PDA

View Full Version : Original Ultimate Orange Juiced-- returns!!

WesleyInman
02-13-2016, 06:57 PM
Whats up S.S-

Figured I'd give you guys a heads up. Ty to a very generous SS member, I am going to have a decent sized batch of the Original Ultimate Orange back. Only thing different is that the AMP Citrate will be gone. Higenamine and Choline in it's place. A bit more of the original PEA will be added.

But this is essentially the identical product. Actually probably will be as good if not better bc of the Choline.

Long story short..gonna pull Version 2 and just make this and consider it the original again.

Would you guys like to see 30 serving size containers, instead of 40 to make it more affordable??

Also, is anyone interested in any of these units?? I am thinking I will have 20 extra for sale. They should sell pretty quick. If everyone likes this batch I might just put it back into production, because to be honest I have been doing small private batches all along for people.

Product still is really getting good feedback for endurance, energy and no crash.

Please let me know your thoughts on this..

THANK YOU!!!

WesleyInman
02-14-2016, 12:04 PM
Doing the math, gonna do these around 40-45 a unit. 30 servings. New bigger scooper for the new ingredients. Profile looks awesome!!

WesleyInman
02-15-2016, 07:13 PM
$45 per unit guys. Shipping Included. Use your SWOLE discount on top of this.

Honestly I have 20 units left, and I put the presale on my FB and sold a few already.

If you want one, grab it please. No plans to keep this rolling after this one batch.

Thanks everyone!!
LINK TO STORE
#1 SELLING Performance Preworkout) ULTIMATE ORANGE.JUICED PreWorkout- by Mind Charm Technologies- SUPER STRONG! (FREE SHIPPING) - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/1-selling-performance-preworkout-ultimate-orange-juiced-preworkout-by-mind-charm-technologies-super-strong-free-shipping/)

QTip
02-15-2016, 10:40 PM
I bought a bunch of version 1.0 of UOJ before they stopped production. I've been using supplements back when Myoplex and Met-Rx were the only decent protein options available. Then Designer Whey came out and it was the biggest thing (remember that?). I've tried many pre-workout supps over the years and can say hands down, Ultimate Orange Juiced is the best pre-workout I have ever tried. Clean energy, no crash, not over-stimmed, and lasts for hours. Don't waste time on anything else, get some of this stuff -- the new formula with the AMP citrate out (replaced with Higenamine, choline, and extra PEA) should be as good or better than the original. I've tried many nootropics as well -- big fan of noopept which is included in UOJ. Let's buy this stuff up so that Wes has no choice but to keep it in constant production. I use it in the morning instead of coffee for an instant wake up, and pre-workout (just be sure not to take it too close to bedtime as it will make it hard to sleep).

WesleyInman
02-16-2016, 10:09 AM
Thank you so much for the kind words. Makes me happy that everyone likes this product so much.

I actually sold out of 75% of the units already. Literally had them sold in 5mins.

Thank you guys as ALWAYS!!!

BigGame
02-16-2016, 12:20 PM
Purchased.

WesleyInman
02-16-2016, 05:06 PM
Purchased.

Thank you and enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Cdsnuts
02-19-2016, 02:39 PM
I grabbed one of these. I loved it with the Amp Citrate but that shit made me crash hard. Im hoping this feels just as good with no come down.....

somm
02-19-2016, 09:03 PM
I still have two of the original with the amp citrate, love that stuff! I do miss the Blue with the adrafinil though. :(

WesleyInman
02-20-2016, 08:46 AM
I still have two of the original with the amp citrate, love that stuff! I do miss the Blue with the adrafinil though. :(

I actually can make these for the SS crew anytime if someone wants them. Adraf was never banned as it was intended to. I actually have a diff blend I make for myself and use daily. Its Adraf, Noopept, Mucuna Puriens, Theanine, 5-Htp, choline and caffeine citrate super low dosed. I was actually thinking to re-do Blue with this ingredient profile, but not positive. I like it minus all the stims.

I also have a sleep product I make for myself that has gaba, phenibut, 5Htp, B6 in it. Works like a charm as well. Pretty inexpensive to make a 30 day supply for yourself with this blend!

Cdsnuts
02-20-2016, 10:56 AM
Wes....just looking out man....you know phenibut isn't something you should use daily, right?

