PDA

View Full Version : Prohormone cycle

TubZy
07-29-2016, 08:11 PM
What up. Got shitty ass PFS after taking it for two years. I'm a pretty cut up dude and have always been involved in bodybuilding but I fucking hate this drug. Quick background:

When I was 17 I took a cycle of superdrol with no PCT (stupid I know, but pretty common in jersey lol). After the cycle, I had a screaming libido, insanely hard erections and hyperandrogenic symptoms (like my body upregulated my DHT or AR or something?). These symptoms stayed with me for months (almost years) after the cycle until I also noticed my hair starting to become thinner and thinner on top which led me to believe my DHT levels stay elevated.

Keep in my mind I had zero hairloss before even using steroids (perfect nw0) so I jumped on propecia at 19 to recover the damage from superdrol and my hair stabilized and thickened back out. After being on it for 2 years, I realized I was getting bad bad sides (sexual was first then mental). I immediately jumped off and never recovered since.

I eat a ketogenic diet, I'm actually in very good shape and pretty shredded/vascular/muscular. I'm not a noob in the steroid game (have ran cycles of test, var, tbol, masteron, proviron etc in the past) but I think prohormones are key as the force your body to naturally produce and convert the chemicals that are ingested rather than just injecting the pure hormone like masteron where you body doesn't have to do anything to convert it etc. I think fin downregulated the enzymes or receptors and they need to get activated again and prohormones do the best job of stimulating this effect (like what happened to me after getting off superdrol). Pretty sure there is a study (or Eric may have mentioned it to me) that shows higher DHT levels equal more of the corresponding enzymes.

Super R andro (900mg a day)[/B]
tocomin
TUDCA 2 grams daily
Vit D3 10,000iu daily, topical magnesium
multivitamin
endoamp preworkout
Sustain alpha (5 on 2 off)

I'm going to try the DHT prohormone stacked together first for a 6 week cycle and run a natural PCT of herbs, DAA, res 100 etc.

Also, I will be taking tribulus and tongkat while on cycle to prevent any suppression (my theory is that trib sensitizes the AR so when more DHT is the system via prohormone it could work better) and PCT I will use res 100, DAA, mucuna, schisandra, pine pollen, cistanche (most important IMO, stimulates 5AR in both liver AND brain) etc.

I also have been doing ipamorelin and mod grf 129 twice a day and plan to continue that through the cycle.

Maxout777
07-30-2016, 09:16 AM
Welcome,

Make sure you have diet and lifestyle in check, and that your system is in a good place to be responsive to a PH cycle. Usually done via cleanse, refeed, herb rotation, and proper diet/lifestyle for at least month prior. This is what I did and I got a great response from R-Andro Rx.

I would definitely recommend putting aside a month to do this process before you run it (or if you already have, great!) so that you get the most out of your time, and money. Of course this is purely my opinion and your mileage may vary.

TubZy
07-30-2016, 09:54 AM
Welcome,

Make sure you have diet and lifestyle in check, and that your system is in a good place to be responsive to a PH cycle. Usually done via cleanse, refeed, herb rotation, and proper diet/lifestyle for at least month prior. This is what I did and I got a great response from R-Andro Rx.

I would definitely recommend putting aside a month to do this process before you run it (or if you already have, great!) so that you get the most out of your time, and money. Of course this is purely my opinion and your mileage may vary.

Thanks man, I have been eating keto for a while now and have been cycling herbs for many months now, I think it's time for me to step on pro hormones. Does my stack look good? Should I add in R-andro? I think I read CD said epi andro wasn't as effective for him compared to R andro. What is the difference between the two?

Maxout777
07-30-2016, 12:10 PM
Thanks man, I have been eating keto for a while now and have been cycling herbs for many months now, I think it's time for me to step on pro hormones. Does my stack look good? Should I add in R-andro? I think I read CD said epi andro wasn't as effective for him compared to R andro. What is the difference between the two?

R-Andro is awesome. I loved every minute of my run on it, and I think my next one will be even better given my big time improvements I've noticed lately. The difference between Epi and R is the precursor ingredient that converts to DHT (if I'm correct....please someone correct me if I am wrong). You could theoretically stack them together to try to simulate Andro Hard v3, which intrigued me but I haven't tried it yet.

