PDA

View Full Version : Doing 7 day Juice Feast - Will start 9/9/16

CannonBalls
09-06-2016, 02:39 PM
Hi all,

Saw Palmetto guy here, took it for about 7-8 months. The side effects hit me in January 2016. The first sign I noticed something was off was failed intercourse with my girlfriend. Chalked it up to getting older and brushed it off. Then the failures kept coming.

After that I noticed feeling cold all the time and disconnected from my junk. I had some pretty bad anxiety for almost two weeks with blurred vision.

Anyway, I somehow found this site after digging around on the internet. I bought some herbs and decided to send them back after having worries I might screw myself up even more.

All my tests came back fine and my testosterone was fairly high. I changed my doctor after the first one told me it was all in my head. My current Doctor listened more and did seem to genuinely care, but doesn't see how SP can do this to anyone.

I went to a naturopath and found out that my gut doesn't tolerate potatoes. I did a stool sample per his recommendation and it showed a have abnormally high levels of secretory iga. He gave me a bottle of libido pills and said they would help. The first day I didn't notice anything, but the second day! I was hard as a rock. That's when I realized the herbs do work and decided to give CDs regime a try.

I haven't been able to mimic the affects of the first time I took the herb blend. Here's what I'm running so far, still waiting for a few more herbs to come in.

1.Tribulus
2.Rhodiola Rosea
3.Lions Mane
4.Cistanche Tubulosa
5.HGW
6.Pine Pollen Powder
7.Ashwaganda tincture
8.Pine pollen tincture
9.He Shou Wu
10.Eleuthero extract
11.Schisandra Berry
12.Maral Root
13.Tongkat Ali
14.Cordyceps
15.Shilajit Pitch
16.Black Ant Extract Powder
17.Mucana Pruriens*

I started ordering from Bad Monkey Botanicals but now am ordering from Lost Empire(superman herbs)

My diet is on point because I live with a health nut. My workouts are on point because I don't want to be a fat ass.

I believe I was setting myself back with alcohol and a cheat meal every Saturday. I've had enough of the fucking ED and am finally willing to cut out the shit to heal myself.

I've been able to have sex here and there but it's nothing like it used to be. I'm ready to make a change and stay on course.

I'm starting the Juice Feast on Friday for 7 days. There is one thing I'm going to do on the first day of juicing that a haven't read on here unless I missed it. And that is...............

A coffee enema. No joke. I'm going to give it a shot to see if it jumpstarts my cleanse.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll keep you posted.

Maxout777
09-06-2016, 03:05 PM
Welcome. Sounds like you're on point and I experienced the same thing symptom wise. You're on the right path - just make it your way of life now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CannonBalls
09-06-2016, 09:40 PM
Thanks Maxout! I'm hoping for a few steps forward after the juicing.

CannonBalls
09-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Started the juice cleanse today. It was about a two hour prep this morning while making my juice to have with me at work throughout the day. It's a pain in the ass, but a small price to pay in the grand scheme of things.

The juice itself tastes great. I am still cycling the herbs while juicing.

I also did two rounds of the coffee enema. Afterwards I felt light and energized. I feel pretty damn good right now, it will be interesting to see how I feel once the hunger sets in later today.

I weighed myself last night and came in at 179.6

Time to harden up

Maxout777
09-09-2016, 12:14 PM
Started the juice cleanse today. It was about a two hour prep this morning while making my juice to have with me at work throughout the day. It's a pain in the ass, but a small price to pay in the grand scheme of things.

The juice itself tastes great. I am still cycling the herbs while juicing.

I also did two rounds of the coffee enema. Afterwards I felt light and energized. I feel pretty damn good right now, it will be interesting to see how I feel once the hunger sets in later today.

I weighed myself last night and came in at 179.6

Time to harden up

Just keep at it as long as you can. I regret ending mine at only a week. Try for two weeks if you can. While I think one week did enough for what I needed it to do, two weeks would've been a good whole body cleansing experience.

I plan on doing another week long one, maybe longer, after my next cycle. Not because I'm not making progress or really "need to" but just because they are good for you. A juice bar franchise opened up in my town and they sell "cleanse" packages that you take home with you. Would really save some time in the AM like you're talking about.

Also, don't be shocked if you start feeling like shit, feeling better, and feeling like shit again during your feast. I personally experienced this too....just part of the cleanse.

CannonBalls
09-09-2016, 02:47 PM
Thanks, I'll look into the cleanse package possibility for the future. I need to get through the $170 in produce I bought before it goes bad.

I unfortunately can't go longer than a week this time because I'll be going out of town for a wedding. I'll be able to eat clean, but the tough part will be avoiding the alcohol. No doubt I'm my mind I will do it, but I'll be surrounded by people who are going to bust my balls for it.

