PDA

View Full Version : Pumping page complete

Cdsnuts
02-11-2017, 12:59 PM
Hey guys.

I finished this page: Pumping for Penile Health Total Male Optimization (http://www.totalmaleoptimization.com/pumping-for-penile-health/)

Love to know your feedback and if you notice any mistakes.

Thanks!

CD

Benq123
02-12-2017, 03:48 PM
Hey guys.

I finished this page: Pumping for Penile Health Total Male Optimization (http://www.totalmaleoptimization.com/pumping-for-penile-health/)

Love to know your feedback and if you notice any mistakes.

Thanks!

CD

Looks sound to me.

Was just wondering, was this part of your personal 100% recovery, or something you found out about after?

Again, thanks for posting, now time to read your other update to the website :-)

Cdsnuts
02-12-2017, 03:49 PM
Looks sound to me.

Was just wondering, was this part of your personal 100% recovery, or something you found out about after?

Again, thanks for posting, now time to read your other update to the website :-)
It was most definitely part of my recovery. I found it to be extremely beneficial for erection quality and maintaining proper size.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Benq123
02-16-2017, 06:09 AM
It was most definitely part of my recovery. I found it to be extremely beneficial for erection quality and maintaining proper size.

I'm looking to order the Bathmate now, assuming I would only need the Hercules, but when I put in the length 5" and girth 4", it says "the maximum girth can be 2"".
Surely thats incorrect?
Not sure if you can shed any light on this.

Cdsnuts
02-16-2017, 06:25 AM
I'm looking to order the Bathmate now, assuming I would only need the Hercules, but when I put in the length 5" and girth 4", it says "the maximum girth can be 2"".
Surely thats incorrect?
Not sure if you can shed any light on this.

I'm going to reach out for them about that.

But the Hercules is more then enough pump for what you need. It's the one most guys get. Go for it. And if you have any questions, you can always reference this old post Getting SWOLE - Page 4 (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/misc/2618-getting-swole-4.html)

This was a great thread from almost two years ago during SS's hey day...miss the old crew

Or, you can always just ask the forum.

Benq123
02-16-2017, 11:46 AM
I'm going to reach out for them about that.

But the Hercules is more then enough pump for what you need. It's the one most guys get. Go for it. And if you have any questions, you can always reference this old post Getting SWOLE - Page 4 (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/misc/2618-getting-swole-4.html)

This was a great thread from almost two years ago during SS's hey day...miss the old crew

Or, you can always just ask the forum.

Thanks, will do

Cdsnuts
02-17-2017, 07:12 AM
Thanks, will do

What did you finally settle on?

Benq123
02-17-2017, 07:27 AM
What did you finally settle on?

I think I'm going to get the Bathmate, just doing a little bit more research first.

I understand you had no problems with it, but there are some reviews that don't recommend it (albeit there seems more positive reviews than negative). E.g. MyPenisAndMe.com | Bathmate | WARNING: Bathmate Injuries! (http://mypenisandme.com/bathmate/) It says don't use it if you suffer from curvature of your penis, which I do.

As you can understand, I'm skeptical of anything that has potential harm since Finasteride.
That being said, the benefits sound amazing, so it's definitely something I'd like to add to my protocol.

Maxout777
02-17-2017, 07:59 AM
I think I'm going to get the Bathmate, just doing a little bit more research first.

I understand you had no problems with it, but there are some reviews that don't recommend it (albeit there seems more positive reviews than negative). E.g. MyPenisAndMe.com | Bathmate | WARNING: Bathmate Injuries! (http://mypenisandme.com/bathmate/) It says don't use it if you suffer from curvature of your penis, which I do.

As you can understand, I'm skeptical of anything that has potential harm since Finasteride.
That being said, the benefits sound amazing, so it's definitely something I'd like to add to my protocol.

I suffered from curvature and axis rotation of the penis and this product did nothing but help.

Cdsnuts
02-17-2017, 08:03 AM

The people that are posting any kind of negative reviews simply used it incorrectly. You control every aspect of the pumping session and it's up to you to determine how much pressure you want to use. These guys simply did too much too soon. The benefits FAR out weight the risks especially because you are the one who is in control.

Benq123
02-17-2017, 11:25 AM
The people that are posting any kind of negative reviews simply used it incorrectly. You control every aspect of the pumping session and it's up to you to determine how much pressure you want to use. These guys simply did too much too soon. The benefits FAR out weight the risks especially because you are the one who is in control.

I'm just ordering it right now, should I just get the actual pump or do I need the extras?
The bundle with extras is an extra £90 so hopefully I don't need those.
Towel
Shower Strap
Cleaning Brush
Capsule Case
USB Stick
Lube
Measuring Gauge

Thanks

Cdsnuts
02-17-2017, 11:40 AM
Honestly... I have all of that and I only use the pump.

Benq123
02-17-2017, 04:25 PM
Honestly... I have all of that and I only use the pump.

Awesome, I ordered it, shouldn't take too long (i live in the UK)

Cdsnuts
02-17-2017, 04:43 PM
Awesome, I ordered it, shouldn't take too long (i live in the UK)

There is a slight learning curve. Did you read the old post about pumping?

Benq123
02-18-2017, 04:49 AM
There is a slight learning curve. Did you read the old post about pumping?

Yeah read the old post and also watched some videos like Bathmate Hercules in the bath - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR8wxReQIgU)
I'll only be using it in the bath since I take one at least every 2 days, and I'll start VERY slow of course

Cdsnuts
02-18-2017, 06:21 AM
Yeah read the old post and also watched some videos like Bathmate Hercules in the bath - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR8wxReQIgU)
I'll only be using it in the bath since I take one at least every 2 days, and I'll start VERY slow of course

It'll be alot easier to learn in the bath than in the shower. Let us know how you make out.

Atticas
02-18-2017, 12:39 PM
I take a couple days off from posting, come back, and the front of the line thread is Penis Pumping x''''D

CDN, the site is coming along great man. Keep up the good work :)

xxLUK
02-21-2017, 04:39 AM

cdnuts, you think you can recover your penis and everything else without a penis pump? i havent lost any size per se, it just feels a whole lot looser/lighter/not as full/more disconnected. but yeah, back to the question. do you feel it is imperative for a pump for 100% recovery? or is it just something you found to be a bonus, like icing on the cake just like DHT based prohormones?

Cdsnuts
02-21-2017, 06:16 AM
cdnuts, you think you can recover your penis and everything else without a penis pump? i havent lost any size per se, it just feels a whole lot looser/lighter/not as full/more disconnected. but yeah, back to the question. do you feel it is imperative for a pump for 100% recovery? or is it just something you found to be a bonus, like icing on the cake just like DHT based prohormones?

Based on the way recovery works, I wouldn't say a penis pump is 100% necessary. Recovery is just a thousand small, tiny steps continually in the right direction towards optimal health. Pumping your dick isn't going to have any effect on that whatsoever. That being said, the benefits of the thing are unbelievable even for a guy who doesn't have pfs....they can't be understated.

The other part of this is the mind game. When you know you can achieve a phenomenal erection because of regular practice with the pump, it goes a LONG way to alleviated those nagging repetitive thoughts about not having a dick that is hard enough to function properly.

