PDA

View Full Version : HGH + Deer antler velvet + Testosterone booster

aa1991aa
10-08-2016, 07:24 AM
Hello everybody , I'm a 25 year old guy , I used to workout very hard and I had goals to achieve !
In April 2015 I used HGH support + Testosterone booster + Deer antler velvet ( Not anabolic steroids ! ) here is the link of what I exactly used , you can also see the ingredients in website :
Black Antler by Vigor Labs at Bodybuilding.com - Best Prices on Black Antler! (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vigor-labs/black-antler.html;jsessionid=6F55D31FEE3A642C549291D5D04 1D080)
Raw HIGH by Vigor Labs at Bodybuilding.com! - Best Prices on Raw HIGH! (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vigor-labs/raw-high.html;jsessionid=6F55D31FEE3A642C549291D5D041D 080)
ZMA JYM by JYM at Bodybuilding.com - Best Prices on ZMA JYM! (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/jym/zma-jym.html)

After 2 weeks using them , one night I decided to combine them all together so did I ! I swallowed 6 capsules at the same time and Boom ! I felt extremely bad butterflies in my stomach . That day passed and I was feeling better but not for long ! few days later I went to gym , as usual , did my workout and started driving back home . I was driving , suddenly my heart started pounding out of my chest and felt short of breath ( I thought I have a heart attack ! )
Ever since I have symptoms !
I had blood tests done 2 month after that incident and found out my thyroid is overactive ( Transient Hyperthyroidism ) , saw Endocrinologist , took medication , around August 2015 thyroid levels came back to normal and I felt better and some of my symptoms gone or reduced .
On November 2015 I had a full blown panic attack ( even though thyroid was normal ) . Almost everyday I have anxiety and all the doctors say I am fine and is all in my head !
I saw Cardiologist , Neurologist , Endocrinologist , psychiatrist , Naturopathic and will see Urologist as well

Here is what I've tried so far : Took Methimazole to lower my thyroid levels , was on Gluten , dairy , legume free diet for 6 months , had brain MRI , Had SPECT scan of my brain , used SSRI's ( Citalopram + Risperidone ) for 1 week only , had all kind of cardiac monitoring ( EKG , ECHO , Holter monitor , stress test ) , had CT scan of chest , supplemented with 5HTP , Saffron , super bio curcumin , Magnesium , vitamin D , fish oil and many more , had Heavy metals checked in my body and have slightly elevated Thallium levels in my urine test , and bunch of blood tests ...

Here is my symptoms ( they are not 24/7 though , they happen randomly and out of nowhere and they are passive ) : palpitation , chest discomfort , muscle twitch , sleeplessness , difficulty breathing , low libido , fatigue , low stamina , feeling faint , anxiety/ depression , dry mouth , tremors , tingling , dizzy , Butterflies in chest and stomach , diarrhea and Etc ...

I appreciate any feedback and thanks for your active forums .

xxLUK
10-08-2016, 03:48 PM
welcome to the forum brah

aa1991aa
10-08-2016, 06:42 PM
Thanks man !