PDA

View Full Version : Short Intro and a Few Questions and Comments

Durantia37
02-12-2017, 06:01 PM
Hello,

25yrs old, saw palmetto for like 10 days, three months ago.

Various crashes, various returns to 95-100%, gradual decline, huge, huge crash about a week ago following what I think was an un-fortuitous re-feeding process after a 50ish hour water fast (also took Prescript-Assist immediately after, which might have been too much. I honestly have no idea, but I went from 98% to crashing 2-3 times harder than I'd ever crashed).

Foregoing the fast/feast for now, because the huge crash came after a fast, and I would like to give my body some consistency.

I suspect the first thing CD will do when he sees this is tell me to do a feast, but I don't think it's a good idea at this point. I've been roller-coastering a lot as I adjust my diet, and it's my personal belief that the organs need consistency more than cleansing at certain times.

Before I get accused of this, I am absolutely not avoiding feasting out of laziness - I'd bottle and drink my own semen if I thought it would help. I can just intuitively sense that consistency is key for a month or so.

Other than that, I'm doing everything to the T, with a few small add-ons I've discovered.

Blah blah, who cares.

Questions and Comments:

1) Is there any kind of general consensus on Creatine for PFS? Seems like it could only help, but I've been hesitant to try it.

2) If anyone wants to exchange what I'd call "protocol stacks," I think it could be helpful. These are combinations of food/food timing/supps/supp timing/exercise/herbs/etc. that I've developed or read about.

Example: Moderate intake of black coffee before a workout supposedly increases test 12-18%. HIIT obviously increases T and GH, as does sunshine. The recommendation for herbs is with coffee on an empty stomach. HIIT in a fasting state further increases GH. Therefore if one were to regularly skip breakfast, take a t-boosting herb with a small amount of coffee, and then go do an HIIT session outside shirtless, there should be a big surge in the hormones we're trying to surge. If that makes no sense, let me know - I'm far from a scientist.

3) CD, I found a grammatical error on the very first sentence of the website, lol. Also, it should be "Putting it All Together." I was an English major, and I'm more than willing to help edit the entire thing, now, intermittently, or at the end - just say the word.

Cdsnuts
02-13-2017, 07:31 AM
Hello,

25yrs old, saw palmetto for like 10 days, three months ago.

Various crashes, various returns to 95-100%, gradual decline, huge, huge crash about a week ago following what I think was an un-fortuitous re-feeding process after a 50ish hour water fast (also took Prescript-Assist immediately after, which might have been too much. I honestly have no idea, but I went from 98% to crashing 2-3 times harder than I'd ever crashed).

Foregoing the fast/feast for now, because the huge crash came after a fast, and I would like to give my body some consistency.

I suspect the first thing CD will do when he sees this is tell me to do a feast, but I don't think it's a good idea at this point. I've been roller-coastering a lot as I adjust my diet, and it's my personal belief that the organs need consistency more than cleansing at certain times.

Before I get accused of this, I am absolutely not avoiding feasting out of laziness - I'd bottle and drink my own semen if I thought it would help. I can just intuitively sense that consistency is key for a month or so.

Other than that, I'm doing everything to the T, with a few small add-ons I've discovered.

Blah blah, who cares.

Questions and Comments:

1) Is there any kind of general consensus on Creatine for PFS? Seems like it could only help, but I've been hesitant to try it.
Creatine is fine while recovering.

2) If anyone wants to exchange what I'd call "protocol stacks," I think it could be helpful. These are combinations of food/food timing/supps/supp timing/exercise/herbs/etc. that I've developed or read about.

Example: Moderate intake of black coffee before a workout supposedly increases test 12-18%. HIIT obviously increases T and GH, as does sunshine. The recommendation for herbs is with coffee on an empty stomach. HIIT in a fasting state further increases GH. Therefore if one were to regularly skip breakfast, take a t-boosting herb with a small amount of coffee, and then go do an HIIT session outside shirtless, there should be a big surge in the hormones we're trying to surge. If that makes no sense, let me know - I'm far from a scientist.
You would be correct in this assumption and this would be a very positive thing to do

3) CD, I found a grammatical error on the very first sentence of the website, lol. Also, it should be "Putting it All Together." I was an English major, and I'm more than willing to help edit the entire thing, now, intermittently, or at the end - just say the word.Do tell

Welcome. You've found the right place. It seems as though you've been busy researching these methods which is great. Just don't try to reinvent the wheel.

I understand you want to level out a bit as detoxing can be very rough on the system. That being said, when you feast, for the CORRECT amount of time, which is two weeks, you will not only detox but you will naturally level out and find homeostasis. This is the place that you will start to build from. The cleanse is in fact, the BEST way to level yourself out. You take all your lumps in the beginning and then it's over, as opposed to dragging the cleansing out over a longer period of time.

Thanks for the site corrections. They are always welcomed

Durantia37
02-13-2017, 03:43 PM
Thanks for the reply. The first sentence of the site should say "men who are interested" rather than "interesting."

Do you think creatine is helpful, or just not harmful?

Two weeks of juice feasting is something I might not be able to swing financially, after buying seven herbs...I've gotten great results (other than the last time) from water fasting, so I'm more inclined to do a few 3-4 day water fasts (English said he did a few of these rather than a single monster fast). I know you hate it when people do less than 100%, but, at the very least, I'm not gonna do less than 100% and then blame the protocol. And if it does work, I'll give you full credit.

I'll keep this post updated every month or so, for any curious lurkers.

