PDA

View Full Version : Say Farewell to SARMS

SoCal-Nutrition
06-24-2016, 05:48 AM
Received word from multiple retailers that they have received cease and desist letters for SARM sales.

Looks like these are going to be gone everywhere soon.

Maxout777
06-24-2016, 08:49 AM
Just talking to a good friend at the gym a few days ago regarding SARMS. He was getting ready to try them out for the first time as he said PHs weren't doing enough for him. Guess that won't be happening now.

Strong_Guy_
06-24-2016, 10:24 AM
I wonder if this will include research SARMS? It doesn't matter a whole lot to me as I have never been a big fan of SARMS, but nonetheless its another hit we don't really need...

Cdsnuts
06-29-2016, 05:29 PM
I wonder if this will include research SARMS? It doesn't matter a whole lot to me as I have never been a big fan of SARMS, but nonetheless its another hit we don't really need...

SARMS never really did it for me either. Have you actually talked to anyone that ever had good experiences with these compounds? I have an old bottle of S4 laying around here but after reading about the vision sides, I never bothered to do a full run.

Strong_Guy_
06-29-2016, 07:28 PM
SARMS never really did it for me either. Have you actually talked to anyone that ever had good experiences with these compounds? I have an old bottle of S4 laying around here but after reading about the vision sides, I never bothered to do a full run.
I've seen some people here and there online rave about how great they are but never heard anything from a concrete, reliable source, such as on this forum. To me they sound great on paper, but almost too good to be true. I've also hear that in capsule form they are virtually worthless compared to the "real" research versions in liquid suspension. Maybe there's some truth there, I don't know. My limited experience wasn't positive though. I tried ostarine once and hated it, absolutely strange and somewhat scary side effects to be honest. I had a couple bottles of LGD but just sold those recently to buy some more topical 4-Andro.

O.N.
06-30-2016, 10:59 AM
What ever happened to just taking good old testosterone, everybody is looking for the magic drug yet in reality all you basically need is more testosterone unless competing trenboloone, stana anavar etc but and even then it can be done on just testosterone with an AI to come in sliced to the bone.

Strong_Guy_
06-30-2016, 12:53 PM
What ever happened to just taking good old testosterone, everybody is looking for the magic drug yet in reality all you basically need is more testosterone unless competing trenboloone, stana anavar etc but and even then it can be done on just testosterone with an AI to come in sliced to the bone.
Yes that would be the obvious choice. I'm 34 years old now and plan on looking into that route in a few years. For now, mainly due to my occupation, I need/want to keep things as legal and OTC as possible. I do look forward to the day when that will be an option for me however.

SoCal-Nutrition
07-01-2016, 02:33 PM

Buddy, glad to see you over here!

Yeah, this is a good point...but, having options available OTC is best for the vast majority.

ireland
07-01-2016, 05:15 PM
O.N. Makes a good point. The options on the table now are legion, and for the most part garbage. However the same options has allowed (through a lot of trial and even more error) far more people to hit goals beyond their genetic range. For every great company like Primordial back in the day or Sol_Cal we have trash like muscle tech and here in the UK the utter rubbish of LA muscle.

Grape Ape
07-02-2016, 12:57 PM
This doesnt bother me. I didn't care for my Ostarine run a few years back. And with the lack of safety data, IDK why anyone would want to use them. S4 had fuckin vision issues. Not going to fuck with my eyes for such minimal returns.

I also think this will be beneficial for the supplement industry. Get rid of the non compliment bullshit and focus on the natural products. Get some of the negative attention to go away.

Spank
01-28-2017, 12:27 AM
Sad to hear, but I can echo the Osta sentiment. It really just made me want to run the next PH cycle.

K8668B
03-02-2017, 05:50 AM
Got a bottle of lgd-4033 sitting in my medicine cabinet. A buddy of mine is big into sarms and was really hyping them up to me for awhile. Its been there for over a month, unopened. I've seen before and after pics online (i know it maybe not be a reliable source), and the difference didnt look like much. Heard you can crash big time too, and thats the last thing i need right now. I have other priorities at the moment anyways, so i say the hell with sarms! lol