PDA

View Full Version : ~ Remember Andro Hard? Of course you do!! ~

WesleyInman
11-01-2015, 04:30 PM
Whats up Swole Source. Still been reading the forum here and there, really not posting much, been super busy but still following alot of the guys on here, logs, etc..

Anyways hope you are all well.

So I wanted to give you guys some good news. Iron Mag Labs is getting ready to begin producing the coveted ingredient "R DHEA aka "R Andro aka Androsterone" which is the main ingredient that was in ANDRO HARD.

I do not know if this will be mixed in with their Super Epi Andro product, or if it will be sold on it's own.

But I wanted to tell you guys first. Please don't copy and paste this to other boards, as truthfully this is really not something I should be sharing. But I am with you guys.

When I have a date that it will be ready, you will be the first to know.

Again, hope you are all well and if anyone needs me, Im still here ED/EOD reading :)

R- ANDRO -Main effects –

+ Strength
+ Hardening
+ Bloat reduction
+ Recovery
+ Anti-estrogen
+ Sex drive
+ Aggression

Primary metabolite –

Androstanediol (5-AA)

Description –

R-DHEA is known as “Reduced DHEA” because it is a 5a-reduced metabolite of DHEA. It’s more commonly referred to as androsterone.

This naturally occurring hormone cannot convert to testosterone, but instead converts to the dihydrotestosterone (DHT). (10, 18) Similar to testosterone, DHT is responsible for masculine traits such as aggression, sex drive, and physical strength. (19,20) However, because DHT cannot convert to estrogen, it also helps reduce fat storage and water retention, making it an excellent steroid for increasing muscular hardness and vascularity.

R-DHEA will stack well with 5-DHEA or 4-DHEA as it will help reduce water retention from under the skin, thus creating a “dry” and hard appearance. R-DHEA also has moderate anabolic properties thus allowing it to help enhance lean muscle gains. (21)

Strength gains will also be noticeable with R-DHEA due to its strong androgenic effect which will activate the central nervous system and increase muscular power. (20) This will increase explosive power with minimal bodyweight increase. The increased aggression is typically a welcomed benefit, which manifests as increased confidence and an “alpha male” feeling in sexual and social activities.

The strong androgenic action from R-DHEA will also help support libido and erection hardness. (20) This makes R-DHEA useful to help counter the sexually suppressive effects from other steroids. The powerful androgenic effect will also block estrogenic effects, and help prevent (and reverse) gyno. (22, 23)

Side-effects from R-DHEA will be limited to androgenic side-effects such as oily skin, acne, and increased hair shedding if the user is prone. These side effects are mild and temporary for most users.

Strong_Guy
11-01-2015, 07:15 PM
That's awesome, great to hear and good to see you still around Wes!! This is what was in AHv2, which for me personally hit the hardest out of any DHT ph.

WesleyInman
11-01-2015, 07:25 PM
That's awesome, great to hear and good to see you still around Wes!! This is what was in AHv2, which for me personally hit the hardest out of any DHT ph.

Good to see you too man :)

And great news. I figured The SS crew would truly love this option. I am excited to give it a shot when it comes out.

Ty for saying hello and hope you are well man!!

testosteronet
11-01-2015, 09:39 PM
Interested to know if it'll be a product on its own. I think that would be the best option. Also, will this be esterified androsterone or androsterone unesterified? Regardless, I'm in 100%. Androhard V2 was esterified androsterone.

Cdsnuts
11-02-2015, 08:04 AM
I got excited until you said it was like AHv2. That was the worst one for me. Made me feel like complete shit. Damn.....

WesleyInman
11-02-2015, 08:15 AM
StrongGuy- I will ask. But based on the fact they changed their entire line to SUPER or esterfied versions, I would imagine it would be esterfied. I hope it is alone too. I will try and find out asap for you guys.

I got excited until you said it was like AHv2. That was the worst one for me. Made me feel like complete shit. Damn.....

On my bottle of AHV1 I am holding in my hand it has the ingredient as "Androsterone" at 250mgs per serving. This is the same ingredient as "R Dhea" according to what I have seen, is it not?

testosteronet
11-02-2015, 08:32 AM
Androsterone listed on label is misprint. It is epiandrosterone confirmed by Eric for Androhard V1. R-Dhea can be androsterone or epiandrosterone. I'd call it "Ra-dhea" for androsterone or "Rb-dhea" for epiandrosterone. Eric added Super to Ra-dhea and Rb-dhea to denote esterification.

