PDA

View Full Version : Transsynergy DAA and endoamp

TubZy
08-18-2016, 03:24 PM
When will they be back in stock?

O.N.
08-25-2016, 08:14 AM
When will they be back in stock?

If socal dont have them we do and we ship daily to the US.
Shipping time is around 5-10 business days depending on your location in the US.

Maxout777
08-25-2016, 05:10 PM
I regularly use TocoCaps and EndoAmp now, with occasional DAA usage, so I'm going to be a repeat customer. Excellent product O.N.

Area-1255
08-26-2016, 11:01 PM
I regularly use TocoCaps and EndoAmp now, with occasional DAA usage, so I'm going to be a repeat customer. Excellent product O.N.

How do you enjoy DAA?

Maxout777
08-27-2016, 09:14 AM
How do you enjoy DAA?

I literally just mix the TS DAA with water and take it on the day that I take Mucuna pruriens (I cycle herbs one each day), to offset prolactin sides.

Tastes fine in water.

SoCal-Nutrition
08-28-2016, 03:47 PM
Sorry for the late reply on this, but really glad ON was on there to chime in! Welcome back ON!

I think we need some more, will be placing an order for TS DAA and some other goodies this week

TubZy
08-28-2016, 06:51 PM
If socal dont have them we do and we ship daily to the US.
Shipping time is around 5-10 business days depending on your location in the US.

I think I may just wait for so-cal. Last time I ordered from wicked took about 9-10 days to arrive (too long lol) plus I have to be home for signature which I never am when they arrive since its international shipment. thanks though.

Also, any possibly way to get the pure powder of endoamp without it being capped? I prefer powders, I did try opening up the caps but they seem stuck together and have a hard time mixing.

O.N.
08-30-2016, 10:29 PM
I think I may just wait for so-cal. Last time I ordered from wicked took about 9-10 days to arrive (too long lol) plus I have to be home for signature which I never am when they arrive since its international shipment. thanks though.

Also, any possibly way to get the pure powder of endoamp without it being capped? I prefer powders, I did try opening up the caps but they seem stuck together and have a hard time mixing.

You can always get it shipped to your work place, also Auspost/USPS seem to have a faster service now we are seeing packages arrive in 5-7 days, as said though your other option is to wait for socal to have it in stock they place the order 5-7 days later they get it then you order it from them.

As for the endoamp powder this can be something we look into in the future.

Maxout777
09-01-2016, 09:54 AM
You can always get it shipped to your work place, also Auspost/USPS seem to have a faster service now we are seeing packages arrive in 5-7 days, as said though your other option is to wait for socal to have it in stock they place the order 5-7 days later they get it then you order it from them.

I would also be interested in some EndoAmp powder. Probably going to be stocking up on some TocoCaps from you guys here in a few days.

TubZy
09-01-2016, 10:00 AM

Thanks, regardless I won't be home next week, I'll be in Vegas for CTIA, so I won't be ordering from either site until I get back

Maxout777
09-01-2016, 12:14 PM
Thanks, regardless I won't be home next week, I'll be in Vegas for CTIA, so I won't be ordering from either site until I get back

Super off-topic, but you'll have a blast. I went to CTIA in 2014......I'm a cybersecurity engineer, so I'm not a wireless professional, but one of our network engineers had to back out so I got to go in his place. You'll meet some super smart people, and......it's in Vegas. Nuff said.

TubZy
09-01-2016, 12:25 PM
Super off-topic, but you'll have a blast. I went to CTIA in 2014......I'm a cybersecurity engineer, so I'm not a wireless professional, but one of our network engineers had to back out so I got to go in his place. You'll meet some super smart people, and......it's in Vegas. Nuff said.

Haha that is awesome. My company has a booth there and I got somehow selected to go (which is sweet), I do business development but have a degree in Information Systems. Cyber/network security is an awesome field that is what I'm actually considering for my Masters.

Maxout777
09-01-2016, 12:58 PM
Haha that is awesome. My company has a booth there and I got somehow selected to go (which is sweet), I do business development but have a degree in Information Systems. Cyber/network security is an awesome field that is what I'm actually considering for my Masters.

Highly suggest....pay is great (my bachelors is in an engineering field, FWIW, just completed it a few years ago after taking core online classes when stationed at home in the corps), and very few people know how to do it = job security. I'm currently in a master's program for Cyber right now myself.

Only downside in the cyber realm.....is ALL of the damn professional certifications you'll eventually want to carry......CISSP, Security+, OSCP, C|EH, GNE, Linux+, CCNA.......ugh. I have three of the first four, and it's a damn pain lol.

/back on topic - won't derail this anymore lol.

TubZy
09-01-2016, 07:14 PM
Highly suggest....pay is great (my bachelors is in an engineering field, FWIW, just completed it a few years ago after taking core online classes when stationed at home in the corps), and very few people know how to do it = job security. I'm currently in a master's program for Cyber right now myself.

Only downside in the cyber realm.....is ALL of the damn professional certifications you'll eventually want to carry......CISSP, Security+, OSCP, C|EH, GNE, Linux+, CCNA.......ugh. I have three of the first four, and it's a damn pain lol.

/back on topic - won't derail this anymore lol.

Haha that is awesome man. A lot of my family was/is in the corps actually my cousin is in right now. But network security is the future for sure. I could have got my Security+ cert but I never went for the test and now some of the info is not as fresh in my mind, I'm so mad....I still have the book and everything

Maxout777
09-01-2016, 07:39 PM
Haha that is awesome man. A lot of my family was/is in the corps actually my cousin is in right now. But network security is the future for sure. I could have got my Security+ cert but I never went for the test and now some of the info is not as fresh in my mind, I'm so mad....I still have the book and everything

Love the Corps....changed my life and took that drive I had to the next level. As far as Sec+ goes, you could probably watch Professor Messer's videos online and that would refresh your memory enough to get the job done. It's not very hard....especially if you already have a networking background. I just finished my OSCP, and 'm currently studying for my CISSP - which is an absolute bitch. Horrible....

SoCal-Nutrition
09-04-2016, 02:40 PM
just updated the inventory on the site, I found a bottle of TS DAA in my office that was not in the warehouse...

we're also ordering more from Wicked