PDA

View Full Version : Following cd nuts protcol- need insight on my fast

Louidoui
12-09-2016, 06:42 PM
Hey guys, I was screwed up by saw palmetto and accutane. I have all the same sides as fin guys and am dealing with the same 5ar inhibitor issues. Anyway, Before I started my fast, my penile shrinkage was almost gone, I was gaining good Muscle and mood was good. I also had morning erections but they were weaker and not full ones. I was also dealing with ED as well. I've been on a water fast for 5 days and I feel like I'm really clean inside, it's going well. Only issue is that my penile shrinkage has gotten worse and morning erections are gone. I'm thinking due to lowered testosterone from fasting. My question is, should I continue with the fast, or would it be better to leave the fast and start on paleo diet and training again? The worsening of symptoms just has me concerned, but I imagine that's normal on a fast. I'm thinking how far I was recovered, that proper diet and training will get me to hundred percent. Considering im at day 5, might be worth while to stick out till one week of water fasting though.