IMO, for the amount of time it takes to do some pumping, it's well worth the benefits mentally, and of course physically as well.

xxLUK
02-21-2017, 10:39 PM
Based on the way recovery works, I wouldn't say a penis pump is 100% necessary. Recovery is just a thousand small, tiny steps continually in the right direction towards optimal health. Pumping your dick isn't going to have any effect on that whatsoever. That being said, the benefits of the thing are unbelievable even for a guy who doesn't have pfs....they can't be understated.

The other part of this is the mind game. When you know you can achieve a phenomenal erection because of regular practice with the pump, it goes a LONG way to alleviated those nagging repetitive thoughts about not having a dick that is hard enough to function properly.

IMO, for the amount of time it takes to do some pumping, it's well worth the benefits mentally, and of course physically as well.
cheers for that CD, so it's just a little boost from what i've gathered, some reassurance if you will. Your erections are just as firm without use of the pump?

Cdsnuts
02-22-2017, 07:03 AM
cheers for that CD, so it's just a little boost from what i've gathered, some reassurance if you will. Your erections are just as firm without use of the pump?

I'm recovered.

My erections are normal....probably even a little better then normal....but normal for ME none the less as I'm sitting at a rather high baseline.

That being said, my erections are always BETTER after a pumping session. It's just in the nature of how the pump works and what it does physiologically to your penis. It can't not be better....

I don't need the pump, but I like to use it.

PFS guys who are dealing with less then stellar erections can ONLY BENEFIT from it's use. It's not something that once you start using you have to keep using for the rest of your life because you can't get an erection without it....not like that at all. That's something you need to really worry about with excessive pde5 use. NOT pumping.

Does that clear it up for you?

xxLUK
02-24-2017, 04:57 AM
Yes thanks a lot, that answers my questions and cured my suspicions. Cheers

LUALBA
03-20-2018, 05:05 PM
HI CD! One question please, If I bought,
by mistake HYDROMAX X30 instead of the HÉRCULES ??? It suits me better to change it?

Cdsnuts
03-21-2018, 05:49 AM
HI CD! One question please, If I bought,
by mistake HYDROMAX X30 instead of the HÉRCULES ??? It suits me better to change it?

You need to get the one that best fits your current size otherwise it's not going to work properly.

LUALBA
03-23-2018, 03:46 PM
ok CDNUTS , thanks for your answer, I'll review that point

jacknap
03-24-2018, 11:03 AM
after a year of pumping how much size gain is normal? There's also sizegenetics but like I have other pressing issues before I add other shit to my regimine lol

Cdsnuts
03-25-2018, 08:30 AM
after a year of pumping how much size gain is normal? There's also sizegenetics but like I have other pressing issues before I add other shit to my regimine lol

I would say if you stuck with it regularly, pumping with increasing pressure and time, you could put on an inch in length and probably the same in girth. Of course, there are alot of other variables to content with and that is just a basic guideline.

mike26
04-01-2018, 07:55 PM
Does anyone know how much your supposed to pump?

My penis is 6.5 inches when erect, when I use the pump I usually pump it until all the water goes out, and my penis at that point gets 7 inches +. Am I doing to much pressure?

Cdsnuts
04-06-2018, 08:33 PM
Does anyone know how much your supposed to pump?

My penis is 6.5 inches when erect, when I use the pump I usually pump it until all the water goes out, and my penis at that point gets 7 inches +. Am I doing to much pressure?

You pump for twenty minutes sessions broken down into four five minute holds. Pump until you can barely take the pressue and hold it there for five minutes. Once the five minutes is up, drain it, pull your dick out, smack it up and down against your body, reinsert and pump again. You want to do this three times a week to start. Only you know if you're using too much pressure. If it doesn't hurt and your glans isn't coming out looking like chop meat, then you're good to go.

logen99999
04-09-2018, 05:08 PM
I have been neglecting pumping since starting the protocol 5 weeks ago simply because it's inconvenient to draw a bath and sit there for around 20 minutes and pump.

No longer. I actually found out about the bathmate through a site called GoodLookingLoser and started doing it because of the size benefits. I was always average in size so gaining an extra inch was awesome for me.

I used the bathmate for about 4 months consistently. In that time I gained a inch in length and a good amount of girth (never measured girth). I remember those days as being awesome as I was seeing a girl and would pump before she came over, take a bit of horney goat weed and we would have an awesome time.

The length and girth gains pretty much went away once I stopped pumping. I likely gained a 1/4 inch permanently from doing it.

I will start doing it again today starting with 4 times a week for penis health and to get blood circulating down there again. The key is laying down in a HOT bath so your balls and dick get loose, then pumping for 5 to 15 minutes. You can gain even more length and girth if you pump yourself with an erection. But i'd not start with that if you never pumped before. I would start VERY gently and ease yourself into it. It's like lifting weights, if you go to hard too fast, you can injure yourself. I never have thankfully and I used to pump pretty hard.

Cdsnuts
04-10-2018, 08:41 PM
Pumping in the bath is awesome if you have the time. I never do though. I always pump in the shower. I fill the unit up with water, get a semi, insert, then sit down to do the pumping. It's better to sit imo because you can be more relaxed that way, which is key when first starting out.

I think the bathmate is one of the best things a guy can have to naturally enhance himself. Never have to worry about subpar erections again.

And yeah, using it when you know you're going to be having sex later on is the best as the pumped effect can last for half a day or so.

DrivenToRecover
04-10-2018, 09:49 PM
Pumping in the bath is awesome if you have the time. I never do though. I always pump in the shower. I fill the unit up with water, get a semi, insert, then sit down to do the pumping. It's better to sit imo because you can be more relaxed that way, which is key when first starting out.

I think the bathmate is one of the best things a guy can have to naturally enhance himself. Never have to worry about subpar erections again.

And yeah, using it when you know you're going to be having sex later on is the best as the pumped effect can last for half a day or so.

Thoughts on pumping with unfiltered tap water? It's not in the cards for me to buy a good water filter, and I shudder to think about pumping chlorine and fluoride straight into my unit...

entropy
04-11-2018, 05:32 AM
You're thinking too much. Stop it.

DrivenToRecover
04-11-2018, 11:58 AM
As much as I love your take no shit attitude, I feel like its a legit question lol

Since the general rule is put nothing on your skin you wouldn't put inside of you it seems relevant...especially when its straight into your unit

Also there's this: Chlorine in Tap Water - Watch How Fast It Absorbs into Your Skin - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPKE9phMGSg)

Cdsnuts
04-11-2018, 12:14 PM
As much as I love your take no shit attitude, I feel like its a legit question lol

Since the general rule is put nothing on your skin you wouldn't put inside of you it seems relevant...especially when its straight into your unit

Also there's this: Chlorine in Tap Water - Watch How Fast It Absorbs into Your Skin - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPKE9phMGSg)We can only do as much as we can... I never used any type of water filtration system on my showers or baths. Sure, it's not the best thing for you but it's not going to stop you either.

