PDA

View Full Version : BPS discontinuing Dermacrine

Strong_Guy_
12-29-2016, 02:30 PM
Heads up, just got confirmation from BPS today that they are discontinuing Dermacrine. I didn't get an answer to why, but I noticed on their website it is no longer listed under products so I inquired about it. I'm hopeful there may be a good replacement in the works but for anyone who still follows this forum that likes it, you might want to stock up.

delsolrob
12-29-2016, 02:38 PM
I talked to the owner of BPS a little before Christmas to talk about this. There's not a lot behind it, but making "cosmetics" is risky, if you're not careful with your marketing.

Strong_Guy_
12-29-2016, 03:01 PM
I wondered if that had something to do with it. I know PP had that issue with androenhance before the shutdown.

Strong_Guy_
12-31-2016, 10:15 AM
So Rob, is there anything new coming down the pipeline from BPS that you heard? It's a shame Dermacrine is on its way out but at least Sustain Alpha looks like it's sticking around. I've noticed some of their other products like Endosurge, Adrenosurge, Elimistane, etc. are all now discontinued. Endosurge has always been a staple for me during PCT, so that sucks. There's really not much left as far as a product line now, that's what made me think maybe there were some new things coming.

Cdsnuts
12-31-2016, 05:38 PM
Just a reminder, I have a bottle that I'm never going to use and one with a quarter of the product left in it that I would include with it as well.

I mean, as far as dermacrine is concerned, it's contents are all still legal, so I wonder why they are deciding to discontinue?

WesleyInman
01-02-2017, 10:47 AM
Thanks for the heads up.

I had alot of positive feedback on this product over the past few years from Clients, so it is sad to see it go, even though I don't personally use it.