QTip
02-20-2016, 02:10 PM
That sleep product (gaba, phenibut, 5Htp, B6) sounds good. Sure you already know, but Cdsnuts is right, Phenibut not for daily use. What is the dose of phenibut in your mix? I like to dose it high and use it probably once or twice a month, just when I need a really good nights sleep. Might be interested in the sleep product -- like the ingredient profile. If anyone else is interested, PM Wes and maybe we can get him to do a run of that. I'll buy a decent amount of product...

WesleyInman
02-21-2016, 10:09 AM
That sleep product (gaba, phenibut, 5Htp, B6) sounds good. Sure you already know, but Cdsnuts is right, Phenibut not for daily use. What is the dose of phenibut in your mix? I like to dose it high and use it probably once or twice a month, just when I need a really good nights sleep. Might be interested in the sleep product -- like the ingredient profile. If anyone else is interested, PM Wes and maybe we can get him to do a run of that. I'll buy a decent amount of product...

Thanks guys. Funny you mentioned it, but yes I actually started capping up this sleep product and I made most of them minus the Phenibut. Gonna use that periodically for sure. I do know alot of people who use that instead of xanax and clonazepam for their anxiety and they all say at high dosages, it has a similar deep sleep groggy style effect, but similar calming effects. Truth is I was gonna run it at 125mgs for starters. I am not super experienced using it personally.

Anyone willing to share their experiences please do!! I grabbed some powders from Powder City just to make an inexpensive quick batch for two for myself. So far the products I have had from them are pretty solid in all honesty.

Cdsnuts
02-21-2016, 12:20 PM
Thanks guys. Funny you mentioned it, but yes I actually started capping up this sleep product and I made most of them minus the Phenibut. Gonna use that periodically for sure. I do know alot of people who use that instead of xanax and clonazepam for their anxiety and they all say at high dosages, it has a similar deep sleep groggy style effect, but similar calming effects. Truth is I was gonna run it at 125mgs for starters. I am not super experienced using it personally.

Anyone willing to share their experiences please do!! I grabbed some powders from Powder City just to make an inexpensive quick batch for two for myself. So far the products I have had from them are pretty solid in all honesty.

Phenibut, just like any other tranquilizer has the same problems with tolerance and then dependency. Thing is, with this compound, tolerance builds rather quickly. If you've ever talked to anyone that has ever withdrawn from a tranquilizer before, they will tell you it is the worst type of withdrawal....even over opiates. I've personally withdrew from phenibut and let me tell you......it is horrific. You take it to relax and then maybe get some sleep. Well when with withdrawing, you get neither of these. You become stuck in a state of insomnia coupled with ungodly anxiety and paranoia. There is a reason they tell you to only use this substance twice a week.....MAX.

I think it's a horrible idea to have in a sleep product......well....good but bad as well. Let me explain. It's fantastic for sleep, which is going to make it very easy to want to take every night. Someone who doesn't heed the warnings of proper phenibut usage could possible take this product every night for a month and then when they stop, they'll be in trouble. They'll get NO SLEEP without having to take something. Not good. Just like someone who takes a sleeping pill every night or xanax or any other tranquilzer.....they become dependent on it. Same thing with this stuff.

All someone needs to do is google the horror stories of phenibut withdrawal to see that it's no joke. Tread lightly with this one.

And Wes, I think you're going to need a bit more then 125mg to get a good effect, IMO. I believe you have to take something to sleep every night, right? Did I hear that correctly somewhere? If you're already dependent on something to sleep, I guess it wouldn't be as big of a deal, but to someone who isn't, and doesn't want to be, it's a really big deal.

QTip
02-21-2016, 10:51 PM
Heard about phenibut from westside and elitefts guys (powerlifters) -- can be hard to sleep when your body's hurting from pounding heavy weights all the time. I've done a few meets and still hold a few CA state records in USPA, so I use phenibut at around 2000mg just whenever I need it. Only use it if I don't have to get up early the next day (pretty rare for me). Probably have used it on average once a month. Heard a lot of horror stories like CDsnuts said from other powerlifters so I don't use it regularly.

Makes me a little groggy (drugged out feeling) in the morning, but nothing that a dose of Ultimate Orange Juiced can get rid of!

Thinking about all this, probably not a good ingredient for use in a regular sleep product, but then again, never been a big believer in taking something regularly for sleep. Just for occasional use is probably preferable. Was a medic in the Army and was the same advice I'd give to all my guys.

