PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with PFS, specifically with numbness

jimmyjonas
12-28-2016, 05:22 PM
Hi Guys

New here, great forum wish I found it straight away, I have been dealing with pfs for just over three months now, took 1.25 of Propecia for four days and on fifth woke up with numbness down below on penis shaft as in if something touches it it doesn't sense it's being touched, can still feel a pinch and hot and cold to a small extent. I've given it time but it's not shifting, what bothers me most is that it just feels weird down below like an emptiness and that's constant.

I've waited around long enough giving it time and now I am ready to get on a protocol and tackle it head on and look at ways to improve the sensitivity, can anyone give me a steer on the best way to tackle numbness down below.

I love the positivity of this forum and looking forward to getting on the road to recovery

Thanks guys

Jimmy

jimmyjonas
12-29-2016, 04:44 AM
Hi Guys

New here, great forum wish I found it straight away, I have been dealing with pfs for just over three months now, took 1.25 of Propecia for four days and on fifth woke up with numbness down below on penis shaft as in if something touches it it doesn't sense it's being touched, can still feel a pinch and hot and cold to a small extent. I've given it time but it's not shifting, what bothers me most is that it just feels weird down below like an emptiness and that's constant.

I've waited around long enough giving it time and now I am ready to get on a protocol and tackle it head on and look at ways to improve the sensitivity, can anyone give me a steer on the best way to tackle numbness down below.

I love the positivity of this forum and looking forward to getting on the road to recovery

Thanks guys

Jimmy

Anything on this guys, if I can beat the numbness I can beat this, had bloods done all in range, currently taking zinc and larginine but from your experience are there better supplements to take to inprove sensitivity, just feels like it isn't there which is very distressing.

Thanks guys

Jimmy

Swill
12-29-2016, 07:27 AM
When you say you've given it time, how much time are you talking.

There are no quick fixes for X or Y symptom unfortunately and no silver bullets, but I will copy and paste what I stated in another thread the other day... this will help all and if sensitivity issues are the only symptom then I'm certain you with time will get over this with the right mindsight... (which is VITAL, stop freaking out about it... I know its horrible and distressing and everyone here has gone through it as you are so fully understand, but letting go of the terror of it all is the most important step).

Anyway...

1) Diet - rather than raw foods go for paleo based with carb backloading after workouts - Keep it gluten free too. Diet is vital
2) Exercise - focus on resistance weight training and GRADUALLY build up
3) Rest - Get good quality sleep in, meditate, stop focussing entirely on your health issues and start enjoying life and looking forward to things
4) Supplementation - Can really help but remember, it is the fourth most important on this list and not a magical cure. Rotate good quality herbs, no more than once a week per herb

Set it and forget it, as CD says. Instead of analysing where you are and any marginal improvements/drawbacks you have, keep chipping away consistently with time knowing that it WILL take care of itself.

jimmyjonas
12-29-2016, 11:33 AM
When you say you've given it time, how much time are you talking.

There are no quick fixes for X or Y symptom unfortunately and no silver bullets, but I will copy and paste what I stated in another thread the other day... this will help all and if sensitivity issues are the only symptom then I'm certain you with time will get over this with the right mindsight... (which is VITAL, stop freaking out about it... I know its horrible and distressing and everyone here has gone through it as you are so fully understand, but letting go of the terror of it all is the most important step).

Anyway...

1) Diet - rather than raw foods go for paleo based with carb backloading after workouts - Keep it gluten free too. Diet is vital
2) Exercise - focus on resistance weight training and GRADUALLY build up
3) Rest - Get good quality sleep in, meditate, stop focussing entirely on your health issues and start enjoying life and looking forward to things
4) Supplementation - Can really help but remember, it is the fourth most important on this list and not a magical cure. Rotate good quality herbs, no more than once a week per herb

Set it and forget it, as CD says. Instead of analysing where you are and any marginal improvements/drawbacks you have, keep chipping away consistently with time knowing that it WILL take care of itself.

Hi Swill,

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated, Yeah I hear you no quick fix, I guess I asked because the numbness loss of sensitivity is a rare one and is a bastard as it's always with you as in I know something isn't right even when I walk around so it's difficult to not think about but I am ready to get on board with the protocol and give it my all.

I have so much respect for how you guys are doing and approaching things on this forum and how you have come back from this shit, I wish more found this forum right off the bat rather than reading the hopeless theories on the other forums, so damaging and a hindrance to recovery. PFS is like a mountain to overcome and guys like cdnuts are inspirational to someone at the foot of the mountain that prove it can be overcome.

Cheers Swill

Jimmy

Swill
12-29-2016, 02:28 PM
Hey Jimmy,

As far as I am aware, penile sensitivity with this is not that uncommon. I have even had it a little although it has by no means been my worst issue, tends to fluctuate depending on if I'm on an upswing or downswing.

Also, for what its worth, many of people here didn't have a massively positive outlook immediately. I can say I was probably one of the worst and took myself to the brink in the first year I was hit with it... In year 1 it totally wiped me out and I was frantically scrambling to be normal, its the first thing that ever happened to me that I didn't feel I could control. I travelled the world in search of a cure and saw endo's who claimed they could help from London to as far afield as Michigan, USA, I tried nearly every pharma treatment short of TRT under doctors supervision. I have also taken part in the PFS study (not for a silver bullet, just to try and help with medical understanding of what this exactly is).

I then came across some inspirational people and CD's protocol on the other forum and at that point made the decision to attack it and heal myself, with the help of CD and some other guys that had found the only logical route as to how.

