PDA

View Full Version : Hello

rmoore
12-18-2016, 06:07 PM
Hello All. New here. My story in short is took fin for 15 years and stopped taking it 2 years ago. I started to get most of my symptoms (fatigue, tinnitus, low libido, anxiety, dry skin, blurred vision and some more) the last year on it. I was also taking 900 mg of caffeine from pre-workout. I stopped caffeine so far for 4 years now. To sum it up I went to my holistic doctor and I did a saliva test for adrenals i February and it was pretty much perfect. Where before on fin my cortisol was double over the range. So we checked my Thyroid and Free T3, Free T4, TSH or all in range but Reverse T3 was double over the range a year ago. Free T3/ Reverse T3 ratio was 3 where you want it over 20. So I am taking compound T3 5mcg and went up in 5mcg increments per week to 60mcg then went back down to 5mcg where I still take now. This was done for about 1 year now. My temps average from the 3 measurements per day is 97.9 - 98.2. I still have hypo like symptoms. Now I found this forum and see the success with the herbs and lifestyle changes that others are doing and want to do this also. I placed an order for 5 of the herbs now and will order more in two weeks. My question is can I take the herbs and still take my T3 med or I was thinking is to stop the T3 and do the herb cycle. I already workout and diet is it check (chicken, sweet potatoes, veg, fruits, protein powder). I'm 43 6 foot 215 pounds. I did some bodybuilding competition shows in my younger years. I will do at least a 3 week juice feast. I know I'm rambling on but want to kick this crap in the butt now and excited to start.