Cdsnuts
11-02-2015, 10:57 AM
StrongGuy- I will ask. But based on the fact they changed their entire line to SUPER or esterfied versions, I would imagine it would be esterfied. I hope it is alone too. I will try and find out asap for you guys.

On my bottle of AHV1 I am holding in my hand it has the ingredient as "Androsterone" at 250mgs per serving. This is the same ingredient as "R Dhea" according to what I have seen, is it not?
Jealous that you're holding that bottle in your hand, lol

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Strong_Guy
11-02-2015, 11:19 AM

I did notice some lethargy with v2 as well, but it seems like the version 2 line in general caused some issues regarding this. That being said I received more vascularity and MUCH more strength from v2 as compared to both v1 & v3. The strength increase was insane, I haven't found anything quite like it since.

At any rate a product containing the a-isomer (androsterone) would be great since there is a limited market out there for it.

testosteronet
11-02-2015, 11:32 AM
I do often wonder if problems caused by V2 was the result of so much grapefruit extract increasing absorption to the point where not so much hormone was actually needed. Each capsule was the equivalent to 1 cup of grapefruit juice and the serving size was 3-6 capsules, where V3 6 capsules equaled 1 cup of grapefruit juice.

SoCal-Nutrition
11-02-2015, 11:34 AM
That's great news, Wes! Looking forward to trying this out!

Strong_Guy
11-02-2015, 11:45 AM
I do often wonder if problems caused by V2 was the result of so much grapefruit extract increasing absorption to the point where not so much hormone was actually needed. Each capsule was the equivalent to 1 cup of grapefruit juice and the serving size was 3-6 capsules, where V3 6 capsules equaled 1 cup of grapefruit juice.

I've heard this as well, I was just reading a thread (either here or AM I can't remember) the other day discussing this very thing and how v3 did not have the same issues. I'm sure with the right tweaking and delivery/absorption, androsterone would be as good as anything out there right now, at least as far as the andros go.

testosteronet
11-02-2015, 11:53 AM
My vote goes to 50mg per capsule super Ra-dhea and let me tweak the dose with my Super EpiAndro. That'd be so perfect. Please. Awesomeness without grapefruit burps.

Cdsnuts
11-02-2015, 12:08 PM
V3 did me the best.

WesleyInman
11-02-2015, 08:39 PM
My vote goes to 50mg per capsule super Ra-dhea and let me tweak the dose with my Super EpiAndro. That'd be so perfect. Please. Awesomeness without grapefruit burps.

Ok I spoke to IML regarding this.

I gave him the ideas you said. The idea is going to be to release the R-Andro as "esterfied" and it will be sold SOLO :)

Also, the dosage, they aren't sure yet, but I did tell them guys would be running it higher dosage, so maybe not to dose the grapefruit extract too high. I don't know what dosage that will be yet. But I have passed the word on.

I do want to run this new version with Super epi andro, and I dont want a ton of Grapefruit or Piperine either, which might be the only downside. When I run the epiandro @ 400mgs ED, I do get heartburn, which I know is from the piperine. I have zero lethargy, but I have never used the R Andro on it's own.

Ty guys for all your feedback as always. I will let you guys know when I know more.

Enuke65
11-03-2015, 09:49 PM
V3 was the best

WesleyInman
11-04-2015, 10:28 AM
V3 was the best

Ok guys, I have an update. I have permission to talk about this on any forum, so feel free to pass it on.

100mgs per capsule and the raws are en route for this to be made. The bottle pictured is not necessarily the label that will be on the actual bottle.

When it is out, I will be sure to put a discounted price up on GYMnTONIC just for the Swole Source guys.

Estimated M.S.R.P is going to be $59.99-$69.99 per bottle (before discounts for you guys of course)

All I know is I am grabbing this for myself!! Can't wait.

