it's doing anything or not. Of course you feel more pumped and lost fat... You started working out again lol

Cdsnuts
11-14-2015, 08:22 AM
Starting a compound at the same time you started working out is a sure fire way to not have a clue whether it's doing anything or not. Of course you feel more pumped and lost fat... You started working out again lol

I agree. This is EXACTLY why I made the statements I made in the last post. But let me be clearer.

I've been working out long enough to know the difference between normal pump from a workout and an ongoing pump from a compound. In my 38 years I've stopped and started working out again countless times. I know the deal. This is why it took me a few weeks to notice anything as opposed to noticing something sooner had I started taking something in "full workout mode"

Being this isn't my first rodeo by any means I can say what I'm noticing is from the compound I'm running and not natural. I know where I would be naturally at this point in getting back to hitting the weights.

Hopefully that's a bit clearer for anyone who's reading this.

Strong_Guy
11-14-2015, 08:30 AM

Interesting. No sides? I was having similar positive results until the dizziness, vertigo, and nausea started, I believe that was around week 4. I started the first week at 20 mg/day then went 15 per day after that til I had to stop. Keep us posted if any weird sides start.

Cdsnuts
11-14-2015, 08:34 AM
Interesting. No sides? I was having similar positive results until the dizziness, vertigo, and nausea started, I believe that was around week 4. I started the first week at 20 mg/day then went 15 per day after that til I had to stop. Keep us posted if any weird sides start.

No sides.....that I'm noticing. You know how sometimes things start so slow and innocuous you don't realize what they are until they materialize themselves full bore. When you look back in these situations you can see that you actually started experiencing them WAY earlier then you thought you were. Hindsight. But no, nothing like that yet.

ctAL
11-22-2015, 01:50 AM
i thought ostarine shut you down, ppl have done bloods on this.

ive been out the gym since june 4th, the body and strength i had is gone, i see the doctor monday hopefully this fixator can come off my leg even then my main focus is range of motion ill have to do outpatient therapy..........

WesleyInman
11-22-2015, 02:48 PM
i thought ostarine shut you down, ppl have done bloods on this.

ive been out the gym since june 4th, the body and strength i had is gone, i see the doctor monday hopefully this fixator can come off my leg even then my main focus is range of motion ill have to do outpatient therapy..........

Yes this is true. I want to say alot of studies showed 3-5mgs to be non suppressive, but then other dosages shows at least 10+mgs to be suppressive.

I have never seen to what degree though, but I am curious as well.

Good luck man with the comeback.

Also, OP, good job so far, following this EOD. Thanx for posting this log :)

ctAL
11-29-2015, 12:12 AM
Yes this is true. I want to say alot of studies showed 3-5mgs to be non suppressive

does anyone think this dose will be a waste of time? im going on 6 months without the gym and lost everything pretty much

if i eat real clean at least and take ostarine low dose will it at least keep give me recomp and some strength or do i sould delusional?

Strong_Guy
01-01-2016, 10:24 PM
So how'd this end up going for you? Curious for a final thought.

Cdsnuts
01-07-2016, 04:34 PM
So how'd this end up going for you? Curious for a final thought.

Eh...work ended up getting crazy and I wasn't able to get to the gym. Epic fail on my part. I wouldn't be comfortable giving an accurate opinion because I didn't see it out all the way through. Only ran it for 3...maybe four weeks?

Strong_Guy
01-07-2016, 04:49 PM
Eh...work ended up getting crazy and I wasn't able to get to the gym. Epic fail on my part. I wouldn't be comfortable giving an accurate opinion because I didn't see it out all the way through. Only ran it for 3...maybe four weeks?

That's cool, understandable. I picked up some LGD-4033 and plan on giving it a go in a few months. On paper, SARMS are very intriguing but I've yet to really give them a fair shake myself.

RogerBob
02-16-2016, 02:02 AM

I know what you mean, im doing the same today, however over and over Im told 5-10mg will do naff all (even though human studies say 3mg)
If its real ostarine, it cannot shut you down, just mildly suppress, so ive seen guys running 30mg. As for the epiandro, im not sure, but I had weird sides with 11-ketoTesosterone and that is thought to be mild. Ive heard some get weird sides with bunk ostarine

I also got mine a few years back, had weird sides but now I think it was bunk from a 'unique' place popular at the time

Some things I noticed:

1)KEEP HYDRATED - I mean logically think about it all day, have glass of water otherwise youll get dried out, foggy head, headache and - You can eliminate this totally by doing this and starting a low dose for day 1-5

2) Don't just jump to 25mg. Many do, have a horrendous headache or bail due to other sided (not sleeping?) so start low if its your first run, in case its fake too.

3) Don't panic. What?! You might say. Well, lets be clear here - many sarm users don't want to fully move over to the 'dark side' and so have little or no experience with PED's. This can cause the mind to go awol and cause panic attacks through overthinking - remember this, its currently in trials 4-5 after 3 already successful trials, short term. Its also not a androgen directly, but IS derived from the technology we've invested in current steroidal compounds, with modifications to target key receptors. Calm down, 'forget about it' and relax. I had my first panic attack in my life when I first started, mainly due to the fact it was so new my mind stupidly filled in the blanks.

Im noticing even at 10mg, im pumped all day, just feel like ive been in the gym, on nitrates.