For me, getting to where I am was a process and I wish this was available as a resource back then as I went to some pretty horrible places mentally in my first year. Its good that you have ended up here and you're definitely in the right place. Just follow what is outlined and focus on all the things you can do rather than what you can't in the meantime, and be safe in the knowledge that things WILL absolutely get better as long as you allow yourself to not freak out about it and let your body naturally do what its best at without the stress hindering it.

As I said in another thread... look on what you're doing as an exciting process of self improvement rather than a limitation. Once you're in swing, its addictive as hell!

jimmyjonas
12-29-2016, 03:23 PM
Hey Jimmy,

As far as I am aware, penile sensitivity with this is not that uncommon. I have even had it a little although it has by no means been my worst issue, tends to fluctuate depending on if I'm on an upswing or downswing.

Also, for what its worth, many of people here didn't have a massively positive outlook immediately. I can say I was probably one of the worst and took myself to the brink in the first year I was hit with it... In year 1 it totally wiped me out and I was frantically scrambling to be normal, its the first thing that ever happened to me that I didn't feel I could control. I travelled the world in search of a cure and saw endo's who claimed they could help from London to as far afield as Michigan, USA, I tried nearly every pharma treatment short of TRT under doctors supervision. I have also taken part in the PFS study (not for a silver bullet, just to try and help with medical understanding of what this exactly is).

I then came across some inspirational people and CD's protocol on the other forum and at that point made the decision to attack it and heal myself, with the help of CD and some other guys that had found the only logical route as to how.

For me, getting to where I am was a process and I wish this was available as a resource back then as I went to some pretty horrible places mentally in my first year. Its good that you have ended up here and you're definitely in the right place. Just follow what is outlined and focus on all the things you can do rather than what you can't in the meantime, and be safe in the knowledge that things WILL absolutely get better as long as you allow yourself to not freak out about it and let your body naturally do what its best at without the stress hindering it.

As I said in another thread... look on what you're doing as an exciting process of self improvement rather than a limitation. Once you're in swing, its addictive as hell!

Thank you man, this helps, again huge respect for what you guys are doing, most would fuck off back to the world once they start improving and never look at a forum again, But some have stayed to help. Like going back into the jungle for a wounded buddy in war. A true sign of character. I mean that.

Cheers for the advice

Jimmy

Cdsnuts
12-31-2016, 02:01 PM
Hi Guys

Thanks guys

Jimmy

Welcome.

Luckily if this is the only symptom you're dealing with, consider yourself very lucky my friend. That might sound funny, but considering what it could have been, and what myself and others have gone through, your's is going to be a walk in the park. If you jump on the program now, you'll likely be healed within six months. Now, I don't usually like to give time frames because, 1, everyone is different, and 2, it depends on the extent of how serious you take the protocol. But I can assure you that if you do what is necessary, you'll come out of this a better man then you were going in. Everyone who has been successful will agree with me on this.

Aside from what Swill has mentioned, here is the herb rotating protocol that is to be used to boost your endogenous hormone levels back to where they should be and more.

CD's Natural Testosterone boosting regimen (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/supplements/2912-cds-natural-testosterone-boosting-regimen.html#post49166)

jimmyjonas
01-04-2017, 01:53 PM
Thank you for the replies guys, I appreciate it and look forward to the day I will come back here and say I am recovered, I had a very bad few days with insomnia and severe anxiety but I am ready to get things going with protocol.

I have a couple of questions before I start.

1. I've lost a lot of weight since this ordeal started and am quite thin at moment always had big arms but they are thin at moment and weight has dropped quite bad although missus says I needed to lose a bit!🙂,

1.Should I start water fast with low weight or should get my weight up a bit first?

2. In regards to diet I started the paleo today and a question about eating times I have is, is it a case of breakfast, lunch then workout in evening and have dinner after workout as in late, my times for workout will be approx 7pm so eating dinner about 8.30/9

I'm going to order the Herbs tomorrow, thanks for the list CD I'm going to pick them up from the site you mention.

Cheers guys

Jimmy

Cdsnuts
01-04-2017, 02:30 PM
Thank you for the replies guys, I appreciate it and look forward to the day I will come back here and say I am recovered, I had a very bad few days with insomnia and severe anxiety but I am ready to get things going with protocol.

I have a couple of questions before I start.

1. I've lost a lot of weight since this ordeal started and am quite thin at moment always had big arms but they are thin at moment and weight has dropped quite bad although missus says I needed to lose a bit!��,

1.Should I start water fast with low weight or should get my weight up a bit first?

2. In regards to diet I started the paleo today and a question about eating times I have is, is it a case of breakfast, lunch then workout in evening and have dinner after workout as in late, my times for workout will be approx 7pm so eating dinner about 8.30/9

I'm going to order the Herbs tomorrow, thanks for the list CD I'm going to pick them up from the site you mention.

Cheers guys

Jimmy

First, I wouldn't recommend water fasting at home. Are you going to a clinic to do this? If not, change plans and juice feast instead.

Concerning weight....we are so used to people being over weight in our society that it is considered almost normal to be bigger then usual. The point I'm making is that what most people think is too thin, there is still wiggle room for fat lost, especially if your skinny fat. I've lost an average of 30 pounds over the course of 21 day fasts. When I was done, I looked like a sick AIDS patient. This is, just the way it goes when it comes to fasting. I walk around 6'4" 225...after my fasts, the lowest I was ever down was to 164 lbs.

Can you stand to lose say, 10 or 15 more pounds by fasting for a week?