In a perfect world my friend... That being said I do plan on getting a filtration system hooked up to the outside of my house where the water comes in... The unit I'm looking at is Seven Grand. Like I said, I and others have recovered without worrying about this one thing

You could always buy a shower head with a filter built into it that removes a good portion of chlorine... I have used those on and off over the course of the years although more off than on

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Who Dat
04-11-2018, 03:00 PM

Also there's this: Chlorine in Tap Water - Watch How Fast It Absorbs into Your Skin - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPKE9phMGSg)

Not sure why it would be any worse than normal showering. Seems the effect of the vacuum would actually minimize the penetration into your junk. If you're that worried, get a brita jug and fill the thing with that before you pop it on

Damn
04-11-2018, 03:09 PM

Live by principle. Sweating every detail will just stress you the fuck out (which I believe is why most of us are here in the first place)

entropy
04-12-2018, 04:05 AM

The idea is to minimise your exposure to bullshit. Your own bullshit is your biggest enemy.

When it comes to chemicals and shit like that you're never going to be able to avoid it all, so why stress about something like that?

Cdsnuts
04-12-2018, 06:13 PM
Exactly.

Do what you can do, obviously, but don't kill yourself trying to do it.

Every little bit helps, but no matter how hard we try, we aren't going to be able to avoid it all. Despite this fact, you will still recover.

I would love to live completely off the grid. Pure fresh water, hunted and/or raised chemical free organic meats, pesticide free veggies and fruits, etc. Maybe one day I will be able to do this. The point is, you can control MOST of what get's into your system, so in that regards, you should.

Having a healthy mind is more important then stressing about the trace amounts of chlorine and flouride in our water systems.

You can and will heal despite these minute amount of chemicals getting into your system.

entropy
04-13-2018, 01:42 PM
You might not heal if you spend half your damned life in panic mode though.

Cdsnuts
04-13-2018, 09:20 PM
You might not heal if you spend half your damned life in panic mode though.

No...you won't heal if you spend your life in panic mode

DrivenToRecover
04-14-2018, 11:50 AM
Honestly, my problem is in the opposite direction if anything...I've always been someone that maybe doesn't get stressed out enough about things. Almost like an indifference that keeps me from being as assertive and disciplined as I should be about getting stuff done.

I would describe myself as one part nerd, one part athlete, one part hippie lol. My biggest struggle is not panic, but indifference. Motivation is emotional, and lack of emotions with pfs at times can mean lack of drive...even when logically it should be there.

mike26
04-18-2018, 08:39 AM
I made a huge mistake, I was doing really well up until now, I was basically at 100% recovery if not, maybe even better then before.

I used the BM at a higher pressure for 1 minute, and for some reason I thought I may have caused some damage, tried to get a boner and It wasnt that strong, so after freaking out, one thing led to another, I ended up masterbating 4x in one night, as my libido was extremely high. I was able to maintain a 9/10 boner but it wasnt stable as before.

Anyhow now of course after breaking that simple part of the protocol, I cant get a a perfect boner, and I cant sleep from anxiety from what the outcome was. I'm extremely scared that I have damaged myself with the bathmate after very small usage. My penis does hurt a bit, but I dont see any physical changes. I do have normal range of libido which makes me thing I have damage from the BM.

Anyone have this kind of experience with the BM?

jacknap
04-18-2018, 01:10 PM
I made a huge mistake, I was doing really well up until now, I was basically at 100% recovery if not, maybe even better then before.

I used the BM at a higher pressure for 1 minute, and for some reason I thought I may have caused some damage, tried to get a boner and It wasnt that strong, so after freaking out, one thing led to another, I ended up masterbating 4x in one night, as my libido was extremely high. I was able to maintain a 9/10 boner but it wasnt stable as before.

Anyhow now of course after breaking that simple part of the protocol, I cant get a a perfect boner, and I cant sleep from anxiety from what the outcome was. I'm extremely scared that I have damaged myself with the bathmate after very small usage. My penis does hurt a bit, but I dont see any physical changes. I do have normal range of libido which makes me thing I have damage from the BM.

i think you should recover your penis just don't use the BM for at least like two weeks. maybe check with a doctor too. they're usually useful for these kinds of mechanical things. also google other peoples experiences..

what was the sign that you thought u went to far?

mike26
04-18-2018, 01:47 PM
i think you should recover your penis just don't use the BM for at least like two weeks. maybe check with a doctor too. they're usually useful for these kinds of mechanical things. also google other peoples experiences..

what was the sign that you thought u went to far?

I researched it on the web, it seems its pretty common, I just have some pain, on my shaft near the base, there isn't any physical appearances that look different to me. I stress way to much about small things, making it impossible to sleep, which is needed to recover this. Also I masterbated four times, when I never masterbated in one month, that could also have caused this, its not clear.

Cheftepesh1
04-18-2018, 03:33 PM
I researched it on the web, it seems its pretty common, I just have some pain, on my shaft near the base, there isn't any physical appearances that look different to me. I stress way to much about small things, making it impossible to sleep, which is needed to recover this. Also I masterbated four times, when I never masterbated in one month, that could also have caused this, its not clear.

Jacking off 4 times after a month could cause the pain your describing.

Cdsnuts
04-18-2018, 05:02 PM
You very simply, need to calm down. I know this is easier said then done.

Do the breathing exercises for 5-6 rounds and you will be calm and centered.

Damn
04-19-2018, 06:30 AM

Apologies in advance for a little tough love here brother. I would seriously suggest you stop looking for symptoms...If you get PFS, you will know. Anyone who beats off four times and can still get a "9/10 boner" and have it just be a little sore is likely in pretty good fucking shape. All the issues you are worried about are 99.999% likely caused by the worrying itself. Do yourself a huge favor and 1) Follow the protocol for your general health, 2) Forget about fucking PFS and 3) Just enjoy your life.

mike26
04-19-2018, 06:58 AM
Apologies in advance for a little tough love here brother. I would seriously suggest you stop looking for symptoms...If you get PFS, you will know. Anyone who beats off four times and can still get a "9/10 boner" and have it just be a little sore is likely in pretty good fucking shape. All the issues you are worried about are 99.999% likely caused by the worrying itself. Do yourself a huge favor and 1) Follow the protocol for your general health, 2) Forget about fucking PFS and 3) Just enjoy your life.

My penis has been hurting for 4 days now. My morning wood is gone, but my libido is still here. I just hope I did not permanently damage my penis.

I can get an erection if I try hard, unlike before where it came with ease. Even when I have an erection, its not to comfortable.

basementdweller
04-19-2018, 03:06 PM
I'm loving the pumping, but I noticed some blood in my load today. I did a 20 minute pump session earlier, guess I'll go a little easier on the fella next round.

entropy
04-19-2018, 03:20 PM
Blood in your load isn't all that rare, usually an isolated incident. Also, other dude you didn't break your dick, rest it, apply heat and go easier when your injury is healer.

mike26
04-20-2018, 01:09 PM
You very simply, need to calm down. I know this is easier said then done.

Do the breathing exercises for 5-6 rounds and you will be calm and centered.

I went to the Urologist this morning, he said from his examination, everything seemed to be find, but I do have pain.

I can still get a 9/10 erection and it wont hurt, but when flacid my penis feels like its stretching, there is pain, which is really annoying, and it freaks me out since I already have Finasteride damage, I cant be dealing with more emotionally.

On a side note I bought up propecia to the DR, and he was extremely pro it, to the extent he actually takes it himself, his hair was indeed full.

