PDA

View Full Version : Pine Pollen Powder

Durantia37
02-18-2017, 05:20 PM
Hey guys,

Is there 100% unequivocal agreement that pine pollen powder isn't suppressive? Ive taken half a teaspoon twice a day for 4-5 days (along with herb rotation), and the benefits are so distinct it's a little unsettling..Has anyone ever had the slightest problem with pine powder suppression?

Maxout777
02-18-2017, 05:33 PM
No. If anything it's counter-suppressive. One of the main reasons it's one of my favorites and I take it daily.....2 tbsp daily.

Cdsnuts
02-18-2017, 06:09 PM
Hey guys,

Is there 100% unequivocal agreement that pine pollen powder isn't suppressive? Ive taken half a teaspoon twice a day for 4-5 days (along with herb rotation), and the benefits are so distinct it's a little unsettling..Has anyone ever had the slightest problem with pine powder suppression?

Welcome to the amazing world of herbs.

Pine pollen is hands down one of the BEST herbs you can take for that very reason. It works with your body, not against it. By taking it on a regular basis, it will actually bring your body into the correct homeostasis so much so that you will be able to slowly lower the amount that your taking until you don't have to take it at all. Amazing doesn't even begin to cover it. I can barely take it anymore because it's almost too much for me. Even one teaspoon a day and I'm off the charts sex machine....lol. This is coming from a place where I was taking three tablespoons a day. Some how, some way, these herbs have an "intelligence" to them. Not sure this is the best way to describe it, but they basically "reprogram" your body to the way it's supposed to be. This is my experience and it is the experience of many other men as well.

I also find that pine pollen helps bring out the effects of the other herbs that you're cycling. What you're feeling is a combination of the two.

Enjoy it and stop worrying. It's one of the best things you can be taking right now.

Durantia37
02-19-2017, 04:55 PM
Damn, you guys take a shit ton of this stuff. I'll up my dose a little. Thanks for the replies!

Cdsnuts
02-19-2017, 06:51 PM
Damn, you guys take a shit ton of this stuff. I'll up my dose a little. Thanks for the replies!
Prepare to be blown away

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

K8668B
03-12-2017, 03:46 PM
Speaking of pine pollen, i just ordered the pine pollen tincture today. When i get to my herb cycling days, i plan on just sticking with the concept of 1 a day, and then onto the next one for the day.

But you can take pine pollen EVERYDAY? and you wouldnt grow a tolerance to it? id still rather stick to the 1 herb a day concept though.

Master Mal
03-12-2017, 11:28 PM
Speaking of pine pollen, i just ordered the pine pollen tincture today. When i get to my herb cycling days, i plan on just sticking with the concept of 1 a day, and then onto the next one for the day.

But you can take pine pollen EVERYDAY? and you wouldnt grow a tolerance to it? id still rather stick to the 1 herb a day concept though.

Yeah, that's a good question. Should we be cycling this or using it every day?

Cdsnuts
03-13-2017, 08:31 AM

You can take it daily and you won't grow a tolerance to it because of a few things: Number one: It's food and loaded with all the nutrients you could ever want. Number two: It has in it small amounts of androgens and other beneficial hormones. So it raises your androgen levels because it actually supplies you with these androgens. And then it also raises them endogenously because of all the vitamins and minerals it supplies your system. PP is one of my absolute favorites.

Shilijat is another one you can take daily. I'm going to make a post about this soon.

theshogun
03-13-2017, 08:50 AM
Anyone got a source for a good pine pollen powder in the EU or UK?

K8668B
03-13-2017, 10:41 AM
You can take it daily and you won't grow a tolerance to it because of a few things: Number one: It's food and loaded with all the nutrients you could ever want. Number two: It has in it small amounts of androgens and other beneficial hormones. So it raises your androgen levels because it actually supplies you with these androgens. And then it also raises them endogenously because of all the vitamins and minerals it supplies your system. PP is one of my absolute favorites.

Shilijat is another one you can take daily. I'm going to make a post about this soon.

That's awesome to know! =) Perhaps i will also order the Pine pollen powder, so i can have that in the rotation, and use either the tincture or the powder daily, while i use the other one in my herb cycling rotation.

K8668B
03-13-2017, 10:46 AM
We are all gonna be some badass machines someday!! hehehehehehehe bwhahahahaha

Cdsnuts
03-13-2017, 01:33 PM
We are all gonna be some badass machines someday!! hehehehehehehe bwhahahahaha

You're not joking.

I'm not lying when I say I feel practically bullet proof most days. This may sound ridiculous to alot of people but I don't know how else to put it. It truly is a fantastic feeling. On par with what I imagine high dose gear would feel like. Seeing as I've never run it, that may be a bit of a stretch, but seeing as I can feel this way naturally, I don't see the point of tasting that forbidden fruit.

