PDA

View Full Version : first steroid cycle

dave.m
08-09-2016, 07:18 AM
My first steroid cycle
Hi all, I’ve been searching info and reading reviews for a lot of time.
Do not want to spam, just need opinion.
I am 27, 175cm, 80 kg, 12% KF, dealing for 4 years with motor sports.
I need a steroid course, because I want it to be easy and fast.
I eat relatively clean, kcal 3200-3600 g a day, 3-4 l water per day, vitamins I try to take from healthy food.

I have strong and defined legs, as from the very beginning I attached great importance to this. This is definitely better than my upper side.
I’ve had 12 weeks to check my blood values. Everything is very good. Liver tests/ cholesterol / bloodwork/ cardiologist, is all clear.

I have a specific question to the community.. I have read so much and heard about thepharmacom.com. what would you advice? Did anybody have experience with them? All my friends keep saying they are the best easy.

Workout: training 5 times a week 60-90 mins. Every 5 days I burden the same muscle.

What would you recommend me? any advise will be good.

ireland
08-09-2016, 07:48 AM
Long before I would consider giving advise on what to take, I would need more background on ur training ur nutrition and what u have used in the past.
If all the above are on point and u have tried every natural way to hit ur goals and u have honestly hit ur genetic limit then I would be happier to advise. I trained for 15 years before I tried anything.
More info please and then we can knock a plan together.

dave.m
09-04-2016, 04:13 PM
finally i am back. had troubles with my notebook.
ok #ireland, this is my first time using. nothing before.
have already ordered and received my products. am planing 500mg/w test + 50mg dbol.

dave.m
09-13-2016, 01:18 PM
back here with results. no huge changes for now. only thing ive noticed is im horny as **** more regular than before. maybe im expecting too much?

ZOO
09-15-2016, 08:57 PM
back here with results. no huge changes for now. only thing ive noticed is im horny as **** more regular than before. maybe im expecting too much?

If you're only one week into your cycle you won't notice much aside from the elevated sex drive. That's how it was for me as well. Just keep eating and training hard and the results will come. The D-Bol will do the most of the work until the testosterone builds up in the system. I'm assuming it is testosterone enanthate or cypionate which are longer acting esters so it takes a bit of time to maximize hormone blood levels.