Thank you for the heads up on the feeling like shit part of this. It's good to know that it will be normal. I'll just roll with it.

I appreciate the reply, the support definitely helps.

Maxout777
09-09-2016, 03:02 PM
Thanks, I'll look into the cleanse package possibility for the future. I need to get through the $170 in produce I bought before it goes bad.

I unfortunately can't go longer than a week this time because I'll be going out of town for a wedding. I'll be able to eat clean, but the tough part will be avoiding the alcohol. No doubt I'm my mind I will do it, but I'll be surrounded by people who are going to bust my balls for it.

Thank you for the heads up on the feeling like shit part of this. It's good to know that it will be normal. I'll just roll with it.

I appreciate the reply, the support definitely helps.

Not a problem man. I received a lot of good help and advice when I started and I'm more than happy to pass that on. I'm not near as experienced as CD is, and I'm sure he'll be willing to help with any questions you have for him.

As far as getting your balls busted for staying sober, I have relentlessly had my balls busted for the past 6 months on this. Just something you'll learn to accept and move on. People will always make fun of you for not doing the norm, most of the time because they don't have the stones or discipline to go down the road less traveled to achieve anything of any importance. They get threatened when they see you doing something positive for yourself or different, and their only safe reaction is to make fun. Just ignore this and move on with your life.

CannonBalls
09-10-2016, 04:43 PM
You're right about that. It will be an annoyance but I can deal with it.

End of day one, weighed in at 177.6 lbs
Already seeing my abs.

This morning, day two woke up with a slight headache that went away after I made some juice. I've felt okay, not as good as yesterday but not bad. I have definitely been thinking about food a lot. Whenever I get an urge I'll chug some water.

road to recover
09-13-2016, 06:58 AM
Can I ask which juicer you are using?

CannonBalls
09-13-2016, 09:40 AM
The first day I used my ninja blender and squeezed the juice from a milk bag. This was very time consuming.

I borrowed a cheap Jack Lalanne juicer from a friend and have been using that for everything but leafy greens and berries. It does the job well on harder items, even peaches and cabbage.

I still blend up the spinach leaves etc. and berries in my blender and use the milk bag to squeeze out the juice. I find this works best for me right now.

My girlfriend and I have been talking about trying to find a machine that juices the leaves. We are going to start looking into pricier machines that have been refurbished.

If I can find a machine that juices everything I will have no complaints. The prep time is what kills me. Ditching the blender would be glorious.

CannonBalls
09-13-2016, 10:20 AM
Just an update for day 5. Last night I weighed in at 174 lbs. I'm down 5.6lbs and feeling pretty damn good.

Last night a rash broke out on my torso. Not sure if it's a reaction from the juicing, pine pollen, or a blanket I was using. It's cleared up for the most part today. I never get rashes.

The other thing I've noticed yesterday and today I'm more sensitive to cold weather. It's cold in my office which I usually love, but now I'm wearing layers of clothes.

Other than that, it's going well.

DrivenToRecover
09-13-2016, 07:15 PM
Just an update for day 5. Last night I weighed in at 174 lbs. I'm down 5.6lbs and feeling pretty damn good.

Last night a rash broke out on my torso. Not sure if it's a reaction from the juicing, pine pollen, or a blanket I was using. It's cleared up for the most part today. I never get rashes.

The other thing I've noticed yesterday and today I'm more sensitive to cold weather. It's cold in my office which I usually love, but now I'm wearing layers of clothes.

Other than that, it's going well.

I wouldn't worry about the rash. Its happened to me before too when I make sudden changes to my diet. Lots of people seem to think its actually a sign of detox

CannonBalls
09-13-2016, 10:17 PM
Okay good. I won't stress about it. Thanks!

CannonBalls
09-21-2016, 02:59 PM
I ended my juice feast 9/15/16 and have experienced the benefits a few days later.

I ended up losing 6lbs. Now back in the gym, my strength and size are down, but I know that the temporary loss has been worth it.

I'm eating a paleo type diet, and am avoiding alcohol & caffeine. I'm rotating the herbs, along with magnesium, vitamin C, turmeric and Vitamin D.

My workouts haven't been that great lately because of a shoulder injury but once it heals up I'll pick up the intensity.

My libido has improved a lot, and my erections are much stronger. I was able to get erect just by thinking about my girlfriend. It's not 100% in hardness, but it's a great improvement and I'm hoping for more gains. The head of my junk still seems to be lacking blood flow? I've improved a little in that area but it is still my weak point. The speed at which I'm able to get hard is a lot quicker with less stimulation needed.

So far, so good.