PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Applicants

Cdsnuts
04-05-2016, 08:21 AM
I’m looking for two people to personally work with in regards to proper application of this regimen for the purpose of overcoming PFS. Myself, along with a partner from this site (English) who has also successfully recovered are in the process of building a website dedicated to this cause. The results of this coaching will be used as testimonials for the launch of the site, which is about 8-10 months out.

This is what is required for someone to be considered for one of these spots:

You have to have the necessary finances to buy ALL of the recommended supplements/vitamins and proper food for eating and for juicing.

You need to have a juicer and/or powerful blender

You need to be sober, if you’re not already. That means NO intoxicants of any kind during the entire time you’re being coached.

You need to be able to follow instructions.

If you’re picked, you are required to log out of Propeica help and NOT LOG BACK IN during the extent of your coaching. If this is a problem, don’t apply.

You need to be open minded and do EVERYTHING that is outlined in the program. Not 80%, not 99%....100% is what is needed of you.

Please include answers to the following questions:

How long did you take propecia for and how long have you been off the drug?

What are your current symptoms?

Have you played any sports or lifted weights prior to getting PFS? Explain.

Have you ever used steroids?

Did you have any problems or issues BEFORE taking propecia?

What is your highest level of education?

What do you do for work?

Please include a SHORT description (no more than 400 words) of why you feel your deserving of this opportunity and anything else you feel is important and want to include. For some of you guys who can’t seem to get it together, this is the opportunity of a lifetime. We are doing this for free for two guys because we are so confident of life changing results, we want to demonstrate what will be the gold package for sale to everyone once the site launches. If any of the rules are broken during the coaching period, you will be let go and replaced with someone else.

Please send answers to all questions and your 400 word response to Totalmaleoptimization@gmail.com

I WILL NOT BE ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS HERE OR TALKING ABOUT THE UP COMING PROJECT

I’m going to be sifting through these applications and will make a decision in the next couple of weeks. The spots are open until then and once we have our two applicants I will inform the forum through this post that the positions are closed. Until then, continue to send in applications.

Again, please send all application responses to Totalmaleoptimization@gmail.com

We wish you ALL continued success on your recoveries and look forward to assisting as many of you as possible once we've helped the first two and have proven the regimen on a larger scale.

bizzbee
04-30-2016, 04:24 PM
Hey Cdnuts,

Have you finalized your selections or is it still ongoing?

Cdsnuts
05-01-2016, 08:47 AM
Hey Cdnuts,

Have you finalized your selections or is it still ongoing?

Still on going.....emails went out today letting everyone know that.

5 alpha victim
05-09-2016, 02:38 PM
I like the sound of this. I'm considering applying now but may wait until you guys are up and running 8-10 months out like you mentioned. Things are really crazy for me right now with school and work and if I was selected I'd want more time to make this my top priority. Also 8-10 months out sounds like it's a better time for me to commit to an extended fast which I'm assuming will be required.

I'm also curruntly making good progress on my own as well. This does sound awesome though and has lots of potential even for guys that are just looking to improve their health and step things up to the next level.

Cdsnuts
05-10-2016, 05:50 AM
I like the sound of this. I'm considering applying now but may wait until you guys are up and running 8-10 months out like you mentioned. Things are really crazy for me right now with school and work and if I was selected I'd want more time to make this my top priority. Also 8-10 months out sounds like it's a better time for me to commit to an extended fast which I'm assuming will be required.

I'm also curruntly making good progress on my own as well. This does sound awesome though and has lots of potential even for guys that are just looking to improve their health and step things up to the next level.

A water fast is only required depending on the severity of the case and financial means of the applicant. In most cases we are going to go with a one to two week juice feast.

Moonman
09-18-2016, 10:17 PM
A water fast is only required depending on the severity of the case and financial means of the applicant. In most cases we are going to go with a one to two week juice feast.

What is the status with this? Did you ever find 2 people?

msab1990
09-11-2017, 06:26 PM
Is this offer still open? Sorry I know it's an old thread.

LUALBA
09-11-2017, 10:35 PM
Who were the applicants and how are they? I need help and I have everything you say CDSNUTS, I´m new member

Cdsnuts
09-12-2017, 06:51 AM
Rather then do this like originally planned, I just ended up working with several people more closely. They are well on their way to recovery.