PDA

View Full Version : Minoxidil induced PFS

xxLUK
10-01-2016, 08:54 PM
zz

CannonBalls
10-02-2016, 11:41 AM
Hi Xxluk,

I've experienced some of the same side effects myself from saw palmetto. Follow CDs regimen. It has helped me out tremendously, especially after doing a 7 day juice feast. This really fixed my gut issues and has given me back good BM's.

You will not heal overnight, but you will heal if you stick to the program and roll with the ups and downs.

Good luck

Justice
10-02-2016, 05:59 PM
Im sorry to hear you got in this mess from minox.. It certainly has an effect on the androgen receptor according to studies (suppression) and maybe that is why is effective for hairloss like fin and dut and sp.
Most people dont get heavily affected by minox and my guess is that your system was about to go down easily..i used minox too before fin, spironolactone and other stupid stuff like nizoral
Shampoo. I was even using saw palmetto for a period. Things got down after a couple of fin pills so i guess i ve messed my body with all these substances before fin and fin was just the fatality in all this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maxout777
10-03-2016, 08:05 AM
Welcome. I've heard of anecdotes of your situation before but you're the first person I've interacted with that has this situation. There's plenty of great information on this site - form a recovery protocol using that information that works for you and then set it and forget it.

xxLUK
10-04-2016, 07:52 AM
Im sorry to hear you got in this mess from minox.. It certainly has an effect on the androgen receptor according to studies (suppression) and maybe that is why is effective for hairloss like fin and dut and sp.
Most people dont get heavily affected by minox and my guess is that your system was about to go down easily..i used minox too before fin, spironolactone and other stupid stuff like nizoral
Shampoo. I was even using saw palmetto for a period. Things got down after a couple of fin pills so i guess i ve messed my body with all these substances before fin and fin was just the fatality in all this.

Thank you for believing my situation bro, it means a lot because many people brushed me off telling me it was in my head, haha these things are far beyond what my head could dream of... and I see you are well read on minoxidil, I am extremely impressed. I am so sorry to hear you are in this unfortunate club, but we will live to fight another day. I am looking for friends to talk to and support for this journey. I would love to add you guys on skype and we can exchange strategies and check up on how each other are doing

Welcome. I've heard of anecdotes of your situation before but you're the first person I've interacted with that has this situation. There's plenty of great information on this site - form a recovery protocol using that information that works for you and then set it and forget it.

Thank you bro, yes I wish I had read those anecdotes before blindly dressing my head in such poison, not to worry, I am stronger than it is ;) As I said earlier, I'd like to keep in close contact with you guys, it would be helpful.

xxLUK
10-04-2016, 07:56 AM
Hi Xxluk,

I've experienced some of the same side effects myself from saw palmetto. Follow CDs regimen. It has helped me out tremendously, especially after doing a 7 day juice feast. This really fixed my gut issues and has given me back good BM's.

You will not heal overnight, but you will heal if you stick to the program and roll with the ups and downs.

Good luck

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement bro, reading that sentiment "You will not heal overnight, but you will heal if you stick to the program and roll with the ups and downs.
"

you are a light that shines in my starless sky, giving me some added hope, it means a lot, especially in a state like this

CannonBalls
10-04-2016, 09:40 AM
You're welcome. I've been there myself so I know exactly how you feel. Read everything these guys have posted on this forum. They know far more then I do. I'm just simply following the steps they provided.

Also, what they say is true and I know this is easier said than done when you are in the early stages but, do your best to not overthink and stress out about what you're going through. Accept that you have damaged your body and know that you have the ability to heal.

I keep telling myself I'm okay and will only get better.

xxLUK
10-05-2016, 04:00 AM
Small update and/or piece of information; I noticed ever since I got PFS from minoxidil, my beard growth is x2 or maybe even x3 faster than it used to be. I spoke to 2-3 other guys who got PFS from minoxidil and they vouched that their beards grow way faster also. Do some people with PFS from propecia get increased beard growth or majority have slowed down?

Justice
10-05-2016, 09:55 AM
You ll see a lot of crazy stuff in your body with pfs. Its constantly changing as it tries to find balance.
From my expereience with this thing i would advice you to relax, stick to a plan, go on with your life and hope for the best.

Grape Ape
10-05-2016, 10:20 PM
Get your mind off the negatives. Stop reading horror stories, and up on the side effects of pfs. Start focusing on the positive and reading all the goodness that comes with healing. It's a marathon and not a sprint, and all starts with a posotive mind set.

Secondly, get your diet sorted. A healthy balanced diet is just as crucial and most important for the long term.

Read up on CDN's protocol and follow it. I'm gearing up to run a longer cycle of his herb ptotocol over here.

In addition, Pine Bark Extract+L-Citrulline and Resveratrol(Sustain Alpha) have been the most effective long term for my errection quality. I can get more into this if you would like.

I also have begun to find Cordyceps Militaris to be extremely healing towards my body. Best adaptogen I have used to date.

EDIT: Avoid hormones/PHs for a while. I know they play a part in the CDN protocol, but are far from the most important part and really is not crucial to your recovery. There will be a time and place if you ever do choose so.

And for what its worth: My PFS like symptoms came about from abusing Prohormones in my late teens. We are all here trying to recover from fucking up our bodies. If it counts towards some hope, I am completely recovered, or close enough to it. Time and healthy lifestyle were the most important.

xxLUK
10-06-2016, 08:53 PM
Get your mind off the negatives. Stop reading horror stories, and up on the side effects of pfs. Start focusing on the positive and reading all the goodness that comes with healing. It's a marathon and not a sprint, and all starts with a posotive mind set.

Secondly, get your diet sorted. A healthy balanced diet is just as crucial and most important for the long term.

Read up on CDN's protocol and follow it. I'm gearing up to run a longer cycle of his herb ptotocol over here.

In addition, Pine Bark Extract+L-Citrulline and Resveratrol(Sustain Alpha) have been the most effective long term for my errection quality. I can get more into this if you would like.

I also have begun to find Cordyceps Militaris to be extremely healing towards my body. Best adaptogen I have used to date.

EDIT: Avoid hormones/PHs for a while. I know they play a part in the CDN protocol, but are far from the most important part and really is not crucial to your recovery. There will be a time and place if you ever do choose so.

And for what its worth: My PFS like symptoms came about from abusing Prohormones in my late teens. We are all here trying to recover from fucking up our bodies. If it counts towards some hope, I am completely recovered, or close enough to it. Time and healthy lifestyle were the most important.

recovering from prohormones is different from recovering from PFS, is it not? Yeah i've been focusing on the positive stories and the recovery stories too. Thank you for your positive outlook. just finding it difficult go on with my life when im void of interests and passion. thank you for your input my bro

Justice
10-06-2016, 09:00 PM
Recovering from prohormones mainly has to do with the hpa axis.
Pfs is a different story. Raised by the wolves-Trained by the pain.. Thats pfs..
The good part is when you get over this you'll feel untouchable.

Maxout777
10-06-2016, 09:15 PM
Guys, they're actually not that different. He's not referring to your basic "PCT" recovery.

He lived a disciplined lifestyle, with healthy diet, herbal supplementation, and top-notch exercise while cutting out toxins. His body healed after that - he gave the body the environment it needed to do it's healing over TIME. Let's not reinvent the wheel here, Grape's situation was most likely just as bad and emotionally/physically damaging as PFS.

xxLUK
10-06-2016, 11:51 PM
Guys, they're actually not that different. He's not referring to your basic "PCT" recovery.

He lived a disciplined lifestyle, with healthy diet, herbal supplementation, and top-notch exercise while cutting out toxins. His body healed after that - he gave the body the environment it needed to do it's healing over TIME. Let's not reinvent the wheel here, Grape's situation was most likely just as bad and emotionally/physically damaging as PFS.

Yes, not trying to undermine or devalue grape's experience, it's just that his situation could've been corrected with drugs, if I'm not mistaking? I don't want to come off rude, but botched PCTs and hypogonadism induced by messed up cycles are not any where near what PFS is.

xxLUK
10-07-2016, 04:52 PM
Question for anyone recovered from PFS or anyone on their way to recovery, how do I cope with it on a day to day basis.

My main problems are sexual and whenever I go out in public and see a hot girl or a girl looks at me or tries to start a conversation with me, it just reminds me of PFS and it drops my mood immediately. I can't stop obsessing over the fact I got f*cked over by minoxidil and it feels so ridiculous and unreal that minoxidil of all things caused this... it's becoming a real problem. I'm not complaining, I'm just struggling with dealing with this thing and I keep becoming discouraged and depressed. I go through a cycle of ignoring it for a week then becoming fed up for 3 days then repeat.

I know this is a forum for positive attitudes and to neglect the negative emotions, that's why I'm asking this. I just want to know tips on how to deal with this. I hope I could get some honest feedback on this and not be condemned for asking advice on how to develop the mindset of a winner who has overcome PFS.

Thank you.

Justice
10-07-2016, 05:57 PM
Firstly, if you are in it for the long run, you will constantly think of your situation or have it in the back of your head and it should be that way as health comes first for everyone. So, you have to come up with a plan if not to treat the syndrome, at least to help your body heal and speed up the recovery process. People who are recovered can help you in this.
Now, if you want to make the most out of the time where you will not be "normal", and i hope this wont last long, i suggest you get advantage of it and make your self a better person in every way you can. Go to the gym, run outside, clean your diet etc.
But the most important thing for me is to raise yourself mentally. I mean go to the next level intellectually. This will make you a better person eventually. Read books, study sciences by your own, construct ideas and reinvent yourself.
Dont get me wrong i am not saying you are not competent enough, i dont know you, just level up on this aspect. Become the best version of yourself..it will pay off later when you will get recovered for sure!
I ve been reading a lot lately and my favorite writer who lived in the previous century has some interestinf quotes which i believe apply to people having our condition. He believed that the right way of living life is the hard way! He even said that in order to be happy in life you must go through all sorrows! Crazy right? He is the greatest writer in my country and internationally known, im not talking about a nobody here, but for a person who obviously reached another intellectual level.
I can have sex whenever i want and i even got gf's through all this mess but i ve chosen now to abstain from relationships and going out a lot. Im waiting to be recovered completely, i would say im near there after 3 years, maybe i need another year tops. But i will get there no matter what. Thats what you got to believe through tough times, and there may be many..
Thats all! Sorry for the big post

xxLUK
10-10-2016, 01:21 AM
Thank you Justice for your insightful words and wisdom, I took everything you said to heart and have started implementing it into my new lifestyle.