As far as your stack goes I won't step into that because I'm from more of a "less is more" background when it comes to these kinda substances, even prior to PFS. I would start small and see how it goes for you with just R-Andro and go from there and build up if you feel you need to. But CD would be better to give you advice in this area....I'm just spewing what I know, which is very little lol.

ireland
07-30-2016, 02:21 PM
Epi was my "go to choice" for years. In all honesty if you find your Epi sweet spot then I wouldn't feel the need for "extras". I stacked it a couple times with Bold back in the day and had great results. Interesting cycle, pm if u need anything.

TubZy
07-30-2016, 07:24 PM
Thanks guys. I'm going to start the Alpha stano, TD stano and 5 alpha test stack this week and see how it goes, depending I will add in R andro with the stack

SoCal-Nutrition
07-31-2016, 11:47 AM
I would start with the Alpha Stano and maybe the R-Andro and then consider adding the Stano TD after a few weeks...to give it a little boost

TubZy
07-31-2016, 12:12 PM
I would start with the Alpha Stano and maybe the R-Andro and then consider adding the Stano TD after a few weeks...to give it a little boost

OK. I'll pick up a bottle of R andro from your site. What OTC PCT do you suggest that has no 5ARI or estrogenic properties?

SoCal-Nutrition
07-31-2016, 12:21 PM
I'm still a huge fan of Sustain Alpha (BPS) or Res100 (wicked supplements)
Toco Caps (Wicked Supplements)
Invictus (Iron Legion) or endo Amp (Wicked Supplements)

TubZy
07-31-2016, 05:38 PM
I'm still a huge fan of Sustain Alpha (BPS) or Res100 (wicked supplements)
Toco Caps (Wicked Supplements)
Invictus (Iron Legion) or endo Amp (Wicked Supplements)

OK, cool I have all of those now actually except the Invictus. Should be G2G. I'm just afraid I may crash my estro too low while on cycle.

SoCal-Nutrition
07-31-2016, 05:57 PM
good deal here:
Iron Legion Site Sale 40% OFF (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/company-promotions/3049-iron-legion-site-sale-40%25-off.html)

Maxout777
07-31-2016, 06:06 PM
good deal here:
Iron Legion Site Sale 40% OFF (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/company-promotions/3049-iron-legion-site-sale-40%25-off.html)

Not trying to change the subject or hijack but I've always wanted to try this. Never decided on just a standalone cortisol suppressant supplement without an AI like armistane.....no need for the armistane/AI for me currently, so I'm interested in trying this.

TubZy
08-01-2016, 07:53 AM
Not trying to change the subject or hijack but I've always wanted to try this. Never decided on just a standalone cortisol suppressant supplement without an AI like armistane.....no need for the armistane/AI for me currently, so I'm interested in trying this.

Have you tried endoamp? It's pretty good one of my fav preworkout/cortisol sups.

Maxout777
08-01-2016, 08:44 AM
Have you tried endoamp? It's pretty good one of my fav preworkout/cortisol sups.

Never tried it before - I usually steer clear of most pre-workout supplements cause they tear me up in the gut. Usually have to shit instantly once I hit the gym lol. Normally my preworkout is a cup of coffee nowadays. But there are days I could use a "real" pre-workout, so I'll look into this.

TubZy
08-01-2016, 09:17 AM
Never tried it before - I usually steer clear of most pre-workout supplements cause they tear me up in the gut. Usually have to shit instantly once I hit the gym lol. Normally my preworkout is a cup of coffee nowadays. But there are days I could use a "real" pre-workout, so I'll look into this.

It's not really marketed as a "typical" pre-workout drink or supplement. I just like to use it that way to keep cortisol levels low when I train lol. It's not your typical Jack3d or muscletech pre-workout drink loaded with up caffeine and stims (I can't take those either lol).

But I agree, black coffee or bulletproof coffee is the way to go or better yet I will use some of superman herbs pre-workout for a boost.

ireland
08-01-2016, 02:04 PM
Out of interest, why the OTC pct? I have never been a fan of this, sustain alpha brought me back after a weak cycle like pp dermacrine but never used it for anything stronger. Different strokes for different folks tho.

Maxout777
08-01-2016, 02:30 PM
Out of interest, why the OTC pct? I have never been a fan of this, sustain alpha brought me back after a weak cycle like pp dermacrine but never used it for anything stronger. Different strokes for different folks tho.

I think this is more due to his Post-Finasteride hormonal state. Clomid or other pharm grade PCTs really don't sit well with some folks in this condition. Plus it takes away from the natty approach that most everyone who has recovered has used. For someone who doesn't have this condition, clomid or another pharm pct would be perfectly good to go, as you're referring to.

ireland
08-01-2016, 02:37 PM
Makes perfect sense. Good explanation.

