PDA

View Full Version : Wonder drug released totally reversing all PFS symptoms

English
04-19-2016, 10:04 AM
I have to apologise, i was wrong, so was CD, Entropy and the many others who had recovered and believed no wonder pill was ever going to be forthcoming. News hot off the press today reveals that professor Learton from the PFS foundation of scientists has developed and tested a simple and cheap drug (in capsule form) that eliminates PFS symptoms totally if taken daily and consistently within one to 3 years.

Professor Learton quoted:

"This is a breakthrough of seismic proportions, this pill is cheap to produce and is ready to take immediately"

In studies during the development phase, Professor Learton revealed that the pill was 100% effective when the men in question stopped self examining and constantly worrying about their condition, and that the men who recovered whilst taking the "wonder" pill also happened to eat a sugar free paleo type diet with as much organic produce as possible, exercise regularly with calisthnetic and plymetric type workouts and generally have a sunny mentally, free from doubt and worry about the whole issue.

"It is incredible" says Learton "the men recovered more and more each month while taking this drug..... well, those that did the exercise, diet and mental calming techniques regularly anyway, and the ones who rotated certain herbs alongside the exercise and diet recovered even quicker!"

Further questioning of Professor Learton revealed that many of the men in this successful study fell away:
"Yes it's true, only about 5% of men stayed the course of the study... you see the studies revealed that the men taking the wonder drug must also do a moderate amount of exercise each day, eat an excellent diet, give up alcohol and drugs, walk in the sun, and be real positive go getters."...... "Sadly, it seems only around 5% of men could do this for a prolonged period, however all of the those that did recoverd fully"

"Interestingly".... said Professor Learton "All the men took my wonder drug and none stopped taking it, they really loved this part of it.... it was just the positive mindset, exercise and in general sustaining an ultra healthy lifestyle that they struggled to maintain for just 2 years of their lives, it is really a very sad thing for them and exasperating for me as they used every excuse possible to drop the diet or exercise or meditation." "Many men thought only they had this or that particular symptom, and many didn't believe it was possible to recover even though they saw others recovering alongside them who were sticking to the schedule."

"In particular......" said professor Learton...."i found it saddening how many men i had to lose from the study who kept filling their heads with horror stories from the internet." ...... "They literally read about how they would never recover, rather than following the simple schedule set to them... although i have to say these men were very good at taking my wonder drug"

Mischievous yes, but another way of making the point.

For the sake of clarity, there is no wonder drug, there never will be, follow the programme consistently, you will recover.

Atticas
04-19-2016, 10:37 AM
Yea, it's a real condescending, dick way of expressing a point.

No one (as well as the author) should be so dense as to really expect everyone who gets PFS to just think "Oh, well I guess I should just totally ignore the fact that my dick no longer works, my face is falling apart, and my muscle is literally sapping out of my body! Better jump on a Paleo only diet, take some probiotics, take some herbs, and workout 3 times a week!"

That's why you have people crawling all over different forums (full of different theories and questionable antidotes) seeking how to recover from this.

The fact that you have so many people on this forum that have recovered using the same protocol speaks volumes because almost everywhere else, it's guys healing in multiple, random ways. So my point being, this isn't just common knowledge to everyone, so don't act like it is. What you guys have here is special, and if it works on me too, believe me, I will spread the word all over the place.

English
04-19-2016, 01:41 PM
Yea, it's a real condescending, dick way of expressing a point.

No one (as well as the author) should be so dense as to really expect everyone who gets PFS to just think "Oh, well I guess I should just totally ignore the fact that my dick no longer works, my face is falling apart, and my muscle is literally sapping out of my body! Better jump on a Paleo only diet, take some probiotics, take some herbs, and workout 3 times a week!"

That's why you have people crawling all over different forums (full of different theories and questionable antidotes) seeking how to recover from this.