Small update:

I am currently eating how I want for a week or so, having a loose diet. Mainly just drink whole milk and fruit smoothies. I'm going to do this for another week until I embark on CD's protocol, looking forward to cleansing my system. I want to do a 1-2 week water fast, I reckon I can do it, not with ease, but I know I can do it considering my appetite has been slightly diminished from this situation. However, I'm concerned of losing muscle on such a long period of time with no food, will I lose a lot or any in that duration of time? That is my main worry in regards to the water fast.

Sad thing is, I find that tribulus makes me crash. When I say crash I mean it exacerbates my symptoms, I will feel more emotionally unstable, more demotivated, worse sleep etc etc. I am concerned I may get this affect from other herbs, I suppose I will have to wait and see when I purchase CD's recommended ones.

In regards to relaxation, at night time I will drink a cup of camomile tea, with a magnesium tablet, also have a hot bubble bath, and then sexual activity before sleep.

I read teas are amazing for our immune system and general health, full of antioxidants. I definitely recommend tea considering it is so inexpensive and all of the health benefits you will reap from it.

xxLUK
11-05-2016, 04:37 AM
Ok guys, so it's been perhaps my 3rd week into cycling cdnut's recommended herbs and I definitely notice strength gains in the gym from them. I am definitely stronger and lift weights with less effort than before the herbs however I have noticed next to no sexual enhancement from herb cycling, it could be because I haven't started juice feasting yet or paleo strictly, probably is that so I'm not disillusioned by my lack of results in that area.

I have been taking caffeine recently 100mgs in the morning or mid day crushed up and put in a bottle of apple juice. I feel alot more sociable, talkative, feeling and motivated in the gym with this routine. My feeling of complete and total social withdrawl only lasted 1-2 months, I am better than I was at that point my baseline has gone up very noticeable in the emotional/mental area.

Today idk if what I did was stupid but I decided to double up on macca root, take 2 tea spoons in morning and 2 at night + 2 ant essence pills. I have noticed no sexual benefit, but I have noticed my left testicle aching at random times, I hope I am going to be okay. I don't think I will do that again

I am feeling more positive towards the future however fits or rage and hopelessness do consume me at times. I'm moving house currently so I'm not wanting to commit to a solid diet until i'm established.

perhaps someone could confirm whether or not what i did in regards to stacking those sex herbs was a stupid/unsafe thing to do? i read that it was safe to stack herbs but judging by my aching nuts it may not be in my case? all feedback is welcome, cheers.

Cdsnuts
11-07-2016, 06:43 AM
Dude,

Let me break it down for you. The way I'm reading you, it seems that you think you're going to magically have a libido again after a few weeks of cycling a few herbs. This doesn't work like that. This program is a long game program that fixes you from the bottom up, inside out. It's not going to happen over night, so you can put those thoughts down right away. This is a lifestyle change commitment. Think months and years, not weeks. You need to ride the ebb and flow of healing. You're going to be up, and down, over and over and over again. As long as the general trend is upward movement, and it will be, you're going to be okay.

The other thing I can't account for is the quality of your herbs....you're all the way on the otherside of the planet and I know you aren't able to get the exact stuff that I recommend. That being said, if you're doing everything else as recommended (which for some reason I doubt you are) the quality of the herbs won't be that big of a factor. When I started doing this, I didn't have access to good quality stuff either, but it still worked for me because I had diet, training, emotional poise and other supplementation correctly in place

I know it's hard to do now, but you need to relax, breathe (look into the Wim Hof method.....it's free, and it works...) and you need to get your shit in place and then set it, and forget it. Go about your life. Coming here and blowing up the forum and chatbox with questions many of these guys aren't going to have answers to simply because it's NOT A PROPECIA FORUM isn't going to win you any friends. They are just nice enough to let there be a subsection here. Let's respect it.

Cdsnuts
11-07-2016, 07:03 AM
Question for anyone recovered from PFS or anyone on their way to recovery, how do I cope with it on a day to day basis.

My main problems are sexual and whenever I go out in public and see a hot girl or a girl looks at me or tries to start a conversation with me, it just reminds me of PFS and it drops my mood immediately. I can't stop obsessing over the fact I got f*cked over by minoxidil and it feels so ridiculous and unreal that minoxidil of all things caused this... it's becoming a real problem. I'm not complaining, I'm just struggling with dealing with this thing and I keep becoming discouraged and depressed. I go through a cycle of ignoring it for a week then becoming fed up for 3 days then repeat.

I know this is a forum for positive attitudes and to neglect the negative emotions, that's why I'm asking this. I just want to know tips on how to deal with this. I hope I could get some honest feedback on this and not be condemned for asking advice on how to develop the mindset of a winner who has overcome PFS.

Thank you.

You need to QUIET YOUR MIND. This is why I've always recommended sometype of meditation. My newest recommendation is easily the Wim Hof method...there are others, but I feel that this is the best one to date. By doing this you automatically put your self into the present moment, which is where everything in your life happens. Not in the future, not in the past, not bouncing around in your own head, but right in the here and now. This is how you train your mind to STOP those intrusive and persistent negative thoughts. Just like with weight lifting, it's hard at first, but becomes easier and easier as you practice, and you should be practicing mindfullness mediation of some sort DAILY. If you can manage, more then daily is optimal.

This type of mental training will carrier over into every other aspect of your life and effect it POSITIVELY. I believe it's one part that guys don't take seriously, and it drives me nuts because they just don't know what they are missing.

BREATHE......and then do it again and again and again.

Also along with this you should be taking cold showers everyday. This will also strengthen your resilience to negative thinking and give you a more calm and balanced approach to your day. I'm not going to go into the benefits of all that right now....there is plenty online for you to look into.

But you NEED to be doing these two things daily so that you don't drive yourself mad. Take it from someone who's been there.....just do it.

xxLUK
11-07-2016, 07:08 AM
Dude,

Let me break it down for you. The way I'm reading you, it seems that you think you're going to magically have a libido again after a few weeks of cycling a few herbs. This doesn't work like that. This program is a long game program that fixes you from the bottom up, inside out. It's not going to happen over night, so you can put those thoughts down right away. This is a lifestyle change commitment. Think months and years, not weeks. You need to ride the ebb and flow of healing. You're going to be up, and down, over and over and over again. As long as the general trend is upward movement, and it will be, you're going to be okay.

The other thing I can't account for is the quality of your herbs....you're all the way on the otherside of the planet and I know you aren't able to get the exact stuff that I recommend. That being said, if you're doing everything else as recommended (which for some reason I doubt you are) the quality of the herbs won't be that big of a factor. When I started doing this, I didn't have access to good quality stuff either, but it still worked for me because I had diet, training, emotional poise and other supplementation correctly in place

I know it's hard to do now, but you need to relax, breathe (look into the Wim Hof method.....it's free, and it works...) and you need to get your shit in place and then set it, and forget it. Go about your life. Coming here and blowing up the forum and chatbox with questions many of these guys aren't going to have answers to simply because it's NOT A PROPECIA FORUM isn't going to win you any friends. They are just nice enough to let there be a subsection here. Let's respect it.

Cheers mate for the reply, yeah I've come to realize it's not a quick fix. My next post will be when I have everything down that you recommended. I didn't mean to blow up the chat or come off as annoying bro, I am grateful for this section and the community that comes with it.

Thank you for your encouraging words and sternness on the matter. You breaking that down for me helped kind of shift my perception more, I thought I saw this as being a "long" journey, but no matter how I slice it, I keep getting frustrated with my lack of results, which indirectly shows...I'm not approaching it the way I should be. So thank you. You guys won't be hearing from me for a while, but may I ask is the DHT prohormone imperative to use/cycle? I was reading maxout's post and I was impressed and intrigued by his results with his results. I understand prohormones are quite toxic on the liver, and that's the last thing I want to be harming. But perhaps I'm jumping ahead of my self and trying to learn how to sprint before I know how to crawl. Haha, anyways I'll update you and everyone else on my progress in a few months. Early Merry Christmas since I won't be here to say so ;)

Cdsnuts
11-08-2016, 03:12 PM
Cheers mate for the reply, yeah I've come to realize it's not a quick fix. My next post will be when I have everything down that you recommended. I didn't mean to blow up the chat or come off as annoying bro, I am grateful for this section and the community that comes with it.