TubZy
08-01-2016, 02:54 PM
Makes perfect sense. Good explanation.

I have used nolva, clomid and torem in the past but I prefer not to use them to do sides anymore especially clomid. What really changed my mind was that a few guys on here use the natural route for PCT now too.
This cycle shouldn't be that suppressive anyways so I hope I should be good.

ireland
08-01-2016, 03:24 PM
I think u will be fine as well. I also think if the pct natty approach is viable then I applaud the choice.

TubZy
08-01-2016, 06:12 PM
Also, started the cycle yesterday:

Breakfast:
2 alpha stano caps

Lunch:
2 alpha stano caps

Dinner:
2 alpha stano caps

Preworkout:
3ML TD stano on lower abdomen

Pre-bed
50mcg ipamorelin
50mcg mod grf 129

Waiting for my Super R andro to come in and my 5 alpha test (which I return and just get another bottle of R andro instead)

Didn't feel anything on the first day (yesterday), noticed a slight increase in aggression today, I can easily tell bc I commute to work everyday in heavy traffic..

Scalp starting to itch =[

I'm also cycling through my herbs as I do this cycle too..help prevent any shutdown

TubZy
08-02-2016, 02:13 PM
Update:

Definitely more aggressive for sure. Also my appetite is up and I had a good some strong drive to hit the gym today. I also feel slightly harder especially my abs. Nothing crazy yet but definitely starting to notice some stuff.

Also, I have taken proviron and masteron in the past and they both made me more of a stimulated type aggression but these prohormones make me more aggressive but not overstimulating if that makes sense. Way better mental feeling.

Maxout777
08-02-2016, 02:40 PM
Update:

Definitely more aggressive for sure. Also my appetite is up and I had a good some strong drive to hit the gym today. I also feel slightly harder especially my abs. Nothing crazy yet but definitely starting to notice some stuff.

Also, I have taken proviron and masteron in the past and they both made me more of a stimulated type aggression but these prohormones make me more aggressive but not overstimulating if that makes sense. Way better mental feeling.

This is pretty much how my cycle started out too. You'll get some ups and downs through it but just ride the wave. No reason to worry.

ireland
08-02-2016, 03:49 PM
Nice positive start to the cycle. In my experience the first two weeks have always set the tone for my cycles on the mental side of things. Good clean start.
I am enjoying this log, keep updating.

TubZy
08-03-2016, 03:49 PM
Update:

My 5 alpha test came in today, after reading some review on here I decided to return it and pick up and extra bottle of Super R andro. I will do a full update tomm, all good so far!

ireland
08-03-2016, 04:10 PM
What's ur thought process on that move. I like it, but would be interested in ur rational.

TubZy
08-03-2016, 06:40 PM
What's ur thought process on that move. I like it, but would be interested in ur rational.

I read that "favorite DHT prohormone" thread and a lot of people were bashing it and saying it's weak. I rather double dose Super R andro, so I just got another bottle instead and returned the 5 alpha test. Seems like I have the epiandro covered anyways with Alpha stano + TD stano.

Maxout777
08-03-2016, 07:29 PM
What dosage are you going to run R-Andro at? I personally ran mine at 400mg/ED for 6 weeks.

TubZy
08-03-2016, 07:41 PM
What dosage are you going to run R-Andro at? I personally ran mine at 400mg/ED for 6 weeks.

I'm thinking something like 600mg-800mg ED, I will have two bottles in a few days.

Also, careful with chronic use of schisandra

Extracts from Schizandra chinensis fruit activate estrogen receptors: a possible clue to its effects on nitric oxide-mediated vasorelaxation. - PubMed - NCBI (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15256741)

Maxout777
08-03-2016, 07:57 PM
I would (again, just my opinion) go for a lower dosage like 400 and spread it across 6 weeks. The longer elevated DHT is in your system, the better the 5AR enzymes can be replenished (according to the science of elevated DHT = elevated 5AR). If you think you can swing a longer cycle on a higher dose then go for it, I just know the stuff is pretty expensive lol. I just think you'll get better results this way cycling for a longer period of time, at least for your PFS situation. This is why CD usually recommends 6 week cycles to guys on here.

Again, completely up to you, just giving my .02.

