PDA

View Full Version : Herb Cycling Rotation

rmoore
01-23-2017, 10:17 AM
Hello All

I'm at a point where I will begin my herb rotation next week. I have 12 herbs and will order a few more this week. I will have all the ones from Lost Empire but where can I get the others like royal jelly, tribulus, suma root, butea superba, catauba bark, muira puma and iodine from that is reliable source? Also I would like to see how others are rotating their herbs in what order and ones they take everyday. On a side note I started today taking a balanced coffee ( Ray Peat) with my breakfast which was nice. I will take it again at 2:30 PM. First time taking caffeine in 5 years.

Maxout777
01-23-2017, 10:24 AM
There's no set order you need to take them in. I dose mine once in the morning before work with some coffee, and once when I return in the afternoon before my workout with coffee again. The only herbs I take daily from the list are Pine Pollen, Lions Mane, and Suma Root.

rmoore
01-23-2017, 10:30 AM
Thanks Max where did you get your suma root? also I eat breakfast at 6:30 am and at 7:00 am I drink my balanced coffee (4oz with collegen, cane sugar and milk) can I take my herbs with my coffee even though I ate breakfast? Thanks

Maxout777
01-23-2017, 12:51 PM
I've used Barlowes and Swanson's for Suma Root. And I would take the herbs before breakfast. I also used a Hawaii Pharm tincture for Suma Root once before too but it's pricy.

Cdsnuts
02-03-2017, 06:25 PM
Hello All

I'm at a point where I will begin my herb rotation next week. I have 12 herbs and will order a few more this week. I will have all the ones from Lost Empire but where can I get the others like royal jelly, tribulus, suma root, butea superba, catauba bark, muira puma and iodine from that is reliable source? Also I would like to see how others are rotating their herbs in what order and ones they take everyday. On a side note I started today taking a balanced coffee ( Ray Peat) with my breakfast which was nice. I will take it again at 2:30 PM. First time taking caffeine in 5 years.

If you're still too sensitive to caffeine, then don't use it. It does help bring the quality of the herb out, but if it's going to cause you negative effects, it's not worth it.