PDA

View Full Version : Delta 2-androstenone??

Strong_Guy_
06-09-2016, 12:48 PM
The nomenclature is 5a-androst-2-ene-17-one. Anyone have any experience with this? It's the active ingredient in Olympus UK's newest PH "SUP3R-2". I did some quick research and it looks like another DHEA derivative; but never heard much about it before.

nate3993
06-10-2016, 02:57 PM
androstenone drugs are weak....i think this was the same stuff that was in Anabolic Extremes 3-AD and it was the most expensive bullshit i ever bought. it was pure bs...supposed tom convert to standalone but it didn't...or if it did it didn't convert well at all

SoCal-Nutrition
06-12-2016, 03:24 AM
If I understood their writeup correctly, and if my memory of previous discussions is correct.

delta-2 is not soluble in water, keeping it from being effectively orally. it seems they are releasing the pro hormone to delta-2...that is supposedly effective orally. so, I believe this to be the pro hormone to desoxy testosterone.

But, Nate is correct, AD-3 was a joke and was on the downhill for AX

Strong_Guy_
06-12-2016, 09:07 AM
Interesting. I thought I saw this particular compound in something else, that may have been it. I assumed since it hadn't got much traction that "2-Andro" wasn't a breakthrough or anything. I'm always game for new approaches to the limited selection left out there. I'll just casually sit back and check reviews as they come in.