PDA

View Full Version : Virtus & Invictimizing Bodyfat by way of the IRONLEGION by HokiePride 2017

HokiePride
01-17-2017, 04:59 AM
First and foremost I must thank @IronLegion for a great opportunity to run such special products. Especially, at a time where I'm coming out of some deep issues involving my family and work. By the grace of God I've come out of it unscathed and being restored wholly by God himself. My apologies if you don't believe. I had to give thanks to him for everything that he has brought my family and I through following a tumultuous few years beginning 2015-beginning 2017. Don't ever say to yourself no matter what your experiencing things can be worse because actually they can be. It's not something you need to speak into your life.

Back to the original thought. This is a new beginning, a new chapter. I'm planning on competing for the first time in a year since dropping a 405lb BB on my chest during competition. No, I wasn't hurt but it was full of patrons and somewhat gasping and embarrassing. It was due to all the chalk everyone piled up on the bar prior to my lift. I didn't realize it. I was so focused on the lift. Anyways, prior to that I came off a surgery following rupturing my flexor tendon in my left hand during a semi pro football game. Again, there are many details to the last two years, this was just the physical part I'm explaining. There is much more but that's for another discussion.

Fast forward to today, I'm closing in on a 455lb bench in competition. We shall see February 18th, which is now a month away. This run with Invictus and Virtus will help to continue slimming me down and peeling away bf like butter. There is a lot of muscle under that shell. I feel them and almost see them poking through, literally. You will see once I post pics to the log tonight or tomorrow as promised. I won;t weigh myself until competition. This product can be the catalyst to boost my gains/bf loss. I'm excited to see how it helps. I used Invictus in the past but never these two at the same time. It will be interesting. By the way, i will ensure to update almost daily whether it's a good word,. workout or motivation. Stay tuned and remain close, this is going to be fun.

Age- 43
Weight- 365lbs {Last Measured May 2016 from 379.1lbs}
Height- 6'5
BF%- Too High

Dosing:
I'll be applying .5ml of both Virtus and Invictus twice daily. Once AM and once PM unless told otherwise.

Goals/Routine:
My goal for this run is 100% recomp. I'm very happy with my strength currently and I'd like to tone up a bit in the upcoming months.

Here's my current rundown....same as "WesB's"

M-Legs
T-Chest/arms
W-Cardio/abs
T-Deadlifts/back
F-Shoulders
S-Cardio/abs(sometimes another chest day)
S-Off day

SoCal-Nutrition
01-17-2017, 05:01 AM
Thanks Hokie, very glad to have you here!

Will be following along, for sure!

delsolrob
01-17-2017, 05:05 AM
yes! thank you, bud for coming over here!

I'm really looking forward to see how you think Virtus stacks with Invictus! Hokie also had great success with a solo log of Invictus last year...logged on AM.

Wes87
01-18-2017, 10:49 PM
Niiice, subbed buddy:cool:

delsolrob
01-18-2017, 10:55 PM
Can't wait for more action...I know Wes is already liking this run ;)

HokiePride
01-23-2017, 03:00 PM
1/18

Just a teaser. Nuudes meaning upper body coming tomorrow. This was my beginning 2017 pic I finally offered social media. Again, this is a long time coming since I've been working on slimming down. I'm not your average 365lb guy. All done naturally. While most bulk and cut I've unintentionally bulked for years and been cutting ever since. Probably longest cut in history in an attempt to not disrupt strength. Sure I could drop the weights and go full retard on the cardio then I would look like Gomer Pile. Let's face it, size is hard to come by. Thank you McDonalds. Once I learned how to use my size to build muscle it got easy from there. The hard part is stripping away the bf and maintaining strength. This is where Invictus & Virtus comes in.

Back to this post, before I was so rudly interrupted at work to go take a hearing and mask fit test. Geezz, ROFL. Hope you are here to criticize, inspire or drop a comment or two on the content. This by far will be my best log yet. I hope to take this to an epic level with training, physique and strength. Strength by the way isn't always measured by the weight you lift but by the character you have and standards you live by.

Dose Day 1 PM
.5ml PM(both products post shower, pre work)

- - - Updated - - -

1/19

Dose:
AM/PM Both Products Virtus/Invictus @ .5ml

Workout: { This was a short workout due to switching schedules from Daylight to Night within 24hrs}
Lat pull down: 4 sets 12-16 reps
Single arm chest supported row: 4 sets 10-12 reps each arm, 3Plates Each Side.
Low Cable Row: 4 sets 10-12 reps
Lat Pull Over: 4 sets 12-16 reps
Bicep Drop Set: 55, 45, 35, 25 lbs x 10-12 reps

- - - Updated - - -

1/20

1/20

Dose:
.5ml AM/.5ml PM(both products)

Chest Day:

Incline bench: Warm Up
Barx30, Barx30
135x30x3, 225x20x3, 315x12x3