PDA

View Full Version : The "Anything Goes" Thread

testosteronet
03-23-2016, 01:04 PM
Can we talk about anything "but" recovery from propecia and saw palmetto, etc? Where's my old bros at? What's the latest and greatest in your lives? How's the wives? What's up in Australia, O.N? Something, please. Here's a few tidbits. IML R-Andro stacked with Alpha Gainz Alpha Stano and TD Stano is awesomeness. Icon 11 smells fantastic. Took me a while to get accustomed to R-Andro, but once I dialed it in, it's pretty awesome. Anyone tried anything new lately? Proteins, pre workouts, etc? What's the future for sexbots? Anybody want a bunch of PN Andro 300 or FRL 5-Alpha T for a good price? DHEA stacks are now called Superdrol? What happened to AM? How many grams of epiandro can I add to a bottle of D-Spray before it gets gritty? Does DHEA and epiandro compete for the same receptors? Will someone clone Androdrive? I just found a bottle, how should I run it? How's that bulk androsterone coming, SoCal? Any new workout routines, Wesley? Is it just me? How's Obamacare treating you all? Would you fly to Belgium? What was in Celtic Labs I Want Me Gold Reserve to only require 1.5 grams? Who are the 415 followers following SS on Tapatalk? Is there anybody out there? How's my blood pressure and my life expectancy? Should I just delete this thread? Am I hormonal? I miss having good conversations here. Teach me something new. Happy Easter everyone! Here's to new Life!

Strong_Guy_
03-23-2016, 03:49 PM
Here's some tidbits from me.

Newer stuff I've tried (and like):

IML's R-Andro and Nor Andro, both legit. Olympus Labs' Ep1c Unleashed was a good go for me after an eight week run, seems to have a decent delivery system. But the most notable thing I've came a cross recently is Primeval Labs 4-Androderm. This stuff is awesome. Already feeling a difference after only about a week on, it's decent dosed topical 4-DHEA only, and the carrier is AWESOME. This and the Alpha Gainz line are the best topicals out there right now IMO.

Other notes: I've been doing intermittent fasting for several months now and have managed to become the leanest while retaining the most mass and strength that I have ever been able to do congruently at least. I've cut out cardio almost completely with the exception of some random bursts on the cardio machine between sets of lifting at the gym (tried something new) and this has worked surprisingly well. SARMS seem overrated to me. Oh, and I took accutane for three months in high school, but I don't dwell on it.

testosteronet
03-23-2016, 04:32 PM
Thanks for participating Strong Guy. I've yet to use IML Nor Andro, maybe some day later on down the line. I have yet to use the Epic yet as well, however, I have LGI The Natural and Wicked Epic Gains on hand and am looking forward to those. See it in the nearby future. I have a hard time with the limonene scent that PN uses in their products. I seem to smell it on me all day. I have, however, used Alpha Gainz 4-Andro TD and it's legit. Got a few more bottles that I'm eager to run as well as some powder. I need to learn a little more about intermittent fasting, however, just the word fasting turns me off. As far as SARMS go, only one seems intriguing to me and that's MK-677. Don't know if I'll ever use it, but I've never used any SARMS and have other things I'd rather run. Good call on not dwelling on the accutane. Who's next?

Grape Ape
03-23-2016, 05:01 PM
Running Olympus UK's Super-4 and Super-Epi. Both are Dhea derivatives combined in a solid state SEDDS delivery system. IMO probably the best Andros on the market and the price is great. The Epi gives you 1000mg for 30 days. That's beastly.

Also stacking with 300mg topical Epiandro. Dissolved 4.5g into a bottle of salvo. Followed Wes' directions. Having trouble suspending 150mg/ml. There is def some grit left over. Going to follow the process again and hope that works.

Thinking of adding 100mg of topical 4DHEA(AG 4-TD). Waiting to see how well the current cycle kicks in first just incase the extra might not be worth it.

Running:

SUPER-4: 550MG for 8-10 weeks.
Super-Epi: 500mg for 8-10 weeks.
Epi TD: 300mg for 8-10 weeks.

I can feel things kicking in so far. Probably the 4dhea as I'm not a great responder to Epiandro, but this is the highest I've run it and with superior delivery.

