PDA

View Full Version : How to brew Test E

Rodja
11-24-2012, 12:31 PM
I am a big advocate of homebrewing as it is very, very cheap and extremely easy. The filtering process can be a bit tedious, but the savings makes it worth it. Just to give you an idea of how cheap it is: you can make 40 bottles of E for less than a new PS3.

Here is how easy it is:

What you'll need:
A clean beaker (500cc volume is plenty)
Oil (I use grapeseed and does NOT have to be filtered)
Benzy Alcohol
1 Whatman filter per 120-150cc of E that will be filtered
E powder
50cc syringe
Sterile vial with stopper already attached

For 250mg/mL
Per 10g powder/40cc
30.5mL oil
10g powder
2mL BA

Get a 5 qt pot and fill it halfway with water (you can use a smaller pot if brewing up a small amount) and place a beaker in the middle of it. Add the oil to the beaker and turn on the heat. Slowly increase and the most you'll need is medium heat. If you have a long thermometer, use it as it'll also act as a mixing rod. Once bubble start to form in the water, begin to add powder (I add 20-30g at a time) and stir until all clumps are gone and then repeat. As the powder fully goes into solution, the mixture will begin to resemble the same color as the oil and becomes less cloudy. I add half of the BA about halfway through adding the powder to help the dissolving of the powder into the oil and the other half once the heating is nearly complete. I don't add all of it at once because it will evaporate if added to early and I have an additional 1mL of BA to my recipe to accomodate for this. It may technically throw off the amount, but it will be so minuscule that it won't throw off the concentration and will just make it more sterile. Once the mixture is fully dissolved and the oil is clear, draw the 40cc into the syringe and attach the filter to the syringe and attach the needle to the filter.

Now that you're ready to filter, you'll need to clean off the top of the vial (just for sterility purposes), penetrate the seal with the needle and start pushing the oil through the filter. To make things a lot easier and to prevent backflow, penetrate the seal of the vial with a second needle at an angle. This will allow air to flow out and make filtering a little faster. Once all of the oil is pushed through the filter, take out the needle draw some air into the syringe and push the remaining oil in the filter into the vial. Once it looks bubbly, you're done.

There's no magic to this process. I know that this sounds too easy, but, the truth is, it is so damn easy to make test.

Disclaimer: Contacting Rodja concerning sources of products or the purchasing of products is a violation of this site's terms of service. Rodja will report any violations of this rule, and a zero tolerance ban will be implemented.
-h2s

DJM
11-24-2012, 12:34 PM
i love you

h2s
11-24-2012, 12:57 PM
Thanks Rodja. Stickied.

Cobalt
11-24-2012, 01:58 PM
The only thing that I'd like to add is that a .45um Whatman filter is the popular size to go with, and you can also go with a .20um, although it'll be harder to filter with. A sterile filter is ideal to go with, just for that extra level of safety.

Rodja
11-24-2012, 04:00 PM
Although the recipe changes for each compound, the process is essentially the same. I've brewed deca as well and the process was just as easy.

One thing that can be done to make filtering easier is that you can use a caulk gun to push the oil through the filter. I did this for my last batch and it cut the time in half. I brewed and filtered 100g (not a typo) in ~2 hours with the caulk gun. You can only fill the syringe to about 35-40mL, but the time it saves makes it well worth it.

weekend
11-24-2012, 04:05 PM
No benzoyl benzoate?

Rodja
11-24-2012, 04:08 PM
No benzoyl benzoate?

BB is not always needed. There are some that will use BB for E, but it is not necessary.

burlyman30
11-24-2012, 05:40 PM
i love you

He says, as he cuts out the middle man. :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Airborne42
11-25-2012, 12:43 PM
Fuckn A!!!

Rodja
11-26-2012, 07:12 PM
Added some extra info that I forgot during the filtering step.

Rulk
11-26-2012, 07:22 PM
Damn why can't you live near me Rodja!

Mr_math
11-26-2012, 07:50 PM

Seriously :) that'd make it easy for a few of us lol.

O_RYAN_007
11-26-2012, 09:25 PM

I don't live but 1.5 hrs away from this AMAZING Gentlemen!!! ;)

Rodja
11-27-2012, 08:48 AM
I should be able to provide some pics of the process in the near future to give you guys a better idea of what each step looks like to ease the minds of some. I do have some finished product that I will upload tonight.

milehighguy
12-01-2012, 09:55 AM
So...how do you know you have good quality powder? Is there a way to test it?

h2s
12-01-2012, 10:08 AM

there actually is. I used to have a .doc i downloaded on easy ways to test melting point, and the like, but I never planned to mess with powders so it has been long lost.

Rodja
12-01-2012, 10:37 AM

there actually is. I used to have a .doc i downloaded on easy ways to test melting point, and the like, but I never planned to mess with powders so it has been long lost.

This. Part of the reason I like to use a long thermometer is to get a rough gauge of the MP of the powder. One thing to remember is that every hormone will have a different MP and they widely vary. EQ, for example, is liquid at room temperature (which is one reason you should not order EQ "powder" int'l).

pitboss
12-01-2012, 10:41 AM
Where would one get the base powder ?