Cdsnuts
02-22-2016, 09:56 AM
Heard about phenibut from westside and elitefts guys (powerlifters) -- can be hard to sleep when your body's hurting from pounding heavy weights all the time. I've done a few meets and still hold a few CA state records in USPA, so I use phenibut at around 2000mg just whenever I need it. Only use it if I don't have to get up early the next day (pretty rare for me). Probably have used it on average once a month. Heard a lot of horror stories like CDsnuts said from other powerlifters so I don't use it regularly.

Makes me a little groggy (drugged out feeling) in the morning, but nothing that a dose of Ultimate Orange Juiced can get rid of!

Thinking about all this, probably not a good ingredient for use in a regular sleep product, but then again, never been a big believer in taking something regularly for sleep. Just for occasional use is probably preferable. Was a medic in the Army and was the same advice I'd give to all my guys.

I also agree on a dose in the 1-2 gram range for therapeutic effects. Obviously use the least amount as possible to get a response.

WesleyInman
02-22-2016, 10:28 AM
Will try the 1gram option and see how it works. Dont' want to use it regularly.

Actually what really works well for me I have found is about 2 glasses of wine prior to bed knocks me out and puts me to sleep for about 4 hours straight.

Ambien CR worked like a charm for me, but my doctor said it was habit forming and wouldn't prescribe it. Maybe a research company can come out with Research Ambien LOL.

TY both of you for the info. Good info and appreciated!!

Cdsnuts
02-22-2016, 11:06 AM
Will try the 1gram option and see how it works. Dont' want to use it regularly.

Actually what really works well for me I have found is about 2 glasses of wine prior to bed knocks me out and puts me to sleep for about 4 hours straight.

Ambien CR worked like a charm for me, but my doctor said it was habit forming and wouldn't prescribe it. Maybe a research company can come out with Research Ambien LOL.

TY both of you for the info. Good info and appreciated!!

It is habit forming. I've come off of that too. Not a fun time Wes, believe me.

entropy
02-22-2016, 02:24 PM
Once a week on the phenibut Wes. Twice absolute maximum. 1.5-2g is usually the dose I go for but driving the morning after is unwise imo.

testosteronet
02-22-2016, 02:36 PM
I've gone much higher. I find the higher you go, the worse next day. I've used it very sparingly for a good 10+ years. I've used therapeutically especially on vacations for extended relaxation. Withdrawal does suck, but tapering helps.
500mg is a sexual sweet spot
1000mg is a personal sweet spot
Above that and I expect to have a stimulant next day or I'm worthless. It's a weekend thing, nowadays. Like above, if I can't sleep in, I know not to indulge.

Ambien is controlled, BTW.

WesleyInman
02-22-2016, 04:52 PM
Excellent feedback. Will experiment with all of the above and give honest feedback how I respond.

I have had horrific sleep issues since I was a child. Always have struggled to fall asleep and stay asleep. Some products work better then others. Ambien CR worked best for me. I can find it black market..but I do everything legal and on the books ever since my Custody Battle for my daughter and I was viewed under microscope.

Which is not a bad thing. HRT and Randro the rest of my life..I can live with that ;)

QTip
02-23-2016, 12:56 PM
English has a good post in the general forum about sleep hygiene. Having been in the military and dealt with sleep issues a lot in my guys, these are some of my observations and advice I've heard.

1. One of our battalion doctors described sleeping pills this way -- if you see someone get in a fight and then get knocked out, you don't think, that guys just fallen asleep, it's all good. You think, that guy just got knocked the f*ck out! Sleeping pills and a lot of controlled Rx drugs people use to fall asleep are in the category of sedative-hypnotic, meaning they are designed to knock you the f*ck out, not let you go to sleep. It's not the same, it's not natural, and your brain does not respond the same way.
2. The mental aspect of sleep is described well by English in his post (check the general forum) -- the more you stress about it, the harder it will be to sleep. Just go to bed and if you can't sleep, just stay in bed and don't worry about it. If you sleep or not, no big deal, just lay down and enjoy the rest (for most guys that work out regularly just being horizontal is restful). Think to yourself that when you need sleep, you're body will let you know and you will get sleep. Just don't stress about it, the body has a way of working it all out -- you're not going to die from lack of sleep.
3. If you need something every now and then (like once or twice a month max), it's OK to take something mild (not a sedative-hypnotic). Make sure you can sleep in (at least 8-10 hours that you don't have to be anywhere). What I've found to work well is 1-2 flexeril + 2 benadryl (10-20 mg cyclobenzaprine and 50mg of diphenhydramine HCL). Neither of those are controlled, and they don't "knock you out". The flexeril is mild, commonly-used muscle relaxer. It makes you relaxed and for me, makes me feel like I'm melting into the bed. The benadryl is an allergy medicine, but one side effect is making you drowsy (common ingredient in night-time medications). The flexeril may give you a drugged feeling in the morning, but some caffeine should get rid of it. Just don't plan to do clean and jerks or operate heavy machinery early in the morning. Post-army, been using 2000mg of Phenibut, but as stated above, be careful with this.