TubZy
08-03-2016, 08:22 PM
I would (again, just my opinion) go for a lower dosage like 400 and spread it across 6 weeks. The longer elevated DHT is in your system, the better the 5AR enzymes can be replenished (according to the science of elevated DHT = elevated 5AR). If you think you can swing a longer cycle on a higher dose then go for it, I just know the stuff is pretty expensive lol. I just think you'll get better results this way cycling for a longer period of time, at least for your PFS situation. This is why CD usually recommends 6 week cycles to guys on here.

Again, completely up to you, just giving my .02.

I'm staying with the 6 week cycle, I'm just running it a higher dosage. I read some logs on anabolic minds where some people got poor results at 400mg and suggested to run it higher (600+). The main thing I'm afraid of is the suppression more than anything (which is why I'm not going over 6 weeks), but as of right now my sac is hanging looser than ever just like prefin.

I'm also running 3 tablespoon of pine pollen powder a day along with the usual herb cycling method.

According to your first theory about DHT and 5AR enzymes, I'm planning to run it higher at dosages just to fit that lol. So higher DHT (higher dosage) = higher increase in 5AR. Money is not an issue so I have no worries with it lol.

rahaysa
08-03-2016, 08:52 PM
Money is not an issue so I have no worries with it lol.

i hope i could say that some day ... with this condition if only i dint have the financial issue ... i would have been lot better by now.. i have to save up on every penny :)

Maxout777
08-03-2016, 09:11 PM
I'm staying with the 6 week cycle, I'm just running it a higher dosage. I read some logs on anabolic minds where some people got poor results at 400mg and suggested to run it higher (600+). The main thing I'm afraid of is the suppression more than anything (which is why I'm not going over 6 weeks), but as of right now my sac is hanging looser than ever just like prefin.

I'm also running 3 tablespoon of pine pollen powder a day along with the usual herb cycling method.

According to your first theory about DHT and 5AR enzymes, I'm planning to run it higher at dosages just to fit that lol. So higher DHT (higher dosage) = higher increase in 5AR. Money is not an issue so I have no worries with it lol.

Sounds like you're on the right track, carry on sir. Having money at your arsenal is huge in fighting this to some extent, I know it's helped me get everything I needed right away, and there's a lot to be said about catching this early.

Just keep at it and the results will come.

TubZy
08-03-2016, 09:37 PM
i hope i could say that some day ... with this condition if only i dint have the financial issue ... i would have been lot better by now.. i have to save up on every penny :)

Yeah, my real issue believe it or not is trying to keep my hair, that was the main reason why I didn't jump on DHT prohormones right away after stopping fin is because my hair sheds at a rapid pace (I know stupid, I should care about recovering from PFS than my hair) lol. I pretty much have stopped any further loss with non-androgenic methods so I'm game for any DHT prohormones/supplements now. So lets see...:)

Sounds like you're on the right track, carry on sir. Having money at your arsenal is huge in fighting this to some extent, I know it's helped me get everything I needed right away, and there's a lot to be said about catching this early.

Just keep at it and the results will come.

yeah luckily, I can't imagine trying to fight this in full force like I am now a few years ago when I had a very low budget in college, thanks man

rahaysa
08-04-2016, 05:02 AM
I pretty much have stopped any further loss with non-androgenic methods so I'm game for any DHT prohormones/supplements now. So lets see...:)

can you tell those methods ..i know its funny .. but if we can retain hair without messing with hormones .. then why not:)

TubZy
08-04-2016, 08:18 AM
can you tell those methods ..i know its funny .. but if we can retain hair without messing with hormones .. then why not:)

Not to get too far off topical but my regimen is below.

- Topical selsun blue shampoo daily (for MPB itch and sebum)
- Topical setipiprant 5% applied before bed
- Topical CB-03-01 3% applied before bed
- 2ml castor oil orally
- Wound/dermaneedle once a week

If this stuff seems foreign to you I did a write up on a blog a while back, it's basically the Swiss Temples protocol.

Area-1255: How to Address the Root Issue of Male Pattern Baldness Without Lowering DHT (https://area1255.blogspot.com/2015/10/how-to-address-root-issue-of-male.html?m=1)

somm
08-06-2016, 08:50 AM
Not to get too far off topical but my regimen is below.

- Topical selsun blue shampoo daily (for MPB itch and sebum)
- Topical setipiprant 5% applied before bed
- Topical CB-03-01 3% applied before bed
- 2ml castor oil orally
- Wound/dermaneedle once a week

If this stuff seems foreign to you I did a write up on a blog a while back, it's basically the Swiss Temples protocol.