Thank you for your encouraging words and sternness on the matter. You breaking that down for me helped kind of shift my perception more, I thought I saw this as being a "long" journey, but no matter how I slice it, I keep getting frustrated with my lack of results, which indirectly shows...I'm not approaching it the way I should be. So thank you. You guys won't be hearing from me for a while, but may I ask is the DHT prohormone imperative to use/cycle? I was reading maxout's post and I was impressed and intrigued by his results with his results. I understand prohormones are quite toxic on the liver, and that's the last thing I want to be harming. But perhaps I'm jumping ahead of my self and trying to learn how to sprint before I know how to crawl. Haha, anyways I'll update you and everyone else on my progress in a few months. Early Merry Christmas since I won't be here to say so ;)

Prohormones are not imperative, but helpful. And in regards to this, only DHT based prohormones are to be used for this purpose. (PFS recovery and 5ar generation) Also the prohormones that are used in this regimen are not liver toxic as they are not methylated and they are already 5ar reduced. This being said, like everything else in this program, you need to have all other things in order before considering prohormone use. You can absolutely heal without using them, but when used properly they do tend to speed things along.

rahaysa
11-09-2016, 11:41 PM

XXluk... i am not a expert in all this but let me tell you one thing... what you are facing today with respect to your mind giving you problems is absolutely normal for most of us... we were hit by the physicla aspect of PFS and soon we all followed it with putting a mental baggage inside our minds that we are not normal and that fucking thing has and will hinder our progress... just take this one thing from me .. no good thing in the regimen will come to you easily... put that in your mind... every good thing will come gradually and with lot of practice and patience ... and for all that your mind has to be in the best possible positive attitude and very close to reality .. rest all will follow..we will be there one day .. but thats just not today yet... all the best

for your info:- i am a long long way into the protocol now... and have really come to a stage where i can think myself to a erection and even today ... after getting into a beautiful sexual mode , just one thought of PFS crossing my mind will will make me dull and worried .. but i quickly move away from that thought... so its the MIND that needs to be in the best shape for this recovery

ahmed wolf
03-09-2017, 04:36 AM
wtf is this really?
I should but a bullet in my spine and cripple myself after reading this stupid thread minox is a drug that has been used for blood pressure u that sides that u fucking wrote can't happen even if u jump on a tranny regime well they will happen if u wore on a tranny regime but not in a fucking 2 weeks stupid guys like u gave me sides not 3 pills of fin whats more want me to cripple my self is ppl believing u and replying u damn its the looney house here just as any fucking hair loss site like one guy claiming he lost his teeth after one pill of fin and now has a female teeth
fuck this stupidity

xxLUK
03-09-2017, 05:18 AM
wtf is this really?
I should but a bullet in my spine and cripple myself after reading this stupid thread minox is a drug that has been used for blood pressure u that sides that u fucking wrote can't happen even if u jump on a tranny regime well they will happen if u wore on a tranny regime but not in a fucking 2 weeks stupid guys like u gave me sides not 3 pills of fin whats more want me to cripple my self is ppl believing u and replying u damn its the looney house here just as any fucking hair loss site like one guy claiming he lost his teeth after one pill of fin and now has a female teeth
fuck this stupidity
maybe all your symptoms from propecia are in your head also ;)

Cdsnuts
03-09-2017, 07:03 AM
wtf is this really?
fuck this stupidity

If you don't have a point to your posts, I'm going to ask you to stop bashing the posters here. It's against forum rules. If you don't like the things that people post here, then don't read it. You've been warned.

xxLUK
06-13-2017, 04:39 PM
Hi guys ive made progress in regards to my mind since doing 6 month zero/low carb/sugar regime, and i have to say i had made a lot of gains in regards to the mental aspect: my brainfog started getting a lot better, feeling motivation for living life again/making money, wanting to socialize more,no more insomnia/finding it difficult to fall asleep, just wanting to go out and do things again, the emotional numbness was slowly lifting.

the sexual area was still more or less the same, however i get morning/night time erections regularly again, which is an improvement.

now i have been experiencing a terrible setback these past couple of days which is catastrophic, ill give some context it may be a long read.

so basically i had a cheat day on saturday which consisted of ice coffee/black coffee/pizza/cookies/milk/store bought kefir throughout the day. the next day i woke up and felt okay, i slept fine and felt fine.

since i ate a lot of junk, i decided to eat just a little this this day (which is sunday). so i woke up i took 2 sprays of the iodine, had the recomended dosages of l-arginine, l-tysorine, quercetin bromlean and some chinese herb schisandra and then i had a green tea with 2 teabags. then for breakfast i had 500g of squid + 3 table spoons of olive oil.

so i went on with my day and i felt lethargic and pretty foggy, but i still felt ok. i decided to cut carbs this day since i had so many day prior, so later on i felt a little more hungry (was maybe 3pm at this point) so i decided to have some more squid. so i had 500g more of squid (squid is a good source of lean protein and is very easy to eat) i had this. (so 1kg of squid in total)

so an hour or 2 later i started getting a headache, so i took a panadol and asprin, then decided to take a hot bath ( i was feeling more cold than usual) after i got out and i was sitting in the living room, i started feeling light headed/more detatched/feeling of something going wrong, i started feeling just nervous/panicky/spaced out. so i figured it was probably low blood sugar, so i ate 3 bananas and drank a glass of sprite. i felt like i was going to die, i dont know how to explain it.

so i went to sleep still feeling spaced out/nervous.
i woke up (this is monday now) feeling vulnerable/spaced out/delicate. as opposed to feeling robust/strong, which i have been feeling mostly these days. so as the day progressed i got a throbbing headache, and a terrible mood/more numbed out. so throughout the day i felt zero motivation/spaced out/partially confused/my thought process became much more limited/brainfog/confusion.

so now next day (which is tuesday) i have nightmares/waking up in the middle of the night feeling confused, forgetting where i was/feeling a throbbing pressure on my brain, just worried this will never end. i go back to sleep. anyways, i have a headache for the entirety of tuesday aswell as numbed out feelings/motivation is zero at this point also. just resting/eating chicken/vegetables.

so i go to sleep feeling not that much different from that day, and (now it's Wednesday) its 10.37am im writing this i still feel spaced out/barely any motivation/more numbed out emotions than usual, closer to how i was at the start of this whole ordeal a year ago.

i was wondering was it all the squid i ate+iodine spray perhaps giving me some sort of toxic reaction to too much iodine? because i looked up iodine poisoning but the only symptom that i had similer to the list was "stupor".

i think it may be me going hypoglycemic and this is what they call a "hypoglycemic hangover" i read many people describing these similer feelings 1-3 days after going low blood sugar. i think the chinese herbs i take thin the blood or something. but im not sure, ive never had this reaction and its been 3 days now and i still feel fucked up, i feel how i felt a year ago and im worried ive really gone backwards... im so upset, i was really making progress in regards to motivation for life again, socializing but this seems like such a needless fuckup on my part, i didnt even feel like i was pushing my body, i do things like this regularly like holding off on eating carbs sugar all the time and never experienced somthing as catastrophic as this.

i cant believe i went from all that progress i made from all these months to singlehandedly going a year backwards in the course of a day.... i dont understand, will this be lassting? surely not? i just need some reasurance and some guidance on what to do next

im taking a break on the chinese herbs and just taking those amino acids i listed earlier and zinc/magnesium and artichoke extract other than that i stopped most my supplements

what should i do to remedy this? i am feeling really helpless at this point. i feel half lobotomized, this really contrasts the absolute night and day progress i had made prior to this -_-..
@cdnuts? anybody please

Cdsnuts
06-13-2017, 09:02 PM
Hi guys ive made progress in regards to my mind since doing 6 month zero/low carb/sugar regime, and i have to say i had made a lot of gains in regards to the mental aspect: my brainfog started getting a lot better, feeling motivation for living life again/making money, wanting to socialize more,no more insomnia/finding it difficult to fall asleep, just wanting to go out and do things again, the emotional numbness was slowly lifting.

the sexual area was still more or less the same, however i get morning/night time erections regularly again, which is an improvement.

now i have been experiencing a terrible setback these past couple of days which is catastrophic, ill give some context it may be a long read.

so basically i had a cheat day on saturday which consisted of ice coffee/black coffee/pizza/cookies/milk/store bought kefir throughout the day. the next day i woke up and felt okay, i slept fine and felt fine.

since i ate a lot of junk, i decided to eat just a little this this day (which is sunday). so i woke up i took 2 sprays of the iodine, had the recomended dosages of l-arginine, l-tysorine, quercetin bromlean and some chinese herb schisandra and then i had a green tea with 2 teabags. then for breakfast i had 500g of squid + 3 table spoons of olive oil.

so i went on with my day and i felt lethargic and pretty foggy, but i still felt ok. i decided to cut carbs this day since i had so many day prior, so later on i felt a little more hungry (was maybe 3pm at this point) so i decided to have some more squid. so i had 500g more of squid (squid is a good source of lean protein and is very easy to eat) i had this. (so 1kg of squid in total)

so an hour or 2 later i started getting a headache, so i took a panadol and asprin, then decided to take a hot bath ( i was feeling more cold than usual) after i got out and i was sitting in the living room, i started feeling light headed/more detatched/feeling of something going wrong, i started feeling just nervous/panicky/spaced out. so i figured it was probably low blood sugar, so i ate 3 bananas and drank a glass of sprite. i felt like i was going to die, i dont know how to explain it.

so i went to sleep still feeling spaced out/nervous.
i woke up (this is monday now) feeling vulnerable/spaced out/delicate. as opposed to feeling robust/strong, which i have been feeling mostly these days. so as the day progressed i got a throbbing headache, and a terrible mood/more numbed out. so throughout the day i felt zero motivation/spaced out/partially confused/my thought process became much more limited/brainfog/confusion.

so now next day (which is tuesday) i have nightmares/waking up in the middle of the night feeling confused, forgetting where i was/feeling a throbbing pressure on my brain, just worried this will never end. i go back to sleep. anyways, i have a headache for the entirety of tuesday aswell as numbed out feelings/motivation is zero at this point also. just resting/eating chicken/vegetables.

so i go to sleep feeling not that much different from that day, and (now it's Wednesday) its 10.37am im writing this i still feel spaced out/barely any motivation/more numbed out emotions than usual, closer to how i was at the start of this whole ordeal a year ago.

