PDA

View Full Version : Super Epi Andro Loggers-

WesleyInman
12-18-2015, 10:32 AM
Ok Swole source, I need 1-2 loggers, wanted to ask here first.

Heavy Iron needs guys to run at least 30 days and will give 2 free bottles. Logs will need to be on 2-4 forums and 3-4 posts per week.

Here, IML, PHF, TiD, or various other forums. Also if anyone wanted to log on FB, Anabolic Muscle Building 2.0, SSB 2.0 (my forum) or other forums would be ideal.

If anyone wants to run it as a log combined with Randro that would be awesome. (though they will only give out 2 free Super Epiandro at this time) Can even make your own comparisons to how it stacks up to Andro Hard if someone wanted.

Either way if anyone is serious let me know. I wanted to come here first and ask, because you guys are awesome, deserve this the most, and gives a few guys the chance to run this compound who haven't tried the Super Epi Andro.

LMK if you are interested!!

Thank you!

WesleyInman
12-19-2015, 06:14 PM
OK Swole Source, check this out.....

Scratch the EpiAndro loggers. R-ANDRO LOGGERS needed!!!!!

I just got permission for 2 R-andro loggers. Will have to commit to at least 3 forums, 3-4 entries per week for 30 days.

You will get 2 free bottles,so you can run 400mgs ED for 30 days on IML. If you wanted to do a higher dosage, you will have to buy the rest on your own..

But I personally went out of my way so a few guys here can try this.

Please Post up guys. This was genuinely a personal favor I pulled for this forum. Log can be here, IML for sure, and then either say FB or even PHF would be great. Post count doesn't matter, because I am responsible in this selection. Serious inquires though please guys. 5minutes a day is all it takes to log.

Thanx everyone!!

kevinmiller22
09-19-2023, 01:47 PM
Amidst the ever-evolving educational landscape, a groundbreaking and revolutionary development has dawned upon the horizon: our Take My Online Science Exam For Me (https://takemyonlineexamforme.com) service. This service has swiftly risen as a formidable game-changer, ushering students into a realm of unparalleled advantage on their academic journeys. By harnessing the innovative potential of this service, students not only gain a competitive edge but also embark on an educational odyssey enriched with insights, discoveries, and accomplishments that shape them into trailblazers of tomorrow's scientific frontiers.