SoCal-Nutrition
04-20-2018, 01:10 PM
Cdsnuts new mention feature added

Cdsnuts
04-20-2018, 01:14 PM
Cdsnuts new mention feature addedNice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

entropy
04-20-2018, 02:07 PM
I went to the Urologist this morning, he said from his examination, everything seemed to be find, but I do have pain.

I can still get a 9/10 erection and it wont hurt, but when flacid my penis feels like its stretching, there is pain, which is really annoying, and it freaks me out since I already have Finasteride damage, I cant be dealing with more emotionally.

On a side note I bought up propecia to the DR, and he was extremely pro it, to the extent he actually takes it himself, his hair was indeed full.

Read English's stickied thread please.

mike26
04-20-2018, 03:19 PM
Read English's stickied thread please.

I dont see it...

jacknap
04-20-2018, 06:46 PM
so in addition to using it 3x a week for 20 minutes if I got a bad bitch lined up can I do an extra 10 mintes for dat pump?

fucking girls 1-2 hours after pumping is getting addicting. I can feel that stretching out sooo good lol

entropy
04-20-2018, 06:57 PM
You can. Nay, you should.

The thread is posted by cd but it's in the stickies.

jacknap
04-20-2018, 07:02 PM
You can. Nay, you should.

The thread is posted by cd but it's in the stickies.

goes with your signature haha

Cdsnuts
04-25-2018, 04:53 AM
so in addition to using it 3x a week for 20 minutes if I got a bad bitch lined up can I do an extra 10 mintes for dat pump?

fucking girls 1-2 hours after pumping is getting addicting. I can feel that stretching out sooo good lol

Try it. Depends on how much pressure you're at to begin with. I also love pumping before sex because it's so noticeable for me and her. Feels great to "fill her up"

mike26
05-01-2018, 12:59 PM
It seems the pain is starting to subside, still have something, but not near as bad as two weeks ago when this all started. My erection quality is weak, and If I get an erection at night it might hurt a few minutes only after the erection has gone. If I masterbate the pain will stay for 30 minutes around. My pelvic floor also can hurt a bit time to time, but not always.

Cdsnuts
05-01-2018, 05:54 PM
It seems the pain is starting to subside, still have something, but not near as bad as two weeks ago when this all started. My erection quality is weak, and If I get an erection at night it might hurt a few minutes only after the erection has gone. If I masterbate the pain will stay for 30 minutes around. My pelvic floor also can hurt a bit time to time, but not always.

It seems from an outsider looking in, you're a feverish masterbater. Maybe try holding off for a bit.....

mike26
05-02-2018, 08:29 AM
It seems from an outsider looking in, you're a feverish masterbater. Maybe try holding off for a bit.....

I was getting erections without masterbating to check my erection quality, which is poor. I hope I did not cause myself permanent damage, or damage that needs surgery.

Cdsnuts
05-02-2018, 10:27 AM
I was getting erections without masterbating to check my erection quality, which is poor. I hope I did not cause myself permanent damage, or damage that needs surgery.

Bro...almost every post you're talking about jacking off. I'm going to say you're way over doing it. You're obsessing over it. It's not healthy.

jacknap
05-02-2018, 08:39 PM

lol @feverish masturbator

mike26
05-02-2018, 08:50 PM
Bro...almost every post you're talking about jacking off. I'm going to say you're way over doing it. You're obsessing over it. It's not healthy.

I masterbated after two weeks, I had sex, then masterbated with the girl, but I do try to get erections very often since that helps my mind know I'm potent and have no need to worry, it helps me sleep deeper. But I dont do anything more then just try to get erections usually.

Cdsnuts
05-02-2018, 09:06 PM
I masterbated after two weeks, I had sex, then masterbated with the girl, but I do try to get erections very often since that helps my mind know I'm potent and have no need to worry, it helps me sleep deeper. But I dont do anything more then just try to get erections usually.

Okay, but regardless, what you're doing is unhealthy behavior. Normal activities of healthy people don't include checking to see if they can get an erection five times a day. I know where you're coming from, I've been there, which is why I'm telling you, you need to stop and start focusing on the other things. Bring yourself into the present. Any time you feel this unhealthy desire to check your dick, do some breathing exercises. Drop and do some push ups.....any thing other then what you're doing.

You're going to cause yourself more unhealthy mind fucks by continuing to do this.

And I know you say you're just checking "usually" but I know your spanking it bro. Too much. I've been doing this a long time and I can feel the OCDness of your writing. Not judging, like I said....I've been there. Just trying to help you out.

Redirect your focus on one of the many other facets of the protocol. It's a much healthier alternative.

Cdsnuts
05-02-2018, 09:10 PM
lol @feverish masturbator

Tell me I'm lying....

mike26
05-03-2018, 04:17 PM
Hello,

I have done a decent amount of research on understanding the risks involved in penis pumping (now that I have an injury), and it seems that there are many risks involved with this action.

It seems there are actually only seven FDA approved pumps on the market, which treat ED (this is the main reason we PFS victims are using it for), the main qualification by the FDA, is the pressure they have, as anything above a certain pressure amount is considered dangerous -https://www.augustams.com/medical-grade-vacuum-erection-device/

There are also a whole host of horror stories on the internet about people who have been trying to recover years from either a bathmate, or other vacuum devices. Granted most are happy, but we are back to the whole Finasteride story then, as this would be a comparable of how many people are happy as opposed to those who were damaged by it. Some people have a less sensitive manhood as apposed to others.

Using a bathmate, or any of these devices that have the above recommended pressure, is part of the Penis Enlargement game, there are tons of sources from the professional medical world, that will tell you to stay far from Penis enlargement exercises -https://texaspenilesurgery.com/dangers-of-trendy-penis-enlargement-exercises/

Vacuum devices also don't naturally draw blood, it pulls in arterial blood, not venous blood. - A Urologist told me this, and you can confirm this with other urology establishments as I did.

End of day, it seems using a penile pump can be controversial.

Maxout777
05-03-2018, 04:52 PM
Hello,

I have done a decent amount of research on understanding the risks involved in penis pumping (now that I have an injury), and it seems that there are many risks involved with this action.

It seems there are actually only seven FDA approved pumps on the market, which treat ED (this is the main reason we PFS victims are using it for), the main qualification by the FDA, is the pressure they have, as anything above a certain pressure amount is considered dangerous -https://www.augustams.com/medical-grade-vacuum-erection-device/

There are also a whole host of horror stories on the internet about people who have been trying to recover years from either a bathmate, or other vacuum devices. Granted most are happy, but we are back to the whole Finasteride story then, as this would be a comparable of how many people are happy as opposed to those who were damaged by it. Some people have a less sensitive manhood as apposed to others.

Using a bathmate, or any of these devices that have the above recommended pressure, is part of the Penis Enlargement game, there are tons of sources from the professional medical world, that will tell you to stay far from Penis enlargement exercises -https://texaspenilesurgery.com/dangers-of-trendy-penis-enlargement-exercises/

Vacuum devices also don't naturally draw blood, it pulls in arterial blood, not venous blood. - A Urologist told me this, and you can confirm this with other urology establishments as I did.

End of day, it seems using a penile pump can be controversial.

What is this? An FDA letter you printed off or what? Urologists and tons of doctors will also say that Fin is healthy. Doesn't make it true.