i was wondering was it all the squid i ate+iodine spray perhaps giving me some sort of toxic reaction to too much iodine? because i looked up iodine poisoning but the only symptom that i had similer to the list was "stupor".

i think it may be me going hypoglycemic and this is what they call a "hypoglycemic hangover" i read many people describing these similer feelings 1-3 days after going low blood sugar. i think the chinese herbs i take thin the blood or something. but im not sure, ive never had this reaction and its been 3 days now and i still feel fucked up, i feel how i felt a year ago and im worried ive really gone backwards... im so upset, i was really making progress in regards to motivation for life again, socializing but this seems like such a needless fuckup on my part, i didnt even feel like i was pushing my body, i do things like this regularly like holding off on eating carbs sugar all the time and never experienced somthing as catastrophic as this.

i cant believe i went from all that progress i made from all these months to singlehandedly going a year backwards in the course of a day.... i dont understand, will this be lassting? surely not? i just need some reasurance and some guidance on what to do next

im taking a break on the chinese herbs and just taking those amino acids i listed earlier and zinc/magnesium and artichoke extract other than that i stopped most my supplements

what should i do to remedy this? i am feeling really helpless at this point. i feel half lobotomized, this really contrasts the absolute night and day progress i had made prior to this -_-..
@cdnuts? anybody please

You binged on absolute garbage while still in a delicate state (despite feeling better) and you're wondering why your crashing so hard? It's because of what you took in that day? Can't you see it? It's plain as day in your writing. It's not the squid, it's not the iodine or herbs. They were all treating you fine until you went off the rails because you shocked your healing system with complete junk.

You can't do that bro....lol. That's what happens.

And it may FEEL like you went a year backwards, but you haven't . You'll get back on track quickly by doing the right things again.

Swill
06-14-2017, 01:39 PM
just to chime in, the key thing is not to panic here bro because that will put you back more than need be, do NOT mindfuck yourself. You know the drill with this stuff, ups and downs even when you're doing the clean stuff consistently. You know where you went wrong too. Just ride it out and look forward to an upswing, the sooner you stop analysing how fucked you feel you'll remove the pressure, lower the cortisol and away you go.

xxLUK
06-14-2017, 04:42 PM
hey boys, yeah im feeling much better, almost back to baseline. was just taken back when i started feeling like an absolute moron again, its just frightening but atleast it shows how much progress ive made haha

Cdsnuts
06-14-2017, 05:41 PM
hey boys, yeah im feeling much better, almost back to baseline. was just taken back when i started feeling like an absolute moron again, its just frightening but atleast it shows how much progress ive made haha

Good. Now don't beat yourself up. Look forward, not back.

xxLUK
07-15-2017, 06:05 PM
hey guys ive been starting to impliment bananas into my diet, id like to know people's experience with it. I've noticed if i have it too late in the night i cant sleep, is this an insulin thing or something? ive noticed if i have bananas late then i wake up destroyed and feel lazy, but if i have them earlier i sleep easier. Also anyone think getting a tattoo in this state could be bad?

Snell1234
07-15-2017, 07:10 PM
I would be leaving that until you are recovered

K8668B
07-15-2017, 09:47 PM
I think bananas are great. I recently added them into my diet. 2 bananas a day if i can. but i noticed that they can keep me awake slightly longer as well, if i eat them too late in the evening. so i just wont eat one too late at night. but a good friend of mine told me that they have testosterone boosting properties to them, and i honestly think i feel it! i feel good after i eat one!

tattoos... got them at 27 years old... YEARS after i already had PFS. seemed to have no negative effect whatsoever. zero effect/neutral, etc. But i wouldnt take any risks at this stage in the game if i were you. Or myself for that matter, as well.

xxLUK
07-15-2017, 11:22 PM
I think bananas are great. I recently added them into my diet. 2 bananas a day if i can. but i noticed that they can keep me awake slightly longer as well, if i eat them too late in the evening. so i just wont eat one too late at night. but a good friend of mine told me that they have testosterone boosting properties to them, and i honestly think i feel it! i feel good after i eat one!

tattoos... got them at 27 years old... YEARS after i already had PFS. seemed to have no negative effect whatsoever. zero effect/neutral, etc. But i wouldnt take any risks at this stage in the game if i were you. Or myself for that matter, as well.

hey man thanks for ur prompt response man, trust uve been doing better! may i ask do carbs or bananas give you any feeling of lethargy/additional brainfog? i might just get a tattoo because why not if theres no negative effects

Benq123
07-16-2017, 03:02 AM
hey man thanks for ur prompt response man, trust uve been doing better! may i ask do carbs or bananas give you any feeling of lethargy/additional brainfog? i might just get a tattoo because why not if theres no negative effects

Not sure about the banana thing, maybe you are more carb sensitive, do you have gut issues? I personally stick to the low sugar fruits.

However you look at it, getting, and even having a tattoo is a stress to the body. Your immune system sees the ink (which contains heavy metals) as a foreign substance and is constantly trying to get rid of it (hence why they fade over time).

I'd wait until your recovered so your body is in a better position to deal with it.

xxLUK
07-16-2017, 04:19 AM
Not sure about the banana thing, maybe you are more carb sensitive, do you have gut issues? I personally stick to the low sugar fruits.

However you look at it, getting, and even having a tattoo is a stress to the body. Your immune system sees the ink (which contains heavy metals) as a foreign substance and is constantly trying to get rid of it (hence why they fade over time).

I'd wait until your recovered so your body is in a better position to deal with it.

thx for your input my man, its much appreciated. yes i have gut issues, mainly constipation and i have a plethora of food allergies; i am literally allergic to every kind of complex carb, i break down in hives and i get bad lethargy/brainfog/irritation from it aswell as all the skin rashes. im just on very low carbs atm + high fat/high protein, i feel my best on that diet tbh and skin irritation is at a minimum

Maxout777
07-16-2017, 05:46 PM
I have tattoos, but I had them prior to PFS. They didn't keep me from recovering, for what it's worth. However, I can't say if they would be a good idea in this state.

Ridd
07-16-2017, 09:33 PM
thx for your input my man, its much appreciated. yes i have gut issues, mainly constipation and i have a plethora of food allergies; i am literally allergic to every kind of complex carb, i break down in hives and i get bad lethargy/brainfog/irritation from it aswell as all the skin rashes. im just on very low carbs atm + high fat/high protein, i feel my best on that diet tbh and skin irritation is at a minimum

I deal with this same thing, I've always been prone to carbs giving me a sugar crash and making me feel lazy, but now after PFS, I'm straight up hypoglycemic. If I eat a lot of shitty carbs, it will absolutely take hours out of my day where I can barely function properly. It's pretty unreal, and I'd say, if your body isn't into it, then don't put it in your body. I have also battled eczema, which has been especially bad in the last few years, mainly on my scalp, which has almost completely subsided after ceasing my carb intake.

I can eat small amounts and be fine, but it seems that my adrenal glands are shot, which would explain the issues with handling stress (cortisol,) carbs (blood sugar) and a plethora of other secondary issues involving the HPA axis that is most likely not in a good place in people like you and me. Fun fact, HPA-axis also has a lot of sexual components that would explain low-libido and ED when compromised- though I don't believe this is the only cause of our sexual symptoms.

stay away from carbs until you are recovered. in fact, stay away from binge-eating all together, you should see massive progress if you're anything like me.

xxLUK
07-16-2017, 09:56 PM
I deal with this same thing, I've always been prone to carbs giving me a sugar crash and making me feel lazy, but now after PFS, I'm straight up hypoglycemic. If I eat a lot of shitty carbs, it will absolutely take hours out of my day where I can barely function properly. It's pretty unreal, and I'd say, if your body isn't into it, then don't put it in your body. I have also battled eczema, which has been especially bad in the last few years, mainly on my scalp, which has almost completely subsided after ceasing my carb intake.

I can eat small amounts and be fine, but it seems that my adrenal glands are shot, which would explain the issues with handling stress (cortisol,) carbs (blood sugar) and a plethora of other secondary issues involving the HPA axis that is most likely not in a good place in people like you and me. Fun fact, HPA-axis also has a lot of sexual components that would explain low-libido and ED when compromised- though I don't believe this is the only cause of our sexual symptoms.

stay away from carbs until you are recovered. in fact, stay away from binge-eating all together, you should see massive progress if you're anything like me.

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO u sound just like me! I've been using steroid creams to treat my eczema all my life, i never knew it was to do with the gut. as soon as i cut out carbs/sugars from everything i feel great and my skin becomes that of a super model's, but if i eat 1 small thing, even an apple, i break out all over my arms/face/neck, its ridiculous. It sounds like our issues are identical honestly, i've never actually spoken to someone with these same exact skin issues, woah thats actually so cool! thank you so much for chiming in my bro!!! i'm so glad to hear you have seen progress, you're a legend

Ridd
07-18-2017, 02:00 AM
completely gut related in a lot of people I'd reckon. seems like derms either don't know this or just don't care to tell people. if my derm told me my eczema would vanish after wiping carbs off my plate, I would take that over the gnarly anti-steriod creams and formulas. Like I've said before about this kind of thing- western doctors give you band-aids that don't actually ever fix the problem, they just mask the symptoms for a little bit.

I'm now 100% sure most of my hairloss was from gut/health issues rather than hereditary hair loss. I haven't experienced a bad shed since I've cut all the inflammatory bullshit from my diet and my scalp is healthy for the first time in years.

But I'll speak more on that a year from now when I can provide pics to back it up.

sent you a message with what to do btw.

xxLUK
07-18-2017, 03:11 PM
Yeah bro thanks so much I truly appreciate your input 1000% you have no idea what a relief it is to speak to someone else with the same skin issue. I'm already applying your words of wisdom mate! Cheers

Cdsnuts
07-19-2017, 05:14 PM
Skin issues are directly related to what you have going on inside of your body. This can be controlled and even eliminated by focusing on proper diet.

xxLUK
07-28-2017, 10:36 PM
is it okay to drink green tea on a water fast? or water only?