My PCT is going to be off the hook if anyone wants to discuss that.

Strong_Guy_
03-23-2016, 05:31 PM
Oops, I totally typed the wrong brand. Its Primeval Labs not Platinum Nutraceuticals (sorry, been a long day), I corrected it in the original post. I know what you mean about Platinum Nutraceuticals, I tried their Andro-300, carrier was very runny and the product was extremely gritty in consistency, made me wonder how/if there was any absorption at all. The Primeval Labs stuff is legit though, smooth, drys fast and no residue. It reminds me almost exactly of PP's Androenhance, minus the strong astringent smell, which is yet another good thing. Would definitely recommend the 4-Androderm, I started noticing the positive effects on mood, well being, and libido within the first week. I think topical is the way to go with 4-DHEA.

As far as the intermittent fasting, I've tried both the "lean gains" (16:8), and one to two 24-hour fasts per week, and have found the latter to be more effective for me. I was skeptical at first too, and I don't think it's for everyone, but for me it has worked remarkably well.

Enuke65
03-23-2016, 06:12 PM
OP that was post might revive this forum if we could somehow get it sent to every member so they'd read it, tons of good conversation starters there.

I'll contribute some.

Ten days into icon-11, noticing leaning effect and vascularity. Finished half a bottle of XI-KT before starting this, swear I saw like 5 lbs come out of nowhere, random weight gain has since abated.
Feeling somewhat lethargic though, looking to add topical stano or 4-dhea, not trying to pack on lbs, just get some energy back.

Thoughts?

Grape Ape
03-23-2016, 06:27 PM
Try the SUP3R-Epi Elite. Nutra-Verse has it at 20% off.

Enuke65
03-23-2016, 06:31 PM
Is that just basically epiandro with a delivery matrix?

Grape Ape
03-23-2016, 06:43 PM
Yes a SEEDS delivery. Very similar to the one used by Wicked Supps and PP's Liqui-Vade.

testosteronet
03-23-2016, 08:34 PM
Interesting, never heard of Primeval Labs (glad I posted up, I learned something). Do you have a vendor of choice for their products? Sup3r Epi Elite by Olympus is without a doubt high dosed caps, interesting to say the least. I've thought about pulling the trigger on it multiple times, however, I think I'll never run out of epiandro as it stands, which is a good thing because it's my all time favorite. A solid state SEDDS is interesting as well. I'd like to get O.N.'s opinion on that just for kicks. Seems like every company is coming out with some kind of delivery mechanism, which I suppose is a good thing. Grape Ape, sure, let's discuss your "off the hook" PCT. I'm in a mini-PCT currently, which probably won't last long as it never seems to, which I'm fine with, especially with 3 kids. I will say Wicked RES 100 Liquid, MacaPro, and OL LJ100 has me waking up with raging boners and its only been a few days. Impressive for what's been in my system for a good length of time. Anything goes and I'm interested in your PCT of choice. Enuke65, little surprised you're getting lethargy on Icon 11, what's your dosage per day? Thanks for chiming in guys. Who's next?

Grape Ape
03-23-2016, 09:20 PM
Clomid: 25mg EOD
Sustain Alpha: 1-2 pumps 5on/2 off
Evomuse Testruction: 5 on/2 off
USP Test Powder: just picked this up for $5 a tub
Forskolin: 50-100mg a day.
Pine Pollen Tincture: as directed
Epic Gainz: two full bottles

I will rotate: Fadogia, Fenugreek, Tribulus Atalus, Avena Stativa, Muira Puama, ChloroTest, Cistanche. Following the CDN method.

I have other herbs but they cross over with the Testruction.

This all may change with time.

Grape Ape
03-23-2016, 09:23 PM
Plus all my regular stapled such as: Betaine Anhydrous, Creatine HCL, Agmatine, L Citrulline, Creatine-O-Phosphate, Soy Lecethin Granules, PeptoPro, Recompadrol.

