PDA

View Full Version : blood pressure question need help please

noneck
05-11-2016, 12:02 PM
i was wondering if any of you guys take anything for blood pressure when its running a little high wanting to try something over the counter to see if it will work befor i have to go to the Doctor about it?
Thanks for any help!!! :)

noneck
05-15-2016, 11:00 AM
lmao no one here has blood pressure issues??? smfh!!!!

testosteronet
05-15-2016, 08:55 PM
I'll chime in. I've always had high systolic and better than normal diastolic. Yesterday, for fun, I took a reading at the store. I think the cuff was too small cause I could barely get my arm in there, however I got a 160/80. I was more used to some like 140-145 systolic. I picked up some celery seed extract, hawthorne extract, and grape seed extract today. I will start them tomorrow and I can let you know what happens. However, I'm starting a little cycle tomorrow, so if it works I'll definitely know.

SoCal-Nutrition
06-22-2016, 11:51 AM
I'll chime in. I've always had high systolic and better than normal diastolic. Yesterday, for fun, I took a reading at the store. I think the cuff was too small cause I could barely get my arm in there, however I got a 160/80. I was more used to some like 140-145 systolic. I picked up some celery seed extract, hawthorne extract, and grape seed extract today. I will start them tomorrow and I can let you know what happens. However, I'm starting a little cycle tomorrow, so if it works I'll definitely know.

how'd the experiment go?

Mine is usually pretty good...but, it's always high at the dentist (lol, wonder why)

ireland
06-27-2016, 02:20 PM
I don't, but I do take beta blockers for skipped beats. Back in the day inderal was often given for BP issues, not so much as a first line anymore however in the UK. With that being said, my BP is very solid since being on my current BB sectral.

Area-1255
08-11-2016, 05:32 PM
i was wondering if any of you guys take anything for blood pressure when its running a little high wanting to try something over the counter to see if it will work befor i have to go to the Doctor about it?
Thanks for any help!!! :)

Hawthorne Berry extract helps. You could also look into low dose Tadalafil or an alpha-blocker at low doses if OTC fails.

Frank Thomas
08-12-2016, 06:06 AM
Celery seed extract works incredibly well for lower BP:
An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie (http://online.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/jmf.2012.2664)

Area-1255
08-26-2016, 10:57 PM
Celery seed extract works incredibly well for lower BP:
An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie (http://online.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/jmf.2012.2664)

Yup that's another one, and a helluva lot of user feedback to back it up!