PDA

View Full Version : Hulk WILL recover!

Pages : 1 [2]

Cdsnuts
05-10-2021, 09:28 PM
Rhodiola and Rehmannia are no longer available at Lost Empire?
Anyone know why?
Anyone tried an alternative source with the same or higher quality as LEH?

Old Post, but they are ridiculously strict on their quality control. You're dealing with biological resources and can't always be the same, especially with wild harvested stuff.

Hulk Smash
05-24-2021, 03:09 AM
Old Post, but they are ridiculously strict on their quality control. You're dealing with biological resources and can't always be the same, especially with wild harvested stuff.

Thanks for the reply CD

BTW, I noticed that alcohol consumption greatly increases semen quantity and slightly changes its quality.
Anyone else experience this? Anyone know why it happens?

Michael
05-30-2021, 06:09 AM
Did you recover your bone loss? In face especially?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the reply CD

BTW, I noticed that alcohol consumption greatly increases semen quantity and slightly changes its quality.

How is your bone loss

Cdsnuts
06-02-2021, 05:43 AM
Thanks for the reply CD

You shouldn't be partaking......

I think the gaba agonism brings about the relaxation needed to have a full release.

Hulk Smash
06-30-2021, 04:25 AM
Did you recover your bone loss? In face especially?

- - - Updated - - -

How is your bone loss

It seems to have stopped...overall stability in joints has improved and there is little to no pain when gripping or pushing.

No update on bone mass(appositional).
Growth has been insignificant, if any. But, I am very early into a proper consistent recovery.
I would expect to see noticeable growth years from now, perhaps 2-3 years. (I'm hoping sooner)
However, this is not easy to achieve, it requires a very disciplined lifestyle. Even then, I've only seen one recovery mentioning bone improvement.
First I have to attain a positive Bone feedback loop, then I have to strictly maintain it and there are many things needed.

Anyway, there is general progress in all other recovery categories.
Keep at it guys, TMO will get us where we need to be, just gotta put the work in.

Hulk Smash
07-01-2021, 05:46 AM
@CD

Do you know if boosting DHT naturally is possible without the Prohormone cycle?

Is the natural boost noticeable? Or will it take a long time to achieve?

Wondering if I should attempt natural first or go straight to cycle.

Hulk Smash
07-02-2021, 10:13 PM
@CD

I think I found the answer to these questions...

Its possible to boost "naturally" but will probably take longer.

I put naturally in quotes because the PH gives the boost in the same way as some herbs, correct?

The advantage of PH is the dose is more easily measured and takes out the guess work along with avoiding possible overload of everything else in the herbs.

James897
07-06-2021, 11:28 AM
Try some growth hormone peptides bro, like ipamorelin

Hulk Smash
07-09-2021, 07:00 AM
Anyone eating sorghum?
What form/brand?

Hulk Smash
07-09-2021, 11:04 AM
Adding grape seed and gaba into the mix.
What dose, how often should I take them?

I'm hovering at 85-90% recovered.
This remaining 10% feels impossible smh.

HOPE
07-09-2021, 11:14 AM
Adding grape seed and gaba into the mix.
What dose, how often should I take them?

I'm hovering at 85-90% recovered.
This remaining 10% feels impossible smh.

What’s left for you?

Hulk Smash
07-09-2021, 05:37 PM
What’s left for you?

Mostly sexual side-effects. No MW, no random erections, etc...

And my boys size fluctuate, made a point to check periodically...very weird
Has anyone recovered from shrinkage?

Many guys have said sexual sides are the last to go and take a while...Im wondering how long though.

I'm thinking of taking thyroid support because I know its still lacking a bit. I rather not use a crutch for thyroid, but I dont know if its still to early in my recovery to consider or if it will cause shut down.

HOPE
07-09-2021, 05:41 PM
Iodine?

Hulk Smash
07-09-2021, 06:00 PM
Forksohli or Forksolin

Maxout777
07-09-2021, 07:36 PM
Mostly sexual side-effects. No MW, no random erections, etc...

And my boys size fluctuate, made a point to check periodically...very weird
Has anyone recovered from shrinkage?

Many guys have said sexual sides are the last to go and take a while...Im wondering how long though.

I'm thinking of taking thyroid support because I know its still lacking a bit. I rather not use a crutch for thyroid, but I dont know if its still to early in my recovery to consider or if it will cause shut down.

Do you have any thyroid blood tests? Of all the hormones, I'd say bloods in this area are the most relevant. I would do a full panel, too (TSH, FT4, FT3, RT3, Thyroid Antibodies).

Hulk Smash
07-10-2021, 03:32 AM
Do you have any thyroid blood tests? Of all the hormones, I'd say bloods in this area are the most relevant. I would do a full panel, too (TSH, FT4, FT3, RT3, Thyroid Antibodies).