Cdsnuts
02-14-2017, 06:43 AM
Thanks for the reply. The first sentence of the site should say "men who are interested" rather than "interesting."

Do you think creatine is helpful, or just not harmful?

Two weeks of juice feasting is something I might not be able to swing financially, after buying seven herbs...I've gotten great results (other than the last time) from water fasting, so I'm more inclined to do a few 3-4 day water fasts (English said he did a few of these rather than a single monster fast). I know you hate it when people do less than 100%, but, at the very least, I'm not gonna do less than 100% and then blame the protocol. And if it does work, I'll give you full credit.

I'll keep this post updated every month or so, for any curious lurkers.

Thanks! The spell check cleared it because...well....it was spelled right!

I think creatine is helpful. You just have to find a brand that doesn't cause you to bloat and hold too much water. I used to cycle the creatine caps, although I can't remember what the brand was. It was micronized creatine capsules in a yellow bottle. Stuff worked great for increasing strength and some muscle fullness.

I'd prefer everyone do a water fast, actually. It's just too much for most people to bare. That being said, it is the gold standard for cleansing, hands down. And, you do still cleanse with a juice feast, but it happens a bit slower. You trade 100% cleansing energy for being able to function fully throughout the day. I'd say you still cleanse at about 80% with juice....

Lol. Thanks. But it's not so much about looking for credit as it is to just get these guys to get out of there own way and see for themselves that healing is not only possible, but inevitable should they stick to the program 100%. When people do anything less, they're just selling themselves short and increasing the amount of time they are going to spend in a shitty state.

100% commitment is the FASTEST way out, and even then it takes longer then people want it to.

Seems like you have a good handle on how you're going to move forward.

Good luck to you.

Durantia37
02-14-2017, 09:48 PM
Much appreciated man. I'm definitely going 100% on everything else, just might shorten/break up the fast a little bit (can't miss work).

Is bloating bad for recovery, or just uncomfortable? I've taken some really generic creatine before, and I got a little more "full" feeling in my muscles, but that's it. Nothing uncomfortable or anything.

I'll try to make that the last question for now. I don't want to over-complicate things.

Cdsnuts
02-15-2017, 06:33 AM
Much appreciated man. I'm definitely going 100% on everything else, just might shorten/break up the fast a little bit (can't miss work).

Is bloating bad for recovery, or just uncomfortable? I've taken some really generic creatine before, and I got a little more "full" feeling in my muscles, but that's it. Nothing uncomfortable or anything.

I'll try to make that the last question for now. I don't want to over-complicate things.

It's not detrimental, it's just uncomfortable. PFS is uncomfortable enough without having to worry about causing any other physical issues. If you can get away with taking any type of creatine, then go for it.

Durantia37
02-24-2017, 03:43 PM
I have a few more questions, CD (or anyone else). I was going to just PM you, but I guess I might as well make it publicly available info.

So I've been basically 100% with the regimen for about three weeks (100% with what I avoid, but still only 8 herbs and still doing dumb shit like using store-bought kefir and bone broth instead of making my own, i.e. I haven't completely gotten every last detail sorted out yet). I had some nice upswings, but now I'm doing really, really bad. Bad enough to just risk another water fast because I feel fucked anyways.

I was doing pretty good, nice upswing and mild downswing, another nice upswing, etc., but then it's like...my body stopped digesting stuff. So I got bloated and constipated and just keep crashing and crashing. I'm really impatient to start a 4-5 day fast, and it's actually been 16 hours since I've eaten. I could just keep going, but my concern is that I had a little bit of meat yesterday (very small portion of organic chicken at 7pm). Could I do an enema tonight and continue for 4-5 days, or do I need to wait for the meat to get out of my system? The thought of not doing a fast right now is terrifying, because my symptoms have been getting worse every night for about a week. Is it hugely detrimental to fast without two meat-less days beforehand?

Second question:
When I go to bed (when I'm in a downswing), I keep getting this searing panic feeling, especially in the middle of the night and in the morning (it's normally what wakes me up). It coincides exactly with shrinking testes. Is this high cortisol? Low cortisol? If you recognize this as a distinct imbalance, I'd love suggestions on any least thing I could do to mitigate this specific symptom. It's literally like...I lie down (even for a five minute rest) and can feel it starting to happen. Actual sleep lets the process hellishly continue.

I have noticed an absolutely clear, direct, unambiguous relationship between slow digestion and worsening of symptoms, and vice versa. I think I could be healed in a few months if my gut would cooperate. FYI, I had no gut problems (that I was aware of) for any period in my life, until now.

Cdsnuts
02-24-2017, 07:12 PM
I have a few more questions, CD (or anyone else). I was going to just PM you, but I guess I might as well make it publicly available info.

So I've been basically 100% with the regimen for about three weeks (100% with what I avoid, but still only 8 herbs and still doing dumb shit like using store-bought kefir and bone broth instead of making my own, i.e. I haven't completely gotten every last detail sorted out yet). I had some nice upswings, but now I'm doing really, really bad. Bad enough to just risk another water fast because I feel fucked anyways.

I was doing pretty good, nice upswing and mild downswing, another nice upswing, etc., but then it's like...my body stopped digesting stuff. So I got bloated and constipated and just keep crashing and crashing. I'm really impatient to start a 4-5 day fast, and it's actually been 16 hours since I've eaten. I could just keep going, but my concern is that I had a little bit of meat yesterday (very small portion of organic chicken at 7pm). Could I do an enema tonight and continue for 4-5 days, or do I need to wait for the meat to get out of my system? The thought of not doing a fast right now is terrifying, because my symptoms have been getting worse every night for about a week. Is it hugely detrimental to fast without two meat-less days beforehand?

