PDA

View Full Version : I will recover.

Ceremonious
10-22-2016, 08:01 PM

CannonBalls
11-10-2016, 10:48 PM
I have made major improvements since my 7 day juice feast. I highly recommend it. It fixed my gut issues and my number two's are legit. I'm currently taking super r andro and have one week to go. I've noticed some strength gains and my body looks harder. I've felt a tiny bit of aggression and libido boost here and there but not like others have mentioned. I'm guessing I'll notice more of a difference the next round if I choose to do so.

Just stick with CD's plan and it will work itself out. Hang in there and don't give up. You're not alone.

Brazilianguy
11-11-2016, 06:19 AM
I have made major improvements since my 7 day juice feast. I highly recommend it. It fixed my gut issues and my number two's are legit. I'm currently taking super r andro and have one week to go. I've noticed some strength gains and my body looks harder. I've felt a tiny bit of aggression and libido boost here and there but not like others have mentioned. I'm guessing I'll notice more of a difference the next round if I choose to do so.

Just stick with CD's plan and it will work itself out. Hang in there and don't give up. You're not alone.

You need to take herbs like tribulus, maca, tongkat. I have gyno, puffy nipples, lump, but it's not as bad as the ones we see from body builders. Tamoxifen is great for gyno, but just to tell you, I had a 75% recovery once with just tribulus that lasted 2 months, my gyno at that time was fat chest only and it got flat, I could'I've sex, I was great, I set back when I started to smoke weed again, when I took progesterone cream (stay away it's a 5ari), I also took an herb called Panax ginseng and after each pill I was getting worse and worse so I advice against it.

Edit: Now that I have puffy nipples and lumps, tribulus also helps me with the gyno (some people won't believe it or will say it's bs). I think if you correct your T:E your gyno will improve as mine did.

Herbs will work for a time and then they will become less and less effective, that's because they will increase your T and E, when E becomes too high they will be ineffective, the same with hcg, clomid, tamoxifen. You just need to cycle them on and off, and rotate them, like the Cdnuts list, I don't know if it's good to put a DIM in the middle of the rotation.

If you want to contact me on skype, feel free, my address is joocar2

I also advice you to do nofap and no alcohol (specially no alcohol it's estrogenic and will make your recovery take longer). Once you get completely cured and get a good T:E (you will need to wait a bit to make your E decrease when you recover) then it's ok to drink once in a while.

Hope it helps.

DrivenToRecover
11-25-2016, 01:44 PM
I'm intrigued that someone else has had autoimmune flare ups since taking fin.

What kind of issues have you had? Gut, liver, and thyroid have all been affected with autoimmune issues for me & ive been busting my ass to get them under control since.

Check out the autoimmune protocol here:

The Autoimmune Protocol (https://www.thepaleomom.com/start-here/the-autoimmune-protocol/)

This has eased my symptoms somewhat and i've found that the foods that are recomended to eat & the ones recomended to avoid fall right in line with what gives me brain fog.

Swill
12-29-2016, 07:21 AM
Since I got some blood results back I figure it's time to post an update.

Over the past month things have gotten slowly better. I've gone back to eating just meat and vegetables - not even any low GI fruit and even cut out pumpkin as I found out that with eating 1kg every day it was about 40g sugar which may explain why I was stagnating for several weeks. Almost all inflammation in my face is gone at the moment, nose is pretty much back to normal size and no redness. I tried adding just sweet potato for one day and within 24 hours all the usual inflammation and symptoms returned so as much as it sucks having no carb source I have no other choice until I can figure out why this is happening.

With my bloods I got an allergen test done, she tested for everything she could via bloods except gluten... which you think would be #1 to test. Everything came back negative but that didn't shock me considering it was mostly just nuts and seafood so going to seek out a clinic to get a comprehensive allergy test done.

I got tested for MS and lupus which both came back negative thank god - was really concerned about lupus considering my symptoms and MS because of all the tingling I get around my nose and eyes. So at this stage it's not looking like and autoimmune disease but in saying that I haven't been tested for celiac. Although it still seems like I'm having some type of autoimmune response with foods. My B12, Vit D levels etc are all great which shows that malabsorption isn't an issue. My bloods did show that my test is ridiculously low, no shock there... This is the first blood test I've actually read myself so bare that in mind as I post the results below (I'm just posting them as they are in front of me).

TSH 1.77 0.03L mU/L (0.5-5.5)
T4 17.3 pmol/L (11.0-22.0)
T3 3.2 pmol/L (3.2-6.4)

ESTRO <44 pmol/L (<160)
TESTO 5.3 L nmol/L (12.0-31.9)
SHBG 64 H nmol/L (17-56)
FreeTesto 64 L pmol/L (260-740)

6 months ago I had 17" arms, now I'm basically a woman... haha thank you propecia. Have an appointment with an endo for the middle of Jan. Hopefully something good comes of it but we'll see.

I take it from your blood units that you're UK based?

Be aware that the estrogen range is pretty useless in the UK as the only test they do is for a woman, and you need a 'sensitive assay' for male estrogen only available in more advanced countries endocrinologically such as the US. Your E would be very low taking into account your T levels I would think.

Be aware that with a T level that low, they will probably suggest TRT, which personally given PFS is your issue I would avoid at all costs. For what its worth, my level was down at around yours when I had my first lot of bloods after crashing and was a stressed mess. I'd recommend the protocol that everyone has seen success with here, it has certainly massively helped me.

Also, with your SHBG being quite high, Boron is a good thing to supplement.

But the answer is what has been talked about in the other threads man... Diet, exercise, rest, herbal supplementation... all consistently over time.

Cdsnuts
12-31-2016, 12:39 AM
I'm based in Australia but we do almost everything the same as the UK. I do think you might be right about low estrogen, the only thing that made me think otherwise was I do seem to be getting minor gyno on my left side, it's always fluctuating and I don't like to check it to save aggravation. The right side is now completely gone at least.

Yeah I figured that, I'm not going anywhere near TRT. I do want to do a couple months on pregnenolone then low dose DHEA (on top of everything else I'm doing) so I'm going to go at least once and chat with the guy.

I have the protocol down I just need to add herbs, I just wanted to try and get inflammation down first as I get shitty reactions to foods (visible marks on my face and burning) but I might just start with a week's rotation and find what works for me and build from there. Maybe getting my test back up may help with some of my other symptoms. Also it's good to know you have built up your test despite being this low, and thanks for the boron recommendation - going to add that in!

Many of the herbs will have inflammation reducing effects. Here is the list if you've been looking for it:

CD's Natural Testosterone boosting regimen (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/supplements/2912-cds-natural-testosterone-boosting-regimen.html#post49166)

Swill
01-01-2017, 07:15 AM
Thanks for the list. I'm going to start with 7 and work up to at least a 2 week supply. I'm going to do a bit of research and decide which ones to start with.

Only problem is sourcing good quality herbs, being from Australia I don't think I will be able to order from superman herbs (we have tight import laws). It would be good to be able to order them all from one reputable place.

For what its worth import is tight in the UK too and they get through to me fine... get hit by an import tax though which makes the shipping of them all pretty hefty. I buy in bulk so that I only pay the one lot of shipping.

Cdsnuts
01-01-2017, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the list. I'm going to start with 7 and work up to at least a 2 week supply. I'm going to do a bit of research and decide which ones to start with.

Only problem is sourcing good quality herbs, being from Australia I don't think I will be able to order from superman herbs (we have tight import laws). It would be good to be able to order them all from one reputable place.
European distribution is something that we are definitely looking towards in the future...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk