PDA

View Full Version : Pfs symptoms and relief from symptoms

Betweenjobs
02-01-2017, 10:56 PM
32 year old male from Canada. Used finasteride for a short period of time for maybe two weeks tops at a time twice about six years ago. Iimmediately felt the medication taking affect after administrating pill and knew there was something not right.
Since then I have been slowly and I mean slowly getting worse . At first the symptoms were so minor that it was possible too go on day to day but I knew something about me was off. But at the time I was drinking a lot with friends and hanging out with girls and having a good time so I wasn't able to confirm whether or not it was my lifestyle or finasteride, I kept telling myself I was okay it's your lifestyle and one day you ll quit the drinking and everything will be alright . And for a long time I dealt with my worsening stages .

Betweenjobs
02-02-2017, 12:47 AM
My symptoms.

I ve been lucky. I only had negative sexual sides when I was taking the meds which occurred within the first couple days and lasted a little while after discontinuing not long though maybe a month. Haven't had any since.
But I have had loads of other mental and physical issues that I've slowly developed in the last couple years that are remarkably consistent with everyone's I have read about. Anxiety, depression, emotional flatness, cognitive impairment, insomnia, memory problems . These worsened when my gut issues started. Which have been , food allergies to gluten, sugar ,caffeine , alcohol mostly . I developed an itchy butt hole on top off everything due to the yeast overgrowth from a malfunctioning thyroid and unbalanced system. Which contributed to more stress and less sleep at night. This is when I started researching and trying to find help. My doctor was no help at all, I believe everyone here knows that story well and how frustrating it is.
I came across Cds regime and study it well researched it and read other recovery stories who used his guidance. Cd has done a great service for us all by shedding light on this problem and by putting together steps on how to prepare yourself to fight this disease. Everyone who uses it and is grinding it out, you are strong and keep it up I believe it could can work for you. Me on the other hand it has been too difficult to grind out. I need eveything that you have to eliminate in the regime or at least it makes me feel better, even the gluten which ironically makes my symptoms worse and i am intelorent to most of the supps etc it just wasn't for me and I still like drinkkg. I'll take a Crack at it again if all else fails not looking forward to it I know it's tough . I went through bad gluten withdrawal when I started and had worse symptoms. My bloods indicate everything is fine . I believe in my case it is a matter of re balancing my body's homeostasis. I have read a lot of posts and I'm not going to get into the medical lingo in all of it because I hardly understand half of it anyway. This is going to now sound as if some pothead is telling a bad story now but keeping reading . I'm the furthest away from one because i dont enjoy the psychoactive affects from marijuana but I enjoy the relief I get from finasteride symptoms.
I stumbled upon relief while at a good party where I was offered a joint and I took it because I figured how can I possibly feel any worse?. That night turned out to be the turning point in my battle. I felt better than I had in a while , noticeably better mentally . I only had a bit that was all . I got high easily sensitive system , low neuroptotection from pregnenolone I'm sure . Slept great that night. Woke up still relieved from some mental symptoms. After a day or two sides sides came back. Just a band aid, probably . I started dosing 1 10mg ccontaining thc edible candies a day which isn't very much but still got high until I was used it now I don't get very high at all. What I have noticed so far is that my gut issues are mostly gone can tolerate gluten alcohol sugar caffeine etc. With a better gut I have less mental sides also . I sleep better at night and wake up feeling fresh most times .
I feel more emotional. I really think it works for me and would like to know if anyone else would try or has tried and would like share .
Also if it is a bad idea pros cons that sort of thing.
I researched reasons why it works and sounds the mjn has the ability to reestablish signal between the brain and gut axis and repair it. Also for synthesizing hormones . And so on and so fourth all the stuff good for the benefit of a pfs sufferer like myself and many others.
I work out with weights three times a week, have cut way back on drinking considerably, eat much cleaner than I ever , have eating magnesium rich vegetables and plenty of fruit to help with digestion, try to stay positive , try to run and get outside everyday. Supplements are hemp hearts , vitamin d3 and omega fish oils .
10 mg thc daily
And that's it. I'm aware my case may be no where near to some others or it can be close no one knows . All I can say is it today I feel better than I did yesterday.

