PDA

View Full Version : Fkn livin!

O_RYAN_007
06-01-2016, 07:10 PM
What's the word brethren??!! I haven't been on it quite some time, what's new. Who's hitting this forum up the most these days? Anyword from DJ, IPPY, FPR, Burly, Rodja?

I'm still murdering the weights, got a Powerlifting comp in Aug, 12 weeks out baby!

Cdsnuts
06-02-2016, 05:37 AM
What's the word brethren??!! I haven't been on it quite some time, what's new. Who's hitting this forum up the most these days? Anyword from DJ, IPPY, FPR, Burly, Rodja?

I'm still murdering the weights, got a Powerlifting comp in Aug, 12 weeks out baby!

The place is pathetically dead.

ireland
06-02-2016, 01:05 PM
Well after two years away, ireland is back for what it's worth lol. Hope the old primordial crew is keeping well.

O_RYAN_007
06-02-2016, 07:43 PM
The place is pathetically dead.

WTF happened man? I know a couple years ago when I was very active on here, things were still good. How about H2S, does he come around often?

- - - Updated - - -

Well after two years away, ireland is back for what it's worth lol. Hope the old primordial crew is keeping well.

Glad to here you're back! I'd like to make more of a presence myself. Life has been crazy, but I've still been killing the training and everything I was doing back 5-6 years ago. My passion remains the same!

Cdsnuts
06-03-2016, 04:56 AM
WTF happened man? I know a couple years ago when I was very active on here, things were still good. How about H2S, does he come around often?

- - - Updated - - -

Glad to here you're back! I'd like to make more of a presence myself. Life has been crazy, but I've still been killing the training and everything I was doing back 5-6 years ago. My passion remains the same!

H2H sold the place to Rob from SoCal. He's the new moderator. H2H is gone man......

Turbo6GN
06-03-2016, 05:14 AM
I'm still kicking around although more of a lurker these days...I always thought that after the PH ban that a lot of forums lost steam...hope everyone is doing well!!

O_RYAN_007
06-03-2016, 06:57 AM
H2H sold the place to Rob from SoCal. He's the new moderator. H2H is gone man......
That's news to me. Rob's a good guy either way. Sad to hear that H2S is gone gone, without a trace.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still kicking around although more of a lurker these days...I always thought that after the PH ban that a lot of forums lost steam...hope everyone is doing well!!

I had no clue there was a full blown PH ban. I'm not a PH user, so I guess why that's never phased me. Dark side baby! Or shall I say Bright side as DJ and I use to say.

ireland
06-03-2016, 07:12 AM
Well Mr Ryan tell me how the contest training is going? What goals are you heading for and what are ur expectations?

O_RYAN_007
06-04-2016, 12:05 PM
Well Mr Ryan tell me how the contest training is going? What goals are you heading for and what are ur expectations?

I'll be competing in the 181# class. I'm currently 194 as of this morning, with 12 wks to go. I'm looking to hit the following numbers…

Squat: 430
Bench: 350
Deadlift 660

I've programmed all my training numbers to reflect the numbers above. I can't quite say for sure that I'll hit the 660 on DL, but I'm definitely programming for it. All other numbers are definitely doable. Either way, an Elite Total in the 181 is 1,396#s, and I want an Elite Total!

I'm using Brandon Lilly's Cube Method.

I recently hit 610 DL, 415 Squat, and 330 Bench. All comp style depth and pause on the bench.

Grape Ape
06-04-2016, 12:06 PM
I'm alive and well.

O_RYAN_007
06-04-2016, 12:09 PM
I'm alive and well.
Glad to hear! How've you been?

SoCal-Nutrition
06-04-2016, 07:55 PM
Very excited to see you guys here!

I've been wrapped up in product development and logistics lately. Will be on here a bit more now.

Also bee on some other forums...just not like home though

ireland
06-05-2016, 03:18 AM
Well you seem to be tracking to goal very nicely. Why not keep updating and have this thread as a log? Power lifting is the true dark art and I for one have no great knowledge of it. With that being said, I would be very interested to follow a log which has such defined goals. Mr Ryan it's up to you, but I think it would be a good un.

Grape Ape
06-05-2016, 09:38 AM
Also bee on some other forums...just not like home though
We need a campaign for new members here. Maybe link this as your forum from the Socal site?

SoCal-Nutrition
06-05-2016, 05:35 PM
We need a campaign for new members here. Maybe link this as your forum from the Socal site?

I've had a developer working on a new SoCal Site for like 18 months...was planning on adding a link for Swole Source. I've been bugging him a bit over the last couple months to get this wrapped up. We thought it would be like like a year back.

Will see if I can hack the existing site to get it added. and will work on getting links up on Alpha Gainz and IL

ireland
06-06-2016, 02:17 PM
Yep, we could use getting some extra traffic here. I think if those of us who are now here could at least try to post one new "reply" each day we could generate some movement. I know I am one interesting mofo so the crowds should flock lol