That being said, I do enjoy my PH runs greatly.

theshogun
03-13-2017, 01:49 PM
https://www.amazon.com/Harvested-Cracked-Pollen-Powder-authentication/dp/B00ES59K90/ref=sr_1_5_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1489434330&sr=8-5&keywords=pine+pollen+powder

I managed to get 150g of these for a decent price here in EU.
Probably not the best but the only thing I could find.
Any recommendations on dosage?
I also have Tribulus Terrestri Capsules and Powder, Ashwagandha powder and capsules, Maca powder and capsules and Horny Goat Weed capsules. These are my herbs for now, unfortunately I don't have money for more because I need to buy food too.
I have an ongoing legal case and hopefully I get around 700 euros payout soon that I am owed and then that can go to a spa membership and a full set of herbs lol

Cdsnuts
03-13-2017, 02:08 PM
https://www.amazon.com/Harvested-Cracked-Pollen-Powder-authentication/dp/B00ES59K90/ref=sr_1_5_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1489434330&sr=8-5&keywords=pine+pollen+powder

I managed to get 150g of these for a decent price here in EU.
Probably not the best but the only thing I could find.
Any recommendations on dosage?
I also have Tribulus Terrestri Capsules and Powder, Ashwagandha powder and capsules, Maca powder and capsules and Horny Goat Weed capsules. These are my herbs for now, unfortunately I don't have money for more because I need to buy food too.
I have an ongoing legal case and hopefully I get around 700 euros payout soon that I am owed and then that can go to a spa membership and a full set of herbs lol

I depends on how you're going to run it. You can mega dose it at 5 grams, three times per day spread out in even time frames. Or you could do it daily at lower doses. You really can't mess it up and it all depends on what you want to get out of it.

Is there any reason why you have powder and capsules of the same herb over a bunch of different herbs? You'd be better off just sticking to one or the other this way you can spend your money on a bunch of different types of herbs instead of buying the same thing in different form.

Aflac
03-13-2017, 02:25 PM
CD, If I'm going to buy 5 herbs to start since I can't buy 21 at once, could you suggest the 5 to start with?
1. Pine pollen
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?

Cdsnuts
03-13-2017, 02:40 PM
CD, If I'm going to buy 5 herbs to start since I can't buy 21 at once, could you suggest the 5 to start with?
1. Pine pollen
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?

Pine Pollen POWDER
Tonkat
Shilijat Resin
He Shou Wu
Cistanche

theshogun
03-13-2017, 02:50 PM
I depends on how you're going to run it. You can mega dose it at 5 grams, three times per day spread out in even time frames. Or you could do it daily at lower doses. You really can't mess it up and it all depends on what you want to get out of it.

Is there any reason why you have powder and capsules of the same herb over a bunch of different herbs? You'd be better off just sticking to one or the other this way you can spend your money on a bunch of different types of herbs instead of buying the same thing in different form.

Well I bought the powders from German Amazon around 10 months ago(except the Maca which I got recently) but they last really long plus the Ashwagandha tastes horrible. The capsules were on sale at iherb so I thought why not. That way they each last longer too because when I take tribulus I take 2 capsules(for 1500mg saponins) and also drink 1 teaspoon in the morning and 1 teaspoon after working out. Then when I take Ashwagandha or Maca I do the same.
If it tastes okay I will add a teaspoon to my daily morning tea where I use a teaspoon of maca and a teaspoon of powdered ginger.

Edit: Just remembered I have some Mucuna Pruriens too which I sometimes take preworkout but not sure if it is a herb

Cdsnuts
03-13-2017, 03:37 PM
Well I bought the powders from German Amazon around 10 months ago(except the Maca which I got recently) but they last really long plus the Ashwagandha tastes horrible. The capsules were on sale at iherb so I thought why not. That way they each last longer too because when I take tribulus I take 2 capsules(for 1500mg saponins) and also drink 1 teaspoon in the morning and 1 teaspoon after working out. Then when I take Ashwagandha or Maca I do the same.
If it tastes okay I will add a teaspoon to my daily morning tea where I use a teaspoon of maca and a teaspoon of powdered ginger.

Edit: Just remembered I have some Mucuna Pruriens too which I sometimes take preworkout but not sure if it is a herb

I still think you're better off spending your money on different herbs as opposed to the same ones in different form. This way you get more herbs for your money....The more you cycle, the better the result!

hossam
03-13-2017, 09:40 PM
I buy the pine pollen in Kgs from a very good company in China with very decent price including shipping the company website
灵芝多糖|虫草多糖|杭州众芝康菇生物 技术有限公司 (http://www.johncanbio.com/)
Email of the sales
extract@johncanbio.com
Check how much they can ship it to UK and US as i ship to different country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hossam
03-13-2017, 09:42 PM
^^^ for those who want to save some cash and they accept paypal by the way

Cdsnuts
03-13-2017, 09:46 PM
I buy the pine pollen in Kgs from a very good company in China with very decent price including shipping the company website
灵Šš–|™‰š–|杭ž—Š康‡”Ÿ‰ Š€œœ‰™…司 (http://www.johncanbio.com/)
Email of the sales
extract@johncanbio.com

Does it come with a certificate of analysis? It's very hard to trust stuff directly from China at all anymore these days. Lost Empire get's some of their stuff from China but it's all tested thoroughly.

hossam
03-13-2017, 09:56 PM
Does it come with a certificate of analysis? It's very hard to trust stuff directly from China at all anymore these days. Lost Empire get's some of their stuff from China but it's all tested thoroughly.