Again, if not, juice feast. You won't lose any energy and you wont lose as much weight.

In regards to eating.....eat when you're hungry....work out when you have the desire or energy to do so. You do it on your terms. Honestly though, why start working out now BEFORE your cleanse? It's counter productive. You're just going to lose strength and size when you do so. You may as well get the cleanse out of the way and THEN start building

jimmyjonas
01-07-2017, 06:36 AM
Cheers CD, I'm going to go for juice feast, My plan is to start from tomorrow, I've googled around as I am totally new to juice feasting, would you recommend a particular website for good info on it?

Thanks man

Jimmy

Cdsnuts
01-07-2017, 07:28 AM
Cheers CD, I'm going to go for juice feast, My plan is to start from tomorrow, I've googled around as I am totally new to juice feasting, would you recommend a particular website for good info on it?

Thanks man

Jimmy

This will help. Cleaning Up The Mess You Made Total Male Optimization (http://www.totalmaleoptimization.com/the-journey/)

Let me know if you have any other questions and we can address them in this thread. It will also help me make those pages better for others.....

jimmyjonas
01-09-2017, 01:00 PM
I think I'm all good for now man, so in this order this is my plan

1. Juice Feast for two weeks
2. Paleo Diet + Carb Backload
3. Weights 3 times a week plus HIIT
4. Cycle the Herbs
5. Meditate

I will throw in the 5a DHP product once I get it

Thanks for the help and advice man

Cheers

Jimmy

jimmyjonas
05-15-2017, 12:54 PM
Hi Lads, just to check back in with an update on how things are going as im at the 9 month mark Post fin.

I was initially sloppy with introducing the protocol and my first juice feast wasnt a full one to be honest and included some solids so I decided to feast again recently for a longer period and after this point is when I noticed real improvements, the biggest indicator to me was scalp itch returning after the last feast, that had completely vanished for the past nine months and it has come back with a vengeance which i am very happy about, this coincided with a huge boost mentally and boost in libido, its the first time i felt really myself since this began. My morning wood is becoming consistent and really strong lasting for a long time now, my sensitivity is really good on head but stiil numb on shaft.
My curve is still quite bad, its like banana shaped to the left but what all of the above proves to me is that when I stick to the protocol as intended I get the benefits, when i slack off I go back ten steps.

I have had slip ups with alcohol for example the week i had scalp itch back i went for drinks with missus for her birthday i actually didnt wake up fucked i was ok and not wracked with anxiety however i pushed my luck the next night and had some more drink and next day I felt back to square one, anxiety flooded back along with no morning wood and no libido, no scalp itch, only myself to blame for this.

So basically if I do the protocol as intended i reap the benefits mentally and physically, if i slack i go back ten steps. But things are moving in the right direction above all i have hope now that I will escape this.

For me my biggest obstacle in recovery is me and my lack of dicipline at times, I am pretty sure ild be all good by now if i hit the protocol hard right from the word go. But its cool, I know what i have to do.

The longer this goes on I am understanding PFS more and how I can beat it, its losing its hold over me and I dont fear it as much, the answer is me being really disciplined for an extended period of time to fully beat it. Its not the bubonic plague it can be overcome, I am very very thankful for the help and positivity here, I may not be here if I was still stuck on PH, I shudder to think of how bad i felt for the first few months after fin it was the blackest period of my life lingering on PH and really considered ending my life, I kept reading stories of guys saying theres no way back and living with pfs for years, I took a walk to a local canal in the pouring rain, knocked back a load of vodka and was very close to checking out, there was no hope online it was fucking horrible I basically lost myself I thought better going now as it cannot be overcome and i will never be who i was and dont want to be this empty shell wracked with constant fear but the negativity i was reading had a huge part to play in how i was feeling. I wish this site was more known as unfortunately the default site is ph when you first search sides. Anyway im glad im still here and fought through the early months so thank you for this site.

I also think the PFS Foundation do not help matters they need to know that sending monthly emails telling you that you are permanently fucked does NOT help, like seriously how fucked up is that sending that shit to men who are on the edge, imagine a cancer foundation sending out emails saying hey guys we found a new study confirming youll be permanently screwed and wont recover, the tone is just so hopeless, I really dont get their logic, its like a determination to prove its permanent. They should be directing men to the protocol and saying this is what you need to overcome pfs.

I still have major issues with how i was dealt with by the clinic I was prescribed in dublin, before its all no it doesnt cause sides its all loons on the net but then when I go back and say doc im in trouble ive got bad sides his response yes it can happen im afraid and the door is closed on you with no suggestion how to treat, total dirtbag. I hope karma has its way with him. I feel an obligation to warn guys in my city not to fall for his bullshit pr, But really I have to park all that for now and just focus fully on getting better.

Anyway the moral of my story is the stricter i am with the protocol the greater the benefits i feel, theres no mystery its just discipline, oh and for now ive avoided prohormones i was tempted but i think i just need to give this a lot more time before i try anything else. Im still a ways off but moving in the right direction.

Thanks again lads

Jimmy

Cdsnuts
05-15-2017, 02:05 PM
Hi Lads, just to check back in with an update on how things are going as im at the 9 month mark Post fin.

I was initially sloppy with introducing the protocol and my first juice feast wasnt a full one to be honest and included some solids so I decided to feast again recently for a longer period and after this point is when I noticed real improvements, the biggest indicator to me was scalp itch returning after the last feast, that had completely vanished for the past nine months and it has come back with a vengeance which i am very happy about, this coincided with a huge boost mentally and boost in libido, its the first time i felt really myself since this began. My morning wood is becoming consistent and really strong lasting for a long time now, my sensitivity is really good on head but stiil numb on shaft.
My curve is still quite bad, its like banana shaped to the left but what all of the above proves to me is that when I stick to the protocol as intended I get the benefits, when i slack off I go back ten steps.