Second question:
When I go to bed (when I'm in a downswing), I keep getting this searing panic feeling, especially in the middle of the night and in the morning (it's normally what wakes me up). It coincides exactly with shrinking testes. Is this high cortisol? Low cortisol? If you recognize this as a distinct imbalance, I'd love suggestions on any least thing I could do to mitigate this specific symptom. It's literally like...I lie down (even for a five minute rest) and can feel it starting to happen. Actual sleep lets the process hellishly continue.

I have noticed an absolutely clear, direct, unambiguous relationship between slow digestion and worsening of symptoms, and vice versa. I think I could be healed in a few months if my gut would cooperate. FYI, I had no gut problems (that I was aware of) for any period in my life, until now.

What do you mean when you say "100% with the regimen for about three weeks (100% with what I avoid, but still only 8 herbs ...." So...I just want to point out....this isn't 100%. I just want to make sure we're all on the same page here. 100%....is 100%

Secondly...it's not necessary to go two days meatless before the fast. You're worrying needlessly here. You have to think about it in terms of the natural world. Fasting is a completely natural process that allowed our species to survive lean times. Our ancestors feasted and then went to famine...constantly. They would kill an animal, eat as much of it as possible, and then there were times when they wouldn't eat again for a week or more. They didn't worry about giving themselves enemas to clear themselves out because they were then going to starve. You don't need to "help" the body in this regards. Everything will clear out just as nature intended it to without intervention.

Third. You need to do an extended cleanse. This is the one area that guys skimp on...usually. Understandably so. But for the guys that are having extreme issues, it's the one thing that they need the MOST. 4-5 days on water may not be enough. The body cleanses on it's own schedule, and I can tell you that schedule is NEVER in sync with our own.....usually ever. What we want and our timeline is irrelevant to what the body needs to do.

My site is geared towards the general population. A week on juice for a "normal" guy is going to give him huge benefits. For someone who is damaged, they're going to need more time then that. Seeing as the juice feast comes from a program that was safely designed for 90 days, you can see how with your issues, a week just isn't going to be enough.

I don't suggest fasting on water at home for more then 4-5 days, but it's clear you need more time then that. If you can't get to a clinic because of cost and time away, then you need to do something more realistic, like a juice feast. If I were you I would do AT LEAST two weeks, probably more. You need a serious reset. You're just not going to get that with the timeline you've been using.

I know this isn't probably what you wanted to hear, but most of the times with the cleanse it never is.

Do some research on extended juice feasting so that you can familiarize yourself with what people go through and what to expect.

The beginning of this is always tough, especially if you're super toxic (I hate to use that phrase as it's so cliche' in the cleansing circles, but it is what it is)

You're right in linking the impaired digestion to an increase in symptoms. Not only does the whole system slow down when digestion is impaired, but the brain is directly effected because of the gut brain connection. (If you're not familiar with this, do some research) You're neurotransmitters are severely effected by this.

If you don't make a serious concerted effort to get that shit out of you, and calm your insides, you're going to have violent swings like this as your body fights to find it's new homeostasis.

You either deal with the hell it dishes you, or you, rather then have it drag out for months, take your lumps all up front and cleanse. It will make things so much smoother down the line.

Durantia37
02-24-2017, 08:20 PM
If I'd said "90%" the assumption would be I'm eating gluten occasionally or skipping workout days, etc. I just wanted to avoid that assumption.

I'll keep fasting for a couple days and then start feasting. I'm really skeptical of the juice feast tbh but I don't seem to have a choice.

Cdsnuts
02-24-2017, 08:27 PM
If I'd said "90%" the assumption would be I'm eating gluten occasionally or skipping workout days, etc. I just wanted to avoid that assumption.

I'll keep fasting for a couple days and then start feasting. I'm really skeptical of the juice feast tbh but I don't seem to have a choice.
I don't know if that would be the assumption but what is it you actually meant by what you said?

If you're skeptical of the juice Feast then you should do some research on it to alleviate any skepticism you may have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Durantia37
02-24-2017, 10:02 PM
I meant that I'm doing everything, except I only have 8 herbs, and I use store bought probiotics foods. Also, I haven't done more than a 2.5 day fast (which screwed me up way worse than I was).

I'm skeptical that toxicity is my gut's problem. It seems more like stress and whatever havoc hormonal imbalance wreaks on the gut. The plan in the back of my head was 4-5 day water fast followed by bone broth and Glutamine and a strict GAPS-style diet for awhile. But I'm sure you disagree.

Cdsnuts
02-24-2017, 10:06 PM
I meant that I'm doing everything, except I only have 8 herbs, and I use store bought probiotics foods. Also, I haven't done more than a 2.5 day fast (which screwed me up way worse than I was).

I'm skeptical that toxicity is my gut's problem. It seems more like stress and whatever havoc hormonal imbalance wreaks on the gut. The plan in the back of my head was 4-5 day water fast followed by bone broth and Glutamine and a strict GAPS-style diet for awhile. But I'm sure you disagree.

I would very much expect a fast of only two and a half days to do exactly what it did to you, which was screw you up.

Do you know why?

And yes you are correct I disagree with your plan. And for good reason.

You can obviously do whatever it is you think is going to be good for you.

