PDA

View Full Version : New Product Coming From Iron Legion - Virtus - Logger wanted

SoCal-Nutrition
02-12-2016, 01:36 AM
Iron Legion is releasing a new Transdermal AI using 7-hydroxy-4-imidazolyl-flavan

research suggests the AI should be:

up to 12 times more potent than alpha-naphthoflavone (7,8-benzoflavone)
127 times as potent as aminoglutheamide
2-10 times as potent as formestane

Looking for a logger who can post bloods before and after and can log this here and AM/PHF

http://iron-legion.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/virtus_bottle_150dpi.png.png

WesleyInman
02-12-2016, 11:28 AM
^^ bump ^^

hossam
02-15-2016, 07:41 AM
Good luck guys, this a great opportunity, don't miss it!

O.N.
02-16-2016, 04:03 AM
Any blood work that has been completed as of yet?

Strong_Guy_
02-16-2016, 11:00 AM
Interested to hear more details about this compound, a quick internet search doesn't yield a lot of results. By what mechanism does this work? Does it have natural e-modulating effects (S.E.R.M.) comparable to that of resveratrol, chrysin; or does it act more like a suicide inhibitor (e.g. arimistane, formestane)?

SoCal-Nutrition
02-16-2016, 12:48 PM

Not that I've seen. Recently Predator released a product with the same active, but oral. I've not seen anything, but we have a logger on PHF who started their run with it last week and they will be doing bloods.

Interested to hear more details about this compound, a quick internet search doesn't yield a lot of results. By what mechanism does this work? Does it have natural e-modulating effects (S.E.R.M.) comparable to that of resveratrol, chrysin; or does it act more like a suicide inhibitor (e.g. arimistane, formestane)?

here's a link to one of the studies, I couldn't attach it here, so I threw it on the server:http://iron-legion.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Design_synthesis_and_evaluation_of_4-imidazolylflavans_as_new_leads_for_aromatase_inhib ition.pdf

In the above study, we are referencing compound 6

SoCal-Nutrition
02-17-2016, 01:04 AM
I stand corrected, the logger on PHF has just started this today.

derekh83
02-19-2016, 11:16 AM
I would do it but am taking PES Erase plus right now. I could stop erase and start this after a time period to ensure my results aren't affected. I also finished up a trest/Alphastano cycle back in Oct. If this is an option please let me know and I can give you more details about past sup history and currently taking.

SoCal-Nutrition
04-14-2016, 04:59 AM

here's a link to the log on PHF...bloodwork included:
Iron Legion Topical Ai - Cycle Logs/Reviews - Prohormone Forum (http://www.prohormoneforum.com/index.php/topic/89266-iron-legion-topical-ai)

bowskie69
10-09-2016, 10:36 AM
Good day SCN! I hope all is well with you and yours. I'm sending you a PM regarding this product.

Sang15512
09-03-2020, 05:17 AM
Good day SCN! I hope all is well with you and yours. I'm sending you a PM regarding this product.

Great Information.Thanks for sharing

mentalpeacepsyc
09-28-2022, 02:27 AM
Thanks for sharing! Great Product