PDA

View Full Version : Legit or BS

derekh83
02-19-2016, 12:06 PM
Saw this on another board the other day. I have no experience with TRT and would not use it unless I need it. I do need to get some blood work done since I am in my 30s and check my levels.

Has anyone hear of this company or know anything about them?

increasemyt

WesleyInman
02-21-2016, 11:00 AM
Can you post more info?? I dont see a link, etc??

Worse case scenario if it's legit or not and anyone needs a link to a legit online legal aging clinic for HRT, simply PM me, I will tell you where to go. I have zero affiliation with the company.

derekh83
02-22-2016, 09:50 AM
Sorry here is it.

Increase My T | (http://www.increasemyt.com)

IncreaseMyT
02-23-2016, 02:23 PM
Hello,

My name is Todd Thomas I am the senior clinical consultant on staff at IMT. We are 100% legit and have some great reviews on the net. We have been in business 5 years and our convenient model has serviced thousands of clients.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have questions.

Thanks for letting us respond here!

English
02-27-2016, 05:08 AM
Hello,

My name is Todd Thomas I am the senior clinical consultant on staff at IMT. We are 100% legit and have some great reviews on the net. We have been in business 5 years and our convenient model has serviced thousands of clients.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have questions.

Thanks for letting us respond here!

Your method looks quite enlightened to me if what you say is true on your website, i don't need it myself but if i did i would be knocking on your door i think. Looks good to me. Do you assist men outside the US?

IncreaseMyT
02-28-2016, 10:12 AM
Thanks for the compliment! I wish we could service men outside the US but we cannot. The pharmacies we use are state licensed so they will only ship to an address within their licenses. Currently we do not work with any physicians anywhere else either.

We would love to set up a network in Canada. We get lots of inbound inquiries from those guys.

English
02-29-2016, 05:26 AM
Thanks for the compliment! I wish we could service men outside the US but we cannot. The pharmacies we use are state licensed so they will only ship to an address within their licenses. Currently we do not work with any physicians anywhere else either.

We would love to set up a network in Canada. We get lots of inbound inquiries from those guys.

Plenty of places that need to post meds work with a network of drop shippers. So you write your presciption and deliver it to your drop shipper who lives in the US, that person then sends out to the relevant people and countries (for a fee obviously)

IncreaseMyT
02-29-2016, 03:07 PM
Let us know if you have any questions thank you.

derekh83
03-01-2016, 10:37 AM
Your site is very informational so I do not have a lot of questions. The question I do have is price. The site gave an estimate but I am not sure what is included in that price? Also is it a package deal or do you buy each item individually?

IncreaseMyT
03-01-2016, 12:48 PM
Hello Derek,

Thanks for asking and thanks for the compliment on the site, we are very proud of it! Yes programs can be individualized specifically to your needs. There are a million different ways to put it together. We put the 4 main basic programs together to give our potential clients and idea of pricing.

All 4 programs include: Testosterone Cypionate, HCG, Anastrozole, syringes, alcohol swabs and a sharps container.

100mg per week: 8 weeks = $350 - 16 weeks = $550

200mg per week: 10 weeks = $550 - 15 weeks = $ 750

As mentioned earlier once you are "dialed" in we will only request the exact meds that you need from the physician, it will take 8-12 weeks to figure out what dialed in is.

Please let me know if that makes sense and if you have any other questions.