Snell1234
07-28-2017, 11:25 PM
is it okay to drink green tea on a water fast? or water only?

Water only.

xxLUK
07-28-2017, 11:33 PM
Water only.

im only wanting to do a 24 hour water fast just after carbloading, so would green tea be ok tho? ive read that its ok but wanting to know from u guys since ur in the same situation

Maxout777
07-28-2017, 11:35 PM
im only wanting to do a 24 hour water fast just after carbloading, so would green tea be ok tho? ive read that its ok but wanting to know from u guys since ur in the same situation

In all honesty, even though I did a few 24hr water fasts, I'm not sure that they are all that beneficial. I'd try for three days at least.

xxLUK
08-11-2017, 10:05 PM
hey lads can taking caffeine get in the way of feeling emotions again? ive been taking 100mgs a day when i wake up for a couple of days, just bit concerned whether it will hinder my emotions coming back? may seem like a stupid trivial question but im super curious

Cdsnuts
08-12-2017, 08:36 AM
hey lads can taking caffeine get in the way of feeling emotions again? ive been taking 100mgs a day when i wake up for a couple of days, just bit concerned whether it will hinder my emotions coming back? may seem like a stupid trivial question but im super curious

Why would this be a thought?

jacknap
08-12-2017, 05:43 PM

if you check out anabolic apex's website he cites a study where 24 hour IF increases HCG by big rates like 200 or 2000% like that also kills estrogen/bodyfat and raises T/DHT, etc.

xxLUK
09-03-2017, 02:40 AM
so lads i am at a crossroads, i am feeling very confused and disillusioned at this point... i'm going to need some help on this.

so the past for the past 6 months i have been on an elimination diet to understand what are the foods that have been causing me eczema/hives out breaks all over my body/face/neck, and i am slowly finding out... this has been the most difficult thing i've faced in my life. so i've come to realize so many foods (all complex carb sources) give me rashes/slugishness/brainfog... so i cut carbs completely....

so i decided to do just a ketogenic diet, high protein, high fat and vegetables.....

i do the ketogenic diet for 1-2 weeks+ at a time with only almonds/squid/olive oil, i found success in that, i feel much better...

so at that point is when i decided to add vegetables into the diet so i dont stay/get more deficient in nutrients...

i tried to incorporate; spinnach, brokoli, cellury, cucumber, kale: All of these veges would give me rashes/terrible mood/flatulance.. i tried to do the same with chicken, SAME thing happend.

so i stopped the vegetables and stopped the chicken now... im back on the squid/almonds etc etc,

the only things so far ive noticed dont give me any rashes or bad moods is Almonds and Squid and steak.... but i dont know how sustainable this diet is?

these are the few things that dont give me such a bad reaction, but its so boring and i want to eat more variety but everything i eat gives me a bad response, i could list to you so many things that fuck me up, these are the only few things that are okay with me that i know so far.

so whilst having these foods that dont give me a bad reaction (im not on any supplements atm btw, i sstopped taking all supplements while doing this elimination diet because i didnt want to silently sabotage my self with things that might be giving me a bad response) i now have finally decided to start having some sex herbs like rhodia, tongkat ali etc etc.... SAME thing happens, i get rashes all over me and a bad mood, slugishness.... soo..... im stuck in a very hard spot right now,

what should i do? i want my hormones back on track, and same with my gut...but it seems like im having a bad reaction to these herbs, should i hold off on the herbs? im sick of being 22 with no sex drive... can someone please give some advice @cdnuts i really hope u can chime in

i literally stopped eating veges and juicing is out of the question, these sex herbs are out of the question also.

Swill
09-03-2017, 02:46 AM
Remind me, have you undertaken a fast at all? You sound like someone that could really benefit from a deep lengthy water fast, even more than the average guy on here.

xxLUK
09-03-2017, 02:47 AM
Remind me, have you undertaken a fast at all? You sound like someone that could really benefit from a deep lengthy water fast, even more than the average guy on here.

ive only done a 24 hour waterrfast at the very start of this misery and i IF everyday til mid day but nothing crazy

EDIT: i feel i havent experienced THAT much progress because ive always been giving my body something that adds inflamation, i have never been consistant with things that DONT hurt my gut evidently. i know i can see progress if i stay on a diet that wont give me any issues

Snell1234
09-03-2017, 03:16 AM
ive only done a 24 hour waterrfast at the very start of this misery and i IF everyday til mid day but nothing crazy

EDIT: i feel i havent experienced THAT much progress because ive always been giving my body something that adds inflamation, i have never been consistant with things that DONT hurt my gut evidently. i know i can see progress if i stay on a diet that wont give me any issues

Do you take pine pollen powder every day? That has got rid of most of my food reactions. Most likely due to improving the hormonal situation.

It's one of the main parts of cdnut's protocol, taking the ppp everyday, but I ask a lot of people and most are not doing this for some reason.

xxLUK
09-03-2017, 03:21 AM
Do you take pine pollen powder every day? That has got rid of most of my food reactions. Most likely due to improving the hormonal situation.

It's one of the main parts of cdnut's protocol, taking the ppp everyday, but I ask a lot of people and most are not doing this for some reason.

i havent bought it yet

Snell1234
09-03-2017, 04:09 AM
i havent bought it yet

Buy the powder and the tincture asap and take the powder every day religiously.

TanedOut
09-03-2017, 04:30 AM
PP made me feel great taking 3 x heaped teaspoons per day for 4-5 weeks, but then I got symptoms of high e - sensitive nips etc. I'm surprised nobody else gets this issue? Maybe at the time I was just missing out also cycling some herbs which are natural aromatase inhibitors possibly, but it got to the point where I had to lay off the PP. Felt great up to that point though - really good mental clarity and felt super confident!

xxLUK
09-03-2017, 04:34 AM
whats wrong with the tincture ?

Snell1234
09-03-2017, 05:02 AM
whats wrong with the tincture ?

Nothing. You may need to cycle this though as compared to the powder which you can take every day. And by cycle I mean taking one bottle at a time, then have a break, or two weeks on, two off etc etc.

- - - Updated - - -

PP made me feel great taking 3 x heaped teaspoons per day for 4-5 weeks, but then I got symptoms of high e - sensitive nips etc. I'm surprised nobody else gets this issue? Maybe at the time I was just missing out also cycling some herbs which are natural aromatase inhibitors possibly, but it got to the point where I had to lay off the PP. Felt great up to that point though - really good mental clarity and felt super confident!

Seems strange. It is meant to decrease estrogen. You sure it wasn't something else?

Swill
09-03-2017, 06:08 AM

I'm sure you already know this from being active on here, but particularly in your circumstances you NEED to have a fast. It will do wonders for the inflamation and I would expect that provided you refeed correctly I bet your tolerances would improve, along with pretty much everything else.

If I was having as much misery with inflammation/digestion as you, I would do this immediately.

Snell1234
09-03-2017, 06:30 AM
I'm sure you already know this from being active on here, but particularly in your circumstances you NEED to have a fast. It will do wonders for the inflamation and I would expect that provided you refeed correctly I bet your tolerances would improve, along with pretty much everything else.

If I was having as much misery with inflammation/digestion as you, I would do this immediately.

XXluk - if you haven't cleansed, and you are not doing the herbs, what are you hoping to get from this forum?

xxLUK
09-03-2017, 06:25 PM
XXluk - if you haven't cleansed, and you are not doing the herbs, what are you hoping to get from this forum?

did you not fucking just read anything i wrote?? i said i was doing an elimination diet to clear out inflamation to understand which foods cause inflamation.... i didnt want to contaiminate the process by having a myriad of things going on while im deducting potential things that may harm me ie; supplements, herbs etc.... ive tried herbs recently and they all give me bad reactions, what the fuck kind of question is that man honestly

Durantia37
09-03-2017, 07:03 PM
did you not fucking just read anything i wrote?? i said i was doing an elimination diet to clear out inflamation to understand which foods cause inflamation.... i didnt want to contaiminate the process by having a myriad of things going on while im deducting potential things that may harm me ie; supplements, herbs etc.... ive tried herbs recently and they all give me bad reactions, what the fuck kind of question is that man honestly

Dude, every one on here has the same problem, and like once a week now someone makes a new post about how much better they're doing. Why would you not just do what's working for everyone? Ever hear anyone else talk about an elimination diet?

CD is right, the people who are doing bad are always doing something other than the protocol. I'm not trying to be an ass, but just look around you, man. It's so obvious that you need to cleanse and get going with the whole program.

Maxout777
09-03-2017, 07:08 PM
My suggestion for your elimination diet is the following - eliminate food, drink water, two weeks. I had issues with certain herbs bothering me in the beginning, I responded better to all of them after I did a juice feast. My digestion obviously wasnt as bad as yours is, so that's why I suggest a water fast for you.

xxLUK
09-03-2017, 07:11 PM
Dude, every one on here has the same problem, and like once a week now someone makes a new post about how much better they're doing. Why would you not just do what's working for everyone? Ever hear anyone else talk about an elimination diet?

