PDA

View Full Version : What Pre-Workout Are you Using in 2017??

WesleyInman
01-09-2017, 09:55 AM
Guys I know alot of us use the same stuff, what are you guys using these days??

I am using Dust Extreme, Ultimate Orange DMAA, Mesomorph and M1 by TLM.

Anyone else have other good options we might not be aware of??

Maxout777
01-10-2017, 12:01 PM
Currently running some Conqu3r Unleashed by OL but it's not doing a whole lot for me. Nice product for pumps but not a lot of kick. Would be interested in branching out on my next purchase.

Grape Ape
01-10-2017, 01:55 PM
Olympus Labs Tr1umph + PES High Volume + COP +Cordyceps Militaris

I don't enjoy high stim pres, and prefer solid proven ingredient profiles. If I do need a little pick me up its caffiene + Ephedrine, but I take that most days anyway.

Strong_Guy_
01-10-2017, 03:56 PM
Cup of coffee is it for me pre-workout. I used to be a big fan of DMAA but felt I was starting to get dependant on it too much. Haven't used a real pre-workout in a couple years, caffeine seems to work just fine anymore.

Maxout777
01-10-2017, 07:37 PM
Cup of coffee is it for me pre-workout. I used to be a big fan of DMAA but felt I was starting to get dependant on it too much. Haven't used a real pre-workout in a couple years, caffeine seems to work just fine anymore.

I usually just go with coffee too. I switched to a real preworkout this time and I think coffee works better for the get up and go factor. Only benefit of the preworkout is the enhanced pump.

mahatma
01-11-2017, 08:17 AM
don't have one yet for 2017 - like the ape I don't care for over stim and hate jitters and the crash afterwards. Last one used was Ritual, had a descent flavor and was enjoyable. I've been concerned with the artificial colors and chemical additives which have kept me away from most brands lately.

Wes87
01-18-2017, 12:15 AM
Been using Jp8x Hardcore from Get Diesel. Stuff gives me a nice kick in the sack haha

delsolrob
01-18-2017, 02:48 AM
Olympus Labs Tr1umph + PES High Volume + COP +Cordyceps Militaris

I don't enjoy high stim pres, and prefer solid proven ingredient profiles. If I do need a little pick me up its caffiene + Ephedrine, but I take that most days anyway.

holy crap man, that's a lot to take pre workout.

don't have one yet for 2017 - like the ape I don't care for over stim and hate jitters and the crash afterwards. Last one used was Ritual, had a descent flavor and was enjoyable. I've been concerned with the artificial colors and chemical additives which have kept me away from most brands lately.

I used to love All-In by Raw Dynamix (PN)...with a cup of coffee. But, I've been using half a scoop of Mesomorph recently...more than that is too much stim.

From what I've heard though, that Ultimate Orange from Wes is some LEGIT stuff

hossam
01-18-2017, 03:55 AM
Ultimate orange is very powerful stuff, also HMP supplementation pre workout makes me go on non stop training

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

delsolrob
01-18-2017, 05:23 AM
Ultimate orange is very powerful stuff, also HMP supplementation pre workout makes me go on non stop training

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad to see you here, buddy!

somm
01-18-2017, 11:39 AM
The Ultimate Orange that Wes had is some good stuff! I've got one tub left of the original and had it up on eBay for sale and it got pulled within hours unfortunately. Those guys are in top of it lol

Swill
01-18-2017, 04:07 PM
Coffee for me, back in the day used No-Xplode (don't know if its with you guys in the States? can't remember manufacturer, came in bright red packaging) but it didn't do much for me and you got a tolerance for it damn quick.

Cdsnuts
01-18-2017, 05:56 PM
The Ultimate Orange that Wes had is some good stuff! I've got one tub left of the original and had it up on eBay for sale and it got pulled within hours unfortunately. Those guys are in top of it lol

Loved the UOJ. I can't remember the main stim in it that was banned, but aside from making me feel great on the come up, I would have a real shitty come down from it. Only down side to that for me.

K8668B
02-28-2017, 04:30 AM
Coffee. Thinking of switching back to C4 though.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-08-2017, 09:38 PM
Kraken by Sparta (https://www.socal-nutrition.com/products/kraken) is getting some solid feedback...it's the fastest selling pre workout we've had.

Maxout777
03-08-2017, 09:39 PM
Kraken by Sparta is getting some solid feedback...it's the fastest selling pre workout we've had.
I looked into that stuff....Looks pretty bad ass. I may give it a try after I finish this tub of ESP.

Freepressright
03-14-2017, 12:27 PM
Pre-Jym 2.0 -- well, not at the moment. Trying to kick the caffeine for a while. Receptors are totally burned out.

Cdsnuts
03-14-2017, 12:33 PM
Pre-Jym 2.0 -- well, not at the moment. Trying to kick the caffeine for a while. Receptors are totally burned out.
Well holy s***... Look who it is...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

WesleyInman
03-14-2017, 12:35 PM
Been using Primarily Ultimate Orange Juiced myself..

Here and there the Dust Extreme but I find if I take it on too empty of a stomach it has been making me super hypoglycemic..

Now that it is off the market, I'll probably grab a container of Mesomorph Tutti Frutti here shortly-

SoCal-Nutrition
03-15-2017, 02:52 PM

yes, glad to see you back over here!

bighulksmash
04-09-2017, 09:44 AM
Ready for war by get diesel and nos ether by get diesel. Also using Baiba in grape juice pwo as well.

delsolrob
06-13-2017, 12:40 PM
Wes, you making more UOJ?

Cdsnuts
06-13-2017, 02:24 PM
Wes, you making more UOJ?

Stuff was bomb