PDA

View Full Version : R-Andro PRE-ORDER!! Exclusive

WesleyInman
12-17-2015, 07:04 PM
R-Andro PRE-ORDER is HERE!! (Exclusive to Swole Source members, and my Forum SSB 2.0)

GYMnTONIC Supplements is the only retailer with this opportunity. This product is going to retail for $74.99-$79.99 per bottle per IML. This is a one week sale PRIOR to Christmas. Prices will be good on the first 100 units of R-Andro ONLY!!

This is a ONE time PRE-ORDER Offer. Be the first in line to buy and receive your products. This pre-order ensures exclusive rights to first delivery of this Product. This ships ON or BEFORE , DEC 28 2015.

Use your SWOLE discount for 5% more off this deal!!

1 bottle of R-Andro= $64.99
Click LINK:
Super R-Andro by Iron Mag Labs (same as Andro Hard!!!) PRE-ORDER - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/super-r-andro-by-iron-mag-labs-same-as-andro-hard-pre-order/)

2 Bottles of R-Andro= $125 plus S/H
Click Link:
*2 bottles* Super R-Andro by Iron Mag Labs (same as Andro Hard!!!) PRE-ORDER - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/2-bottles-super-r-andro-by-iron-mag-labs-same-as-andro-hard-pre-order/)

4 Bottles of R-Andro= $240 + Free shipping!
Click LINK:
Super R-Andro by Iron Mag Labs**4 bottles** + FREE SHIPPING (same as Andro Hard!!!) PRE-ORDER - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/super-r-andro-by-iron-mag-labs-4-bottles-free-shipping-same-as-andro-hard-pre-order/)

R- ANDRO -Main effects –

+ Strength
+ Hardening
+ Bloat reduction
+ Recovery
+ Anti-estrogen
+ Sex drive
+ Aggression

Primary metabolite –

Androstanediol (5-AA)

Description –

R-DHEA is known as “Reduced DHEA” because it is a 5a-reduced metabolite of DHEA. It’s more commonly referred to as androsterone.

This naturally occurring hormone cannot convert to testosterone, but instead converts to the dihydrotestosterone (DHT). (10, 18) Similar to testosterone, DHT is responsible for masculine traits such as aggression, sex drive, and physical strength. (19,20) However, because DHT cannot convert to estrogen, it also helps reduce fat storage and water retention, making it an excellent steroid for increasing muscular hardness and vascularity.

R-DHEA will stack well with 5-DHEA or 4-DHEA as it will help reduce water retention from under the skin, thus creating a “dry” and hard appearance. R-DHEA also has moderate anabolic properties thus allowing it to help enhance lean muscle gains. (21)

Strength gains will also be noticeable with R-DHEA due to its strong androgenic effect which will activate the central nervous system and increase muscular power. (20) This will increase explosive power with minimal bodyweight increase. The increased aggression is typically a welcomed benefit, which manifests as increased confidence and an “alpha male” feeling in sexual and social activities.

The strong androgenic action from R-DHEA will also help support libido and erection hardness. (20) This makes R-DHEA useful to help counter the sexually suppressive effects from other steroids. The powerful androgenic effect will also block estrogenic effects, and help prevent (and reverse) gyno. (22, 23)

Side-effects from R-DHEA will be limited to androgenic side-effects such as oily skin, acne, and increased hair shedding if the user is prone. These side effects are mild and temporary for most users.

ExtraZeus
12-18-2015, 06:55 PM
I'm going to have to jump on this! Do you have a link to your forum Wes? I guess I'm not familiar with it and need to fix that asap.

WesleyInman
12-19-2015, 06:18 PM
Here is my forum SSB2.0- Has the most Pro Bodybuilders, 1-2 Mr. Olympias and hundreds of other pro's as well. Good forum, very similar to this one, very respectful and experienced dialogue.

LINK TO SSB2-
https://www.facebook.com/groups/366043180226043/

Would love to have everyone here interested in joining.

Also ^^ on this sale. Only about 1/2 of the Randro sold so far. Still about 50 units up for grabs. The 4 pack after discount comes out to be 230 shipped. Retail it will be 310+..so take advantage guys while you can. I will still have it slightly cheaper then IML will..but honestly this stuff is very very expensive even for retailers. Only DMZ 4 and Super Nor andro cost around the same.

WesleyInman
12-21-2015, 11:16 AM
Got the loggers already on PHF, surprised no one jumped on it from here :(

But I am out of time. I will log here @ 600mgs ED.

Only a few days left to the PreOrder, then they go back to normal price!!

