PDA

View Full Version : Iron Legion - Invictus

SoCal-Nutrition
04-14-2016, 03:03 AM
Invictus

Beta-Androstenetriol / Androstene-3 beta-7 beta-17 beta-triol

Up-regulates immune response against infections and counteracts stress-induced immune system suppression.1

Counteracts immune system suppression from glucocorticoids.1

Invictus is a highly versatile product great for:

Cutting Weight

Lean Bulking

Post Cycle Therapy

Zero conversion to HPTA suppressive hormones

Salvo transdermal carrier offers enhanced absorption and a timed-release effect.

1: Antiglucocorticoid function of androstenetriol. - PubMed - NCBI (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9264155)

SoCal-Nutrition
04-22-2016, 02:41 AM
Launched today! Exciting to see this come to life

Grape Ape
04-23-2016, 08:14 AM
Difference between this and the V11-KT?

SoCal-Nutrition
04-26-2016, 07:16 PM
The short and sweet difference:

7-keto has thermogenic properties

b-AET is an anti glucocorticoid -

Reduced inflammation
Improved immune function
Fat Loss
Anti-Catabolic

Grape Ape
04-26-2016, 10:04 PM
Yes, but won't V11-KT have both?

SoCal-Nutrition
04-27-2016, 12:32 AM
Yes, but won't V11-KT have both?

Are you asking if VII-KT will have both 7-Keto DHEA and b-Androstenetriol?

Frank Thomas
04-29-2016, 06:53 PM
Invictus

Beta-Androstenetriol / Androstene-3 beta-7 beta-17 beta-triol

Up-regulates immune response against infections and counteracts stress-induced immune system suppression.1

Counteracts immune system suppression from glucocorticoids.1

Invictus is a highly versatile product great for:

Cutting Weight

Lean Bulking

Post Cycle Therapy

Zero conversion to HPTA suppressive hormones

Salvo transdermal carrier offers enhanced absorption and a timed-release effect.

1: Antiglucocorticoid function of androstenetriol. - PubMed - NCBI (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9264155)
Would women be okay using this? Any sides?

Would it do anything for arthritis?

SoCal-Nutrition
06-17-2016, 09:09 PM
Some reviews have come back extremely positive!

Iron Legion Invictus Reviews - SupplementReviews.com (http://supplementreviews.com/iron-legion/invictus)

Strong_Guy_
07-09-2016, 10:52 AM
Would this stack well with 11 KT? By that I mean would there be any added benefit to stacking them or would it be best to utilize them at different times (for example 11 KT on cycle, and bAET post cycle, etc.)

I've got some Invictus on hand and am thinking about adding one of the new topical 11 KT products for a little more anabolism for a late summer run. If they'd go good together I'll try stacking them, if that would be too redundant, I'll save the Invictus for PCT.

SoCal-Nutrition
07-09-2016, 01:36 PM
you can stack invictus and 11-keto. I would run a very moderate dose of the invictus though.

I would either use .5ml post cardio, or .5ml in the evening.

Invictus mitigates cortisol systemically, but 11-keto should only impact cortisol in target tissue.

Strong_Guy_
07-09-2016, 08:45 PM
you can stack invictus and 11-keto. I would run a very moderate dose of the invictus though.

I would either use .5ml post cardio, or .5ml in the evening.

Invictus mitigates cortisol systemically, but 11-keto should only impact cortisol in target tissue.

Interesting. Glad I asked, I figured it would be the more the other way around and the bAET would be more in target tissue and the 11-keto would act more systematically. This should work good though, I'm planning on applying a fairly generous dose of the 11-keto after my morning shower then the Invictus post-workout in the evening. I might dial back what I was planning on the Invictus a bit too. I was going to try 1-2 ml/day, but that was also before I decided to incorporate the 11-keto.

Also, on a side note. I'm somewhat surprised to see 11-kt making it back to the market. Everything recently has been the precursor, 11-oxo. I'm glad to see it though, I never got much out of 11-oxo, at least in capsule form, but with this stuff being the target hormone I imagine it should definitely yield better results especially being TD.

bighulksmash
07-19-2016, 11:18 AM
I just logged this on my own dime for 4 weeks running another six weeks at .6mL first log was at 1mL a day .
should I post the log on here in the supplement sections ?