CD is right, the people who are doing bad are always doing something other than the protocol. I'm not trying to be an ass, but just look around you, man. It's so obvious that you need to cleanse and get going with the whole program.

you do realize not everyone here are expierencing rashes all over their entire body from almost ALL foods, right? everyone says to do an elemination diet to get rid understand which foods to eat ad which not to eat,

clearly i cant do the fucking program if all the things on the program give me problems.... thats the entire reason im asking for help.... its like im talking to a wall
nothing constructive or helpful at all about your post btw, just a worthless sequence of words coming from you, srsly.
- - - Updated - - -

My suggestion for your elimination diet is the following - eliminate food, drink water, two weeks. I had issues with certain herbs bothering me in the beginning, I responded better to all of them after I did a juice feast. My digestion obviously wasnt as bad as yours is, so that's why I suggest a water fast for you.

thx bro 2 week water fast you think? i think juice feast is out of the question, ill do the water fast then and see how i go, thanks for feedback bro

Maxout777
09-03-2017, 07:12 PM
you do realize not everyone here are expierencing rashes all over their entire body from almost ALL foods, right? everyone says to do an elemination diet to get rid understand which foods to eat ad which not to eat,

clearly i cant do the fucking program if all the things on the program give me problems.... thats the entire reason im asking for help.... its like im talking to a wall

- - - Updated - - -

thx bro 2 week water fast you think? i think juice feast is out of the question, ill do the water fast then and see how i go, thanks for feedback bro

Yes. 2 week water fast. Or at least, a minimum of one week. Do something to reset your insides. Just be aware, doing a two week water fast at home is not advised - not to say people haven't done them, but it's best to be medically supervised.

xxLUK
09-03-2017, 07:15 PM
Yes. 2 week water fast. Or at least, a minimum of one week. Do something to reset your insides. Just be aware, doing a two week water fast at home is not advised - not to say people haven't done them, but it's best to be medically supervised.

would a 1 week waterfast be safe to do at home then?

Maxout777
09-03-2017, 07:17 PM
would a 1 week waterfast be safe to do at home then?

I water fasted for three days prior to actually starting the protocol with a seven day juice feast. From my experience, I think I could've went the rest of the week on water fast when I had tried it.

xxLUK
09-03-2017, 07:19 PM
I water fasted for three days prior to actually starting the protocol with a seven day juice feast. From my experience, I think I could've went the rest of the week on water fast when I had tried it.

what do u think about after the water fast, should i just go on keto diet with all the things that give me zero inflamation? how long you think i should continue that before slowly introducing new foods?

Maxout777
09-03-2017, 07:20 PM
what do u think about after the water fast, should i just go on keto diet with all the things that give me zero inflamation? how long you think i should continue that before slowly introducing new foods?

Look up online some proper refeeding schedules/diets. There's information out there to help. I can't remember the exact website I used when I finished my juice feast. Just do a little research and try to find the one that you think your body will agree with.

xxLUK
09-03-2017, 07:22 PM
Look up online some proper refeeding schedules/diets. There's information out there to help. I can't remember the exact website I used when I finished my juice feast. Just do a little research and try to find the one that you think your body will agree with.

cheers mate, absolute legend i really appreciate having genuine feedback, not retarded cookie cutter replies as people blindly just regurgitate shit that cdnuts says without even reading the content of my posts. thanks a million

Durantia37
09-03-2017, 07:39 PM
cheers mate, absolute legend i really appreciate having genuine feedback, not retarded cookie cutter replies as people blindly just regurgitate shit that cdnuts says without even reading the content of my posts. thanks a million

Swill, snell, Maxout and I all gave you the same advice which was to do what you should have done months ago, dumbass.

xxLUK
09-03-2017, 07:41 PM
Swill, snell, Maxout and I all gave you the same advice which was to do what you should have done months ago, dumbass.

Others gave helpful advice whilst you contributed nothing, you clearly don't understand the point of an elimination diet and yet you use the example of no one speaking about it publicly deeming it as irrelevant to healing. You're clearly low iq and you should fuck off

Durantia37
09-03-2017, 08:08 PM
Others gave helpful advice whilst you contributed nothing, you clearly don't understand the point of an elimination diet and yet you use the example of no one speaking about it publicly deeming it as irrelevant to healing. You're clearly low iq and you should fuck off

You've had PFS since last October and haven't fasted yet. You're clearly a bright one.

Snell1234
09-03-2017, 08:09 PM

I read everything you wrote. And all I see is moaning and excuses. You haven't followed one part of the program. Not one. Who told you to go on an elimination diet? Is that part of the protocol? No.

If you want to do it your way, fine. But don't come here bitching and moaning when you don't get the responses you are after.

And you say you react to everything. You haven't even tried pine pollen yet. That says it all really.

Durantia37
09-03-2017, 08:30 PM
I read everything you wrote. And all I see is moaning and excuses. You haven't followed one part of the program. Not one. Who told you to go on an elimination diet? Is that part of the protocol? No.

If you want to do it your way, fine. But don't come here bitching and moaning when you don't get the responses you are after.

And you say you react to everything. You haven't even tried pine pollen yet. That says it all really.

Same whiney bitch who can't follow directions, different username. They're all the same really.

Snell1234
09-03-2017, 08:35 PM

And all the helpful advice you received has already been set out on totalmaleoptimization.com and numerous times on this forum.

Again I ask. What is your purpose here?

xxLUK
09-03-2017, 11:15 PM

theres literally no excuses...

who told me to o on the elimination diet?..................... the elimination diet is literally just eliminating foods that causes an inflammatory response and deduct them from your diet.... thats literally what all of you have been doing... fucking moron, you srsly dont even know why youre hating on me, youre all just sheep, mob mentality hating on me. if i were to do everything you were doing, take herbs, juice, (WHICH I HAVE TRIED, I have done ALL OF THAT for MONTHS on end and no change...I did the juicing i did keto i did it all, still got infalamtory results, so i changed it up) me not having tried pinepollen yet, oh that says it all lmfao, fuck off.

- - - Updated - - -

And all the helpful advice you received has already been set out on totalmaleoptimization.com and numerous times on this forum.

Again I ask. What is your purpose here?

its pretty fucking self evident why im here spastic, you can reiterate "why r u here" all u want

- - - Updated - - -

Same whiney bitch who can't follow directions, different username. They're all the same really.

typical beta faggot jumping on the band wagon to hate on me lol, you dont even know what an elimination diet is and you're condemning the use of 1 when you literally fucking apply the same prinicipals of 1, retard sheep

and clearly i can follow instructions if i did everything that was asked of me stupid fuck,

the fact of the matter is, all you faggot pussys who are just talking shit telling me to follow the program dont even understand what im saying i swear maxout and swill are the only 2 that gave constructive feedback and weren't jumping on the bandwagon of "herp derp do the program thats all u gotta dooooOoo" its not that black and white when herbs FUCK YOU UP, when veges FUCK YOU UP, when most things FUCK YOU UP, they took the time to actually give something original and constructive, the rest of you are just judgemental idiots who cant even come from a place of understanding lool fuck off. i was clearly stating things that worked for me i was just asking for advice on where to go from there, i wanted to know what else i could do to branch out from that but nope...

Snell1234
09-04-2017, 12:13 AM
theres literally no excuses...

who told me to o on the elimination diet?..................... the elimination diet is literally just eliminating foods that causes an inflammatory response and deduct them from your diet.... thats literally what all of you have been doing... fucking moron, you srsly dont even know why youre hating on me, youre all just sheep, mob mentality hating on me. if i were to do everything you were doing, take herbs, juice, (WHICH I HAVE TRIED, I have done ALL OF THAT for MONTHS on end and no change...I did the juicing i did keto i did it all, still got infalamtory results, so i changed it up) me not having tried pinepollen yet, oh that says it all lmfao, fuck off.

- - - Updated - - -

its pretty fucking self evident why im here spastic, you can reiterate "why r u here" all u want

- - - Updated - - -

typical beta faggot jumping on the band wagon to hate on me lol, you dont even know what an elimination diet is and you're condemning the use of 1 when you literally fucking apply the same prinicipals of 1, retard sheep

and clearly i can follow instructions if i did everything that was asked of me stupid fuck,

the fact of the matter is, all you faggot pussys who are just talking shit telling me to follow the program dont even understand what im saying i swear maxout and swill are the only 2 that gave constructive feedback and weren't jumping on the bandwagon of "herp derp do the program thats all u gotta dooooOoo" its not that black and white when herbs FUCK YOU UP, when veges FUCK YOU UP, when most things FUCK YOU UP, they took the time to actually give something original and constructive, the rest of you are just judgemental idiots who cant even come from a place of understanding lool fuck off. i was clearly stating things that worked for me i was just asking for advice on where to go from there, i wanted to know what else i could do to branch out from that but nope...

You don't think I had / have the same problems with food? And other herbs that weren't on this protocol?

The feedback they gave you was exactly what has been set out on totalmaleoptimization.com.

What herbs have you used exactly?

And can't come from a place of understanding? I for one come from a place of understanding as good as anyone here. If anyone was worse than me, I'd be surprised.

To be honest, all your bitching and lashing out at everyone is what you expect to see on PH and solvepfs. If that's what you want to do where you will get sympathy from everyone, then go there.

Cdsnuts
09-06-2017, 06:12 PM
Allllright....

Let's try and dial it back a bit fellas. No sense in jumping all over each other and name calling. It's pointless.

bizzbee
09-23-2017, 05:44 PM
Boy I really do miss the Propeciahelp-like rants sometimes. It's entertaining to read.

Cdsnuts
09-23-2017, 05:55 PM
Boy I really do miss the Propeciahelp-like rants sometimes. It's entertaining to read.It may be entertaining but it's completely pointless and counterproductive. We should strive to have this forum be better than those other places.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

xxLUK
10-28-2017, 01:09 AM
so has anyone experienced a secondary crash from taking certain herbs before and if have what were they like?

i recently feel like how i felt a year ago minus the lethargy from taking too much pinepollen from china, i heard dudes reacting in a similar fashion crashing from tribiulus.

basically;
no apetite
more brainfog
more emotional numbness
more joint/muscle pain
gum recession

thats about it but seems like brainfog/emotional numbness are getting better though

Snell1234
10-28-2017, 05:17 AM
so has anyone experienced a secondary crash from taking certain herbs before and if have what were they like?

i recently feel like how i felt a year ago minus the lethargy from taking too much pinepollen from china, i heard dudes reacting in a similar fashion crashing from tribiulus.

basically;
no apetite
more brainfog
more emotional numbness
more joint/muscle pain
gum recession

thats about it but seems like brainfog/emotional numbness are getting better though

Give it more time off the pine pollen.