When that fails you can always come back here and do it the way that works.

I'm not going anywhere.

No sense in trying to reinvent the wheel my friend.

Durantia37
02-24-2017, 10:14 PM
It screwed me up because I quit in the middle of a detox.

You disagree because fats will be hard to digest after 5 days without food.

Starting the juice feast tomorrow, you win.

Cdsnuts
02-24-2017, 10:16 PM
It screwed me up because I quit in the middle of a detox.

You disagree because fats will be hard to digest after 5 days without food.

Starting the juice feast tomorrow, you win.
Yes and yes.

It's not about winning or losing man. It's about doing things in the most efficient way possible that get the quickest results possible.

Why drag it out and make it any more difficult than it has to be? You're dealing with enough as it is.

Durantia37
02-24-2017, 10:18 PM
How do I know when to quit feasting?

Cdsnuts
02-24-2017, 10:22 PM
How do I know when to quit feasting?
Seeing as you can go for quite a long time on 4 to 6 quarts of fresh juice daily you have to wait for the window of opportunity when you feel symptoms break and you have a window of clarity and peace. That's usually a good time to bail. If you keep pushing through those good times you're most likely end up digging up more stuff that has to come out and then you're going to have to wait for that crisis to settle down before your next window opens up.

You really have to go by feel unless you plan on feasting to completion which could be months as opposed to water fasting to completion which would be weeks.

The water fast unfortunately at that length has to be done at the center

Either way, regardless of your method, each one of them will hit a Finish Line If you let them go long enough.

This is obviously the ultimate goal although most people don't have the will to go for as long as it takes. This is why they end up doing a couple extended Feast/fasts as opposed to doing it to completion

Durantia37
02-24-2017, 10:29 PM
When you say "symptoms" you mean detox symptoms right?

Cdsnuts
02-24-2017, 10:35 PM
When you say "symptoms" you mean detox symptoms right?
Yes, which can be actual detox symptoms or an exacerbation of your current symptoms.... it all comes out in the wash

Durantia37
02-24-2017, 10:39 PM
Okay, thanks for the help man.

Durantia37
03-27-2017, 09:45 PM
So I haven't updated this in awhile, mainly because I've just been cleansing and cleansing some more. I cleansed enough to see that it worked - therefore I decided to take it all the way (also, I didn't feel like I had much choice).

I'm still cleansing, so I don't have much to update with actual progress. I just thought I'd give some humble suggestions in terms of cleansing to make it more bearable and effective. I've studied my ass off and think I have some helpful stuff. As always, I'm open to objections and claim neither scientific nor nutritional expertise.

1. Start a juice feast off with two or so days of water fasting. You get calm quicker, you get over hunger quicker, you appreciate the juice more, you get extra cleansing, it's a win-win-win-win. Surely anyone can manage a weekend water fast before a juice feast.

2. It's really not that much more expensive than buying produce to get a few of your juices made at a Juice Bar. I personally do 4 large juices at Juice Bar and make two myself. Average $40 a day for homemade and Juice Bar juices combined, but I water fast on weekends while juicing, so it's not unreasonable at all. $200/week, and only like an hour a day of labor. Do all the labor yourself and you might save $50 bucks, but you're gonna wear yourself down juicing 2.5 hrs a day. This is a way to make the process less shitty. They have a What's Up Doc? drink that I highly recommend - carrot juice with lemon and garlic - good for gut health, lowish glycemic load.

3. I haven't done this yet, and CD might object to it, but I'm going to start tomorrow. I think it's not a bad idea to add a little lemon and cayenne to your water a couple times a day. This will warm you up and give you extra detox - might even get a bowel movement out of the deal.

4. Wear fucking layers. You're gonna freeze your ass off. The more bearable you make this, the more likely you are to stick with it.

5. Saunas provide instant detox relief. (I'm personally pretty lucky - I talked my way into a "student" discount because I work at a university library, pay $30 a month for a gym with a sauna that's walking distance away and right next to a Juice Bar. Gets my lymph going to walk there and back, and gives me sunshine).

6. CD will definitely object to this one, but I think it might be a good idea to add glutamine to your juices. This is a great time to heal the gut lining, and I can't imagine it significantly interferes with detox. I personally think that I can sacrifice a tiny bit of detox for a very healthy gut lining (this is a core contributor to toxicity to begin with).

Cdsnuts
03-28-2017, 06:16 AM
So I haven't updated this in awhile, mainly because I've just been cleansing and cleansing some more. I cleansed enough to see that it worked - therefore I decided to take it all the way (also, I didn't feel like I had much choice).

I'm still cleansing, so I don't have much to update with actual progress. I just thought I'd give some humble suggestions in terms of cleansing to make it more bearable and effective. I've studied my ass off and think I have some helpful stuff. As always, I'm open to objections and claim neither scientific nor nutritional expertise.

1. Start a juice feast off with two or so days of water fasting. You get calm quicker, you get over hunger quicker, you appreciate the juice more, you get extra cleansing, it's a win-win-win-win. Surely anyone can manage a weekend water fast before a juice feast.

2. It's really not that much more expensive than buying produce to get a few of your juices made at a Juice Bar. I personally do 4 large juices at Juice Bar and make two myself. Average $40 a day for homemade and Juice Bar juices combined, but I water fast on weekends while juicing, so it's not unreasonable at all. $200/week, and only like an hour a day of labor. Do all the labor yourself and you might save $50 bucks, but you're gonna wear yourself down juicing 2.5 hrs a day. This is a way to make the process less shitty. They have a What's Up Doc? drink that I highly recommend - carrot juice with lemon and garlic - good for gut health, lowish glycemic load.