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t390/wesleyinman/randroAD.jpg (http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/wesleyinman/media/randroAD.jpg.html)

Enuke65
11-05-2015, 08:33 PM
any idea what the delivery formula will be?
the esterfied grapefruit version in AHV3 really was the best

Cdsnuts
11-06-2015, 07:09 AM
Nothing gets this forum going like talking about Androhard or any possible version thereof.......

Enuke65
11-07-2015, 09:32 AM
Nothing gets this forum going like talking about Androhard or any possible version thereof.......

Haha I know man, sometimes makes me wonder if they put more than what was on the label in that stuff

Cdsnuts
11-07-2015, 12:34 PM
Haha I know man, sometimes makes me wonder if they put more than what was on the label in that stuff

That shit was masculinity in a bottle.

Pno517
11-09-2015, 01:19 PM
So here's a question for anyone with knowledge from the andro series, I just opened a bottle of AMv1 exp. 2013 looks like some solids in the capsule. I was under the impression that it would stay good for years after the expiration any thoughts? Shout out to Wes!http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/09/5918fa605b0b5d449b049de122ccf222.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

Pno517
11-09-2015, 01:21 PM
So here's a question for anyone with knowledge from the andro series, I just opened a bottle of AMv1 exp. 2013 looks like some solids in the capsule. I was under the impression that it would stay good for years after the expiration any thoughts? Shout out to Wes!http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/09/5918fa605b0b5d449b049de122ccf222.jpg

Wasn't sure how the pic would turn out, I wish what appear to be crystals would have shown up a little better. Could it be mold? If so can't let a little mold get in the way of these gainz lol.

Cdsnuts
11-09-2015, 07:16 PM
Wasn't sure how the pic would turn out, I wish what appear to be crystals would have shown up a little better. Could it be mold? If so can't let a little mold get in the way of these gainz lol.
I would still run it

testosteronet
11-09-2015, 08:33 PM
It's not mold, it's the active ingredients. The rest is just grapefruit and carrier stuff. If the outer gel ain't melted, it's good to go.

WesleyInman
11-10-2015, 09:08 AM
Thanx Pno517- Nice find btw!!

S.S- I spoke to Heavy Iron and he is going to need a few loggers when this comes out. So definitely sign up over at the sister forum PHF/IML, etc..

Anyone that wants to log on my forum (SSB 2.0 on FB) would love to see it too.

I will put in a word for 1-2 guys here to log it that are serious about it, without hesistation! :)

tallstraw
11-10-2015, 10:46 AM
I would still run it

Let's be honest, outside of the PFS dudes, who have more to worry about more..any one of us would run basically any hormone they have regardless of the warnings by others.

testosteronet
11-10-2015, 11:31 AM
Let's be honest, outside of the PFS dudes, who have more to worry about more..any one of us would run basically any hormone they have regardless of the warnings by others.

Funny truth.

Cdsnuts
11-10-2015, 11:43 AM

Most of you guys, yeah. I always tend to be a little on the conservative side when it comes to prohormones. Let's put it this way, I would basically run anything from Primordial. Don't really have trust in anything else quite yet. I know this is probably ridiculous seeing as they've been gone for almost three years.

WesleyInman
11-11-2015, 09:53 AM
Most of you guys, yeah. I always tend to be a little on the conservative side when it comes to prohormones. Let's put it this way, I would basically run anything from Primordial. Don't really have trust in anything else quite yet. I know this is probably ridiculous seeing as they've been gone for almost three years.

Hopefully this new version is able to compare for all of us.

BTW guys, I did speak to IML. They are going to have the raws 3rd party independently tested to make sure it is Androsterone and not Epiandro.
I told the owner of IML, this is very important to all of us, and he agreed it is important to them too. I will try and post the labs, once this product is released. I did ask him for a copy when the raws land, and he agreed :)

Strong_Guy
11-11-2015, 10:43 AM
Hopefully this new version is able to compare for all of us.

BTW guys, I did speak to IML. They are going to have the raws 3rd party independently tested to make sure it is Androsterone and not Epiandro.
I told the owner of IML, this is very important to all of us, and he agreed it is important to them too. I will try and post the labs, once this product is released. I did ask him for a copy when the raws land, and he agreed :)
This is good. I've always felt androsterone to be more potent than epiandro.

Pno517
11-12-2015, 10:19 AM
Consider it ran gents I just wanted to be sure I wouldn't turn green! That's great news Wes, sounds like the owner is committed to putting out a great product, thanks for the info!