Either way it's not a necessary part. I didn't use mine a whole lot to be honest. All came back.

mike26
05-03-2018, 05:03 PM
- - - Updated - - -

What is this? An FDA letter you printed off or what? Urologists and tons of doctors will also say that Fin is healthy. Doesn't make it true.

Either way it's not a necessary part. I didn't use mine a whole lot to be honest. All came back.

Exactly my point, thats why I ended my message with "End of day, it seems using a penile pump can be controversial.".

If the FDA can recommend something that is unsafe (FIN), event he more so something they wont approve is unsafe, in our case its the pressure volume we are talking about.

Cdsnuts
05-03-2018, 08:07 PM
There are risks in many things we do in life. When it comes to pumping erring on the side of caution is always recommended.

That being said the bathmate is a phenomenal tool for increasing penis function. If you don't want to use it, don't use it.

mike26
05-03-2018, 09:35 PM
There are risks in many things we do in life. When it comes to pumping erring on the side of caution is always recommended.

That being said the bathmate is a phenomenal tool for increasing penis function. If you don't want to use it, don't use it.

Agree, but not be disrespectful or anything of that sort, if I may ask, to be fair, shuldn't the pumping page be changed to notify us of the possible injuries that can happen?

Currently the pumping page states the following: "Isn’t it dangerous? The answer to both is no". The text of the page seems to advertise that the pump is indeed very safe, when clearly you just stated "There are risks".

jacknap
05-04-2018, 09:23 AM
what would be a very safe way to maximize the benefits and minimize the risk?

right now I built to doing 20 minutes pumping with 3-4 1 minute breaks in there with a pretty full erection

so far so good but I don't wanna risk ruining my shit lol

mike26
05-04-2018, 09:45 AM
what would be a very safe way to maximize the benefits and minimize the risk?

right now I built to doing 20 minutes pumping with 3-4 1 minute breaks in there with a pretty full erection

so far so good but I don't wanna risk ruining my shit lol

IMO If your getting regular morning erections (which I was) I would stop completely. If not pump a half an inch under your erect length. Ideally the worse part of the bathmate is there is no pressure gauge which means you can hurt yourself without even trying to. Remember the measurements printed on the bathmate device is NOT accurate, so you cant rely on that, this alone has also confused me, causing my injury.

And yes, permanent damage to your penile tissue is possible with this pump, but only in extreme rare cases. Hopefully I will recover.

If you feel that my input is inconsistent with your beliefs on this product, I would recommend you do a bit of research on the web, which has tons of free, and helpful information which can easily be accessible. This has similar side effects according to many as fin itself.

Bathmate Injury: 8 Issues to Watch for Using a Penis Pump (https://www.loyalmd.com/bathmate-injury-side-effects/)

Bathmate Injury and Side Effects - AHCAFR (https://www.ahcafr.com/bathmate-injury/)

tallstraw
05-04-2018, 05:53 PM
Agree, but not be disrespectful or anything of that sort, if I may ask, to be fair, shuldn't the pumping page be changed to notify us of the possible injuries that can happen?

Currently the pumping page states the following: "Isn’t it dangerous? The answer to both is no". The text of the page seems to advertise that the pump is indeed very safe, when clearly you just stated "There are risks".

Lmfao, you need to be preempted, that putting your penis under vacumm pressure could be dangerous?

Does anyone research shit before they use it anymore? Who cares what he wrote. If you do any actual research, or think for a half a second, anyone would assume there’s inherent assumed risk. No matter what any stupid forum I read says.

Cdsnuts
05-04-2018, 08:52 PM

It is safe. I've never had anyone complain....not once. It's been years. I've been using it personally for years with no problems. Only benefits.

You can't hurt yourself without realizing it. You can very easily tell if you're pumping too hard. At which point, if you have some sense, you back it down. It regulates itself.

Given these things, and, no offense, the nature of your posts, I would take what you're saying with a grain of salt.

mike26
05-05-2018, 08:35 PM
Lmfao, you need to be preempted, that putting your penis under vacumm pressure could be dangerous?

Does anyone research shit before they use it anymore? Who cares what he wrote. If you do any actual research, or think for a half a second, anyone would assume there’s inherent assumed risk. No matter what any stupid forum I read says.

Short answer to that is - Yes.

In that case, what else listed on the protocol can lead to damage?

You can read other replies here, people were not aware that there was any risk at all...

Maxout777
05-05-2018, 08:59 PM
Short answer to that is - Yes.

In that case, what else listed on the protocol can lead to damage?

You can read other replies here, people were not aware that there was any risk at all...

Anything in life can be damaging without proper education. This is the reason absolutely no one wants to help most PFS victims. Most are just absolutely spoiled senseless and want to just have someone tell them exactly what to do and how to do it without ANY effort of their own. And then when something doesn't work exactly as planned or things don't go right for them, they blame the party who's spending their precious time helping for the event that happens. It's sickening, disrespectful and straight up grade school bullshit.

These are suggestions that people post on websites, including CDs. As with anything, I cannot stress enough that you should do your own research on these things. Even I did prior to implementing CDs protocol for my own recovery. And when I did use the BM, I read forums related to the topic and found proper routines and ways to use it properly (what exercises to do, how many pumps, and how long). If you dont do your own research and just do it on your own, guess who is the sole responsible party for the result?

It starts with a Y, rhymes with who, and you see them in the mirror every morning upon awakening.

mike26
05-05-2018, 09:16 PM
Anything in life can be damaging without proper education. This is the reason absolutely no one wants to help most PFS victims. Most are just absolutely spoiled senseless and want to just have someone tell them exactly what to do and how to do it without ANY effort of their own. And then when something doesn't work exactly as planned or things don't go right for them, they blame the party who's spending their precious time helping for the event that happens. It's sickening, disrespectful and straight up grade school bullshit.

These are suggestions that people post on websites, including CDs. As with anything, I cannot stress enough that you should do your own research on these things. Even I did prior to implementing CDs protocol for my own recovery. And when I did use the BM, I read forums related to the topic and found proper routines and ways to use it properly (what exercises to do, how many pumps, and how long). If you dont do your own research and just do it on your own, guess who is the sole responsible party for the result?

It starts with a Y, rhymes with who, and you see them in the mirror every morning upon awakening.

I did research how to use this pump, and I did use it many times previously with no negative results, I actually only used it for like 1-5 minutes Max always, This time I used it for 1.5 minutes just to get it done. I just got extremely unlucky clearly, second damage to my Penis in 6 months. Sucks for me in that case.

Hulk Smash
05-05-2018, 11:38 PM

Some guys are so spoiled and put no effort, to the point they want someone else to pump it for them LOL 😂

mike26
05-06-2018, 07:55 AM
I'm not here to start a row, just here to share awareness for future people, so they dont fall in the current whole I'm in, like I said some people compare this to PFS itself.

You can read this mans story -

"Go over to the propeciahelp forum and take a read. The symptoms are incredibly similar. One of the sides of propecia is depriving the penis of androgens which damages the structure of the dorsal nerve. That would explain why they don't regain their libido after they restore their hormone levels. Only different is I did it mechanically. "

Another life ruined - Page 2 (https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-anomalies-injuries/67982-another-life-ruined-2.html)

Damn
05-06-2018, 09:19 AM
I'm not here to start a row, just here to share awareness for future people, so they dont fall in the current whole I'm in, like I said some people compare this to PFS itself.

