PDA

View Full Version : What to do for my next cycle

Jack O'Neill
11-28-2012, 02:20 AM
Hi all,

I have the possibility to buy AndroBulk (2 or 3 bottles) so 6 or 9 caps/day for 8 weeks.

What are the solution to stack with it for a good bulking cycle?

I thought to add Trenazone from week 3-8 and maybe another product but I don't know what.

I'd like to bulk without bloating. Lean mass gaining only ... of course :rolleyes: like I do today with Androlean (no possibility to have ALv3 now).

Last question, as I have not TRS for pct, Serm will be required. So in that case, AndroBulk is it really interesting?

markam
12-08-2012, 04:51 AM
Well as no one has replied, I'll give you my thoughts, (again).

I also will be running AB (have 3 bottles), so this is my current plan which may change.

I'll run Bulk at 6 caps for 10 days and then bump the dosage up, and also run AH @6 caps throughout the cycle.
I've 2 bottles of Mechabol which I'll start at 75mgs (3 caps) and increase to 4 caps after 10 days then towards the end possibly 5 caps.

I'm running AH with AB to deal with any estrogen related sides I may get from Androbulk, (not that likely, but possible).
If you run Trenazone you must have a stronger way of dealing with E2 sides as Gyno is possible. I think running AB and Trenazone together is just increasing the risk which is why I'd say AM would be a better choice with Trenazone.

Mechabol or Trenazone with AB will shut you down quite hard, especially Trenazone, so you will need a Serm in this case, although Toremifene would be first choice, it will be safer to get Clomid as some of the Toremifene out there is bunk.

I will stress that you have to have all the proper ancillaries if you're running a Tren product as Tren is notorious for gyno.

From what I've read, AB is very good at 9 caps, and just AH and AB would give you a less supressive cycle and arguably you could manage without a Serm, and the extra ancillaries to combat E2 sides from Tren.

May I ask what cycles you've previously done?

Scope75
12-08-2012, 08:36 AM
I'd skip the AB all together and buy real gear.
Now that the PP is no longer in business I'll be looking into the real deal for my next run.

Now with a that said I have some AMv2 and V3 that I would sell you if your interested in them. I have other PP products to so let me know if you need or want something.

Jack O'Neill
12-08-2012, 01:51 PM
May I ask what cycles you've previously done?

My first cycle was Andromass v2 + Androhard v2 on 6 weeks. 3 caps/day of each

My actual cycle is Androlean v3 8caps + Androhard v3 6caps + Androenhance 4pumps

Next cycle will be Trenazone + Androhard v3 on 6 weeks. I will have all of them in few weeks but my next cycle is planned for April 13. Torem in PCT

pitboss
12-08-2012, 01:51 PM
I'd run the bulk solo at 9 caps. That's an awesome cycle, you don't need to stack anything with that. You can build your own TRS. At 8 weeks of bulk a serm may be perferable, but an OTC PCT is not out of the question. There's sustain LV floating around out there for $50. Add in TCF-1 and you're half way there. It can be done if you look around.

markam
12-08-2012, 04:14 PM
Some other OTC PCT options would be:
Testforce 2
SNS Inhibit E (Estrogen control)
SNS Reduce XT (Cortisol control)
SNS Inhibit P (Protolactin control)

Sustain Alpha is hard to replace, and the topical is said to be superior to the oral, but it's still widely available in the UK.

There's also Anabeta and Erase, and the more expensive versions. Too much choice, maybe. Easier just to use a Serm, I guess.

I also have no intention of pinning, I can see the reasons for doing it, but one still has to source illegal substances and that is something I will not do.

markam
12-08-2012, 04:33 PM
I'd skip the AB all together and buy real gear.
Now that the PP is no longer in business I'll be looking into the real deal for my next run.

Now with a that said I have some AMv2 and V3 that I would sell you if your interested in them. I have other PP products to so let me know if you need or want something.

Should just say that I agree with Scope in theory, just can't do that in reality:)

markam
12-08-2012, 04:37 PM
I'd run the bulk solo at 9 caps. That's an awesome cycle, you don't need to stack anything with that. You can build your own TRS. At 8 weeks of bulk a serm may be perferable, but an OTC PCT is not out of the question. There's sustain LV floating around out there for $50. Add in TCF-1 and you're half way there. It can be done if you look around.

So I guess you've run Bulk, yes? How long did it take to kick in? Any other info you care to share as I have three bottles looking more and more attractive every day:)

Scope75
12-08-2012, 05:16 PM
Should just say that I agree with Scope in theory, just can't do that in reality:)

Totally see why you guys want to keep it legal and less risky.
I have a bunch of andro series products because I WAS the same way but now that I won't have any roommates or there friends around my house I'll be switching to the real deal.
If you guys are interested I have andro series products I could let go and I'm not wanting crazy prices for them like you see on the net.

burlyman30
12-08-2012, 05:22 PM
If you guys are interested I have andro series products I could let go and I'm not wanting crazy prices for them like you see on the net.

Good for a lot of members to know this! May want to put up a post in the Buy, Sell, and Trade section listing what you have and what prices they will command.

Anyone wanting to ask questions about this, deal with Scope in the Buy Sell and Trade section or via PMs and we will keep that discussion clear of this thread.

Carry on....

Scope75
12-08-2012, 06:32 PM
Sorry about that was more just offering it to these guys. Lol
I'll need to see what the going prices for things are and make a thread.