Bucks
11-14-2015, 04:37 PM

Should still be fine , maybe run an extra cap with the dose. I still have a lot Andro Series and they still work fine. The cap walls just seem to have lightened up a bit so you can see inside the cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pno517
11-14-2015, 04:49 PM
Thanks @Bucks I'm getting ready to run em' and the last time I ran mass I didn't recall anything solid in the caps but then again I didn't study them like I did these ones probably because they were in date and these ones are a couple of years out. This is my last bottle and I've been sitting on it long enough!

Strong_Guy
11-14-2015, 05:04 PM
I still have a lot Andro Series

Lucky man. What's you're price?:cool: jk No, seriously.....

Pno517
11-14-2015, 05:09 PM
Thanks I thought about moving em' at one point but I can't put a price on these gains I'm about to receive (in my Dom mazzetti voice) lol

Bucks
11-15-2015, 12:50 PM
Lucky man. What's you're price?:cool: jk No, seriously.....

Can't put a dollar figure on it man.

Strong_Guy
11-15-2015, 02:13 PM
Can't put a dollar figure on it man.
I hear you. I'm in the middle of an Androbulk run right now and loving it, forgot how much I enjoyed the androseries to tell the truth.

Cdsnuts
11-15-2015, 03:31 PM
I hear you. I'm in the middle of an Androbulk run right now and loving it, forgot how much I enjoyed the androseries to tell the truth.

It was the best. I just remember the excitement of them rolling out new products and getting all hyped when they published the write ups. I was like a kid in a candy store.

WesleyInman
11-15-2015, 07:48 PM
I can't wait for this product. If anyone can get legit raws, IML can. I have heard that on the androgenic scale, epiandro ranks a "2" and legit R DHEA aka Androsterone ranks a "50"

Patrick Arnold agreed to lab test this for IML..So I sent IML's owner this invitation.

So this is a good thing. I literally cannot wait to try this product. Same feeling as a kid on Christmas Day. Anyone else relate?

Turbo6GN
11-16-2015, 12:34 AM
It was the best. I just remember the excitement of them rolling out new products and getting all hyped when they published the write ups. I was like a kid in a candy store.

Same here, until I ran AH/AM V2 and felt like I had malaria and full blown aids rolled into one...

I'm still waiting for my refund lol

Cdsnuts
11-16-2015, 06:56 AM
Same here, until I ran AH/AM V2 and felt like I had malaria and full blown aids rolled into one...

I'm still waiting for my refund lol
Lol. Yet some people loved it. I got hit with some brutal lethargy when I ran AMv1....and AHv2...forget it.....ugh

WesleyInman
11-22-2015, 02:51 PM
No new updates yet, but the Actual Label has been made

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t390/wesleyinman/superRandro.jpg (http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/wesleyinman/media/superRandro.jpg.html)

derekh83
11-25-2015, 01:06 PM
Im late to the party! This is exciting. Just finished up AlphaStano by AlphaGainz cycle in Oct and it was my best cut ever. Hope this compares!

WesleyInman
12-04-2015, 12:05 PM
Update:

The raws have landed. Labels are made.

Product needs lab tests and then simply capped.

Shouldn't be long now!

Enuke65
12-07-2015, 10:29 PM
I'm excited for this

WesleyInman
12-10-2015, 09:26 AM
I'm excited for this

Agreed. Can't wait!

Bucks
12-10-2015, 08:53 PM
Agreed. Can't wait!

I still have 8-9 bottles of Andro Hard left so I'll compare it. Had 25 bottles at one point so let the hating begin. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

WesleyInman
12-17-2015, 11:31 AM
Update:

There is a very good chance this product will be ready by Christmas Day...

Will update with more info asap...

kevinmiller22
09-19-2023, 01:48 PM
In a bygone era, amidst a realm dominated by the looming specter of exams, a mystical and enchanting Take My Online English Exam For Me (https://takemyonlineexamforme.com) service emerged, casting a transformative spell upon the landscape of academia. This remarkable service, akin to a portal of infinite wisdom, unlocked the door to success, beckoning students to traverse the enchanted corridors of knowledge with unwavering guidance.