Cdsnuts
02-23-2016, 02:12 PM
English has a good post in the general forum about sleep hygiene. Having been in the military and dealt with sleep issues a lot in my guys, these are some of my observations and advice I've heard.

1. One of our battalion doctors described sleeping pills this way -- if you see someone get in a fight and then get knocked out, you don't think, that guys just fallen asleep, it's all good. You think, that guy just got knocked the f*ck out! Sleeping pills and a lot of controlled Rx drugs people use to fall asleep are in the category of sedative-hypnotic, meaning they are designed to knock you the f*ck out, not let you go to sleep. It's not the same, it's not natural, and your brain does not respond the same way.
2. The mental aspect of sleep is described well by English in his post (check the general forum) -- the more you stress about it, the harder it will be to sleep. Just go to bed and if you can't sleep, just stay in bed and don't worry about it. If you sleep or not, no big deal, just lay down and enjoy the rest (for most guys that work out regularly just being horizontal is restful). Think to yourself that when you need sleep, you're body will let you know and you will get sleep. Just don't stress about it, the body has a way of working it all out -- you're not going to die from lack of sleep.
3. If you need something every now and then (like once or twice a month max), it's OK to take something mild (not a sedative-hypnotic). Make sure you can sleep in (at least 8-10 hours that you don't have to be anywhere). What I've found to work well is 1-2 flexeril + 2 benadryl (10-20 mg cyclobenzaprine and 50mg of diphenhydramine HCL). Neither of those are controlled, and they don't "knock you out". The flexeril is mild, commonly-used muscle relaxer. It makes you relaxed and for me, makes me feel like I'm melting into the bed. The benadryl is an allergy medicine, but one side effect is making you drowsy (common ingredient in night-time medications). The flexeril may give you a drugged feeling in the morning, but some caffeine should get rid of it. Just don't plan to do clean and jerks or operate heavy machinery early in the morning. Post-army, been using 2000mg of Phenibut, but as stated above, be careful with this.

Good stuff. For me, unfortunately, Dyphenhydramine has the opposite effect. It gives me horrible restless legs. Another anti-histamine that may work if Diphenhydramine isn't an option for you, is doxylamine succinate. It's what's in Nyquil that puts you out. You can purchase it as a stand alone so that you're not getting all of the other stuff that is in Nyquil.

WesleyInman
02-25-2016, 10:30 AM
Great info guys, ty so much!! Liquid Style "Zquil" you can get generic. Seems to do the trick too. Tried the phenibut high..didn't find that it did much at all for me tbh.

Update:

If you ordered UOJ. They should start shipping between Friday and Monday. Ty for the patience!!

QTip
03-21-2016, 09:44 PM
Got my order of UOJ! New formula is great -- long-lasting, clean energy. If you haven't tried out Wes' products, give them a try -- he makes quality stuff. Thanks for the fast shipping!

WesleyInman
04-03-2016, 11:18 AM
Got my order of UOJ! New formula is great -- long-lasting, clean energy. If you haven't tried out Wes' products, give them a try -- he makes quality stuff. Thanks for the fast shipping!

Thank you so much Qtip, also sent you a small gift, not sure if you got it.

Guys I guess alot of forum members missed out as well as clients have been asking me..so I have 20 more units on the way.

No pressure but if you want a Unit of UOJ..its on the store right now. Can't say how long this will last for?? Might not make it til days end, thats possible.

Thank you!!!!

#1 SELLING Performance Preworkout) ULTIMATE ORANGE.JUICED PreWorkout- by Mind Charm Technologies- (**Pre-Order**) - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/1-selling-performance-preworkout-ultimate-orange-juiced-preworkout-by-mind-charm-technologies-pre-order/)

kevinmiller22
09-19-2023, 01:24 PM
Got exams? No biggie. Slide into our take online exam for me (https://takemyonlineexamforme.com) service and let's knock this out together. Our crew's solid, and we're here to make sure you ace it. No more cramming, just winning. Trust the process, and let's do this!