Cdsnuts
02-03-2017, 06:47 PM
My symptoms.

I ve been lucky. I only had negative sexual sides when I was taking the meds which occurred within the first couple days and lasted a little while after discontinuing not long though maybe a month. Haven't had any since.
But I have had loads of other mental and physical issues that I've slowly developed in the last couple years that are remarkably consistent with everyone's I have read about. Anxiety, depression, emotional flatness, cognitive impairment, insomnia, memory problems . These worsened when my gut issues started. Which have been , food allergies to gluten, sugar ,caffeine , alcohol mostly . I developed an itchy butt hole on top off everything due to the yeast overgrowth from a malfunctioning thyroid and unbalanced system. Which contributed to more stress and less sleep at night. This is when I started researching and trying to find help. My doctor was no help at all, I believe everyone here knows that story well and how frustrating it is.
I came across Cds regime and study it well researched it and read other recovery stories who used his guidance. Cd has done a great service for us all by shedding light on this problem and by putting together steps on how to prepare yourself to fight this disease. Everyone who uses it and is grinding it out, you are strong and keep it up I believe it could can work for you. Me on the other hand it has been too difficult to grind out. I need eveything that you have to eliminate in the regime or at least it makes me feel better, even the gluten which ironically makes my symptoms worse and i am intelorent to most of the supps etc it just wasn't for me and I still like drinkkg. I'll take a Crack at it again if all else fails not looking forward to it I know it's tough . I went through bad gluten withdrawal when I started and had worse symptoms. My bloods indicate everything is fine . I believe in my case it is a matter of re balancing my body's homeostasis. I have read a lot of posts and I'm not going to get into the medical lingo in all of it because I hardly understand half of it anyway. This is going to now sound as if some pothead is telling a bad story now but keeping reading . I'm the furthest away from one because i dont enjoy the psychoactive affects from marijuana but I enjoy the relief I get from finasteride symptoms.
I stumbled upon relief while at a good party where I was offered a joint and I took it because I figured how can I possibly feel any worse?. That night turned out to be the turning point in my battle. I felt better than I had in a while , noticeably better mentally . I only had a bit that was all . I got high easily sensitive system , low neuroptotection from pregnenolone I'm sure . Slept great that night. Woke up still relieved from some mental symptoms. After a day or two sides sides came back. Just a band aid, probably . I started dosing 1 10mg ccontaining thc edible candies a day which isn't very much but still got high until I was used it now I don't get very high at all. What I have noticed so far is that my gut issues are mostly gone can tolerate gluten alcohol sugar caffeine etc. With a better gut I have less mental sides also . I sleep better at night and wake up feeling fresh most times .
I feel more emotional. I really think it works for me and would like to know if anyone else would try or has tried and would like share .
Also if it is a bad idea pros cons that sort of thing.
I researched reasons why it works and sounds the mjn has the ability to reestablish signal between the brain and gut axis and repair it. Also for synthesizing hormones . And so on and so fourth all the stuff good for the benefit of a pfs sufferer like myself and many others.
I work out with weights three times a week, have cut way back on drinking considerably, eat much cleaner than I ever , have eating magnesium rich vegetables and plenty of fruit to help with digestion, try to stay positive , try to run and get outside everyday. Supplements are hemp hearts , vitamin d3 and omega fish oils .
10 mg thc daily
And that's it. I'm aware my case may be no where near to some others or it can be close no one knows . All I can say is it today I feel better than I did yesterday.

Thank you for the kind words.

It's not for everyone unfortunately. Some people just don't have it in them. You gotta be a fighter, that's for sure.

Your symptoms must not be bothering you that bad if you can just live with them.

That just wasn't an option for me.

And...in the future...paragraphs are your friends. More people are likely to read what you write if it is easy to do so.....fyi