Area-1255: How to Address the Root Issue of Male Pattern Baldness Without Lowering DHT (https://area1255.blogspot.com/2015/10/how-to-address-root-issue-of-male.html?m=1)

Interesting info! I'm going to give it a shot.

TubZy
08-06-2016, 10:16 AM
So my Super R andro came in two days ago and I started it. Since all my stuff is here is what my full regimen looks like.

Breakfast
3 whole egss with raw milk cheddar cheese (i cook everything with macadamia nut oil (better than EVOO in terms of omege 3 content and high smoke point) or grassfed butter (kerry gold))
black coffee with 1 tbls of grass fed butter and 1 tsp of my superman herbs (notice the effect way better in coffee prob from caffeine and high temp combo)
digestive enzymes w/ betaine HCL
2 caps alpha stano
2 caps super R andro
Multivitamin
10,000iu vitamin d3
sustain alpha 5 pumps (5 days on 2 days off)

Lunch
1 cap alpha stano
2 caps super R andro
alredo chicken with cauliflower, garlic, onions, bell peppers

Preworkout (6:00pm/7:00pm)
1 cap super R andro
1 cap alpha stano
endoamp (open up caps and put them in water and chug them..hits faster and better)
1 gram taurine
l carnitine l tartrate 3 grams

Dinner
grass fed ground beef w/ broccoli, garlic, onions, bell pepers, ginger loads of EVOO
Tocomin suprabio
3 grams of krill oil
multivitamin

Pre-bed
probiotic/prebiotic powder mixed in water and chugged
topical magnesium
ipamorelin and mod grf 129

Snacks:
keto ice cream
quest bars
mixed nuts
raw milk cheese

Noticed effects so far:

Junk is hanging way more looser and relaxed (almost like pre-fin) (zero signs of suppression? which is awesome, actually the opposite is happening my junk is hanging lower than before)
mild increase in libido
increase in aggression and motivation/drive (alpha male type feeling)
pretty good pumps in the gym
increase in vascularity (very noticeable)
mild insomnia (had to cut out TD stano and late evening dose of any PH's)
mild overstimulation (had to cut doses down slightly) (hitting the gym w/ endoamp helps fix this or cranking one out)
muscles harder all around and more definition

Planned PCT:
RES 100
Tocomin
Endoamp
Trans Synergy DAA
continue with herb cycling through 20+ herbs (superman herbs and barlowes)

@socal nutrition : is there something wrong with the site (socal nutrition site)? It's so slow and crashes every time I try to log on? Are you guys going through some dev changes on the server? thanks

ireland
08-07-2016, 11:52 AM
Cycle and diet seem right on point. You also seem to respond quickly. Usually my first two weeks on any cycle are pretty uneventful. Of course genetics and constant other factors come in to play on this, but your precycle routine may be something I can learn from and would be interested to hear how u prepare the four weeks leading into a run.

TubZy
08-08-2016, 08:38 AM
Cycle and diet seem right on point. You also seem to respond quickly. Usually my first two weeks on any cycle are pretty uneventful. Of course genetics and constant other factors come in to play on this, but your precycle routine may be something I can learn from and would be interested to hear how u prepare the four weeks leading into a run.

Yeah it is definitely genetic, I respond super quick to like anything, very hypersensitive to many drug side effects (which is probably why fin fucked me up).

Also, in this case I am doing pretty high doses and a big stack so maybe that is also contributing to the quicker effects too?

Pre-cycle I don't really do too much honestly, I just cycle natural T boosters years round and I always try to watch out for my liver and cholesterol so TUDCA and krill oil/tocotrienols are a must year round for me. I have been out of the prohormone game for many years ever since my hair started thinning so I just stuck to var cycles.

Weirdest part is I always recovered fine (high natty test levels 780+) from cycles even with zero PCT (stupid I know) but don't recover from fin. Just shows how strong fin really is.

TubZy
08-09-2016, 07:47 AM
Interesting info! I'm going to give it a shot.

Cheapest and easiest place to start is pickup selsun blue menthol shampoo 1% and start using it daily. Do two cycles of it. Leave it for 5 minutes then rinse then leave it on for another 5-10min and rinse. This works 20x better than nizoral for sebum, mpb itch and shedding and plus it's not anti androgenic like nizoral is. Selenium (active ingredient in selsun blue) acts as a PGD2 inhibitor .