Strong_Guy_
03-23-2016, 09:25 PM
Interesting, never heard of Primeval Labs (glad I posted up, I learned something). Do you have a vendor of choice for their products? Sup3r Epi Elite by Olympus is without a doubt high dosed caps, interesting to say the least. I've thought about pulling the trigger on it multiple times, however, I think I'll never run out of epiandro as it stands, which is a good thing because it's my all time favorite. A solid state SEDDS is interesting as well. I'd like to get O.N.'s opinion on that just for kicks. Seems like every company is coming out with some kind of delivery mechanism, which I suppose is a good thing. Grape Ape, sure, let's discuss your "off the hook" PCT. I'm in a mini-PCT currently, which probably won't last long as it never seems to, which I'm fine with, especially with 3 kids. I will say Wicked RES 100 Liquid, MacaPro, and OL LJ100 has me waking up with raging boners and its only been a few days. Impressive for what's been in my system for a good length of time. Anything goes and I'm interested in your PCT of choice. Enuke65, little surprised you're getting lethargy on Icon 11, what's your dosage per day? Thanks for chiming in guys. Who's next?

Regarding the vendors, I use Legendary Supplements and Flex It Nutrition for almost everything anymore. They both have some of the best prices around and what you can't find on one site you can usually find on the other, plus free shipping on everything. Primeval Labs themselves have a good deal on bulk pricing, buy 4 or more and get 25% off, in addition to free shipping I believe.

Grape Ape
03-23-2016, 09:48 PM
Interesting that I do not know those stores. Free shipping you say?

I'm am a huge fan of Lockoutsupplemements. Great selections, pricing, shipping and customer service.

Nutraverse has been great lately with an almost consistent 20% off some great brands/new products and an additional 5% off your total order.

Nutraplanet has an Easter sale starting tomorrow morning. They switched owners and have been declinin and filled with complaints durring this time. Seems they are trying to get back on top, and in good graces.

testosteronet
03-24-2016, 07:32 AM
Thanks for posting up your PCT Grape Ape, looks like you're covered. Thanks for posting up vendor stuff Strong Guy. I, as well, have not heard of those vendors. I've been using Lockout with great success for a while now. Socal's been great to me lately, as well. I must say that Primeval 4-Androderm does intrigue me, but I've got plenty Alpha Gainz TD 4-Andro on hand as well as a custom mix 4-Andro TD in PA's carrier. For some reason, I absolutely love his carrier. I have been able to replicate E-Spray with great success and it's my all time favorite. It's great for pre sex, dries quick, and has great absorption. Only draw back is that you have to spread it in a lot of places. For example, 3 ml is a lot to spread for around 100mg. Not sure how high I can go in the mix. I know he mixes 7.2g active in a bottle, so, I've been hesitant to go above 8.5g to avoid grit. Curious about the consistency of the 4-Androderm, is it a gel or liquid? Is the smell strong? Does the smell stay on you all day? Also, noticed something on Primeval's website that would be right up my alley. Bios3 xanix, anyone ever try? I tend to like those kind of products. Nutraplanet used to be my goto until they moved their warehouse and changed their website. Nutriverse screwed up my order the other day, so I've been hesitant, however, they do have good prices and certain OL products that interest me. I'm still a die hard fan of Dermacrine and tend to incorporate that a lot. I have some Alpha Gainz TD DHEA to try because I'm curious how it is without the other actives in Dermacrine. I find the older I get, the more I enjoy Dermacrine. This coincides with everything I've ever heard about it being better if you are older. I do tend to put more on than I should, but what's new? Who's next?

somm
03-24-2016, 09:40 AM
Primeval Labs has thirty percent off on their website. Use coupon code end30 I'm not sure how much longer it's good for but as of ten min ago it still works. I'm using their 4-Androderm right now and love it as well.

somm
03-24-2016, 09:42 AM
I have to say that they are a stand up company. The first two bottles of 4-Androderm were leaking so I notified them and they sent me two more, no questions asked. Pretty cool

testosteronet
03-24-2016, 10:42 AM
I have to say that they are a stand up company. The first two bottles of 4-Androderm were leaking so I notified them and they sent me two more, no questions asked. Pretty cool

Good to know and welcome aboard somm!

