PDA

View Full Version : Pro hormones and PFS

Benq123
02-12-2017, 04:38 PM
Are prohormones part of the protocol?
I thought it was just herbs and all the other things.
But then I'm seeing people talk about prohormones, are they important? Necessary?

Maxout777
02-13-2017, 09:19 AM
Not necessary, but helpful if used correctly. They definitely sped up my recovery. I'd suggest either the Super R Andro Rx from Iron Mag Labs or the new Andro Hard transdermal that Wes posted about on here.

Cdsnuts
02-13-2017, 10:45 AM
Are prohormones part of the protocol?
I thought it was just herbs and all the other things.
But then I'm seeing people talk about prohormones, are they important? Necessary?

Exactly what Maxout said. They aren't 100% necessary but they will speed things up in regards to recovery, there is no doubt about that. R andro is what you want....

If going this route, you want to:

Cycle 300-400mg R andro for 6 weeks:

Cycle herbs for 2-3 months.

Cycle R andro again

Rinse and repeat.

DrivenToRecover
02-13-2017, 08:41 PM
Exactly what Maxout said. They aren't 100% necessary but they will speed things up in regards to recovery, there is no doubt about that. R andro is what you want....

If going this route, you want to:

Cycle 300-400mg R andro for 6 weeks:

Cycle herbs for 2-3 months.

Cycle R andro again

Rinse and repeat.

Is there anything given my unique situation where I shouldn't take the prohormones? Are they rough on liver or gut?

I'd plan on stopping preg/ 5a-dhp and continuing t3/4 during cycle.

Cdsnuts
02-14-2017, 06:59 AM
Is there anything given my unique situation where I shouldn't take the prohormones? Are they rough on liver or gut?

I'd plan on stopping preg/ 5a-dhp and continuing t3/4 during cycle.

You're a tricky case.....and I'm not a doctor, so it makes me uncomfortable to say either way. Technically they shouldn't effect your liver at all because they're not methylated. That being said, they can raise your blood pressure a bit, which isn't good for kidneys and the liver, especially a liver in a compromised state.

You would have to be your own guinea pig in that regards.

DrivenToRecover
02-14-2017, 04:55 PM
You're a tricky case.....and I'm not a doctor, so it makes me uncomfortable to say either way. Technically they shouldn't effect your liver at all because they're not methylated. That being said, they can raise your blood pressure a bit, which isn't good for kidneys and the liver, especially a liver in a compromised state.

You would have to be your own guinea pig in that regards.

I'm used to that at this point lol

I'll start with a smaller dose at first and build up.

5 alpha victim
02-14-2017, 07:17 PM
I experienced high blood pressure on Randro. At 400MG it was noticable high enough to point where I'd feel a little more out of breath in situations like running or walking up hills. At 300 MG I couldn't feel it but I could see the higher readings when taking blood pressure. Are 200MG I had no increase in blood pressure or so slight it did not matter.

Next time I run it I am actually considering running it at 200MG for eight weeks. Only thing is that I'm worried it's to low of a dose to get any benefits.

CannonBalls
02-14-2017, 08:47 PM
I did a round of R Andro 400mg for 6 weeks. I felt a mild strength increase and noticed my body may have been a little harder. Other than that I didn't feel how others have described it.

Do you think if I did a second round I may notice larger gains because I have leveled up a bit in this whole healing process?

Maxout777
02-14-2017, 08:49 PM
I did a round of R Andro 400mg for 6 weeks. I felt a mild strength increase and noticed my body may have been a little harder. Other than that I didn't feel how others have described it.

Do you think if I did a second round I may notice larger gains because I have leveled up a bit in this whole healing process?
Yes. It should be done once you reach a decent plateau of healing and shouldn't be rushed into. I was pretty much lifting regularly and running regularly with little problem before I ran my cycle.

Did you feel any mental benefits at all?

CannonBalls
02-14-2017, 10:27 PM
I was lifting well and had a decent amount of confidence going with heavier weight, but didn't really have the aggressiveness some had mentioned.

Maxout777
02-14-2017, 10:30 PM
I was lifting well and had a decent amount of confidence going with heavier weight, but didn't really have the aggressiveness some had mentioned.
Ah. My aggression didn't really start to resurface until after my second cycle. I was still pretty passive to an extent up until it.....Now my aggression is pretty much back full force as it was before PFS. I didn't notice much change in that on my first cycle either.

CannonBalls
02-14-2017, 11:04 PM
Ah. My aggression didn't really start to resurface until after my second cycle. I was still pretty passive to an extent up until it.....Now my aggression is pretty much back full force as it was before PFS. I didn't notice much change in that on my first cycle either.

Okay good. That's what I was hoping for. I'll probably go another round soon and report back.

Thanks for the insight, Maxout!

5 alpha victim
02-15-2017, 01:29 AM
Okay good. That's what I was hoping for. I'll probably go another round soon and report back.

Thanks for the insight, Maxout!

You could always add some epiandro into the mix and try the new transdermal androhard and let us know how that works.

I am curious about this stuff but have to much going on with my 5adhp to mess with it. I am hoping someone trys it.

Cdsnuts
02-15-2017, 06:30 AM
Every time you complete a cycle, you will walk away with some new added benefit that you didn't have before the cycle. Sometimes mental, sometimes physical, or sometimes both.

DrivenToRecover
02-18-2017, 01:43 PM
My r-andro has arrived. I'm a complete newbie when it comes to this stuff.

I'm seeing a lot of things online that you should take other supps while on cycle for liver and kidney support?

I'm trying to tread very carefully here with my liver not being 100%, but I definitely want to run a cycle and reap the benefits.

Maxout777
02-18-2017, 02:32 PM
My r-andro has arrived. I'm a complete newbie when it comes to this stuff.

I'm seeing a lot of things online that you should take other supps while on cycle for liver and kidney support?

I'm trying to tread very carefully here with my liver not being 100%, but I definitely want to run a cycle and reap the benefits.
I think because they are non methylated hormones your liver shouldn't take too much of a hit. If I were worried about my liver I'd probably take TUDCA on cycle just to be sure. A lot of PFS guys over on the other forums take TUDCA for liver issues anyway. Couldn't hurt.

DrivenToRecover
02-18-2017, 05:38 PM
Thanks maxout. I will add TUDCA to taurine and NAC to round out my liver supps for this cycle.

Cdsnuts
02-18-2017, 05:47 PM
5 alpha....why are you constantly deleting your messages? Lol.....like, all the time.....

5 alpha victim
02-18-2017, 07:27 PM
5 alpha....why are you constantly deleting your messages? Lol.....like, all the time.....

I'm having issues posting on this website with my new Samsung Galaxy 7 phone. Almost like a glitch or something. LoL... every time I try to edit it gives me this weird message and than rather than making the correction my post just goes away.

Cdsnuts
02-18-2017, 07:29 PM
I'm having issues posting on this website with my new Samsung Galaxy 7 phone. Almost like a glitch or something. LoL... every time I try to edit it gives me this weird message and than rather than making the correction my post just goes away.
Using Tapatalk?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

5 alpha victim
02-18-2017, 10:30 PM
Using Tapatalk?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I just downloaded it. This should fix it. It was not helping that I have been use to the I phone.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk