PDA

View Full Version : Paragon-Opened a Pill-Suspicious

nate3993
11-25-2012, 07:33 PM
So one of my Paragon pills went through the wash, opened it up cuz I was curious what it looked like. Just a white powder. So, i took a pill that hadn't gone through the wash and opened it up and it was just an off white powder with what looked like like little light brownish flakes. I know a lot of supplements are just a white powder, but all these herbs I would've thought it would look a little different. Am i just paranoid? Here's the profile.

Vitamin D-3 1,000 IU 250%
Urtica Dioica Extract 334 mg **
Prunella Vulgaris Extract 234 mg **
Euonymus Alatus Extract 200 mg **
Forskolin 50% 34 mg **
Menaquinone-4 10 mg **
N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid 10 mg

that's just one pill

Rulk
11-25-2012, 08:42 PM
How is the companies reputation? Loyal following to the brand or a few of its products? Who knows, maybe a majority of those powders are of the same consistency, and blend to well together?

nate3993
11-25-2012, 10:37 PM
new company, but the owner seemed like a stand up guy. people were asking how they did their extracts and the owner was more than willing to come back with a lot of info. also he said that on one of their extracts they couldn't claim 95%, but noted that it's dam near impossible and that most claiming it are are being dishonest, so they seem like a solid company. the company is PNI. i will say though that a ton of people say their pre workout prodigy is the shit. i mean, i notice some great pumps, and increased agression, but no crazy high libido like what i was expecting from just the NMDA alone. who knows

h2s
11-25-2012, 11:10 PM
Honestly, I have no idea how the colors should appear. I have heard decent things about PNI, but no experience with the products myself or their owners.

burlyman30
11-25-2012, 11:15 PM
Considering that they are extracts of the herbs, and not actually ground up herbs, they could be a crystalline white color. I understand your concern, though. I think if you'll feel most comfortable, though, if you hear it straight from the owner of PNI. Try asking him.

nate3993
11-25-2012, 11:31 PM
Considering that they are extracts of the herbs, and not actually ground up herbs, they could be a crystalline white color. I understand your concern, though. I think if you'll feel most comfortable, though, if you hear it straight from the owner of PNI. Try asking him.

ahhhhhh. i see what ur saying. and the little flakes could be the forskolin. that's probably what it is. i was just also hoping for a crazy high libido like others had talked about with intimidate, and since it had all the other goodies in it too, i thought i would've felt a little more from it. oh well.