How long were you on it for in total (including the stuff you took from another supplier)?

You may get some good benefits over the next few weeks.

basementdweller
10-28-2017, 09:28 AM

basically;
no apetite
more brainfog
more emotional numbness
more joint/muscle pain
gum recession

I reacted badly to ashwaganda ks66 a few times. It numbs me out nice and gives me good morning wood, but it messes with my gut and seems to crash me out the next day.

I'm trying not to write it off completely yet, so I've just been micro-dosing it ontop of other herbs.

Haven't had any problems with PP or tribulus.

xxLUK
10-28-2017, 10:10 PM
Give it more time off the pine pollen.

How long were you on it for in total (including the stuff you took from another supplier)?

You may get some good benefits over the next few weeks.

i was on the other pinepollen from iherb for over a month and a half, i was getting great benefits. helped with sleep, energy, mood, libido, sex drive. i was taking 1gram a day for a month then upped it to 2grams a day for half a month then bridged onto the other pinepollen from china takin 3-6grams a day unknowingly for only 4 days. the day i truly crashed i did drink a bottle of wine though, that im suspecting had somethin to do with it also. its been almost a week since the incident i still feel numbed out/no apetite and joint pains

- - - Updated - - -

I reacted badly to ashwaganda ks66 a few times. It numbs me out nice and gives me good morning wood, but it messes with my gut and seems to crash me out the next day.

I'm trying not to write it off completely yet, so I've just been micro-dosing it ontop of other herbs.

what do u mean when u say crashed u out, what are the symptoms u get when u crash

basementdweller
10-29-2017, 02:44 PM
what do u mean when u say crashed u out, what are the symptoms u get when u crash

Loss of energy, increased gut symptoms, muscle weakness, my voice gets real high from low T. Luckily I haven't had any terrible downturns recently.

jacknap
11-10-2017, 08:28 PM

ashwa is a nightshade so perhaps you're sensitive to nightshades? (peppers and tomatoes can also do this).

xxLUK
12-01-2017, 07:06 PM
hey guys an update for you
i am on my way back to healing again however sex drive and premature still in effect. but i need some advice, ive been talking to a girl and she wants to fuck me and i do too, however im afraid when push comes to shove im going to be unable to perform, do you think it'd be okay to use viagra for some confidence or what? i cant be fucked with a failed attempt, ive had those in the past and i dont think theres anything more frustration as a man.

Cdsnuts
12-01-2017, 07:26 PM
hey guys an update for you
i am on my way back to healing again however sex drive and premature still in effect. but i need some advice, ive been talking to a girl and she wants to fuck me and i do too, however im afraid when push comes to shove im going to be unable to perform, do you think it'd be okay to use viagra for some confidence or what? i cant be fucked with a failed attempt, ive had those in the past and i dont think theres anything more frustration as a man.

There is nothing wrong with using a PDe5 inhibitor as a crutch during healing. You just don't want to get yourself thinking you can't perform without one. Given the tone of your post, I assume you're still going to be very much in your head and not so much in the moment. Using the viagra during this time will help give you the mental confidence you need. Again, you just don't want to make yourself dependent on them.

Cdsnuts
12-06-2017, 05:48 PM
I just wanted to chime in since me and xxLUK joined at the same time but I almost had a full recovery in June, that's from all the worst side effects and more to feeling/looking like I have never in my life. It was amazing but short-lived.

Since basically starting from 0 I have dropped all supplements and just focused on diet. It's very important you are avoiding foods that drop your body temp and cause allergenic symptoms like sneezing, post-nasal drip or any skin irritation like rashes or eczema. It's going to be very hard to fully recover if you are consuming foods that are causing irritation. Maybe dropping supplements for 6 months focus on getting your diet on point and when you feel you are at a good baseline add in herbs like pine pollen etc. I personally do cycle niacinimide once a month for just 2 days as an anti-fungal because fungus does seem to be a big part of the puzzle for me and surprisingly consuming pure refined sugar hasn't been a problem despite this. But I do believe diet and lifestyle alone will get me to recovery.

I made a post yesterday mentioning the foods I've been focusing on since essentially starting again and I do think a ray-peat style diet is good especially if you are really bad like I was as it focuses on easy to digest foods that don't irritate while maximizing nutrition, assuming you aren't lactose intolerant. It's been about 5 months which has felt like a lifetime but I've gone from barely being able to lift a fry pan to being able to think myself to an erection. Sensitivity is back and I could probably have sex and enjoy it. I get morning wood almost every morning. I don't focus on the sexual symptoms as I genuinely believe those are guaranteed to return if you can remove what is causing your body to be in such a down regulated state.

I won't be staying around so I did just want to say what has worked for me. It's nothing that hasn't been said a million times here before. I believe should nothing change I will be back to that 110% level in 6-12 months.

Congratulations.

When you feel the time is right, please come back and make a recovery post here. It would mean alot to the forum and would go a long way to helping those still suffering.

Great job man.

Cdsnuts
12-06-2017, 06:27 PM
I promise to come back and do just that when I am sure I have recovered completely, as without this forum I know that for me recovery wouldn't have been possible in such a time frame.

Look forward to reading it my man.

xxLUK
12-17-2017, 12:26 AM
Last post I promise.

xxLUK you mentioned gum recession - the inside of your mouth seems heavily linked to your intestines. I had horrible gum recession, teeth and ulcers on my tongue and the insides of my lips. These have progressively improved as with everything else and when I reach 100% these will all be gone, I know because I have been here before and during my brief recovery these were all corrected so when I say don't focus on sexual symptoms I should say don't focus on individual symptoms (I think we are all guilty of this in the beginning). That is the point of doing a routine these all get covered. Perhaps you don't have a full appetite because you are consuming a food that isn't sitting well, starch for me was an issue and was holding me back.

Thyroid, liver, digestion, eating enough calories and getting all your nutrients along with good lifestyle choices this is what is required for recovery imo and you will notice that whether it's CD's protocol or Ray Peat these are all covered. As Maxout mentioned in a different thread you need to stay the path and not chop and change or complicate things.

beautiful posts Ceremonious, i very much appreciate all the information you're putting out for me mate, i have read over your posts atleast 3 times per post. i am on the right track for recovery brother that thing about apetite is 100% on the money. cheers a million %

xxLUK
12-17-2017, 12:30 AM
i was on the topic earlier of using viagra or w/e, what do you guys think is preferable, if i have a girl staying with me for a week. im 80% sure i wont be able to do much with her w/o some assistance because i can barely get by when im by my self. which do you guys think is a better option viagra or cialus? and/or which have you had the best experience with? shes visiting me from another country so after she leaves i can go back to my path of recovery. but while shes here i want to treat her.

jacknap
12-17-2017, 02:05 PM
I don't know cuz I've only tried cialis and I haven't used it during my recovery I just used it last year as an experiment for when I went to a swingers club lol.

maybe try both?

cialis has the nice quality that it lasts for 3 days apparently...

liftmode also offers pure icarrin.. anyone try this? it's essentially the ingredient that makes cialis works at a much cheaper price tag and I think more 'pure' not sure the half-life tho... (I know horny goat weed has it too but lost empires content of it is very small).

Swill
12-19-2017, 07:27 AM
i was on the topic earlier of using viagra or w/e, what do you guys think is preferable, if i have a girl staying with me for a week. im 80% sure i wont be able to do much with her w/o some assistance because i can barely get by when im by my self. which do you guys think is a better option viagra or cialus? and/or which have you had the best experience with? shes visiting me from another country so after she leaves i can go back to my path of recovery. but while shes here i want to treat her.

Cialis will linger for longer and viagra is a stronger ‘sledge hammer’ effect but lasts a few hours. With the girl visiting a week I’d go for cialis and 2 full doses spread 3 days apart should see you through.

I assume from your posts content you have not been sexually active since your issues hit? You will find it MUCH easier with a girl present than you do ‘by yourself’ be it porn or whatever... the pheromones, the sensation of touch, etc. Don’t sweat it you will be fine. Everyone I know with this mess does much better duo than they do solo.

And there is no harm dropping a pde5 for a little insurance in your particular situation, just don’t use it so it becomes a crutch.

xxLUK
12-19-2017, 08:03 PM
Cialis will linger for longer and viagra is a stronger ‘sledge hammer’ effect but lasts a few hours. With the girl visiting a week I’d go for cialis and 2 full doses spread 3 days apart should see you through.

I assume from your posts content you have not been sexually active since your issues hit? You will find it MUCH easier with a girl present than you do ‘by yourself’ be it porn or whatever... the pheromones, the sensation of touch, etc. Don’t sweat it you will be fine. Everyone I know with this mess does much better duo than they do solo.