The fact that you have so many people on this forum that have recovered using the same protocol speaks volumes because almost everywhere else, it's guys healing in multiple, random ways. So my point being, this isn't just common knowledge to everyone, so don't act like it is. What you guys have here is special, and if it works on me too, believe me, I will spread the word all over the place.

I made the point in a different way because:

A- I responded to another 2 guys pming me today from two different forums, saying the same tired old stuff, moaning about the same symptoms, having already identified CD's thread and tried it out for in one case 3 weeks, in another 2 months.
B- Because the other day i revisited propecia help to view cd's recent update on his recovery thread there, and i read a while, and almost everyone there was talking about pro hormone or chemical pill combinations and/or herbal rotation, often to the exclusion of every other important part of the regimen that works every time when done fastidiously together, and never in isolation. This reminded me of how it is in the pfs community - legions of guys all talking about clomid, hcg injections, pro-hormones and various other pills before they've even overhauled their shitty diets, cut out alcohol and/or drugs.
C- Because on the said visit to propecia help mentioned in B, the moderator and leader of the place Mew essentially talked in negative terms about the recovery assistance CD and I are planning on giving to guys, because, and i paraphrase the quote "it will distract from the scientific research and donations towards the pfs foundation"

It is very frustrating to recover, announce it to the world, explain in detail how it's done and see that many others have done the same and recovered in the same way, yet still have legions of guys asking the same dumb questions, wondering when the wonder pill will arrive, wondering if clomid will work, asking what combination of pro-hormones they should take, what herbs to rotate - all questions based on taking a pill or chemical, almost always after visiting CD's thread, sometimes after visiting mine, or chi's, or maybe reading some of Entropy, trying the regimen for what might as well be described as two minutes after not even reading about it properly, and then reverting to the same old moaning about symptoms and asking about pills.

So, i presented it in this way, thought it might get some attention from you guys who get so excited about possible drug solutions to your original drug induced issue.
Shame you don't get equally excited about the clear and unambiguous method of recovery that requires a relatively short period of hard work and dedication.

You say guys don't automatically know to jump to paleo diet and exercise etc. Bullshit - CD's recovery thread is the most visited thread on propecia help. CD is equally talked about on solve pfs. My SHBG questions is the most visited thread on SS and that includes links and chat on the regimen etc. When i went down with pfs i went to the recovery section within the first hour of finding that shit hole propecia help. I found CD there, i found Chi elsewhere, i followed them and others who recovered doing the same things to recover.
Fact is almost every guy finds CD's protocol pretty much immediately, then they choose to discuss pills to the exclusion of the boring hard work stuff, then they type and type and type the same old moaning pm's to me, CD, Entropy no doubt. It's pathetic.

So - if this makes people angry, fucking good, grow some fucking balls and follow the regimen and recover. Ultimately that's all i want for you and the others as i remember the misery of it all myself all too well.

Atticas
04-19-2016, 02:10 PM
It just isn't that easy man. Trying to find your way here was like trying to find a particular tree in a jungle. It's taken me nearly a year and half to even get to this website.

Part of the reason it's so difficult for people is because of all the people immediately discrediting everyone else's methods, even those who have gotten better. On top of that, there's people who have healed themselves through multiple, alternative methods.

For instance, there was a thread where some kid believed he healed himself pretty much ONLY through the use of Tribulus.
Then there was Chi's thread where he talks about a LOAD of random shit he had to do to finally get better and you're left almost not knowing WTF actually worked for him.
There's others who healed through TRT or seeing highly qualified endocronologists.
Then of course, you can find CD's approach, but he disappeared and left many with questions and the theories basically continued on.

I speak with passion for these people because I am one of these people. I have tried so many different approaches and spent soooo much fucking money trying to get better from this stupid disease that it's not even comical, all based off of different protocols I've read and hope given from doctors. I tried random supplements that people said worked for them (like tribulus), I tried going on Mr. Free T's probiotic/diet protocol which sounded incredibly scientifically sound, and even changed my diet around multiple times even though it was basically already borderline paleo, just with sugar. I've seen a doctor, two endos, an applied kinesiologist/chiropractor, a urologist, an allergist, an acupuncturist, and even some random bullshit I can't remember the name of where I was basically in a room with some dude just examining the shit out of my balls.

