PDA

View Full Version : Preg {write-up}

TubZy
02-04-2017, 05:54 PM
Did a short write-up on preg. Pregnenolone - The Master Hormone - Anabolic Apex (http://anabolicapex.com/2017/02/04/pregnenolone/)

Next- will be androsterone and it's relationship with pine pollen.

5 alpha victim
02-05-2017, 04:46 PM
I read your write up on Pregnenolone as well as the one on Allopregnanolone. Besides learning a boat load about both I am confused about something I noticed in the path way chart you posted in your article. This question is not related to Pregnenolone or Allopreg but seeing that you obviously know a lot about this I figured I'd try asking.

The pathway chart shows Androsterone converting to Andro-Stanediol via 17BHSD. The chart also shows Andro-Stanediols ability to convert back to Androsterone via the same 17BHSD.

Looking backwards we can see the chart showing DHT converting to Andro-Stanediol via 3AHSD.

What I'm confused about Is that according to this chart Androsterone is not converting to DHT nor is DHT converting back to Androsterone. Reading information on the website of super R andro it seems as if the explanation as to how the product works is that it contains Androsterone which converts to DHT. But according to the detailed larger picture chart you posted (which is awesome by the way) clearly Androsterone can be seen converting to Andro-Stanediol with the ability to convert back to Androsterone using the same 17BHSD.

In other words DHT can be seen further back in the process and does its own thing moving along 3AHSD.

So what's the connection between Androsterone and DHT as it pertains to the logic behind more Androsterone equaling more DHT? According to the chart more Androsterone would equal more Andro-Stanediol and vise versa. The chart does not show Andro-Stanediols ability to move backwards down stream using the 3AHSD which I'm assuming is what would need to happen in order for more Andro-Stanediol to mean more DHT.

Again this is completely unrelated but after studying the chart I'm just naturally curious about this seeing that I personally get good results from Super R andro and always contributed this to its ability to convert to DHT.

Am i missing something or not understanding something?

Maxout777
02-05-2017, 11:54 PM
Per usual, fantastic work my man.

TubZy
02-08-2017, 10:17 PM
I read your write up on Pregnenolone as well as the one on Allopregnanolone. Besides learning a boat load about both I am confused about something I noticed in the path way chart you posted in your article. This question is not related to Pregnenolone or Allopreg but seeing that you obviously know a lot about this I figured I'd try asking.

The pathway chart shows Androsterone converting to Andro-Stanediol via 17BHSD. The chart also shows Andro-Stanediols ability to convert back to Androsterone via the same 17BHSD.

Looking backwards we can see the chart showing DHT converting to Andro-Stanediol via 3AHSD.

What I'm confused about Is that according to this chart Androsterone is not converting to DHT nor is DHT converting back to Androsterone. Reading information on the website of super R andro it seems as if the explanation as to how the product works is that it contains Androsterone which converts to DHT. But according to the detailed larger picture chart you posted (which is awesome by the way) clearly Androsterone can be seen converting to Andro-Stanediol with the ability to convert back to Androsterone using the same 17BHSD.

In other words DHT can be seen further back in the process and does its own thing moving along 3AHSD.

So what's the connection between Androsterone and DHT as it pertains to the logic behind more Androsterone equaling more DHT? According to the chart more Androsterone would equal more Andro-Stanediol and vise versa. The chart does not show Andro-Stanediols ability to move backwards down stream using the 3AHSD which I'm assuming is what would need to happen in order for more Andro-Stanediol to mean more DHT.

Again this is completely unrelated but after studying the chart I'm just naturally curious about this seeing that I personally get good results from Super R andro and always contributed this to its ability to convert to DHT.

Am i missing something or not understanding something?

Hey, this first short part is from wikipedia, it's pretty basic, which might make it easier to understand, let me know if it makes more sense.

Androsterone is a metabolite of testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT). In addition, it can be converted back into DHT via 3α-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase and 17β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase, bypassing conventional intermediates such as androstenedione and testosterone, and as such, can be considered to be a metabolic intermediate in its own right.[3][4] Androsterone is also known to be an inhibitory androstane neurosteroid,[5][6] acting as a positive allosteric modulator of the GABAA receptor,

Also, Dihydrotestosterone synthesis bypasses testosterone to drive castration-resistant prostate cancer (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3158152/)

The four 5α-reduced 19-carbon steroids [5α-dione, DHT, androsterone, and Adiol] are interconvertible through reversible reactions.

http://i.imgur.com/2alHctT.png

Also,

Androsterone is an androgenic steroid derived via the activity of the enzyme 5-AR and is a donwstream metabolite of the more potent androgen DHT. Like all 5-AR derived androgens, androsterone displays anti-estrogenic and anti-glucocorticoid activity and in addition serves as a pro-hormone for DHT and other potent androgens. In addition, androsterone is a neurosteroid with potent GABA agonist activity, and is known to function as a pheromone in many animal species including humans. It has been shown to possess anti-depressant and anti-proliferative effects. Perhaps most importantly, it has been found to act like as a potent thyroid mimetic / surrogate and as such to increase basal temperature, oxygen consumption and lower lipid levels in humans.

You also get benefits from the fact that DHT stimulation b/c DHT stimulates its own (endogenous) synthesis (which androsterone does).