And there is no harm dropping a pde5 for a little insurance in your particular situation, just don’t use it so it becomes a crutch.

thank you guys for your input, ill try some cialus in that case, any reccomended dosages? like half or 1/4 pill or regular full pill?

xxLUK
11-09-2018, 10:27 PM
i sniffed my gf's dirty panties today and it gave me huge feeling of anxiety/rush/heart beat went up. i did it yesterday and the day after i feel more intune with my masculine energy

i thought maybe it was in my head but it isnt after doing some digging

The Smell of Vagina on Testosterone and Cortisol - Health Longevity - Corpus-Scientia (http://corpus-scientia.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2981-the-smell-of-vagina-on-testosterone-and-cortisol/)

xxLUK
01-19-2019, 02:14 PM
hey guys ive run into a bit of an issue. for a while ive been on ketogenic diet, almond butter as main fat source and beef as protein source. however i noticed i cant tolerate the almonds anymore, they make me feel lazy and depressed/low sex drive/ED/stupid.

ive tried experimenting with other oils, animal fats, fatty meats (lamb, beef mince) all same result, HOWEVER when i eat lean meat only with no other additional fats/carbs my sex drive goes up, mood goes up, energy goes up... however a protein only diet doesnt seem sustainable? i need to gain more weight. im stuck right now. seems like gallbladder problems, has anyone run into such an issue and if so how did you remedy it?

i read an article about how my gallbladder isnt producing enough juices and suggested ox bile/bitters.

any suggestions?

Cdsnuts
01-19-2019, 08:18 PM
hey guys ive run into a bit of an issue. for a while ive been on ketogenic diet, almond butter as main fat source and beef as protein source. however i noticed i cant tolerate the almonds anymore, they make me feel lazy and depressed/low sex drive/ED/stupid.

ive tried experimenting with other oils, animal fats, fatty meats (lamb, beef mince) all same result, HOWEVER when i eat lean meat only with no other additional fats/carbs my sex drive goes up, mood goes up, energy goes up... however a protein only diet doesnt seem sustainable? i need to gain more weight. im stuck right now. seems like gallbladder problems, has anyone run into such an issue and if so how did you remedy it?

i read an article about how my gallbladder isnt producing enough juices and suggested ox bile/bitters.

any suggestions?

I wouldn't have used nuts as a main fat source firstly.

Secondly, you would benefit greatly from an extended water fast, or even a month long juice feast. This would reset your system.

jacknap
01-19-2019, 08:49 PM

any suggestions?

olive oil and grass fed butter are my friends in keto. yeah too much nuts also makes me feel shit. the only ones i do are macademia i shred them and put them on meat and melted gress fed butter and brazil nuts i'll have 3-6 because they're amazing for test.

once in a while i'll have roasted cashews. but macademia and brazil are king of nuts for male health.

grass fed butter is amazing for test. if u cant find it get organic and melt it on your meats. makes it taste delicious too

Lakehouse99
01-19-2019, 09:01 PM
i dont anything abnormal eating nuts, but watch out on eating a lot of omega 6 fat and make sure to get adequate omega 3

DagyDog
01-20-2019, 09:32 AM
Fuck man, for me Is super difficult to find grassfed animal products in general over here. Everyone over Latinoamérica instead of being interested in quality animal products they're obssesed with veganism —this toxic fad wont go away in a long time.

xxLUK
01-20-2019, 02:18 PM
olive oil and grass fed butter are my friends in keto. yeah too much nuts also makes me feel shit. the only ones i do are macademia i shred them and put them on meat and melted gress fed butter and brazil nuts i'll have 3-6 because they're amazing for test.

once in a while i'll have roasted cashews. but macademia and brazil are king of nuts for male health.

grass fed butter is amazing for test. if u cant find it get organic and melt it on your meats. makes it taste delicious too

yeah but i literally cant process fat without feeling awful, my question was gallbladder related, what can i do if i cant really handle carbs OR fat. im stuck, will a fast really help a blocked up gallbladder? even if it its low stomach acid induced?

Fuck man, for me Is super difficult to find grassfed animal products in general over here. Everyone over Latinoamérica instead of being interested in quality animal products they're obssesed with veganism —this toxic fad wont go away in a long time.

yea bro the vegan thing is here to stay, its an agenda to make us all weak wimps. i heard theyre gonna start taxing meat and long term its gonna be banned. theyre making so many fake studies demonizing meat, its fucked up.

DrivenToRecover
01-22-2019, 08:06 PM
yeah but i literally cant process fat without feeling awful, my question was gallbladder related, what can i do if i cant really handle carbs OR fat. im stuck, will a fast really help a blocked up gallbladder? even if it its low stomach acid induced?

yea bro the vegan thing is here to stay, its an agenda to make us all weak wimps. i heard theyre gonna start taxing meat and long term its gonna be banned. theyre making so many fake studies demonizing meat, its fucked up.

xxLUK i think Ive also experienced what you are from eating red meat...but ive noticed its only muscle meat. Its not the fat for me personally. Its the fact that muscle meats (normal steak) have anti metabolic amino acids mainly--tryptophan, cystine, methionine that make you feel lethargic short term, and more stressed out for the rest of the day. Try things like beef heart, bone broth, and good seafood for your protein and you'll likely feel better

xxLUK
01-25-2019, 03:39 AM
xxLUK i think Ive also experienced what you are from eating red meat...but ive noticed its only muscle meat. Its not the fat for me personally. Its the fact that muscle meats (normal steak) have anti metabolic amino acids mainly--tryptophan, cystine, methionine that make you feel lethargic short term, and more stressed out for the rest of the day. Try things like beef heart, bone broth, and good seafood for your protein and you'll likely feel better

its only from fatty meat i get a bad reaction not lean meats. gallbladder problem, i recall someone talking about getting their gallbladder removed on here i forgot his name.

basementdweller
01-25-2019, 10:21 AM
I'd lay off the red meat for now. I have gallstones too and had to eat super light in the early stages. I can eat whatever now, no problem. I also took now super enzymes which have ox bile in them.

xxLUK
01-25-2019, 12:18 PM
I'd lay off the red meat for now. I have gallstones too and had to eat super light in the early stages. I can eat whatever now, no problem. I also took now super enzymes which have ox bile in them.

whatd u eat instead of red meat then bro? i cant really tolerate chicken or eggs or fish, not sure where id get a protein source from besides red meat. ive been eating lean beef mince. how long did it take u to heal ur gallbladder?

basementdweller
01-26-2019, 04:54 AM
whatd u eat instead of red meat then bro? i cant really tolerate chicken or eggs or fish, not sure where id get a protein source from besides red meat. ive been eating lean beef mince. how long did it take u to heal ur gallbladder?

??? you just said you don't get a bad reaction from lean meats, now you're saying that you can't tolerate them

xxLUK
01-26-2019, 11:07 PM
??? you just said you don't get a bad reaction from lean meats, now you're saying that you can't tolerate them
i was asking you what you ate while you were going through the gallbladder issues. i said i could tolerate lean red meats all along i cannot tolerate fatty red meat. the fat is the problem.

xxLUK
10-31-2019, 04:48 PM
opinions on sarms? anyone had experience and think its a good idea to do while dealing with PFS?

Cdsnuts
11-01-2019, 01:50 PM
opinions on sarms? anyone had experience and think its a good idea to do while dealing with PFS?

I've done a few cycles of SARMS although it was shortly after I considered myself healed. They won't effect your healing journey at all.

basementdweller
11-01-2019, 07:37 PM
I've done a few cycles of SARMS although it was shortly after I considered myself healed. They won't effect your healing journey at all.

what sarm did you use, and how did you cycle it?

Cdsnuts
11-04-2019, 02:42 PM
what sarm did you use, and how did you cycle it?

I used S4 at around 50mg/day and then Ostarine although I don't remember the dose I used for that one. They were interesting compounds for sure.

xxLUK
04-02-2020, 07:47 PM
UPDATE TIME: Sup lads, came here back in 2016, was 21 years old... was very shaken up by developing PFS, had no idea wtf was going on and never took any routine fully srsly. 2016, 2017 and 2018 I fucked around and wasted time...I was stuck in a depressed state for a long time and just gave up, felt like a victim and this was me forever. 2019 I kind of went through a 1/4 life crisis. I finally started to live life for real and started getting back on with everything in my life, meeting women, working, doing cool shit.

Anyways... I'm living forreal now. Doing all the shit CDNuts sugests on his totalmaleoptimisation website and eating properly, doing all the detoxifying shit and all that. Making good progress, getting jacked and having sex.

I have some questions tho, for the herb cycle, I decided to do 2 diff herbs a day instead of 1. Is that dangerous at all?
like rhodiola+trib, then next day tongkat+schisandra, next day summa root+pine pollen etc etc. I read theres nothing really wrong with it, but IM just checking in here. Things are only getting better in my life and finally truly taking charge of my life. Cheers all

xxLUK
04-04-2020, 02:58 PM
Also, can you take royal jelly daily just like you can take pine pollen daily? Or would you develop a tolerance for it?

Cdsnuts
04-26-2020, 10:58 PM
UPDATE TIME: Sup lads, came here back in 2016, was 21 years old... was very shaken up by developing PFS, had no idea wtf was going on and never took any routine fully srsly. 2016, 2017 and 2018 I fucked around and wasted time...I was stuck in a depressed state for a long time and just gave up, felt like a victim and this was me forever. 2019 I kind of went through a 1/4 life crisis. I finally started to live life for real and started getting back on with everything in my life, meeting women, working, doing cool shit.

Anyways... I'm living forreal now. Doing all the shit CDNuts sugests on his totalmaleoptimisation website and eating properly, doing all the detoxifying shit and all that. Making good progress, getting jacked and having sex.

I have some questions tho, for the herb cycle, I decided to do 2 diff herbs a day instead of 1. Is that dangerous at all?
like rhodiola+trib, then next day tongkat+schisandra, next day summa root+pine pollen etc etc. I read theres nothing really wrong with it, but IM just checking in here. Things are only getting better in my life and finally truly taking charge of my life. Cheers all

Good for you.

There is nothing wrong with this approach....in the beginning. But once your body starts to catch on, it is wiser to drop to one herb per day. You'll intuitively feel when this is the time.

You made the right decision. Welcome back

- - - Updated - - -

Also, can you take royal jelly daily just like you can take pine pollen daily? Or would you develop a tolerance for it?

I would take it no more then three times per week.