I have had slip ups with alcohol for example the week i had scalp itch back i went for drinks with missus for her birthday i actually didnt wake up fucked i was ok and not wracked with anxiety however i pushed my luck the next night and had some more drink and next day I felt back to square one, anxiety flooded back along with no morning wood and no libido, no scalp itch, only myself to blame for this.

So basically if I do the protocol as intended i reap the benefits mentally and physically, if i slack i go back ten steps. But things are moving in the right direction above all i have hope now that I will escape this.

For me my biggest obstacle in recovery is me and my lack of dicipline at times, I am pretty sure ild be all good by now if i hit the protocol hard right from the word go. But its cool, I know what i have to do.

The longer this goes on I am understanding PFS more and how I can beat it, its losing its hold over me and I dont fear it as much, the answer is me being really disciplined for an extended period of time to fully beat it. Its not the bubonic plague it can be overcome, I am very very thankful for the help and positivity here, I may not be here if I was still stuck on PH, I shudder to think of how bad i felt for the first few months after fin it was the blackest period of my life lingering on PH and really considered ending my life, I kept reading stories of guys saying theres no way back and living with pfs for years, I took a walk to a local canal in the pouring rain, knocked back a load of vodka and was very close to checking out, there was no hope online it was fucking horrible I basically lost myself I thought better going now as it cannot be overcome and i will never be who i was and dont want to be this empty shell wracked with constant fear but the negativity i was reading had a huge part to play in how i was feeling. I wish this site was more known as unfortunately the default site is ph when you first search sides. Anyway im glad im still here and fought through the early months so thank you for this site.

I also think the PFS Foundation do not help matters they need to know that sending monthly emails telling you that you are permanently fucked does NOT help, like seriously how fucked up is that sending that shit to men who are on the edge, imagine a cancer foundation sending out emails saying hey guys we found a new study confirming youll be permanently screwed and wont recover, the tone is just so hopeless, I really dont get their logic, its like a determination to prove its permanent. They should be directing men to the protocol and saying this is what you need to overcome pfs.

I still have major issues with how i was dealt with by the clinic I was prescribed in dublin, before its all no it doesnt cause sides its all loons on the net but then when I go back and say doc im in trouble ive got bad sides his response yes it can happen im afraid and the door is closed on you with no suggestion how to treat, total dirtbag. I hope karma has its way with him. I feel an obligation to warn guys in my city not to fall for his bullshit pr, But really I have to park all that for now and just focus fully on getting better.

Anyway the moral of my story is the stricter i am with the protocol the greater the benefits i feel, theres no mystery its just discipline, oh and for now ive avoided prohormones i was tempted but i think i just need to give this a lot more time before i try anything else. Im still a ways off but moving in the right direction.

Thanks again lads

Jimmy

Good on you. I know the struggle with substances. I struggled myself in the beginning. But it wasn't until I realized I was never gonna get out of it if I didn't commit that I started making strides.

Just know, you will be able to drink normally again....just not today, or tomorrow.....but one day. That day comes sooner the longer you stay on the correct path.

Keep on going my man.

Master Mal
05-15-2017, 04:18 PM
Way to go, buddy! You'll be fully recovered before you know it. Just keep plugging away!

coppersocks
05-17-2017, 09:07 AM
Hey Jimmy, good to see you have a lease of life. Keep at it man, the rewards come in fits and starts at first but they're there and they're real. I've had issues with discipline too myself, particularly with noFap and porn which has knock on effects to all kinds of brain chemistry and can cause the exact same symptoms as PFS in and of itself. One thing I can say is that stretches of days where I stick absoloubtly to the protocol are days that I'm feeling best. Keep at it man and keep us updated!

jimmyjonas
05-17-2017, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the support lads, it is much appreciated, we'll get there!

jimmyjonas
09-20-2017, 02:11 PM
Hi Lads

Checking in with an update, it's been just under a year of living with pfs and things are really picking up for me in the last few weeks, everything is getting better in terms of symptoms, sensitivity a lot better, curve not as severe, mentally i feel im returning to who I was before I touched fin.

I am a musician and hadn't been able to write a song until the last couple weeks, this after a year of nothing, no Creativity, Like a year in the black, in every way, sexually, mentally, existing not living, I know everyone here can relate to that.

I've been keeping my head down, exercising before work, eating clean and rotating the herbs everyday, thats really it, no prohormes as of yet, my favourite herbs are he shou wu and Pine Pollen. I had a few bad slips with alcohol in early stages but since May ive got my shit together and consistently have chipped away with the protocol and in last few weeks I feel everything is turning for me, CD mentioned in a post about getting that feeling of calm after it being gone for so long and I felt that for first time last couple weeks, I was in tears I am not afraid to admit that after wanting to feel like me for so long.

A year with pfs is not long as I know many guys here live with it for years and years, I feel for you guys I really do, 10 plus years with PFS is some serious cross to bear, I admire your strength to have hung in there.

Its been a crazy year, early months hanging on prop help and solve pfs, reading every study i could find about pfs, visiting countless docs, a shrink, all of this led me to a half botched suicide attempt, I thought I was done for, I remember being called into head office by my boss basically asking what the fuck is wrong with you, everyone is worried about you, I grew a beard and lost a ton of weight, it was a humiliating moment for me having been at the top of my game in my job for so long and was very close to losing my job, my livelihood. Christmas was a horror show and did not see a light, I didn't want to hang around if this was the way things were going to continue. Thankfully I feel very different today, im not 100% but i'm close.