Strong_Guy_
03-24-2016, 10:43 AM
Thanks for posting up your PCT Grape Ape, looks like you're covered. Thanks for posting up vendor stuff Strong Guy. I, as well, have not heard of those vendors. I've been using Lockout with great success for a while now. Socal's been great to me lately, as well. I must say that Primeval 4-Androderm does intrigue me, but I've got plenty Alpha Gainz TD 4-Andro on hand as well as a custom mix 4-Andro TD in PA's carrier. For some reason, I absolutely love his carrier. I have been able to replicate E-Spray with great success and it's my all time favorite. It's great for pre sex, dries quick, and has great absorption. Only draw back is that you have to spread it in a lot of places. For example, 3 ml is a lot to spread for around 100mg. Not sure how high I can go in the mix. I know he mixes 7.2g active in a bottle, so, I've been hesitant to go above 8.5g to avoid grit. Curious about the consistency of the 4-Androderm, is it a gel or liquid? Is the smell strong? Does the smell stay on you all day? Also, noticed something on Primeval's website that would be right up my alley. Bios3 xanix, anyone ever try? I tend to like those kind of products. Nutraplanet used to be my goto until they moved their warehouse and changed their website. Nutriverse screwed up my order the other day, so I've been hesitant, however, they do have good prices and certain OL products that interest me. I'm still a die hard fan of Dermacrine and tend to incorporate that a lot. I have some Alpha Gainz TD DHEA to try because I'm curious how it is without the other actives in Dermacrine. I find the older I get, the more I enjoy Dermacrine. This coincides with everything I've ever heard about it being better if you are older. I do tend to put more on than I should, but what's new? Who's next?

The carrier is a gel, not runny or gritty, no strong smell, dries fast, and no residue.

Strong_Guy_
03-24-2016, 10:48 AM

I noticed they improved the bottle design recently. It was originally in a pump style, but now it is very similar to PP's/BPS's where the plunger raises as the product is used. I love this design, since there is virtually no waste from product left over in the bottle.

On a side note, I also picked up some bottles of their Tri-Dermal product to try later this fall when I'll most likely try to bulk up a bit. It's a transdermal 4-DHEA, 1-DHEA, and Epiandro all-in-one product.

testosteronet
03-24-2016, 10:53 AM
The carrier is a gel, not runny or gritty, no strong smell, dries fast, and no residue.

Sounds nice, thanks!

testosteronet
03-24-2016, 10:55 AM
I noticed they improved the bottle design recently. It was originally in a pump style, but now it is very similar to PP's/BPS's where the plunger raises as the product is used. I love this design, since there is virtually no waste from product left over in the bottle.

On a side note, I also picked up some bottles of their Tri-Dermal product to try later this fall when I'll most likely try to bulk up a bit. It's a transdermal 4-DHEA, 1-DHEA, and Epiandro all-in-one product.

I noticed 2 different bottles types, was curious about it. Thanks for the info! Is the Tri-Dermal in the new bottle as well? Sounds like it'd be fun. Be sure to let us know how it goes for you. I may get some of that 4-Androderm.

Strong_Guy_
03-24-2016, 11:10 AM
I noticed 2 different bottles types, was curious about it. Thanks for the info! Is the Tri-Dermal in the new bottle as well? Sounds like it'd be fun. Be sure to let us know how it goes for you. I may get some of that 4-Androderm.

I believe they are both being sold in the newer bottle now. The Tri-dermal I have in my stash, I bought right after its release and it is in the old pump style bottle but the images I'm seeing on retailers' websites shows it in the plunger style bottle as well.

Grape Ape
03-24-2016, 11:36 AM
How much 4 are you running?

somm
03-24-2016, 12:54 PM
I'm running two pumps in the morning and two in the afternoon along with Prescription Nutrition Epi-Andro Hard. Two capsules in the morning and two in the afternoon. Love it. Also running Ipamorelin and Mod grf-129 at night.

Strong_Guy_
03-24-2016, 01:06 PM
I'm running two pumps in the morning and two in the afternoon along with Prescription Nutrition Epi-Andro Hard. Two capsules in the morning and two in the afternoon. Love it. Also running Ipamorelin and Mod grf-129 at night.