TubZy
08-10-2016, 07:21 PM
Herb stack
http://i.imgur.com/3JGtCNl.jpg

TubZy
08-12-2016, 09:26 PM
UPDATE:

I have decided to drop all epiandro products two days ago as I was feeling way overstimulated. I have switched over to Super R Andro only about a week ago (good call Maxout) but I've increased the dose greatly to 900mg a day (3 caps/3 caps/3 caps) and feel awesome, I actually feel normal/alpha (i forgot what "normal" felt like). Not sure why I didn't respond to epiandro that good but super R andro alone is excellent at this dose. Today I started to notice some pretty good physical effects, my chest and shoulders are like rock hard all day long. Also, mental wise, I'm killing it again I feel great, alpha as fuck, zero anxiety (I do a lot of presentations and business interactions) and my memory and thought process are basically pre-fin (I always had quick thought process and very good memory, brain fog pretty much gone). Also, one of my main sides was fatigue and that seemed to be lifted greatly (I don't feel exhausted after the gym now, I actually feel good).

Still zero signs of suppression. Not sure if it matters that much but I take my super R andro with a shit ton of digestive enzymes and betaine HCL which could increase bioavailability? I'm currently on:

Super R Andro 900mg a day
Sustain Alpha (5 on 2 off)
Endoamp 4 caps mixed in water preworkout
Tocomin
21 herb cycling regimen
Ketogenic diet

http://i.imgur.com/m3ZX155.jpg

TubZy
08-22-2016, 01:36 PM
Update:

Been off the R andro the past few days, had a bad allergic reaction (chest pains, shortness of breath etc.) to something else I was taking or using (I thought it was the R andro, it wasn't thankfully). I think it was the bleach from cleaning my bathroom that triggered the reaction.

But anyways back on, I dropped the dose down to 600mg due to cost right now. My shoulders and upper chest/arms and even my legs (which have been lagging) have been looking way more denser and libido is still up. I also ordered nutrabio tribulus and some 20:1 maca extract to add in to my herb cycle.

TubZy
08-22-2016, 07:31 PM
oh yeah, forgot to add my body hair and especially facial hair is coming back in thick and darker and growing faster too like pre-fin.

TubZy
08-30-2016, 06:05 PM
Update:

All is still good, some ups and downs but still above baseline. I feel fucking awesome after the gym though, like alpha as fuck. I have been out of the gym the past 3 days and still hard maybe holding some small amount of water, eating a shit ton. I'm going to prob do PCT in a week as I will be traveling in a week and have no access to gym and will be off diet so I may just start PCT then.

ireland
08-31-2016, 10:01 AM
Great results, lean and full. You have very good lines and symmetry. Job well done and a well kept log. Many thanks.

Maxout777
08-31-2016, 12:12 PM
Great results, lean and full. You have very good lines and symmetry. Job well done and a well kept log. Many thanks.

I second this, great job man. Keep up the good work.

TubZy
09-01-2016, 07:01 PM

I second this, great job man. Keep up the good work.

Thanks guys. Job isn't done yet haha, still chugging along...

CannonBalls
09-30-2016, 04:26 PM
I'm thinking about trying the r andro. Any advice?

TubZy
09-30-2016, 08:03 PM
I'm thinking about trying the r andro. Any advice?

Yes, start with 400mg and see how you feel. You can go up to 600mg a day but I wouldn't go over that amount.

TubZy
09-30-2016, 08:11 PM
Also, my lab results came in after my cycle. These were taken during my first week of PCT from the cycle. My total T went down a bit it usually is at 780-800 or so but I think it was from when I was using 900mg a day of R-andro which caused the suppression. But the interesting thing is my free T is WAY higher than it has ever been. Other than that everything else seemed pretty good. Cholesterol was high but I eat a lot of butter, eggs, coconut oil and ice cream and would rather have my cholesterol on the high end (but not too high) as all hormones are derived from cholesterol. I also avoid poly unsaturated fats as much as possible.

http://i.imgur.com/Dkt6Il9.png
http://i.imgur.com/XOXLGdl.png
http://i.imgur.com/8SUUtxV.png

CannonBalls
09-30-2016, 08:43 PM
Thanks Tubz,

Some good info. and interesting to see your labs.

I am planning on using the wicked supp stack for pct. Res100, tococaps and Daa. Do you think that will do the job sufficiently?

Maxout777
09-30-2016, 09:13 PM
Interesting to see your bloods. I'm wondering how suppressive 600 mg daily is....400 I felt like I could go without a PCT lol.

TubZy
09-30-2016, 10:36 PM
Interesting to see your bloods. I'm wondering how suppressive 600 mg daily is....400 I felt like I could go without a PCT lol.

