PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with PFS and specifically reduced penile sensitivity

jimmyjonas
12-28-2016, 08:25 AM
Hi Guys

New here, great forum wish I found it straight away, I have been dealing with pfs for just over three months now, took 1.25 of Propecia for four days and on fifth woke up with numbness down below on penis shaft as in if something touches it it doesn't sense it's being touched, can still feel a pinch and hot and cold to a small extent. I've given it time but it's not shifting, what bothers me most is that it just feels weird down below like an emptiness and that's constant.

I've waited around long enough giving it time and now I am ready to get on a protocol and tackle it head on and look at ways to improve the sensitivity, can anyone give me a steer on the best way to tackle numbness down below.

I love the positivity of this forum and looking forward to getting on the road to recovery

Thanks guys

Jimmy

Cdsnuts
01-05-2017, 03:50 PM
Hi Guys

New here, great forum wish I found it straight away, I have been dealing with pfs for just over three months now, took 1.25 of Propecia for four days and on fifth woke up with numbness down below on penis shaft as in if something touches it it doesn't sense it's being touched, can still feel a pinch and hot and cold to a small extent. I've given it time but it's not shifting, what bothers me most is that it just feels weird down below like an emptiness and that's constant.

I've waited around long enough giving it time and now I am ready to get on a protocol and tackle it head on and look at ways to improve the sensitivity, can anyone give me a steer on the best way to tackle numbness down below.

I love the positivity of this forum and looking forward to getting on the road to recovery

Thanks guys

Jimmy

Welcome.

I moved this post to the PFS section as we TRY and keep all the pfs stuff under wraps over here as to not litter the board with it.

Are you familiar with the regimen?