Something similar here. Currently, 3 pumps 4-Androderm after showering in the morning and 6 caps IML R-Andro; 3 in the morning, 3 in the evening. A little over two weeks in. From what I've experienced so far, this is going to be a fun ride.

testosteronet
03-24-2016, 01:45 PM
Something similar here. Currently, 3 pumps 4-Androderm after showering in the morning and 6 caps IML R-Andro; 3 in the morning, 3 in the evening. A little over two weeks in. From what I've experienced so far, this is going to be a fun ride.

Wow, that's a good bit of R-Andro. Any issues with sleep dosing PM?

Grape Ape
03-24-2016, 01:47 PM
I would love to rock some R Andro but it is out of my price range.

testosteronet
03-24-2016, 01:53 PM

It's pretty good. I like it with epiandro at a 2:1 ratio. 2 parts epiandro/1 part r-Andro. I've tried it different ways and this works best for me.

somm
03-24-2016, 04:06 PM
Just noticed that progainz is reopening their store

Grape Ape
03-24-2016, 06:48 PM
I'm trying to quit marijuana. This struggle is real.

testosteronet
03-24-2016, 07:15 PM

Saw that, appears everything is OOS.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm trying to quit marijuana. This struggle is real.

Yea, what's your reasoning for quitting?

Grape Ape
03-24-2016, 08:30 PM
Money and energy.

Ironically, I just got informed that I've gone from #6 to #3 on the wait list for Local 89 insulators union. That's a good enough reason to stop. But if I've learned anything from this union process, it's that they aren't to fast moving.

Cdsnuts
03-24-2016, 09:11 PM

The best since Androhard, imo

testosteronet
03-24-2016, 09:18 PM
Welcome abourd Cd, glad to have your inputs. Stay for a while 😄.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-24-2016, 09:56 PM

I highly advise against ordering anything from progainz.com

edited: I should not have gone into such detail publicly

anyone with questions should contact me directly

SoCal-Nutrition
03-24-2016, 10:28 PM
just a reminder, if there's anything you want that we don't have please let me know...I'll get it! and, most of you should know I'll make sure you get the best deal possible.

There's a product request thread in the SoCal subforum and I'm always on email, or text...should you be lucky enough to have my cell # :p

Pretty excited about the new products coming out! 11-keto transdermal (Icon 11) has been a major hit so far...Finally get production labels on Monday!

7-Keto TD also hits the shelved next week (VII-KT from IL)...labels should arrive on Wednesday.

b-AET transdermal should be released in a few weeks as well...still working on a name for this one. This is a pretty cool product and some of you may remember it from Suppress C by CEL. Great for immune boosting, inflammation, and leaning.

Virtus by IL will be the most bad ass AI to hit the supplement world. our beta tester at PHF ran it while we are working on some solubility issues, even at 40% efficiency (only about 40% of the material would dissolve in the carrier), he was able to solely use Virtus while on Test E. There is a thread on PHF with bloodwork.

alphapowders.com has also been getting some solid traction! Please let me know if there are any bulk powders you think we should add

somm
03-25-2016, 12:23 AM
I highly advise against ordering anything from progainz.com

edited: I should not have gone into such detail publicly

anyone with questions should contact me directly

Thanks for the heads up Rob, I did not realize all this went down. You'll have my future business, no worries about that!

testosteronet
03-25-2016, 04:07 AM
Welcome aboard So-Cal! Your more than welcome to pimp your products here! Also, did not know all that went down with Progainz. I kind of thought you and he were working together to get him up and running, however, I couldn't wrap a finger why you both would have bulk sites. Thanks again for the heads up and as always, thanks for everything! I wouldn't know anyone with your cell :-p. By the way, any progress on androsterone or has the unicorn showed it's ugly head yet again?

Enuke65
03-25-2016, 09:09 AM

Any thoughts on doing alongside with epi-andro?

testosteronet
03-25-2016, 11:43 AM
Any thoughts on doing alongside with epi-andro?

See almost all my posts above. Great synergy.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-26-2016, 02:33 AM
After blowing a ton of cash on bad Androsterone we have stopped ordering material for testing. we are only working with labs that will send samples first...guess what, most will not.

I do have some on the way, but it's esterified and will not be viable for td applications...but, we're gonna test it and see whats up. I imagine there will be some testing done on some of the recent androsterone products that have hit the market...seems like we stoked the fire to get everyone jumping on this! But, I find it hard to believe all these new companies have managed to source this elusive material.