3. I haven't done this yet, and CD might object to it, but I'm going to start tomorrow. I think it's not a bad idea to add a little lemon and cayenne to your water a couple times a day. This will warm you up and give you extra detox - might even get a bowel movement out of the deal.

4. Wear fucking layers. You're gonna freeze your ass off. The more bearable you make this, the more likely you are to stick with it.

5. Saunas provide instant detox relief. (I'm personally pretty lucky - I talked my way into a "student" discount because I work at a university library, pay $30 a month for a gym with a sauna that's walking distance away and right next to a Juice Bar. Gets my lymph going to walk there and back, and gives me sunshine).

6. CD will definitely object to this one, but I think it might be a good idea to add glutamine to your juices. This is a great time to heal the gut lining, and I can't imagine it significantly interferes with detox. I personally think that I can sacrifice a tiny bit of detox for a very healthy gut lining (this is a core contributor to toxicity to begin with).

You're turning out to be a good student......lol.

These are the kinds of posts that are great additions to the forum and help others along the way.

All points are right on...except for the addition of cayenne and glutamine. This isn't the master fucking cleanse after all.....lol.

But really, they won't hurt the over all process. I'm just cautious with add ons like this because what happens is, one guy will make this suggestion, then another, another suggestion, and then by the time it comes out the other end, you get guys doing an all you can eat BBQ rib cleanse.

The cayenne will warm you up for sure and I can't think of any negative there.

The glutamine.....I would stay off if for now. You want to cleanse as much as possible, not build anything up yet. You can't really tear down and build up at the same time. I see no problem adding this in after the cleanse, when you are in building mode.

I'm glad you decided to finally just let go and start studying the correct material. It's done you a world of good.

Durantia37
04-11-2017, 11:23 PM
Just wanted to give an update, as it's been awhile. I know how this works now with the ups and downs, and I'm sure I'm headed for another crash soon, but...I am doing so much better it's miraculous.

Junk has gone back to 85-90% of normal size, spontaneous erections throughout the day, strong morning wood every morning for a week, back to getting hard even while just driving or walking around, I have libido every morning (only mornings though) facial hair thickening up, muscle tone pretty much back to normal, digestion improving (very slowly), mentally doing a little better (still pretty off though).

Even just 10 days ago I considered myself to be one of the worst of the worst PFS sufferers, and now I feel about 50-60% normal. Again, I know these things swing, but this is a much higher upswing than the last one.

I'll do a little tips/things I've learned section with each update:

-Careful with 5a-dhp. I took only 5mg every other day twice and my estrogen got really low and then surged. Tried 3mg 3 days later and the same thing happened to a smaller extent. This is combined with pp tincture, but still. I'm probably done with the stuff.

-Walk around after meals if you have SIBO. It's the best standalone thing I've tried for indigestion/constipation.

-Small changes mean small mistakes. Do everything gradually.

-Sardines are your friend. Calcium, selenium, zinc, b vitamins, omega 3's, easy to digest, sat fats, protein, low fodmap (especially ones canned in water), cheap, convenient.

Peace

Durantia37
05-02-2017, 10:37 AM
Guess I'll do another update. I'm distinctly better in every category from the last update, even during low times. My low times now are better than my high times from a month or so ago.

I won't go into symptom details too much, because I don't think anyone cares. The point is that even in the least improved category (sexual), I've improved about 5% from the last update (again, this is including downswings). In the most improved category (mental/personality) I've improved more like 15%. (As far as overall recovery percentages go, I don't think they make sense. My "100%" was feeling like shit most of the time and eating garbage, so in some ways I feel better now than I did then).

I don't really have any tips this time. You just have to keep doing the same shit over and over. Not that complicated once you have a routine.

Cdsnuts
05-02-2017, 10:48 AM
Guess I'll do another update. I'm distinctly better in every category from the last update, even during low times. My low times now are better than my high times from a month or so ago.

I won't go into symptom details too much, because I don't think anyone cares. The point is that even in the least improved category (sexual), I've improved about 5% from the last update (again, this is including downswings). In the most improved category (mental/personality) I've improved more like 15%. (As far as overall recovery percentages go, I don't think they make sense. My "100%" was feeling like shit most of the time and eating garbage, so in some ways I feel better now than I did then).

I don't really have any tips this time. You just have to keep doing the same shit over and over. Not that complicated once you have a routine.
You are exactly correct my friend. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Congratulations on your Forward progress.

You are going to feel better than you've ever felt in your life in a couple more months. It's guaranteed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Durantia37
05-09-2017, 10:11 PM
In terms of size...I'm already bigger than I've ever been. And I played baseball and basketball in high school, worked out fairly consistently ever since. AND I only stopped cleansing like six weeks ago. AND I only started doing actual weights like this week. It's been borderline disconcerting how well this has worked in terms of physique. I'm having to adjust my identity towards being a "big guy."

My muscles, particularly in the arms, are also ridiculously hard, but I feel like this might be some weird pfs blood flow thing that actually isn't a good thing.

Durantia37
05-12-2017, 04:05 PM
So this protocol is really starting to hit me hard, and now I'm a little bit confused. The last few days I've been insanely horny and feel like sprinting a marathon and fighting every stranger I see. I keep having to like..go sit down somewhere just to have "sit here and be horny without jacking off" time. Facial hair growth like crazy.