You can read this mans story -

"Go over to the propeciahelp forum and take a read. The symptoms are incredibly similar. One of the sides of propecia is depriving the penis of androgens which damages the structure of the dorsal nerve. That would explain why they don't regain their libido after they restore their hormone levels. Only different is I did it mechanically. "

Another life ruined - Page 2 (https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-anomalies-injuries/67982-another-life-ruined-2.html)

Mike, Please don't take this as dog piling...I am truly concerned about your well being. You really should take the advice that I and others have given to you ad nauseam...Quit obsessing about PFS and your dick and just get on with your life. Honestly, nothing you have posted so far makes me think you have PFS. It seems to me the symptoms you are experiencing seem to be all mentally & physically self induced. Give your dick its space...the body is an amazing thing and can do wonders to heal itself, but only if your mind lets it. I would strongly recommend you find a therapist who specializes in OCD, bud. Best of luck, seriously.

mike26
05-06-2018, 09:38 AM
Mike, Please don't take this as dog piling...I am truly concerned about your well being. You really should take the advice that I and others have given to you ad nauseam...Quit obsessing about PFS and your dick and just get on with your life. Honestly, nothing you have posted so far makes me think you have PFS. It seems to me the symptoms you are experiencing seem to be all mentally & physically self induced. Give your dick its space...the body is an amazing thing and can do wonders to heal itself, but only if your mind lets it. I would strongly recommend you find a therapist who specializes in OCD, bud. Best of luck, seriously.

Thanks for the words of encouragement, I'm trying very hard here. Hard to power through all this background noise of life. I was following this protocol, and after a month or so I was seeing massive improvements. I guess this is a down swing comparable.

jacknap
05-06-2018, 12:23 PM
Thanks for the words of encouragement, I'm trying very hard here. Hard to power through all this background noise of life. I was following this protocol, and after a month or so I was seeing massive improvements. I guess this is a down swing comparable.

how did u know that it was damaged? where there any warning signs before it happened?

mike26
05-06-2018, 12:50 PM
how did u know that it was damaged? where there any warning signs before it happened?

By damage, I'm experiencing pain by the base of my penis, and no longer get 10/10 morning erections. The industry term when using penis enlargement products is 'injury' rather then damage. I used the bathmate, Sunday Night three weeks ago, Monday afternoon, I experienced pain which was pretty bad. Today three weeks later, I still do have pain, but it is manageable. Like always the emotional part of this is the worst, not seeing those perfect erections is hard to swallow.

No, there is no warning sign, since there is no pressure gauge. Ideally most people know their balance of what is to much, either by counting the number of pumps, or the feeling. I have actually asked other professionals over at PEGYM who have overwhelming industry knowledge about the bathmate product and its safety concerns over the pressure gauge, and they absolutely agree, and said they wouldn't touch it due to this issue.

A safe pressure amount according to the FDA is approximately 200-250 mmHg. The Bathmate goes far beyond that number, especially the higher end models.

Like all the professionals say, its not about how hard you stretch or pressurise your penis, its about consistency.

jacknap
05-06-2018, 09:47 PM
i haven't had any problems so far.. i wish u a speedy recovery and thanks for the warning :)

jacknap
05-07-2018, 10:22 AM
this guy Chris GLL is how I first found out about bathmate

Can Bathmate Cause Erectile Dysfunction? - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4Y16nGxSpU)

he also advocates ru58841 which i crashed from though so take with a grain of salt. some of his advice is very good though.

mike26
05-07-2018, 11:26 AM
this guy Chris GLL is how I first found out about bathmate

Can Bathmate Cause Erectile Dysfunction? - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4Y16nGxSpU)

he also advocates ru58841 which i crashed from though so take with a grain of salt. some of his advice is very good though.

Correct, most people will tell you that its safe to use, and that it will actually be healthy for you, but as I mentioned perviously this is a controversial topic.

If you actually check for feedback of peoples injuries from this product, you will find unlimited amounts of stories. Its like tallstraw said earlier on this thread "If you do any actual research, or think for a half a second, anyone would assume there’s inherent assumed risk".

Cdsnuts
05-09-2018, 08:42 PM
Again....it is safe to use when used correctly.

Anyone can tell when they're over doing it, regardless of what the guage says. You dont go by the guage, you go by feel. You go by what naturally feels safe.

You over did it, and now you're paying for it. That's the bottom line. You did it to yourself. There is no one to blame but yourself.

That's enough of this. It's beating a dead horse. (No pun intended)

This isn't going to be the only time in life when you have to take responsibility for you actions. You may as well start now.

Out of the hundreds and hundreds of guys I've helped with this, you're the only one that is whining about it and going on and on. Again, no one to blame but the guy who was doing the pumping, and god knows it wasn't me.

entropy
05-10-2018, 03:07 PM
I've had one of these for ages and my opinion is that yes, even a bath mate can be dangerous if used improperly or recklessly. They're also pretty great if used with caution and understanding.

I'm only here to say fuck the fda, these are the same money grubbing cunts who approved finasteride/duta/accutane(and those are just the ones that cause pfs or similar conditions).

jacknap
05-10-2018, 07:43 PM
I'm gunna dial down usage to like once or twice a week at 15 minutes I feel like 20x3 is a bit too close to the edge for me and it was getting sore for too many days.

basementdweller
05-10-2018, 09:35 PM
I've had amazing results from this thing. Not even a month and I've easily gained half an inch in length and girth, plus crazy intense erections (every few days). But ya it gets a bit raw for awhile after, might just do 15 minutes per session

tallstraw
05-11-2018, 01:43 PM
I did research how to use this pump, and I did use it many times previously with no negative results, I actually only used it for like 1-5 minutes Max always, This time I used it for 1.5 minutes just to get it done. I just got extremely unlucky clearly, second damage to my Penis in 6 months. Sucks for me in that case.

Honestly could be psychosomatic man. You’d be surprised. Especially with the negative ass connotation I read from most PFS guys here. Rarely do their tones sounds optimistic, or in control. They always have a “feel sorry for me” connotation. I’ve been there. My dick broke, I thought I was going to have to use surgery, to fix it, meaning losing an inch or two off my penis. I know the anguish of a not working dick, and mine was paired with thinking I was going to lose size.

So maybe it’s in your head.

Actually after reading back, I see you have that stretching pain, which I had from rupturing the chambers. But I had a 6ft1in woman on top of my bouncing lol. How much fucking pressure were you using, damn dude. Sounds like you went overboard. Especially after he first injury, and I can tell you this. If you felt a stretching sensation in your penis, you ruptured it, and 6 months was certainly not enough to fix it. You reopened it. This thing takes forever to heal, seriously. I’m going on over a year before it’s finally back to normal.. mostly.. I now have a curve, but erection strength is good, and not curved.

Don’t touch the bathmate for a year man. You ripped it. Stop fucking with it. And stop using absurd pressure. I almost feel like, without going back to read, you may have a bath mate too big for you? Which would only exacerbate how much pressure you can apply.

Idk, I don’t feel like reading through 9 pages. I’ll get your response to fill me in completely.

tallstraw
05-11-2018, 01:48 PM
I'm gunna dial down usage to like once or twice a week at 15 minutes I feel like 20x3 is a bit too close to the edge for me and it was getting sore for too many days.