I sat down with one of the best chemists in the industry and he stepped me through the process to make androsterone, and explained to me why it's nearly impossible to make...this was not a pep talk, it was him trying to convince me to give up chasing it.

we will try a little bit more, but we will not keep chasing it...just the testing costs for all this has been significant.

Progainz, I had two emails and one text message today from people asking about progainz...I actually pointed them to my response in this thread.

testosteronet
03-26-2016, 06:04 AM
After blowing a ton of cash on bad Androsterone we have stopped ordering material for testing. we are only working with labs that will send samples first...guess what, most will not.

I do have some on the way, but it's esterified and will not be viable for td applications...but, we're gonna test it and see whats up. I imagine there will be some testing done on some of the recent androsterone products that have hit the market...seems like we stoked the fire to get everyone jumping on this! But, I find it hard to believe all these new companies have managed to source this elusive material.

I sat down with one of the best chemists in the industry and he stepped me through the process to make androsterone, and explained to me why it's nearly impossible to make...this was not a pep talk, it was him trying to convince me to give up chasing it.

we will try a little bit more, but we will not keep chasing it...just the testing costs for all this has been significant.

Progainz, I had two emails and one text message today from people asking about progainz...I actually pointed them to my response in this thread.

Thank you sincerely for trying SoCal. I'm still not 100% convinced IML has the real deal. It's good stuff, regardless. I also am eager to see true testing of all these new products claiming androsterone. I highly doubt I will ever see it, however, I might have friends in high places who will let me know the truth. I am still happy with the bulk epiandrosterone. It works magically. So much so that regardless of the other compounds I use, I never use an AI. I do have AI's just never feel the necessity. Thank you for your honesty and integrity SoCal. I will forever be grateful! Keep up the good fight, you wil be rewarded!

SoCal-Nutrition
03-28-2016, 01:31 AM
Hope everyone had a great Easter!

if you don't celebrate, hope it was a great weekend :)

somm
03-28-2016, 11:58 AM

Man that's a bummer! With all the great technology out there, why is it so difficult to make?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, thank you Rob for all your efforts!!!

Grape Ape
03-28-2016, 07:03 PM
How long should it take to start seeing results with 4dhea? This will be the start of week 3.

Strong_Guy_
03-28-2016, 09:14 PM
How long should it take to start seeing results with 4dhea? This will be the start of week 3.

When taking it in capsule form it usually takes about 3 or 4 weeks for me to start getting noticeable effects. This is my first time using it in TD form and it definitely kicked in quicker. I noticed increased libido and aggression after only about a week.

Grape Ape
03-30-2016, 10:44 AM
I'll keep you posted on my developements.

Muscles look a little bit bigger already but not a huge difference. No all day pump or muscle hardening yet. Morning wood seems to be pretty consistent, but not too many NRB.

However, my past experience was with mostly oral methylated designers, and we know how fast those can kick in.

Grape Ape
04-03-2016, 12:14 PM
Maybe starting to see some body comp changes cant be 100 on that thoigh.

Strength hasn't been great, some lifts felt stronger, some didn't. Nothing above natural progression.

Could use some appetite increase.

I'll update after tomorrow's lifts.

Grape Ape
04-04-2016, 09:40 AM
PCT ideas are changing. Dropping some products and going to add others.

Give me some suggestions on your favorite PCT products.

Frank Thomas
04-08-2016, 06:04 PM
Stay away from Progainz.

Grape Ape
04-09-2016, 12:16 PM
We are pretty aware of their shady business by now, but good looks for those who don't know.

Did you have any personal issues?

hossam
04-13-2016, 10:39 PM
PCT ideas are changing. Dropping some products and going to add others.

Give me some suggestions on your favorite PCT products.

- Royal Jelly
- Fasting
- Pine Pollen powder
- Shilajit powder
- Sustain Alpha
This is My favorite and most effective PCT i use

SoCal-Nutrition
04-14-2016, 12:40 AM
I do like the Royal Jelly! I'm also looking forward to trying b-AET...sounds like it should be good for PCT