PDA

View Full Version : If you had to choose....

Enuke65
11-24-2012, 09:32 PM
If you had to pick between turinabol, m1t and anavar, knowing all of the potential sides, which one would you choose and why? (assuming you have access to all)

Rodja
11-24-2012, 09:35 PM
Anavar. Can be run for a longer period of time and is easier on the body.

burlyman30
11-24-2012, 10:27 PM
This question, of course, would be related to goals. Anavar is pretty clean and good for strength, but I prefer the characteristics of OT to anavar. M1T isn't all that interesting to me anymore because I'm not interested in ever doing an all out bulker again. But I'd never run it solo.

So since this question is related to you, figure out what your goals are and purchase accordingly.

Rulk
11-24-2012, 10:35 PM
Anavar as Rodja stated. No interest in running M1T and anavar for me is harder to get.

USN HM 350Z
11-25-2012, 05:34 AM
Anavar was pretty good to me. I got very bloated on OT and did not get the same strength results I got from Var.

sluggy
12-04-2012, 12:36 PM
Anavar is meant for humans. Low doses work amazingly for muscle sparing on caloric deficit. Generally low side effects. Great drug.

DJM
12-04-2012, 01:07 PM
^^^^var.....on 40mg ed of good stuff, works great, and as stated alot of clinical research behind its effectiveness and relative safety

tbol is good too, just raises my bp which i like to avoid at all costs, m1t is fkn rat poison

Oxandrolone (Anavar) (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/anabolics-study-database/216-oxandrolone-anavar.html)

BoneDaddy
12-04-2012, 01:41 PM
Isn't Anavar pricey as fawk? Irrelevant to the question per se, but still.....

DJM
12-04-2012, 01:44 PM
pay for what you get.....if you found it cheap id be suspicious, conversely i wouldnt pay $2 a tab either

Coolazice
12-04-2012, 01:45 PM
pay for what you get.....if you found it cheap id be suspicious, conversely i wouldnt pay $2 a tab either
Not even for the 25mg caps?

BoneDaddy
12-04-2012, 01:47 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but something like 5 weeks @ 50mg for ~$300-$350?

Coolazice
12-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but something like 5 weeks @ 50mg for ~$300-$350?

It can be purchased for way cheaper than that. I'm don't think that HG would cost that much even.

BR99TAL
12-04-2012, 01:52 PM
legit OT is king of orals in my experience. never tried anavar though (price).
going to try mechabol to compare them, but i think for 70mg OT id need about 150-200mg mecha (when i look at logs etc), so itll get pricey too.

however, if moneys a concern on anavar, OT is the right way to go.

DJM
12-04-2012, 02:16 PM
if you find them from a reputable source then yeah.....altho i find the more n more i grab the stuff, 10mg tabs are the best bet for quality

- - - Updated - - -

It can be purchased for way cheaper than that. I'm don't think that HG would cost that much even.

la pharma is a bill for 30 tabs

please be careful with pricing of illegal substances.....avoid using actual figures or avoid it altogether

Coolazice
12-04-2012, 02:20 PM
if you find them from a reputable source then yeah.....altho i find the more n more i grab the stuff, 10mg tabs are the best bet for quality

- - - Updated - - -

la pharma is a bill for 30 tabs

:eek: I stand corrected! Those are usually only 2.5-5mg tabs too, aren't they? Or are 10mg HG tabs more common than I am aware of?

DJM
12-04-2012, 02:24 PM
:eek: I stand corrected! Those are usually only 2.5-5mg tabs too, aren't they? Or are 10mg HG tabs more common than I am aware of?
5mg, so not corrected, hed need 350 of them to run his cycle, bottle is a 50 count (my bad), so do the math, brutal man
winny hg is the same, 2.5-5mg...............originally, as stated in the llelwyn clip, then 10mg become popular.....i wouldnt trust 50mg var caps/tabs, and seeing the price of hg var, gives you an idea what you might pay, too low and you are being ripped

i recently bought a pouch of a 'well reviewd' can site, 40mg var tabs, had to try like a woman n shoes, 2-3wks later i was convinced it was winny without ever having used the shit

BoneDaddy
12-04-2012, 03:23 PM
5mg, so not corrected, hed need 350 of them to run his cycle, bottle is a 50 count (my bad), so do the math, brutal man
winny hg is the same, 2.5-5mg...............originally, as stated in the llelwyn clip, then 10mg become popular.....i wouldnt trust 50mg var caps/tabs, and seeing the price of hg var, gives you an idea what you might pay, too low and you are being ripped

i recently bought a pouch of a 'well reviewd' can site, 40mg var tabs, had to try like a woman n shoes, 2-3wks later i was convinced it was winny without ever having used the shit

Why did you come to that conclusion? Because it didn't produce like Var you've had before? or just 'acted' different?

DJM
12-04-2012, 03:41 PM
Why did you come to that conclusion? Because it didn't produce like Var you've had before? or just 'acted' different?

both, no strength but joint pain
i assumed it was stano

BR99TAL
12-04-2012, 05:09 PM
both, no strength but joint pain
i assumed it was stano

did you even gain something on this?
i didnt gain a shit from winny, just some strength (nothing "crazy") and harder than usual.

mate went 120mg on winny and reported nothing crazy except joint pains. we used the same source too.

made me to a conclusion winnys only good if youre already very very lean and can handle those joint pains. and thats actually what winnys known here for: only a competition compound.

DJM
12-04-2012, 06:28 PM
did you even gain something on this?
i didnt gain a shit from winny, just some strength (nothing "crazy") and harder than usual.

mate went 120mg on winny and reported nothing crazy except joint pains. we used the same source too.

made me to a conclusion winnys only good if youre already very very lean and can handle those joint pains. and thats actually what winnys known here for: only a competition compound.

nada

infamy likes it for 4wks to 'dry out', but like you said, not much else

JM1000
12-06-2012, 09:13 PM
I'm looking forward to trying var and tbol in the future, heard good from both minus the price for var :(

O_RYAN_007
12-06-2012, 09:14 PM
I'm looking forward to trying var and tbol in the future, heard good from both minus the price for var :(

I agree with entire sentence!

Infamy
12-07-2012, 03:40 PM
nada

infamy likes it for 4wks to 'dry out', but like you said, not much else

I love Winstrol. I tried OT and wasnt that impressed (although maybe my BF was too high when I used it?).

But the big thing about winstrol is that unless your BF is already low (like less than 10%) you are wasting your time.