You shouldn’t be sore at all. That’s the kind of damage you don’t want to your tubes, I promise. Because they don’t heal in a week, microtears take a month or more to heal, whether you realize it or not. You’re compounding it. I don’t care what anyone else here says contrary to my opinion.

I didn’t realize JUST how long the tissue in the penis takes to heal, until the doctor started explaining it to me.

mike26
05-11-2018, 02:44 PM
You shouldn’t be sore at all. That’s the kind of damage you don’t want to your tubes, I promise. Because they don’t heal in a week, microtears take a month or more to heal, whether you realize it or not. You’re compounding it. I don’t care what anyone else here says contrary to my opinion.

I didn’t realize JUST how long the tissue in the penis takes to heal, until the doctor started explaining it to me.

Sounds accurate.

Regarding my recovery from my injury, I think I'm making progress, but its really slow. I'm due to water fast June 5th, will the water fast speed up the recovery?

I used the bathmate for 90 seconds at a decent pressure amount, but not MAX pressure, I have used Max pressure before for a long time, and nothing happened, nor did it feel painful.

tallstraw
05-12-2018, 09:42 AM
Sounds accurate.

Regarding my recovery from my injury, I think I'm making progress, but its really slow. I'm due to water fast June 5th, will the water fast speed up the recovery?

I used the bathmate for 90 seconds at a decent pressure amount, but not MAX pressure, I have used Max pressure before for a long time, and nothing happened, nor did it feel painful.

I’m not a doctor, can’t answer that kind of stuff, nor am I familiar with PFS that much. That’s stuff CD and others might have more answers to. But I’d imagine not, I told the doc I was on gear and asked if it would decrease healing time or create unwanted scar tissue(I noticed with other injuries, my body made scar tissue in absurd volumes when I was on gear and would injure myself, vs non enhanced). He and she said no, so I’m leaning towards no, but I’m not a doctor.. idk what these diets will do for you.

But first and foremost, I’d stop pumping for 6 months at a minimum, and preferably for a year. Your dick is one of the slowest repairing sets of tissues we have, apparently.

Cdsnuts
05-12-2018, 03:47 PM
Sounds accurate.

A water fast of any decent length (14-21 or more days) is going to put your body into cleanse and heal mode faster then had you not water fasted. That's one of the reasons it can be used for so many health issues. People don't realize how much energy digestion uses up until they stop eating.

Cdsnuts
05-12-2018, 03:49 PM
I’m not a doctor, can’t answer that kind of stuff, nor am I familiar with PFS that much. That’s stuff CD and others might have more answers to. But I’d imagine not, I told the doc I was on gear and asked if it would decrease healing time or create unwanted scar tissue(I noticed with other injuries, my body made scar tissue in absurd volumes when I was on gear and would injure myself, vs non enhanced). He and she said no, so I’m leaning towards no, but I’m not a doctor.. idk what these diets will do for you.

But first and foremost, I’d stop pumping for 6 months at a minimum, and preferably for a year. Your dick is one of the slowest repairing sets of tissues we have, apparently.

These doctors sound like idiots honestly. I mean, any guy on gear, whether they be spouting broscience or not will tell you that you heal hella fast on the juice then compared to when not juicing. It's know in those circles. To me it makes complete sense that you would heal quicker. Your protein synthesis is through the roof while running a cycle.

Cdsnuts
05-12-2018, 03:59 PM
I've had amazing results from this thing. Not even a month and I've easily gained half an inch in length and girth, plus crazy intense erections (every few days). But ya it gets a bit raw for awhile after, might just do 15 minutes per session

This has been my experience as well. I wasn't even using it for size but size I got. I'm not complaining. That, and unbelievable erection quality. The thing I like most about it is the immediate results after a session. My girl would always be able to tell if I had pumped at some point that day when we were having sex.

I think what happens with some guys is they think that more is better. While that can be argued, what you have to keep in mind is that you're still going to get benefits while maintaining ANY KIND of pressure that is over the pressure of a natural erection. You shouldn't feel pain, or be uncomfortable. Pumping should be a mildly pleasurable experience.

You shouldn't be trying to break any kind of records here. Pump it until you are completely engorged and then RELAX. Wait five or so minutes, then release. Grab it by the base with your two fingers and smack it up and down with a nice smooth swing, up against your belly near your belly button and then down between your legs in one fluid motion. Do this swing for ten or so seconds. Then gear up for another five minutes in the tube.

If you can increase the pressure from the previous five minutes, then do so. If not, then don't. Guaranteed those guys that are hurting themselves are simply doing too much, too soon.

You'll notice that with each five minute set, you're able to increase the pressure just a little more. This is because you have GENTLY stretched it with the first session and every session there after.

SLOW DOWN guys. Like everything else with this, this is a marathon, not a sprint.

tallstraw
05-12-2018, 06:33 PM
These doctors sound like idiots honestly. I mean, any guy on gear, whether they be spouting broscience or not will tell you that you heal hella fast on the juice then compared to when not juicing. It's know in those circles. To me it makes complete sense that you would heal quicker. Your protein synthesis is through the roof while running a cycle.

I agree with what you’re saying, but from what the urologists were saying, your dick in and of itself takes forever to recover from any injury. I think we’d be squabbling over semantics to argue how much. Since my I jury, which was bad, took over a year to heal. That even if he was on gear. 6 months in my opinion is too short to essentially be picking at a scab, with the pump,to soemthing so important to our mental health and confidence.

Especially when further damage could result in him needing surgery like I may have have required. Which normally means a loss of an inch or two.

mike26
05-12-2018, 07:24 PM
I agree with what you’re saying, but from what the urologists were saying, your dick in and of itself takes forever to recover from any injury. I think we’d be squabbling over semantics to argue how much. Since my I jury, which was bad, took over a year to heal. That even if he was on gear. 6 months in my opinion is too short to essentially be picking at a scab, with the pump,to soemthing so important to our mental health and confidence.

Especially when further damage could result in him needing surgery like I may have have required. Which normally means a loss of an inch or two.

From the description of your injury, you had fractured your penis, I have actually researched that before, those do indeed take a very long time to heal. Those injuries are considered far more serious then your average Penis enlargement (PE) injury. I can ideally maintain an erection now, but thats not advisable, given it would be like picking at a scab. Penis injuries are very common in the PE world, though they are not supposed to happen. As mentioned perviously as well, tons of people get bathmate injuries for all sorts of reasons. When the average person doing PE gets injured, they allow it to heal, and carry on with exercises. Few people doing PE never got injured once.

basementdweller
05-12-2018, 09:23 PM
I guess the injury you guys are talking about is much different than peyronie's. Most pfs victims (including myself) are dealing with peyronie's which pumps are actually recommended for because they help break down scar tissue. I haven't seen a urologist though and don't know if they would recommend using it as often as most people on this site are.

jacknap
05-13-2018, 02:45 PM

I think I'm fine cuz I layed off for like 3 days and it wasn't sore and I pumped last night and I'm not sore at all and was able to have sex once last night and I masturbated after too (I masturbate like once a week or every other week as a treat depending how horny I am).

Cdsnuts
05-14-2018, 06:51 PM
I think I'm fine cuz I layed off for like 3 days and it wasn't sore and I pumped last night and I'm not sore at all and was able to have sex once last night and I masturbated after too (I masturbate like once a week or every other week as a treat depending how horny I am).

