PDA

View Full Version : Magnesium page complete. Any and all feedback welcomed.

Cdsnuts
02-16-2017, 05:39 PM
Here is the page on the importance of magnesium

Magnesium Total Male Optimization (http://www.totalmaleoptimization.com/sleep/magnesium/)

road to recover
02-21-2017, 12:58 PM
I love this supplement, always relaxes me, helps with sleep and gets my package bigger and warmer.

Just one question: can you take this every day or do you have to avoid doing this as with hormone boosters in order to maintain its effectiveness? This also applies to vitamin d3, which I think I may have found began to lose its benefits when taken constantly, though I'm not entirely sure.

Cdsnuts
02-21-2017, 01:09 PM
I love this supplement, always relaxes me, helps with sleep and gets my package bigger and warmer.

Just one question: can you take this every day or do you have to avoid doing this as with hormone boosters in order to maintain its effectiveness? This also applies to vitamin d3, which I think I may have found began to lose its benefits when taken constantly, though I'm not entirely sure.

You can, and should supplement with magnesium EVERY DAY as it's something that is needed and constantly used up throughout the body. You'll know if you've taken too much if you get the runs....other then that, you're good to go on daily dosing.

Vit. D as well can and should be taken daily, especially in the winter months.

Hulk Smash
02-23-2017, 10:14 PM
Here is the page on the importance of magnesium

Magnesium Total Male Optimization (http://www.totalmaleoptimization.com/sleep/magnesium/)

Great page. Magnesium has helped me so much.

Benq123
02-24-2017, 04:55 AM
Great page.

do you have any opinion on dosages and types of magnesium?
I heard Oxide was poorly absorbed by the body whereas Glycinate was absorbed very well.
I personally take 200mg glycinate daily

Thx

Cdsnuts
02-24-2017, 07:24 AM
Great page.

do you have any opinion on dosages and types of magnesium?
I heard Oxide was poorly absorbed by the body whereas Glycinate was absorbed very well.
I personally take 200mg glycinate daily

Thx

Thank you.

Did you miss the links? I use the products contained in those pages and follow the directions accordingly. If you're considerably deficient you can up the dose until you get loose in the bowels. Then you know you've hit your upper limit of what is being absorbed.

5 alpha victim
03-11-2017, 04:35 PM
You can, and should supplement with magnesium EVERY DAY as it's something that is needed and constantly used up throughout the body. You'll know if you've taken too much if you get the runs....other then that, you're good to go on daily dosing.

Vit. D as well can and should be taken daily, especially in the winter months.
The maganisum info was great. I have been taking natural calm powder on and off for the last couple of years. It's always been my favorite thing to treat constipation with. After my first read through your website i have been trying to get off of suppletment vitamins and go with the Spirulina and Chlorella every other day as my "multivitamins". I have just been slacking with ordering them.

I like the idea of no longer taking the same boring vitamins from GNC. I am ordering the Spirulinia and Chlorella today. Also following this logic, I stopped taking the natural calm powder a couple of weeks ago in an attempt to get my daily maganisum dosage from extra kale that I put in my smoothies. I figured maybe the extra greenage combined with the maganisum in the some of herbs may be sufficient.

It sounds like trying to get my magnesium fix this way is a bad idea?

I just ordered the maganisum topical gel linked on your website and I am considering ordering  the comfort powder but kinda want to finish the bottle of natural calm first . Should I just drop the natty calm now and go with the comfort?

Does this look right to satisfy my daily vitamin/mineral requirements?

Chlorella every day

magnesium dose every night

vitamin D dose every day

Next day switch Chlorella with S p I r u l i n a and do the same thing

(No other vitamin/mineral supplements necessary)

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Cdsnuts
03-12-2017, 07:32 AM
The maganisum info was great. I have been taking natural calm powder on and off for the last couple of years. It's always been my favorite thing to treat constipation with. After my first read through your website i have been trying to get off of suppletment vitamins and go with the Spirulina and Chlorella every other day as my "multivitamins". I have just been slacking with ordering them.

I like the idea of no longer taking the same boring vitamins from GNC. I am ordering the Spirulinia and Chlorella today. Also following this logic, I stopped taking the natural calm powder a couple of weeks ago in an attempt to get my daily maganisum dosage from extra kale that I put in my smoothies. I figured maybe the extra greenage combined with the maganisum in the some of herbs may be sufficient.

It sounds like trying to get my magnesium fix this way is a bad idea?

I just ordered the maganisum topical gel linked on your website and I am considering ordering  the comfort powder but kinda want to finish the bottle of natural calm first . Should I just drop the natty calm now and go with the comfort?

Does this look right to satisfy my daily vitamin/mineral requirements?

Chlorella every day

magnesium dose every night

vitamin D dose every day

Next day switch Chlorella with S p I r u l i n a and do the same thing

(No other vitamin/mineral supplements necessary)

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Looks good.

You don't need to rush out and buy the comfort as the natty calm is the same stuff for the most part. The importance is that you're getting enough mag throughout the day.

Most of the time supplementation is necessary because of the many ways it get's stripped out of our systems. Diet isn't enough for the most part