I dont have any thyroid tests. I know something is still off because of a few lines(ridges) in my nails. The lines have almost disappeared compared to before, but they are still present.
Also the shortness of breathe feeling is gone.

I'm gonna stick it out for a few more weeks, adding a bit more iodine and selenium.
What dosage do you/other guys take?

I'll see where I'm at in a few weeks.

Also, any recommendations for interrupted sleep? I still have nights where I wake 3-5 times.

Hulk Smash
07-10-2021, 03:36 AM
About my boys, I will say that I have moments of odd sensation. An odd tingle or vibration is the best way I can describe it. Not painful. Anyone else experience this when recovering?

Hulk Smash
07-11-2021, 01:13 PM
Anyone tried Beef Brain Supplement?
What was your experience?

Hulk Smash
07-12-2021, 06:02 AM
Maxout777 Cdsnuts

I will get the full panel done asap.

Have you guys seen more cases of underactive thyroid or Hashimoto?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone tried Beef Brain Supplement?
What was your experience?

Reading online theres warning of rare possibility madcow disease from eating organs...

I think I will still try the beef organ supplement.

Hulk Smash
07-12-2021, 06:45 AM
Forksohli or Forksolin
HOPE
Correction, its not those supplements. I was thinking of dessicated thyroid but after reviewing info again, I will stick to the recommended protocol instead.

I will just add in L-Tyrosine daily.
Should have more improvement.

Ravmeena
07-12-2021, 07:57 AM
About my boys, I will say that I have moments of odd sensation. An odd tingle or vibration is the best way I can describe it. Not painful. Anyone else experience this when recovering?

Yes bro I also got that tingle sensation for 4-5 days before I got hit by COVID

Ravmeena
07-12-2021, 10:46 AM
After reading it it looks like I made it look like COVID symptom but my COVID experience was about 1 month after it so sorry for my English and making it look like COVID symptom. I think it is due to the good amount of testosterone producing in testicles. Just my theory.

Hulk Smash
07-13-2021, 05:22 AM
After reading it it looks like I made it look like COVID symptom but my COVID experience was about 1 month after it so sorry for my English and making it look like COVID symptom. I think it is due to the good amount of testosterone producing in testicles. Just my theory.

Thanks for the clarification.
Hopefully it is a sign of testosterone production and things turning back on. 💪🏼

Hulk Smash
07-13-2021, 10:14 AM
Any recommended brand of Sorghum flour?

Maxout777
07-14-2021, 07:00 AM
Maxout777 Cdsnuts

- - - Updated - - -

Reading online theres warning of rare possibility madcow disease from eating organs...

Generally in today's world, underactive thyroid is usually driven in highest prevalence by Hashimoto's. Hashimoto's is an "auto immune" condition, but a lot of people can get it in remission and/or nonexistent through gut health improvements.

Hulk Smash
07-14-2021, 11:39 AM
Maxout777
Thanks.
Im cutting back on iodine.
Gonna take it only twice per week, due to warnings about excess iodine causing damage/malfunction. And I'm gonna guess most of us don't have Hashi.

Cdsnuts
07-14-2021, 01:20 PM
Maxout777 Cdsnuts

- - - Updated - - -

In regards to under active thyroid, you can either cycle (The PH increase effectiveness of T3) or you can add in This :Iodoral (https://amzn.to/3hGMoJg)

As you heal, you'll eventually have no need for either.

Cdsnuts
07-14-2021, 01:32 PM
@CD

You can do it naturally but as you said, time and convenience is going to be an issue.

Cycle. It will only help in all areas you're lacking. You've been here for awhile now. Time to pull the trigger bro.

Hulk Smash
08-12-2021, 03:31 PM
Any way to increase HCG without injection?

Hulk Smash
08-12-2021, 08:32 PM
Is HCG boosting worth trying for recovery?

MungYarlon
08-13-2021, 05:06 AM
Any way to increase HCG without injection?

HCG mimics the role of LH in men. So increasing LH would be the way to go

Cdsnuts
08-23-2021, 10:54 AM
Is HCG boosting worth trying for recovery?

Let me see if I understand this:

You won't use a topical PRO hormone, but you're totally fine with injecting HCG sub Q? Lol.

Bro....stick to the protocol. Pull the trigger, run the cycle.

As an fyi...you can desensitise your leydig cells by using too much or too often pharmaceutical HCG.

Hulk Smash
08-23-2021, 09:05 PM
Thanks for the HCG warning.

I have the PH now, just not sure if I'm fully at a level where it's best to start applying it.

Its probably just overthinking as I've done before that has me hesitant.

I will update results asap.

Cdsnuts
08-23-2021, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the HCG warning.

I have the PH now, just not sure if I'm fully at a level where it's best to start applying it.

Its probably just overthinking as I've done before that has me hesitant.

I will update results asap.

It's TIME. It's been years bro.......YEARS. You shouldn't be here anymore man. Don't you want to go live your life? Just trust me and run the damn cycle!!! You can thank me later.