Cdsnuts
12-21-2015, 02:09 PM
Glad I caught this!! Here's to hoping this treats me better the Epi-andro.

WesleyInman
12-27-2015, 02:23 PM
Glad I caught this!! Here's to hoping this treats me better the Epi-andro.

Guys these orders ship in the am!!

Jump on this product, still have decent prices and bulk pricing on the store.

Also, IML has agreed to let Patrick Arnold test this product on top of their existing lab tests. I personally helped work this out.

testosteronet
12-28-2015, 06:23 PM
Guys these orders ship in the am!!

Jump on this product, still have decent prices and bulk pricing on the store.

Also, IML has agreed to let Patrick Arnold test this product on top of their existing lab tests. I personally helped work this out.

You sure these were going out this morning? I've yet to receive any tracking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WesleyInman
12-29-2015, 12:22 PM
You sure these were going out this morning? I've yet to receive any tracking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey man, sorry for the delay on getting back to the forum.

I checked in last night to get the Tracking for everyone and I found out these will not ship until Thursday. I have no other explanation except that is what I was told directly from IML. So I apologize greatly, this of course was not intended and is going to cause me much aggravation.

The good thing is that these orders are first in line. And even my Pre Orders which go first, are quite extensive. I am guessing anyone who ordered IML direct is going to be waiting until next week for them to leave.

Ty for understanding and will update ASAP!!!!!!

testosteronet
12-30-2015, 09:39 PM
Alright, so tomorrow is Thursday. Are they shipping out tomorrow? I have to believe the hold up is PA's testing. Since Friday is a holiday and IML is closed on Sat., if these don't go out tomorrow, then they won't go out until Monday, which is assuming tests come out good. Is Thursday still golden?

WesleyInman
12-31-2015, 11:37 AM
Alright, so tomorrow is Thursday. Are they shipping out tomorrow? I have to believe the hold up is PA's testing. Since Friday is a holiday and IML is closed on Sat., if these don't go out tomorrow, then they won't go out until Monday, which is assuming tests come out good. Is Thursday still golden?

All my IML orders, except Randro ones, have shipped by this a.m. I put a msg into IML and I am also waiting for my own personal bottles to ship too. So far, no word yet.

So I have alot riding on this..mostly reputation, and I do like to keep my word, so I do hope the date they gave me is legit. In all fairness this is only the 2nd issue I have ever had with IML in several years, so I am trying to be patient. I don't think PA tested it yet, but IML did and the test was positive for Androsterone. But I personally worked this out between PA and IML, so again, my head is on the line whenever that is going to happen, I am not 100% positive either, hopefully early January? PA says there is a reduced version of Epiandro that can show to be Androsterone but that a specific test is actually needed on top of a basic test to make a true determination.

Ty for everyone who ordered. And for your Patience!

WesleyInman
01-01-2016, 10:23 AM
Update

As of Friday A.M, I do not have any tracking on any of the Randro-

Further, I msg'd IML and am waiting to hear from them with an update on all the orders. To my knowledge No R-andro has shipped.

I am very sorry. They were supposed to go out today and I am unsure if the PO is open today. Might be Saturday but to my knowledge IML will not resume shipping until Monday :(

SoCal-Nutrition
01-06-2016, 04:09 AM
did PA ever get the testing done on these? I'm curious because of the testing issues we'd had with androsterone and PA is the one that did our testing...wondering how the results will compare.

WesleyInman
01-06-2016, 09:56 AM
did PA ever get the testing done on these? I'm curious because of the testing issues we'd had with androsterone and PA is the one that did our testing...wondering how the results will compare.

Hey man, not they did not yet. They had their own independent testing done. I arraigned for IML to ship a bottle sealed to PA and PA agreed to test it for free. They literally just released Randro Monday night and packs are still shipping now. It is the latest they have ever been on a product but in all fairness, Im sure you will agree weather and holidays this time of year are disastrous for shipping.

But when I find out, I will be the first to let you know. I literally did all the footwork so the rest is up to IML and PA now :)

kevinmiller22
09-19-2023, 01:45 PM
Within the realm of academic support, our Pay Someone to Take My TEAS Exam (https://takemyonlineexamforme.com) service stands as a beacon of reliability and security, meticulously crafted to facilitate remote exam-taking for students. By enlisting our assistance, you not only guarantee a seamless academic journey but also access a trusted partner committed to ensuring your educational endeavors are characterized by convenience and peace of mind.

Gaborpluck
02-29-2024, 01:55 PM
Got mine last night...thanks Tim Awesome quality, however not slimming enough...didnt make me look like the guy in the photo not even close. So when do the CBBQA masks come out? There might be hope for me yet