PDA

View Full Version : Sticky

Cdsnuts
12-27-2016, 07:00 PM
So fellas....

With more and more people coming here, what are everyone's thoughts about putting some type of sticky in the PFS section in regards to where to start with the protocol?

I'm interested to hear your thoughts?

Maxout777
12-27-2016, 08:48 PM
I would be down for it. I think it would save some questions. Like my favorite questions, "can you abuse heroin again once you're 100%?"....

All sarcasm aside, it would help answer basic questions that people would ask upon first starting.

Swill
12-28-2016, 05:57 AM
Heroin is fine on plan as long as you megadose and only cycle once per week I thought?

DrivenToRecover
12-28-2016, 07:01 PM
So fellas....

With more and more people coming here, what are everyone's thoughts about putting some type of sticky in the PFS section in regards to where to start with the protocol?

I'm interested to hear your thoughts?

I think maxout's post from a few months back where he posted his entire routine is a good place to start. Pretty damn concise yet includes basically everything. Its on page 8 of his thread.

Atticas
12-28-2016, 09:47 PM
Put a basic Q&A, because you know people are going to come here with more than just the question of "What are you guys doing that works"

They're going to be asking about what brands to use, how thoroughly they have to follow the protocol, if they can or cannot drink or smoke, what kind of side effects have been reportedly healed from all of this, etc...

That way, when they see the sticky, they will likely find the answer to their basic questions there without having to bug you (CDN) or any of the other fully recovered members all the time.

Maxout777
12-29-2016, 04:27 PM
I think maxout's post from a few months back where he posted his entire routine is a good place to start. Pretty damn concise yet includes basically everything. Its on page 8 of his thread.

Think this is the first time anyone's described anything I've said or wrote as concise! This is major progress for me.

But yes, with some updating and tweaking, I think that post of mine would be a decent start.