Yet I'm not actually "healed" or anything. Should I lower the herb doses to prevent some kind of burnout? This feels wonderful but unsustainable. My T feels higher than 98% of normal guys at the moment.

Cdsnuts
05-12-2017, 04:15 PM
So this protocol is really starting to hit me hard, and now I'm a little bit confused. The last few days I've been insanely horny and feel like sprinting a marathon and fighting every stranger I see. I keep having to like..go sit down somewhere just to have "sit here and be horny without jacking off" time. Facial hair growth like crazy.

Yet I'm not actually "healed" or anything. Should I lower the herb doses to prevent some kind of burnout? This feels wonderful but unsustainable. My T feels higher than 98% of normal guys at the moment.
Lol.... it's not unsustainable my friend as its 100% natural and is what it feels like to have healthy male hormone levels.

By keeping your hormone levels nice and robust things Downstream will start being bumped and nudged into their correct places. It's all part of the healing process.

Use the energy for exercise. Use it for getting things done in your life. But my favorite is to use it for my meditation and breathing sessions. Use that force and go inward with it and you will start to heal your brain exponentially.

Durantia37
05-12-2017, 08:21 PM
You mean I get to keep feeling like this indefinitely?! Lol.

Okay, just trying to stay safe. I was thinking about using a punching bag for some of the energy and aggression.

That's a really interesting idea about the breathing, I'll try that.

Just to be clear: when the time comes, I can have as much sex as I want, right? Even every day? Or should I limit it?

Cdsnuts
05-12-2017, 08:22 PM
You mean I get to keep feeling like this indefinitely?! Lol.

Okay, just trying to stay safe. I was thinking about using a punching bag for some of the energy and aggression.

That's a really interesting idea about the breathing, I'll try that.

Just to be clear: when the time comes, I can have as much sex as I want, right? Even every day? Or should I limit it?
As much as you can muster

Durantia37
05-16-2017, 09:27 PM
Update: Once again, better in every category from the last update. I'm surprised how quickly things are improving. It's not unusual for me to get several spontaneous erections a day and to have several straight hours where I forget that there's even anything wrong with me.

Today I had moment where I was like, whoa, wait, is there even anything wrong with me anymore? Then a little later the symptoms came back, of course. But even just two weeks ago I was still flirting with suicide over this whole mess. It feels great to have even half of a life again.

Cdsnuts
05-20-2017, 11:39 AM
Update: Once again, better in every category from the last update. I'm surprised how quickly things are improving. It's not unusual for me to get several spontaneous erections a day and to have several straight hours where I forget that there's even anything wrong with me.

Today I had moment where I was like, whoa, wait, is there even anything wrong with me anymore? Then a little later the symptoms came back, of course. But even just two weeks ago I was still flirting with suicide over this whole mess. It feels great to have even half of a life again.

Two weeks ago?? Two weeks ago you had already made HUGE strides. How could you have possibly been thinking like that?

Durantia37
05-20-2017, 03:44 PM
I just have a really negative personality. Every time I have a downswing I start thinking all hope is lost. In fact this is happening right now, lol. Even after all the insane, completely concrete progress, I'm like "Shit, have I actually gotten any better or was it all a delusion?"

Cdsnuts
05-20-2017, 04:46 PM
I just have a really negative personality. Every time I have a downswing I start thinking all hope is lost. In fact this is happening right now, lol. Even after all the insane, completely concrete progress, I'm like "Shit, have I actually gotten any better or was it all a delusion?"
At least you know it's all in your head

K8668B
05-20-2017, 11:32 PM
if youre getting several SPONTANEOUS erections throughout the day, then you are doing extremely well. im really happy to hear that. (no homo of course). congrats on the progress. ive made some slight strides myself, but i need to do a 14 day fast real soon. i did have that one day where i got an almost full boner (90%) from just lightly spanking/slapping this girls butt whom i work with though. im just prepping for the right day..one of these days for sure... I just have yet a few more agitating trivial obstacles. but its really close! me using the word "trivial", is when im in one of my negative irritated moods.

i also have that same exact occasional negative thinking in my own head like you do. so youre not alone bro. it sucks, but like cd said, at least you know its only in your head. it always passes, too.

Durantia37
05-21-2017, 08:58 AM
Thanks man. Yeah, it's gotten to where on the highest peak of my upswings I feel pretty much normal other than some mid-day lethargy and weird-feeling penile tissue. Downswings are still shit-tastic though. Good luck on the feast bro.

Durantia37
06-02-2017, 04:46 PM
So my progress was rolling along smoothly, and now something incredibly frustrating has happened. I got really bad poison ivy (my boss who's been doing landscaping for 20 years and the lady at the walk-in clinic both said it was the worst they've ever seen) and ended up getting a steroid shot in the ass. I'm also doing six days of prednisone and a 10 day antibiotic.

In other words, I got fucked and have to take things that are horrible for anyone and especially PFS guys. I ttied to search for alternative methods, but this shit was seriously bad and it seemed wiser to just bite the bullet, heal as quickly as possible, and try to get back on track.

The steroids don't seem to have had any catastrophic effect, though certainly they dampen everything significantly. I'm wondering whether I'll need to re-cleanse after this? I'm going to try not to and see what happens, unless someone says I absolutely definitely need to. The whole thing is so fucking annoying I broke my windshield out of frustration today.

