PDA

View Full Version : AndroDrive - Is anything out there like it?

northcutt
03-29-2016, 10:34 PM
Is anything out there like AndroDrive V3? Or anything to stack to make similar?

I did have extremely productive time in gym and work on it. Gains weren't the best, but laser focus and productivity in general was awesome.

Strong_Guy_
03-30-2016, 06:38 AM
Have you tried BPS's Dermacrine? It's virtually the same thing in topical form. Dermacrine has always made me feel awesome: libido, motivation, endurance, etc. It was great when made by Primordial Performace and it's still great now that BPS has taken over production.

Cdsnuts
03-30-2016, 04:06 PM
Have you tried BPS's Dermacrine? It's virtually the same thing in topical form. Dermacrine has always made me feel awesome: libido, motivation, endurance, etc. It was great when made by Primordial Performace and it's still great now that BPS has taken over production.

To me androdrive was much better. The dermacrine from BPS gives me crazy anxiety. It's horrible.

Strong_Guy_
03-30-2016, 05:00 PM
To me androdrive was much better. The dermacrine from BPS gives me crazy anxiety. It's horrible.

Interesting, I usually run Dermacrine on the higher side (5-6 pumps) and never had that. Seems like I remember where some have mentioned that before possibly due to the pregnenolone, maybe some are just more sensitive. Of course I got awful anxiety from both epistane and ostarine which I thought was mostly unheard of.

entropy
03-30-2016, 05:31 PM
I've always been a little wary of stuff like dermacrine tbh. Its a little bit to far away the target hormones to be sure where it ends up, you know? Like, pregnenolone can easily become cortisol or even estrogen quite easily. And Dhea in men is much more likely to aromatise. I know they like to claim something about the enzymes in your skin converting primarily to androgens but the enzymes in your subcutaneous fat etc covert primarily to estrogen. Does that make sense or have I gone off on a tangent?

northcutt
04-02-2016, 07:58 AM

Ya I've tried Dermacrine at lower pumps ~3 for a base, and ~4 standalone. Nothing like 3-4 AndroDrive Caps. Something with 5-preg maybe.