PDA

View Full Version : Wesley VS. Dust Extreme Preworkout by BSL

WesleyInman
06-26-2016, 06:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQNNhh_N3kQ

Bam24
06-28-2016, 02:51 PM
Good review Wes! I had my first serving today also Hv the sour gummy bear. However I usually take a product ~3 times before I give my opinion so I'll report back in a few days! Glad to hear you thought so highly about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WesleyInman
07-01-2016, 02:42 PM
Good review Wes! I had my first serving today also Hv the sour gummy bear. However I usually take a product ~3 times before I give my opinion so I'll report back in a few days! Glad to hear you thought so highly about it!

Any update on your opinion??

Bam24
07-03-2016, 02:10 PM
Any update on your opinion??

Yes!
First off I am not new to Dmaa and I am going to directly compare this to mesomorph Bcuz prior to the dust extreme I just finished a tub of mesomorph rocket pop flavor.
I work out on my lunch break at wrk so they're usually ~45min workouts. Pretty decent intensity Bcuz time restrictions..(kids, don't Hv much time after wrk except a few times a week).
First dose of dust extreme.. I changed my variable compared, which is I ate before I worked out abt 1hr before when usually I eat ~2.5 hrs before and then an hr or so afterwards.. So it didn't work as well as expected. I figured this due to eating before hand and absorption..
2nd dose I took it normally and it worked well. And continues to do so.
Key points are
* greater focus then with meso.
* less raw energy.. Which is strange Bcuz it has more caffeine and Dmaa.. I'm gonna chalk it up to mesomorph is more synergistic:)
* I crash a HELL of a lot less with dust than with mesomorph.. With meso I crash and am useless. Until I level back out to normal.
* pumps are pretty good.. I'd say it's right on par with meso..
*heightened sense of well being and mood are drastically improved..!
*. Not sure if this is to be noted or not however with Dmaa my testes "draw up". They return back to normal.. I'm thinking maybe cns being so stimulated??
* taste was decent, def expected it to taste better esp Bcuz it smelled amazing. Not bad by any means.. But IMO meso tasted better.
( I love the scooper with dust though).. I'm a water bottle one and done guy Bcuz I hate mixing my pre n my protein shaker.
*. I recommend this product.. I am however looking forward to all of the new products releasing or re releasing products with Dmaa and dmha:) hopefully gnt carries them great company with great customer service..!

Anything I missed or anything anyone wants to know feel free to ask!

Btw superpump250 is coming back with Dmaa..

kevinmiller22
09-19-2023, 01:19 PM
Rise above the anxiety! With our pay someone to take my exam (https://takemyonlineexamforme.com) service, envision a future where those exams are but a stepping stone to your success. Our dedicated team is here to empower you. Believe in yourself, believe in our approach, and witness transformative results.