The turning point for me was finding Swole Source and cds posts and protocol. Not overnight, its hard and takes time but improvements do come. I love how this forum approaches PFS, there's no talk of doom, there's no you're fucked forever, there's none of that negativity. Im my opinion that minsdset is half the battle along with applying the protocol. Almost everyone you come across on Prop Help is not improving or getting worse, these guys dont realise they are standing in their own way and are bringing everyone else down with them, I still blame the admins of these sites as their prophecies of doom have a hugely negative effect on new guys that join up and believe what they are reading. Sadly, many young guys are gone that bought into that doom, fucking tragic.

Finally whats really helped me is to stop trying to understand PFS, it's something that nobody fully understands and much valuable time is wasted going down that road, Durantia hit on that in a recent post and I fully agree. Propecia is a seriously dangerous drug and should be removed from the market but to recover putting those thoughts aside and just chipping away with protocol is essential, also ive limited my time visiting the site, as much as I love this community it has helped me to limit my visits and keep my mind on life and living, ive gone from a few times a day to once or twice a week, its helped me anyway.

Im not 100% but a hell of a lot better and firmly believe I will come out of this in a better place physically than I was before I started. God bless you CD, you are doing a serious service to your fellow man by running this community the way you have, which has in my opinion saved lives, if you are ever in Ireland I owe you a pint of Guinness.

Cheers lads

Jimmy

Cdsnuts
09-20-2017, 02:18 PM
Hi Lads

Checking in with an update, it's been just under a year of living with pfs and things are really picking up for me in the last few weeks, everything is getting better in terms of symptoms, sensitivity a lot better, curve not as severe, mentally i feel im returning to who I was before I touched fin.

I am a musician and hadn't been able to write a song until the last couple weeks, this after a year of nothing, no Creativity, Like a year in the black, in every way, sexually, mentally, existing not living, I know everyone here can relate to that.

I've been keeping my head down, exercising before work, eating clean and rotating the herbs everyday, thats really it, no prohormes as of yet, my favourite herbs are he shou wu and Pine Pollen. I had a few bad slips with alcohol in early stages but since May ive got my shit together and consistently have chipped away with the protocol and in last few weeks I feel everything is turning for me, CD mentioned in a post about getting that feeling of calm after it being gone for so long and I felt that for first time last couple weeks, I was in tears I am not afraid to admit that after wanting to feel like me for so long.

A year with pfs is not long as I know many guys here live with it for years and years, I feel for you guys I really do, 10 plus years with PFS is some serious cross to bear, I admire your strength to have hung in there.

Its been a crazy year, early months hanging on prop help and solve pfs, reading every study i could find about pfs, visiting countless docs, a shrink, all of this led me to a half botched suicide attempt, I thought I was done for, I remember being called into head office by my boss basically asking what the fuck is wrong with you, everyone is worried about you, I grew a beard and lost a ton of weight, it was a humiliating moment for me having been at the top of my game in my job for so long and was very close to losing my job, my livelihood. Christmas was a horror show and did not see a light, I didn't want to hang around if this was the way things were going to continue. Thankfully I feel very different today, im not 100% but i'm close.

The turning point for me was finding Swole Source and cds posts and protocol. Not overnight, its hard and takes time but improvements do come. I love how this forum approaches PFS, there's no talk of doom, there's no you're fucked forever, there's none of that negativity. Im my opinion that minsdset is half the battle along with applying the protocol. Almost everyone you come across on Prop Help is not improving or getting worse, these guys dont realise they are standing in their own way and are bringing everyone else down with them, I still blame the admins of these sites as their prophecies of doom have a hugely negative effect on new guys that join up and believe what they are reading. Sadly, many young guys are gone that bought into that doom, fucking tragic.

Finally whats really helped me is to stop trying to understand PFS, it's something that nobody fully understands and much valuable time is wasted going down that road, Durantia hit on that in a recent post and I fully agree. Propecia is a seriously dangerous drug and should be removed from the market but to recover putting those thoughts aside and just chipping away with protocol is essential, also ive limited my time visiting the site, as much as I love this community it has helped me to limit my visits and keep my mind on life and living, ive gone from a few times a day to once or twice a week, its helped me anyway.

Im not 100% but a hell of a lot better and firmly believe I will come out of this in a better place physically than I was before I started. God bless you CD, you are doing a serious service to your fellow man by running this community the way you have, which has in my opinion saved lives, if you are ever in Ireland I owe you a pint of Guinness.

Cheers lads

JimmyCongratulations my friend you are well on your way to recovery.

You know what you need to do and you just have to keep on doing it. You are going to be absolutely amazed at how good you can actually feel on a daily basis once you blow past the PFS stage of things and keep going into the alpha stage. Words can't describe it.

These are the kind of posts that make it all worthwhile to me.

If I'm ever in Ireland, I'll take you up on your offer!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

coppersocks
09-20-2017, 02:24 PM
Hi Lads

Cheers lads

JimmySeriously great to see this post from you JJ, really good too to hear that you're well on your way to being out of it. I guarantee that are course of RAndro would put you over the line at this stage but even if you don't it won't be long. You're bang on about solve PFS and PH, those places are literally costing people their lives unnecessarily and it's a fucking tragedy and it's that kind of misinformation that has caused me promise myself that I will to never turn down anyone looking for help in navigating PFS. CD has done a great thing here, to the extent that we can say that people's lives will be saved, they really will.
Anyway keep going man, it's a great feeling when you feel that your finally putting it in the rearview it really is. I'll see you there.