Holistic
06-02-2017, 05:21 PM
So my progress was rolling along smoothly, and now something incredibly frustrating has happened. I got really bad poison ivy (my boss who's been doing landscaping for 20 years and the lady at the walk-in clinic both said it was the worst they've ever seen) and ended up getting a steroid shot in the ass. I'm also doing six days of prednisone and a 10 day antibiotic.

In other words, I got fucked and have to take things that are horrible for anyone and especially PFS guys. I ttied to search for alternative methods, but this shit was seriously bad and it seemed wiser to just bite the bullet, heal as quickly as possible, and try to get back on track.

The steroids don't seem to have had any catastrophic effect, though certainly they dampen everything significantly. I'm wondering whether I'll need to re-cleanse after this? I'm going to try not to and see what happens, unless someone says I absolutely definitely need to. The whole thing is so fucking annoying I broke my windshield out of frustration today.

Sorry to hear that man. I am no expert but I would go for a short cleanse. Maybe 3 day water fast.

K8668B
06-02-2017, 06:30 PM

Boy do i sure know the feeling. Not to long ago, about 2 weeks ago, i got what i thought was an infection on a private area. Turned out to be a small pimple that i tried popping too soon and irritating the shit out of it. I assumed that i had gotten an infection from work from not wearing work gloves and touching dirty food. I went to the doctors and had to take an anti biotic for 4 days, and get an std test!!! I thought it was over for sure!! But its never over bro! Weve been through so much negative shit, that when yet another incident happens to us and delays our plans a little bit, we freak out and get angry and frustrated. But it always passes. My test came out negative thankfully, and all is behind me. It postponed my planned 14 day juice feast. but its all behind me now. I was dealing with another issue in my personal life also during this time. When it rains it pours!! it was annoying and frustrating as fuck!

I dont think the anti biotic, or all the other stuff i mentioned "ruined" any of my progress. I couldnt tell you for sure, but i dont see why you would have to cleanse again. Im sure guys who have recovered, including cdnuts, and others, and guys who are almost recovered, have had similar random things happen to them in real life (non pfs related) along their journeys. life is life. stupid shit happens. its still frustrating and annoying as hell though!!!!

Durantia37
06-02-2017, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys. I think I'll just do a 24 or 48 hour fast to speed up the elimination of the steroids from my system, but a full-on cleanse seems a little unnecessary.

I think I was overreacting a little, it's only a 6-day tapered cycle, and I still feel pretty damn good. I read a bunch of scary shit on the internet, but this stuff doesn't seem to be having any nightmare side effects (at least for me).

I've also been eating sauerkraut before bed to help replenish the gut flora being decimated by antibiotics.

Swill
06-03-2017, 02:59 AM
Im sure guys who have recovered, including cdnuts, and others, and guys who are almost recovered, have had similar random things happen to them in real life (non pfs related) along their journeys. life is life. stupid shit happens. its still frustrating and annoying as hell though!!!!

I certainly have.. when it happens don't stress, get back on the horse and go again.

Durantia37
06-18-2017, 11:45 PM
Update: I had a considerable downswing for the last week or so that had me convinced I was moving backwards (I STILL can't get comfortable with the downswings, they're just too horrifying), but now that it's over I've clearly made some progress.

I've noticed the most progress mentally lately. This is by far the most important category to me. I used to get short little bursts of feeling normal, maybe 30 minutes a week where all the fog lifted. Now it's more like an hour or two a day. Still a shit life to live, but beggars can't be choosers.

Physically I'm not worried at all. Swings still happen, but I never have more than a few days of negative movement in this category, and upswings always take me to a place that's 120% of what I used to be.

Sexual improvement is by far the slowest and least consistent. It's also the category I care the least about.

Durantia37
12-22-2017, 12:39 PM
Thought I'd give another update.

I cleansed in March, and since then my state has gone like this: April better than March, May better than April, June better than May, etc., right up to December being better than November.

It's true that my fantasies over the summer about how good I was going to be in December have not come true - this stuff is always about 25% slower than you want it to be - but it's hard to complain when you're in a distinctively better place every 30 days. Also, things seemed to have picked up a little speed the last few months.

Like Maxout said in his original thread, it becomes fun after awhile to watch each symptom slowly dissolve.

Cheers.

Maxout777
12-22-2017, 01:53 PM

I cleansed in March, and since then my state has gone like this: April better than March, May better than April, June better than May, etc., right up to December being better than November.

It's true that my fantasies over the summer about how good I was going to be in December have not come true - this stuff is always about 25% slower than you want it to be - but it's hard to complain when you're in a distinctively better place every 30 days. Also, things seemed to have picked up a little speed the last few months.

Like Maxout said in his original thread, it becomes fun after awhile to watch each symptom slowly dissolve.

Cheers.

Awesome man, glad to hear the good news. Well deserved.

jacknap
12-22-2017, 02:23 PM
I've found this as well. I think 'I should be 90% by this time, but then I just end up being 80%. It's always a step too slow for my liking but it's going.

The progress is so slow that you can almost miss it. In a sense it can add a shitload of happiness after coming from that hell.

In a sense it might have made me happier than before even though I was overall healthier before. Just because of the gratitude of thinking my life is over. Gives crazy amount of perspective. Also slightly depressing and liberating realization that no one really gives a shit... or at least gives a shit as much as I'd like them too.

Still, can't wait to get everything back 100% cuz it's still quite annoying. lol

jimmyjonas
12-24-2017, 02:59 AM
Well done man, the hard graft paying off!