It's probably not that bad, it so weird cause my Free T is the highest it has ever been despite the drop in total T. Also, I didn't feel suppressed either my nuts were hanging looser than ever lol. You should be fine, although anything over 600mg- could be some what questionable though but it's not worth the sides/anxiety at that point.

Thanks Tubz,

Some good info. and interesting to see your labs.

I am planning on using the wicked supp stack for pct. Res100, tococaps and Daa. Do you think that will do the job sufficiently?

NP man. Yes, but also include the herb cycle along with pine pollen daily during the cycle - that will help prevent any suppression, if any while on.

CannonBalls
10-17-2016, 11:15 AM
I've been taking 400 mg for 9 days. On the 3rd and 4th day it seemed as though my libido started to rise and had rock hard erections. But since those two days I haven't noticed much of a difference, this includes my workouts as well. Maybe I need a few more days for it it kick in? I feel fine, haven't had any negative side affects, I pretty much feel as if I weren't taking anything. Anyone else experience this?

Maxout777
10-18-2016, 05:39 PM
I've been taking 400 mg for 9 days. On the 3rd and 4th day it seemed as though my libido started to rise and had rock hard erections. But since those two days I haven't noticed much of a difference, this includes my workouts as well. Maybe I need a few more days for it it kick in? I feel fine, haven't had any negative side affects, I pretty much feel as if I weren't taking anything. Anyone else experience this?

Yes, this is to be expected.

TubZy
10-19-2016, 10:56 PM

Yeah that is normal just keep going.

Cdsnuts
10-20-2016, 10:25 AM
It's probably not that bad, it so weird cause my Free T is the highest it has ever been despite the drop in total T. Also, I didn't feel suppressed either my nuts were hanging looser than ever lol. You should be fine, although anything over 600mg- could be some what questionable though but it's not worth the sides/anxiety at that point.

NP man. Yes, but also include the herb cycle along with pine pollen daily during the cycle - that will help prevent any suppression, if any while on.

You don't want to run the herbs WHILE on cycle. Save it for AFTER the cycle.

Alkalion
12-13-2016, 02:25 PM
what about piperine (5 a reductase Inhibitor) that super R andro contains?
Isnt it a kind of problem?

Cdsnuts
12-13-2016, 02:52 PM
what about piperine (5 a reductase Inhibitor) that super R andro contains?
Isnt it a kind of problem?
Not in the least bit. The benefits you get from the R andro FAR out weight any negatives to the piperine. Piperine is used in a varitey of supplements to get it into your system quicker, and I've never personally had a problem with it, nor have I heard of anyone having issues with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

K8668B
02-25-2017, 11:43 PM
Also, my lab results came in after my cycle. These were taken during my first week of PCT from the cycle. My total T went down a bit it usually is at 780-800 or so but I think it was from when I was using 900mg a day of R-andro which caused the suppression. But the interesting thing is my free T is WAY higher than it has ever been. Other than that everything else seemed pretty good. Cholesterol was high but I eat a lot of butter, eggs, coconut oil and ice cream and would rather have my cholesterol on the high end (but not too high) as all hormones are derived from cholesterol. I also avoid poly unsaturated fats as much as possible.

http://i.imgur.com/Dkt6Il9.png
http://i.imgur.com/XOXLGdl.png
http://i.imgur.com/8SUUtxV.png

I know im new here, and allthough I am very knowledgeable about physique building and training, Im still somewhat behind when it comes to knowing about cycling herbs and prohormes. Especially andro R. But I am also a propecia/PFS sexual side effect sufferer. And right here, how you're mentioning that even though you came off of the R andro cycle, and your total testosterone levels obviously went back down like it naturally would, you say that your FREE TEST is higher than its ever been. This could literally be the light of hope right here. That statement you made about your free test strangely being higher than its ever been, could for real be the exact proof and light of hope right there. Increasing your BASELINE basically!

Maxout777
02-26-2017, 11:15 AM
I know im new here, and allthough I am very knowledgeable about physique building and training, Im still somewhat behind when it comes to knowing about cycling herbs and prohormes. Especially andro R. But I am also a propecia/PFS sexual side effect sufferer. And right here, how you're mentioning that even though you came off of the R andro cycle, and your total testosterone levels obviously went back down like it naturally would, you say that your FREE TEST is higher than its ever been. This could literally be the light of hope right here. That statement you made about your free test strangely being higher than its ever been, could for real be the exact proof and light of hope right there. Increasing your BASELINE basically!