EDIT: I'm joining yas for the pint when it happens!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

jimmyjonas
09-20-2017, 02:54 PM
Ha, i'm buying when the pints happen Copper! yourself and CD have been a huge support to me. I just read your last post, great to read to you're well on your way man, seriously. I'm keeping that R Andro in mind and will hit it in coming months to put me over the line but even without I'm feeling fucking good. Cheers lads

jacknap
09-20-2017, 02:54 PM
congrats jimmyjonas on your progress. i too would love to get in on that pint and I'm a musician too, we could jam ;)

coppersocks
09-20-2017, 02:57 PM
congrats jimmyjonas on your progress. i too would love to get in on that pint and I'm a musician too, we could jam ;)Fuck it, I'll break the old guitar out too. We'll all get leathered and have a jam!😁

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Cdsnuts
09-20-2017, 02:58 PM
Having pints of Guinness in Ireland with some Irishmen is something I'd be able to cross off my bucket list.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Durantia37
09-20-2017, 10:35 PM
Hi Lads

Cheers lads

Jimmy

Congrats man.

Swill
09-20-2017, 11:55 PM
Also a musician and just across the pond from Ireland in Wales, so keep me in the fucking loop too ;-)

Great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dandynamo10
09-21-2017, 01:41 AM
Hi Lads

Cheers lads

Jimmy

well done mate!!

Cdsnuts
09-25-2017, 02:53 PM
Also a musician and just across the pond from Ireland in Wales, so keep me in the fucking loop too ;-)

Great work!

I never knew you were a musician Swill! All this time....

jacknap
09-25-2017, 06:53 PM
lol I feel like a disproportionate amount of pfs sufferers are musicians as good hair is stereo typically associated with the rockstar look and therefore more likely to use dht blockers to prevent hair loss..

Swill
09-26-2017, 12:57 AM
I never knew you were a musician Swill! All this time....

Yeah man, haven't been active for a few years but I have been in a couple of bands, rock and roll type stuff. Recorded a couple of EP's and an album and done a few U.K. tours too... I bet our old MySpace page from the band I was most successful with is still up possibly, but can't access it through my phone...

Www.myspace.com/thealternativeending

Can email you a couple of tracks if you're interested man :-)

Swill
09-26-2017, 12:58 AM
Oh also, my wife is very musical, as is all her family... she's a relative of Jonny Cash...

I robbed her of a cool as fuck surname, definitely should have taken that when we got married haha!

Cdsnuts
09-26-2017, 12:02 PM
Yeah man, haven't been active for a few years but I have been in a couple of bands, rock and roll type stuff. Recorded a couple of EP's and an album and done a few U.K. tours too... I bet our old MySpace page from the band I was most successful with is still up possibly, but can't access it through my phone...

Www.myspace.com/thealternativeending

Can email you a couple of tracks if you're interested man :-)

Yeah dude! Send them my way. Would love to see what you got!

I knew you were into music, but I can't believe after all of our chats it never came up? Or maybe it did and I just don't remember?

Cdsnuts
09-26-2017, 12:05 PM
Oh also, my wife is very musical, as is all her family... she's a relative of Jonny Cash...

I robbed her of a cool as fuck surname, definitely should have taken that when we got married haha!

STOP!!??

Are you serious? Now I'm gushing like a tween at a boy band concert.....lol.

I love me some Jonny Cash! What is the relation? Yeah, it may have been worth being emasculated to take that name....ha ha

jimmyjonas
09-27-2017, 03:16 PM
Cheers Swill and all for the comments, and Swill that is a seriously cool story about Johnny Cash! I'm a big fan of his. To Jacknap, yes I've noticed that there are a lot of musicians here, Vanity plays a big part, you want to stay looking young, it's a big part of that world, you go past your sell by date pretty quickly, it's part of what got me into trouble with Fin anyway, however we've all learned the hard way that fucking with Mother Nature is not the way to go and we've all paid a high price for that.

One good thing about this whole PFS Shitstorm is that i've learned to focus on what's actually important in life and have realised the folly of my old ways, stressing about hair etc and how insane it is to take a chemical that interferes with the flow of nature. Not that there's anything wrong with wanting to look our best, but taking drugs at the risk of damaging our health because of Vanity is in hindsight, insane. Now I could not give a flying fuck about my hair, it's totally unimportant to me, all that matters is health and peace of mind.

Swill
09-30-2017, 03:13 PM
STOP!!??

Are you serious? Now I'm gushing like a tween at a boy band concert.....lol.

I love me some Jonny Cash! What is the relation? Yeah, it may have been worth being emasculated to take that name....ha ha

Sorry bro, life took over and be off the grid for a few days so only now seeing this!

Haha yup its true, I actually have some of the Cash family over with me visiting now... The relation isn't immediate, but not too far away, a 2nd or 3rd cousin thing... I'm not really sure how the non-immediate cousin classification thing works lol. We were actually invited to a 'Cash family reunion' at the beginning of the summer but we couldnt make it over due to logistics... that would have been cool.

Yeah I feel for my wife, the Williams name is nowhere near as cool as the Cash one :p

Will dig up some mp3's of some old tracks from one of the albums and mail it over to you bro!

jimmyjonas
12-16-2017, 08:39 AM
Hi Guys,

I’m checking in with an update and also wanted to wish all of you a very happy Christmas.