You got it bro. As much as you use your dick, which, I can honestly say, out of all the dudes I've worked with, you have the most sex, lol, you would know if you fucked yourself up.

Using the bathmate three times weekly, at a responsible pace such is what is recommended, you'll be fine.

I guarantee you could probably write a book, or a course on pick up.....or at least keep a blog going. I know there is alot out there, but there is always room for something new.

Anything you've thought about? You do get laid alot, PFS aside. I can't even imagine what you'd be slaying if you had a ridiculously high baseline. Hell....I'm single now. I'd follow your blog.....for anything simply for pure amusement.....lol.

We could go into business together. I'll get guys sorted out health wise, then you teach them how to pick up women and use their now functioning dick.

I'd consider this part of being an optimized male. Being able to be confident with themselves in regards to picking up women, anywhere, anytime....."The Adventures of Jacknap." is going to be a new section of the new TMO site....

mike26
05-14-2018, 07:51 PM
You got it bro. As much as you use your dick, which, I can honestly say, out of all the dudes I've worked with, you have the most sex, lol, you would know if you fucked yourself up.

Using the bathmate three times weekly, at a responsible pace such is what is recommended, you'll be fine.

I guarantee you could probably write a book, or a course on pick up.....or at least keep a blog going. I know there is alot out there, but there is always room for something new.

Anything you've thought about? You do get laid alot, PFS aside. I can't even imagine what you'd be slaying if you had a ridiculously high baseline. Hell....I'm single now. I'd follow your blog.....for anything simply for pure amusement.....lol.

We could go into business together. I'll get guys sorted out health wise, then you teach them how to pick up women and use their now functioning dick.

I'd consider this part of being an optimized male. Being able to be confident with themselves in regards to picking up women, anywhere, anytime....."The Adventures of Jacknap." is going to be a new section of the new TMO site....

I feel that the worst part of PFS was reading all the scary web pages/blogs that keep reiterating 'irreversible', 'permanent', 'for life' side effects. Almost all of us part of swolesource first hit, and read through ph.com for weeks to months before coming here. One of the biggest reasons for this is that the words I'm currently writing dont show up in google, as apposed to other blogs they do, the keywords show up in googles search term. This has to be changed. If we change this, there are lives that literarily can be saved, (people commit suicide) as the biggest thing you need here is 'hope'. PH.com was designed for pre-finasteride, not post, I believe thats why we are seeing the most negative comments ever there, and they remove users who claim to be recovered, since their goal is to prevent users from taking it, and it does a great job at that.

I have seen a top PFS doctor before coming to this site, and he has written a research study on this, and even he says 50% of PFS patients are simply just to depressed, once given anti- depressants they come out of it. alan jacobs md's blog (http://blog.alanjacobsmd.com/)

This is the only non-negative blog there is on PFS out there in the whole world. - Thats a powerful statement.

If I would have found this site before PH, I could have suffered a lot less.

Cdsnuts
05-14-2018, 08:09 PM
I feel that the worst part of PFS was reading all the scary web pages/blogs that keep reiterating 'irreversible', 'permanent', 'for life' side effects. Almost all of us part of swolesource first hit, and read through ph.com for weeks to months before coming here. One of the biggest reasons for this is that the words I'm currently writing dont show up in google, as apposed to other blogs they do, the keywords show up in googles search term. This has to be changed. If we change this, there are lives that literarily can be saved, (people commit suicide) as the biggest thing you need here is 'hope'. PH.com was designed for pre-finasteride, not post, I believe thats why we are seeing the most negative comments ever there, and they remove users who claim to be recovered, since their goal is to prevent users from taking it, and it does a great job at that.

I have seen a top PFS doctor before coming to this site, and he has written a research study on this, and even he says 50% of PFS patients are simply just to depressed, once given anti- depressants they come out of it. alan jacobs md's blog (http://blog.alanjacobsmd.com/)

This is the only non-negative blog there is on PFS out there in the whole world. - Thats a powerful statement.

If I would have found this site before PH, I could have suffered a lot less.

Well now you're here, so thank the universe for that. You could have wandered much, much longer before ever stumbling onto this place. You could have also suffered alot more.

Onward and upward my dude.

mike26
05-15-2018, 07:10 PM
I'm wondering if what I have is from the pump, as there is no real evidence that the pump has what to do with my pain. My pain has been getting better, but very slowly, and my pain is sometimes in my pelvic floor between the anus, and the scrotum. I'm wondering if its maybe prostatitis or something along those lines, that was caused by Propecia itself.

If I had to chose, I rather it be an injury, as those are physical things, and generally recover with time, and rest.

Cdsnuts
05-16-2018, 04:35 PM
I'm wondering if what I have is from the pump, as there is no real evidence that the pump has what to do with my pain. My pain has been getting better, but very slowly, and my pain is sometimes in my pelvic floor between the anus, and the scrotum. I'm wondering if its maybe prostatitis or something along those lines, that was caused by Propecia itself.

If I had to chose, I rather it be an injury, as those are physical things, and generally recover with time, and rest.

My original assumption stands. I highly doubt you injured yourself with 90 seconds under pressure from the bathmate. And now, when we're including the pelvic floor/taint area pain, this was most definitely not caused by pumping.

Cdsnuts
05-16-2018, 04:39 PM

This is all the more reason for people to heed the pumping advice given for this unit. The chances of injury are very small when done correctly. But like anything in life, there is risk.

And if he has an injured dick, I would say to lay off the pumping as well. But if it's something like pyeronies, this situation actually benefits from using the pump.

My point is, the benefits of the pump far out weight the negatives. Most people have no issues whatsoever. Guys simply need to slow down, and read.

mike26
05-16-2018, 05:48 PM
My original assumption stands. I highly doubt you injured yourself with 90 seconds under pressure from the bathmate. And now, when we're including the pelvic floor/taint area pain, this was most definitely not caused by pumping.

I agree, an injury with 90 seconds, and no pain during, or after usage makes no sense.

On the same token there are three items that took place within the 24 hours that the pain started 1) Pumping 2) 4x masterbating 3) propecia usage which ended 4.5 months before.

Also, I never lost my libido since the pain started. My libido is really high now, and its hard to allow rest, but in the event its an injury I must allow rest. Also if its an injury it will show up in scans, or other medical scanning devices, if its PFS, its always undercover. I did have sex once after my injury, and I think it got worse since, but now getting better again, which makes me think it is indeed an injury.

jacknap
05-17-2018, 12:03 AM

i've thought of it but it seems like a pretty oversaturated market now and it has quite a bit of stigma attached to it LOL. but dm me i'm not completely apposed to the idea just seems hard to make successful :P

Cdsnuts
05-17-2018, 11:14 AM
i've thought of it but it seems like a pretty oversaturated market now and it has quite a bit of stigma attached to it LOL. but dm me i'm not completely apposed to the idea just seems hard to make successful :P

I was just thinking out loud. Yeah, you're right...it does have a negative stigma attached to it. I can see why, but it really shouldn't. For some guys it makes the difference between being alone forever and finding a wife to make a life with. But, it most certainly can be abused.

First and foremost, you would have to enjoy writing about it, AND answering a ton....a ton of questions concerning it. If that's not your thing, then it won't really work.