Cdsnuts
01-13-2018, 06:59 PM

Cheers.

Congrats man.

As you've experienced, it will just continue getting better and better. 2018 will be your year.

Durantia37
01-15-2018, 11:30 PM
Congrats man.

As you've experienced, it will just continue getting better and better. 2018 will be your year.

I've had another decent breakthrough since I posted this. The last 10 days or so have been hands down the best I've felt since last January.

For anyone just getting started...just know, I had EVERY symptom to a SEVERE degree 24/7 for months and months and months. I even had some shit I haven't read anyone else describe before, like peeing out fatty bile, teeth disintegrating, nose shrinking, etc., and now I'm closing in on the promised land.

Snell1234
01-16-2018, 05:13 AM
I've had another decent breakthrough since I posted this. The last 10 days or so have been hands down the best I've felt since last January.

For anyone just getting started...just know, I had EVERY symptom to a SEVERE degree 24/7 for months and months and months. I even had some shit I haven't read anyone else describe before, like peeing out fatty bile, teeth disintegrating, nose shrinking, etc., and now I'm closing in on the promised land.

Good work my man.

How close do you reckon you are? As in, what percentage would you put yourself at at the moment?

Durantia37
01-16-2018, 12:39 PM
Good work my man.

How close do you reckon you are? As in, what percentage would you put yourself at at the moment?

Hard to say..60? 65? I've basically been content to know that every month is better and that incremental improvement must eventually lead to full recovery.

Cdsnuts
01-16-2018, 02:40 PM
Hard to say..60? 65? I've basically been content to know that every month is better and that incremental improvement must eventually lead to full recovery.

Yes...exactly. Perfect.

It's just incremental for some is six months, and for others over two years depending on how bad off they are. But when you get into the groove and get small improvements month by month, I don't know why anyone wouldn't want that.

jacknap
01-17-2018, 01:48 AM
is the last like 30-20% the hardest to gain? I feel like the last gains are very stubborn. Or is it just incremental? Feel like I been hovering at 70-80% for a long time.

Cdsnuts
01-17-2018, 05:37 AM
is the last like 30-20% the hardest to gain? I feel like the last gains are very stubborn. Or is it just incremental? Feel like I been hovering at 70-80% for a long time.

I've been saying this for awhile now. I always said the last 20% or so is the most stubborn, not because it takes any longer really, but because you're feeling better and realizing how bad you were, and you just want to be done with it already. It makes the last chunk seem to really hold on. In reality, you feel just good enough that the last hangers on really piss you off, more so then when you were worst off, it seems

CSM25
03-13-2018, 12:37 PM
I've been saying this for awhile now. I always said the last 20% or so is the most stubborn, not because it takes any longer really, but because you're feeling better and realizing how bad you were, and you just want to be done with it already. It makes the last chunk seem to really hold on. In reality, you feel just good enough that the last hangers on really piss you off, more so then when you were worst off, it seems

Because motivation increases and you can feel (most your emotions now) and you want to do something about it, so things that would make you mad/annoyed in normal life, piss you off again. I had way too many issues to care about things like facial hair coming back, or sex drive, until major things were resolved or on their way to being resolved. Same kind of thing, once I get to 80% if sex drive is only 60-80% I'll be more pissed off about it. But at my worst, it wasn't really on my mind except for testicular shrinkage (which freaked me the fuck out).

basementdweller
03-13-2018, 02:37 PM
Because motivation increases and you can feel (most your emotions now) and you want to do something about it, so things that would make you mad/annoyed in normal life, piss you off again. I had way too many issues to care about things like facial hair coming back, or sex drive, until major things were resolved or on their way to being resolved. Same kind of thing, once I get to 80% if sex drive is only 60-80% I'll be more pissed off about it. But at my worst, it wasn't really on my mind except for testicular shrinkage (which freaked me the fuck out).

Couldn't agree more. The more my brain improves the more I think about dating again and the more pissed off I get about my lifeless dick. This wasn't as much of a concern a few months ago when my brain was telling me to jump off a roof.

CSM25
03-13-2018, 04:30 PM
Couldn't agree more. The more my brain improves the more I think about dating again and the more pissed off I get about my lifeless dick. This wasn't as much of a concern a few months ago when my brain was telling me to jump off a roof.

Exactly.

Same when I had PSSD (but other confounding issues - which were even worse than that). 80% sex drive, or a bad track record with dating, was nothing compared to being crazy and on the run (so to speak, and also actually). Same with life, if you've ever been almost killed (I don't recommend it) -- it's hard to cry over being robbed or some other minor bullshit, bc you've seen worse. Price = MC, marginal cost d.n.e. Marginal Benefit.
Also "The Law Of Diminishing Returns".

Emotion and motivation are (of course) intrinsically tied. So sexual drive coming back full force, means motivation in all other aspects of life is there too.

Cdsnuts
03-13-2018, 07:52 PM
You got it.

But you have to keep a clear head more then ever now. Because now you know you're on the right track.

You can taste it...smell it...the closer you get, the more you want it.

Just stay the course.

CSM25
03-14-2018, 12:15 PM
Yes I'll stay on the straight and narrow and keep at it. Stay the course as you say.

Cdsnuts
03-20-2018, 02:18 PM
Yes I'll stay on the straight and narrow and keep at it. Stay the course as you say.

Exactly.

Just know that it will get better and better as the time goes on, as long as you're doing what you're supposed to be doing, you have nothing to worry about.