I’ve been doing really good, just for total clarity I’m going to outline my symptoms as I was a little vague when I started here and I do think this helps guys starting to see exact symptoms and also to prove that they are not permanent

Took Fin for less than a week in October 2016, on fourth day I woke up to find my genitals completely numb, That was just the beginning of the shit storm, I suffered severe anxiety/depression after this and bouts of insomnia over the next number of months, the longest I went without sleep was approx four days, but most often i might sleep an hour or two a night for a good five months. I felt permanently spaced out. I lost weight rapidly and face went gaunt, I also began to notice my penis curve to left and become narrower and shorter, I wasn’t able to have sex and trying to get turned was just not working. I became suicidal and rang hotlines a number of times looking for help and also tried to place myself in a mental health facility, I then attempted suicide with vodka and some pills, not enough to kill myself but i passed out at a riverbank and thankfully woke up, I am ashamed of this as life is a great gift and I very nearly threw it away, but I just didn’t want to live like that anymore, like half a man. I clearly remember the night I did it, it was after reading posts on PH and one that Mew had previously posted, one of his scary scientific ones, you know the usual sides are permanent etc and we’ve found the enzyme in the rat has been permanently down modulated or whatever the fuck! you guys know what I’m talking about there, i’m not good with the science of this and frankly it always scared the shit out of me and I just said fuck this, enough, I am doomed. That is why I hate PH so much. I almost lost my life over it.

Following this, things didn't get better, i tried uros, shrinks, endos, none could help me, endo was good but gave me more spritual guidance, i do remember him saying my pulse was through the roof yet I appeared very calm, I said this is what its been like for months basically a four/five month long panic attack. I had seen the odd post on ph and solve pfs about cd and I joined up but I was still extremely fucked up and not helping myself by logging into the other forums.

I have been consistently on the program since May of this year minus prohormones and my current symptoms are

Sensitivity on penis shaft - much better
Weight- stable and healthy
Sleep - 7 hours a night
Libido - much better, not raging but I had zero for 6/7 months and slowly but surely has crept back, I want to have sex again and can.

The only lingering symptoms I have are curvature and slight size/girth loss. I am totally cool about them because I get that these take time and I've researched ED sites so I’m going to incorporate some training to straighten out the auld Junk!

The most important aspect of CDs method in my opinion is positivity, I really do, if that isn’t right forget any treatments.

One very interesting observation I have made is earlier in the week when that rat posted all that shit about cd I went back and logged into PH, immediately my anxiety went up, heart rate went up and interestingly I started getting bad Ball Ache whilst reading the posts fucking weird I know but true, its like our bodies hold onto stress which then manifests as a physical symptom, that night I also couldn’t sleep, so it’s no surprise if you are logging in there daily your not going to be feeling good. I really think this aspect of PFS is huge and overlooked or not a comfortable topic for the admins at PH. I do plan on posting on PH and Solve PFS when I fully recover as it’s important that new guys hear this and there are a lot of good guys there too who tried to help me in the beginning, now is not just the right time for that.

So looking ahead I see myself being fully recovered by summer 2018, that’s my goal and then go on a holiday to the states, I love traveling and the U.S is my favorite country to visit, I’ve been many times so it will be a great reward to myself at the end of this PFS bollox!

I again want to express my thanks to CD and to all you guys, your posts are like therapy, I do love it here. So positive and great information from kind helpful dudes. I know some criticize CD for being harsh at times however I think he is correct in his approach, a tough love approach, if the site started getting into ‘’oh yeah me too i have bad water weight too my god how terrible we’re doomed instead of saying get your fucking ass to the fucking gym, ha etc etc the site would quickly descend into anarchy. It’s important that here continues this way as it’s a lifesaver, it really is and the negativity is a cancer that must be stomped out.

Happy Christmas brothers, I plan to log out here until the new year and wish you all the absolute best in your road to recovery

Peace

Jimmy

sunny1
12-17-2017, 03:30 AM
Hi Guys,

I’m checking in with an update and also wanted to wish all of you a very happy Christmas.

I’ve been doing really good, just for total clarity I’m going to outline my symptoms as I was a little vague when I started here and I do think this helps guys starting to see exact symptoms and also to prove that they are not permanent

Took Fin for less than a week in October 2016, on fourth day I woke up to find my genitals completely numb, That was just the beginning of the shit storm, I suffered severe anxiety/depression after this and bouts of insomnia over the next number of months, the longest I went without sleep was approx four days, but most often i might sleep an hour or two a night for a good five months. I felt permanently spaced out. I lost weight rapidly and face went gaunt, I also began to notice my penis curve to left and become narrower and shorter, I wasn’t able to have sex and trying to get turned was just not working. I became suicidal and rang hotlines a number of times looking for help and also tried to place myself in a mental health facility, I then attempted suicide with vodka and some pills, not enough to kill myself but i passed out at a riverbank and thankfully woke up, I am ashamed of this as life is a great gift and I very nearly threw it away, but I just didn’t want to live like that anymore, like half a man. I clearly remember the night I did it, it was after reading posts on PH and one that Mew had previously posted, one of his scary scientific ones, you know the usual sides are permanent etc and we’ve found the enzyme in the rat has been permanently down modulated or whatever the fuck! you guys know what I’m talking about there, i’m not good with the science of this and frankly it always scared the shit out of me and I just said fuck this, enough, I am doomed. That is why I hate PH so much. I almost lost my life over it.