Rodja
12-01-2012, 10:45 AM
Where would one get the base powder ?

No source posting and/or discussion.

Freepressright
12-03-2012, 07:50 AM
Rodja, about how long does the "brewing" process take per one 10g serving of powder?

Rodja
12-03-2012, 10:18 AM
Rodja, about how long does the "brewing" process take per one 10g serving of powder?

It took me ~2 hours to do 100g after utilizing the caulk gun for filtering. The filtering process takes 80% of your time as the actual brewing part takes maybe 20 minutes with most of it heating up the water in the pot.

Freepressright
12-03-2012, 10:27 AM
You use the caulk gun to depress the syringe??

Rodja
12-03-2012, 10:38 AM
You use the caulk gun to depress the syringe??

While filtering, yes. Doing it by hand takes hours and it is very hard to apply constant pressure to the syringe to push the oil through the filter.

AestheticOne
12-03-2012, 10:52 AM
good info, Rodja do u test the MP of a small amount of ur powder to try and determine its purity or do you just pretty much know weather or not you have good powder?

Rodja
12-03-2012, 11:05 AM
good info, Rodja do u test the MP of a small amount of ur powder to try and determine its purity or do you just pretty much know weather or not you have good powder?

I only use sources that have heavy feedback for quality and that are well established.

longBallLima
12-03-2012, 11:11 AM
any control for live contaminants?

disclaimer: i know nothing of home brewing.

Rodja
12-03-2012, 11:14 AM
any control for live contaminants?

disclaimer: i know nothing of home brewing.

Heating, BA, and filtering.

AestheticOne
12-03-2012, 11:16 AM
I only use sources that have heavy feedback for quality and that are well established.

makes sense thanks

longBallLima
12-03-2012, 11:24 AM
just a quick rule check. discussion of powder sources is against the rules, right?

Rodja
12-03-2012, 11:25 AM
just a quick rule check. discussion of powder sources is against the rules, right?

As with discussion of all illicit anabolics, yes.

If I receive any PMs looking for sources from any member(s), I will report your ass immediately.

longBallLima
12-03-2012, 11:27 AM

If I receive any PMs looking for sources from any member(s), I will report your ass immediately.

lol alright. just making sure.

Coolazice
12-03-2012, 11:32 AM

Pre-raid I would have thought this was a little harsh. Now it seems almost appropriate though.

h2s
12-03-2012, 11:37 AM
Added a disclaimer in OP, should save you some time.

Freepressright
12-04-2012, 09:20 AM
These instructions are for tobacco use only!

Oh wait, that's water bongs. Carry on!

h2s
12-04-2012, 09:23 AM
These instructions are for tobacco use only!

Oh wait, that's water bongs. Carry on!

Slow it down Tommy Chong.

AestheticOne
12-07-2012, 02:39 PM
Rodja how long would filtering 10g's of test e take without the caulk gun? or is the caulk gun so useful that it should be used for even that small of an amount

Rodja
12-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Rodja how long would filtering 10g's of test e take without the caulk gun? or is the caulk gun so useful that it should be used for even that small of an amount

10g is ~40cc, so it would take maybe 5 minutes to filter as you can knock it out in one round with the caulk gun. It'll take more time to heat the water and oil than filtering in your case.

AestheticOne
12-08-2012, 12:45 PM
10g is ~40cc, so it would take maybe 5 minutes to filter as you can knock it out in one round with the caulk gun. It'll take more time to heat the water and oil than filtering in your case.

good to know thanks

Randoja
12-24-2012, 10:47 PM
Very interesting info here thanks Rodja.

showstoppa5717
01-16-2013, 10:38 AM
I know im new here but just wanted to add that the use of bb up to 20% can be used on other compounds to help the higer dose brews stay in solution. Alos using eo works too.

Sparky
08-01-2013, 06:53 PM
I found the giant syringe to be far too tedious and time consuming. I did some scrounging around and eventually found some cheap used lab equipment. A vacuum pump, some tubing, and a vacuum filter container makes filtering 10g a thirty second affair. I always liked the evil scientist motif.:rolleyes:

Rodja
08-04-2013, 10:28 AM
2 hours is too long for 40 bottles worth of gear?

longBallLima
08-13-2013, 09:48 AM
2 hours is too long for 40 bottles worth of gear?

but 2 minutes is better ;)

tallstraw
11-11-2014, 11:37 PM
MY friend told me that test C although very similar needs the BB..After decent amounts of research he found that Cypionate is very fickle. The remedies on every forum seemed to be 20% BB and the remedies helped him alleviate the crash after crash.

So there's some help from a friend of mine. Hope it helps someone

BBG
03-24-2015, 11:54 PM
Would this work for Aromasin? Why is the filtering necessary? I assume just to remove anything that isn't the active compound?

weekend
03-25-2015, 04:24 AM
Would this work for Aromasin? Why is the filtering necessary? I assume just to remove anything that isn't the active compound?

Assuming you're interested in making an injectable aromasin solution, I would look for a recipe for TNE because aromasin has no ester.

And filtering sterilizes it and makes sure there's no hairs and shit in there.