But here, HERE we have a gold mine. We have a protocol that works not ONLY for just one guy (who may have just healed from time alone or never really had dramatic PFS at all), but works for multiple people. We may finally have the answer so many have been waiting for, even though it wasn't quite the magic insta-pill they were all hoping for.

English
04-19-2016, 03:01 PM
It just isn't that easy man. Trying to find your way here was like trying to find a particular tree in a jungle. It's taken me nearly a year and half to even get to this website.

Part of the reason it's so difficult for people is because of all the people immediately discrediting everyone else's methods, even those who have gotten better. On top of that, there's people who have healed themselves through multiple, alternative methods.

For instance, there was a thread where some kid believed he healed himself pretty much ONLY through the use of Tribulus.
Then there was Chi's thread where he talks about a LOAD of random shit he had to do to finally get better and you're left almost not knowing WTF actually worked for him.
There's others who healed through TRT or seeing highly qualified endocronologists.
Then of course, you can find CD's approach, but he disappeared and left many with questions and the theories basically continued on.

I speak with passion for these people because I am one of these people. I have tried so many different approaches and spent soooo much fucking money trying to get better from this stupid disease that it's not even comical, all based off of different protocols I've read and hope given from doctors. I tried random supplements that people said worked for them (like tribulus), I tried going on Mr. Free T's probiotic/diet protocol which sounded incredibly scientifically sound, and even changed my diet around multiple times even though it was basically already borderline paleo, just with sugar. I've seen a doctor, two endos, an applied kinesiologist/chiropractor, a urologist, an allergist, an acupuncturist, and even some random bullshit I can't remember the name of where I was basically in a room with some dude just examining the shit out of my balls.

But here, HERE we have a gold mine. We have a protocol that works not ONLY for just one guy (who may have just healed from time alone or never really had dramatic PFS at all), but works for multiple people. We may finally have the answer so many have been waiting for, even though it wasn't quite the magic insta-pill they were all hoping for.

That did make me laugh, very funny, glad to see you still have a sense of humour after it all.

I tried a great deal of stuff too, but i have to still say that it was always fairly obvious to me that the guys who recovered tended to be following a healthy lifestyle, it was the obvious common denominator and i spent twenty hours a week researching for recovery stories for quite some time.
It was equally obvious to me that trying to cure the condition with chemicals was clearly not the correct approach, for every one guy who claims clomid cured him, or tribulus, there's another hundred failure stories, and the ones who say they were cured from clomid or trib were either clearly bullshitting, or they posted a few weeks later back in the shit.
I honestly can't understand why guys don't get why there is only one way, and i can't understand how you didn't see it earlier either. None of this matters, as you clearly see the correct path now. I am trying to communicate with those who don't.

If a few guys get all excited for a while over a clearly fake claim in this thread that a wonder pill will cure them, maybe they will see what they are doing, the ridiculous, illogical vicious circle they are locked in, maybe even for just a moment. Here's hoping.

5 alpha victim
06-24-2016, 07:14 PM
"It is incredible" says Learton "the men recovered more and more each month while taking this drug..... well, those that did the exercise, diet and mental calming techniques regularly anyway, and the ones who rotated certain herbs alongside the exercise and diet recovered even quicker!"

Hilarious and fucking awesome

jacknap
08-29-2017, 09:34 PM
interestingly I was already doing paleo + carb backloading, compound lifts, t boosting herbs ( not all just, maca / ashwa / rhodiola / cordyceps), sleeping 9 hours a night, crazy good sex life, meditating daily and still crashed from an anti-androgen. Though I do seem to be recovering faster than most people it seems... cause I already had most of the protocol under the belt but still really fucked up

I think the chink in the armour for me was I have a really bad relationship with my family and financial stress.