Following this, things didn't get better, i tried uros, shrinks, endos, none could help me, endo was good but gave me more spritual guidance, i do remember him saying my pulse was through the roof yet I appeared very calm, I said this is what its been like for months basically a four/five month long panic attack. I had seen the odd post on ph and solve pfs about cd and I joined up but I was still extremely fucked up and not helping myself by logging into the other forums.

I have been consistently on the program since May of this year minus prohormones and my current symptoms are

Sensitivity on penis shaft - much better
Weight- stable and healthy
Sleep - 7 hours a night
Libido - much better, not raging but I had zero for 6/7 months and slowly but surely has crept back, I want to have sex again and can.

The only lingering symptoms I have are curvature and slight size/girth loss. I am totally cool about them because I get that these take time and I've researched ED sites so I’m going to incorporate some training to straighten out the auld Junk!

The most important aspect of CDs method in my opinion is positivity, I really do, if that isn’t right forget any treatments.

One very interesting observation I have made is earlier in the week when that rat posted all that shit about cd I went back and logged into PH, immediately my anxiety went up, heart rate went up and interestingly I started getting bad Ball Ache whilst reading the posts fucking weird I know but true, its like our bodies hold onto stress which then manifests as a physical symptom, that night I also couldn’t sleep, so it’s no surprise if you are logging in there daily your not going to be feeling good. I really think this aspect of PFS is huge and overlooked or not a comfortable topic for the admins at PH. I do plan on posting on PH and Solve PFS when I fully recover as it’s important that new guys hear this and there are a lot of good guys there too who tried to help me in the beginning, now is not just the right time for that.

So looking ahead I see myself being fully recovered by summer 2018, that’s my goal and then go on a holiday to the states, I love traveling and the U.S is my favorite country to visit, I’ve been many times so it will be a great reward to myself at the end of this PFS bollox!

I again want to express my thanks to CD and to all you guys, your posts are like therapy, I do love it here. So positive and great information from kind helpful dudes. I know some criticize CD for being harsh at times however I think he is correct in his approach, a tough love approach, if the site started getting into ‘’oh yeah me too i have bad water weight too my god how terrible we’re doomed instead of saying get your fucking ass to the fucking gym, ha etc etc the site would quickly descend into anarchy. It’s important that here continues this way as it’s a lifesaver, it really is and the negativity is a cancer that must be stomped out.

Happy Christmas brothers, I plan to log out here until the new year and wish you all the absolute best in your road to recovery

Peace

Jimmy

congratz on your improvements. please reply to PMs.

jimmyjonas
12-17-2017, 12:09 PM
[QUOTE=sunny1;57815]congratz on your improvements. please reply to PMs.[/QUOTE

Sunny, I did reply to your PM, I asked were you rotating herbs yet? Are you? If you can only afford a few, I would go with it

Cistanche
He shou wu
Tongkat
Shilajit
Pine Pollen Powder daily
L Dopa
Royal Jelly

I supplement daily with vit d, vit c, and magnesium at night.

I’m not saying this is easy, it’s not, it’s a big lifestyle change, well for me it was, I was a big drinker partyer ate shit etc and had to drop all of that which wasn’t easy and lost some people who just couldn’t get why I didn’t want to drink anymore, so yes it’s fucking hard, I became a bit of a hermit to avoid my social scene but I’ve started making nice money teaching guitar, a good clean pastime so I put a lot of my energy into that to keep my mind off PFS, it’s starting to pay off and in time I hope to setup a guitar teaching business, a good pastime or other ways to expend your energy is a very good idea during this bro.

Like I said in my PM our symptoms were almost exactly the same, but I had to make a decision to completely cut off other sites that dragged me down like PH etc, I can’t express that enough, I can’t say anything else really, you should listen to my advice, in fact unplugging from all forums even here and chip away at above is the best advice I can give you, I know you are in a bad spot bro but you have to listen it’s for your own good and you CAN get better.

I wish you all the best

Jimmy

jacknap
12-17-2017, 02:02 PM
it's also a chicken or the egg thing though. the better I get the easier it is to not think of pfs and lurk forums lol.

sunny1
12-18-2017, 12:03 PM
[QUOTE=sunny1;57815]congratz on your improvements. please reply to PMs.[/QUOTE

Sunny, I did reply to your PM, I asked were you rotating herbs yet? Are you? If you can only afford a few, I would go with it

Cistanche
He shou wu
Tongkat
Shilajit
Pine Pollen Powder daily
L Dopa
Royal Jelly

I supplement daily with vit d, vit c, and magnesium at night.

I’m not saying this is easy, it’s not, it’s a big lifestyle change, well for me it was, I was a big drinker partyer ate shit etc and had to drop all of that which wasn’t easy and lost some people who just couldn’t get why I didn’t want to drink anymore, so yes it’s fucking hard, I became a bit of a hermit to avoid my social scene but I’ve started making nice money teaching guitar, a good clean pastime so I put a lot of my energy into that to keep my mind off PFS, it’s starting to pay off and in time I hope to setup a guitar teaching business, a good pastime or other ways to expend your energy is a very good idea during this bro.

Like I said in my PM our symptoms were almost exactly the same, but I had to make a decision to completely cut off other sites that dragged me down like PH etc, I can’t express that enough, I can’t say anything else really, you should listen to my advice, in fact unplugging from all forums even here and chip away at above is the best advice I can give you, I know you are in a bad spot bro but you have to listen it’s for your own good and you CAN get better.

I wish you all the best

Jimmy

thanks jimmy i have started taking pinepollen will incorporate these herbs in my regime