There's no doubt that properly cycling Super R Andro is beneficial to raising your baseline, however it's no breakthrough or silver bullet.

Combine the use of it with stellar diet and exercise, and you'll be surprised at your result.

TubZy
02-26-2017, 07:20 PM

Yes, well androsterone can stimulate it's own synthesis and also increases DHT. When DHT levels increase it can stimulate its own endogenous production further. So it's a win/win. It is also a powerful aromatase inhibitor and thyroid mimetic which is also another reason why free T went way up.

Androsterone - Aromatase Inhibitor, Backstage Dht, Thyroid Surrogate (http://anabolicapex.com/2017/02/11/androsterone/)

Cdsnuts
02-26-2017, 07:26 PM
Yes, well androsterone can stimulate it's own synthesis and also increases DHT. When DHT levels increase it can stimulate its own endogenous production further. So it's a win/win. It is also a powerful aromatase inhibitor and thyroid mimetic which is also another reason why free T went way up.

Androsterone - Aromatase Inhibitor, Backstage Dht, Thyroid Surrogate (http://anabolicapex.com/2017/02/11/androsterone/)
This is exactly why I decided to start running DHT prohormones. The owner of primordial performance and the creator of androhard told me back in 2010, about a year-and-a-half before PP was shut down, about DHTs ability to increase its own production. I thought that was fascinating.

TubZy
02-27-2017, 11:28 AM
This is exactly why I decided to start running DHT prohormones. The owner of primordial performance and the creator of androhard told me back in 2010, about a year-and-a-half before PP was shut down, about DHTs ability to increase its own production. I thought that was fascinating.

Yup, Eric is a good guy, a still talk to him on and off as well. That is another reason why prohormones are better than synthetic AAS.

Cdsnuts
02-27-2017, 11:33 AM
Yup, Eric is a good guy, a still talk to him on and off as well. That is another reason why prohormones are better than synthetic AAS.
Exactly!

K8668B
03-13-2017, 03:40 PM
Did any of you guys ever experience hair growth on your backs, and gyno from it? I'm prone to balding, and im okay with that, but im somewhat worried about back hair and gyno. Although ive never had back hair or gyno in my life. Because im really contemplating usage of r andro in the future.

Cdsnuts
03-13-2017, 03:46 PM
Did any of you guys ever experience hair growth on your backs, and gyno from it? I'm prone to balding, and im okay with that, but im somewhat worried about back hair and gyno. Although ive never had back hair or gyno in my life. Because im really contemplating usage of r andro in the future.
You're not going to get gyno from a DHT based prohormone. Guys will actually use that type of prohormone to eliminate any existing gyno they may have

Hair growth on the other hand not much you can really do about that, although I've never experienced hair growth on my back from any of the Cycles I run and I run many

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

K8668B
03-13-2017, 04:02 PM
You're not going to get gyno from a DHT based prohormone. Guys will actually use that type of prohormone to eliminate any existing gyno they may have

Hair growth on the other hand not much you can really do about that, although I've never experienced hair growth on my back from any of the Cycles I run and I run many

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Right on. You're looking pretty ripped in that picture btw. I do have a decent amount of hair on my chest, cant see it in my picture but its there. I pray that i don't get back hair from it though. Like i said, i never get hair on my back.

Maxout777
03-13-2017, 04:04 PM
Right on. You're looking pretty ripped in that picture btw. I do have a decent amount of hair on my chest, cant see it in my picture but its there. I pray that i don't get back hair from it though. Like i said, i never get hair on my back.
It made my existing back hair even worse.....Made my beard even thicker. Just depends on your genetics I guess. I don't care, I've been Sasquatch esque since late middle school. Gotten used to it lol.

K8668B
03-13-2017, 04:15 PM
lol damn. yeah if you're used to it then you get over it eventually.

Cdsnuts
03-13-2017, 05:10 PM

Lol...thanks.

My girl took that picture while we were having drinks on the deck last summer. It was to be for her eyes only as I'm not a fan of having my picture taken. It came up on her timeline today and she was joking around about how I should make it my profile pic on "the guys forum" I spend so much time on. I told her I would do it if she would do something for me (in the bedroom)

So....there it is....lol. Personally I think it's a little gay, but it served it's purpose....lol.

Conerning the back hair...I don't think you have too much to worry about there. But even if you did happen to get a couple hairs on your back....IMO it's a worth while trade off given what you gain from the cycle.