Yes it comes with all the certificates of analysis and also I tried different suppliers until I found this one and i have been with them for 2 years now and they are legit
I buy 2 kgs of cell broken pine pollen powder including shipping to UAE 150 USD
I have nasal allergy so i must take the powder daily, also as a cycle support

Snell1234
03-22-2017, 09:25 PM
So I just took my first dose less than half an hour ago. My muscles have increased and got harder already. I've never taken anything that's worked like this before.

Master Mal
03-22-2017, 10:01 PM
So I just took my first dose less than half an hour ago. My muscles have increased and got harder already. I've never taken anything that's worked like this before.

Just out curiosity, what was your dose?

Snell1234
03-22-2017, 10:03 PM
I went small just to make sure I tolerated it. Half a teaspoon. I'll be increasing up to Cdnut's dosage.

Cdsnuts
03-23-2017, 06:23 AM
I went small just to make sure I tolerated it. Half a teaspoon. I'll be increasing up to Cdnut's dosage.

Happy days for you.

You're gonna love it!

I believe I read somewhere that it actually helps people with allergies as well?

Snell1234
03-23-2017, 06:39 AM
Happy days for you.

You're gonna love it!

I believe I read somewhere that it actually helps people with allergies as well?

Yeah I haven't even slept on it yet but my scalp and body is getting that dht feeling back. I just took a tablespoon then before I'm about to go to bed.

Should I expect these benefits to become even more as I continue to take it? Or will I just get the wow factor now but it will stay with me for as long as I take it.

Durantia37
03-23-2017, 07:17 AM
The wow factor wore off for me pretty quick. If it didn't, this stuff would pretty much be a stand-alone cure.

Cdsnuts
03-23-2017, 11:06 AM
Yeah I haven't even slept on it yet but my scalp and body is getting that dht feeling back. I just took a tablespoon then before I'm about to go to bed.

Should I expect these benefits to become even more as I continue to take it? Or will I just get the wow factor now but it will stay with me for as long as I take it.

The longer you take it the better you will become. I'm not sure how it does it, but this stuff seems to really help aid your body in moving back in the right direction. I can barely take it anymore because it's too powerful for me.

The battler
03-23-2017, 02:45 PM
The longer you take it the better you will become. I'm not sure how it does it, but this stuff seems to really help aid your body in moving back in the right direction. I can barely take it anymore because it's too powerful for me.

Hey CD, i have the tincture with me, since I could not get the powder due to an ordering mistake.
Since I live in the Uk, I will only order once i need to put in a big order rather than a single item in order to avoid packaging costs.

So can I dose on the tincture daily or should I cycle it?

Cdsnuts
03-23-2017, 02:54 PM
Hey CD, i have the tincture with me, since I could not get the powder due to an ordering mistake.
Since I live in the Uk, I will only order once i need to put in a big order rather than a single item in order to avoid packaging costs.

So can I dose on the tincture daily or should I cycle it?
You're safe on the tincture daily

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Snell1234
03-23-2017, 06:36 PM
One of the biggest things I've noticed overnight is the smell coming from my body. The body smells like that of a man's again. I had forgotten what it was meant to smell like.

Cdsnuts
03-23-2017, 06:46 PM
One of the biggest things I've noticed overnight is the smell coming from my body. The body smells like that of a man's again. I had forgotten what it was meant to smell like.

One of the sure signs that you're hormones are firing again is body odor.

You're on the right track Snell.

Remind me again, have you been rotating the herbs or have you just started?

Snell1234
03-23-2017, 06:54 PM

I just started on the herbs but I had been very diligent on all other aspects of the program which might mean my body is in a good place for the herbs to take affect straight away.

I have ordered about 12 for the moment. Will start the rotation when they all arrive.

Pine pollen I took for the first time yesterday. As I said, it's nothing short of amazing. I will take this everyday as per your guidelines that it is okay to take pine pollen and shilajit each day. All others I will rotate so that I don't have the same one for at least 10 to 12 days.

TubZy
03-23-2017, 07:12 PM

That is the androsterone for ya a major pheromone. At high doses, I can smell a musky sweet smell off myself, even through clothing.. very interesting...

The Sex Imperative: An Evolutionary Tale of Sexual Survival - Kenneth E. Maxwell - Google Books (https://books.google.com/books?id=dnf1BwAAQBAJ&pg=PA176&lpg=PA176&dq=androsterone+mating&source=bl&ots=7BDLf3sr7q&sig=T7rpjsNcwJs148mlgvRMIjGeGkE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj4nIWf--3SAhUp7YMKHRvFC_EQ6AEIIDAB#v=onepage&q=androsterone%20mating&f=false)

Cdsnuts
03-23-2017, 07:35 PM
That is the androsterone for ya a major pheromone. At high doses, I can smell a musky sweet smell off myself, even through clothing.. very interesting...

The Sex Imperative: An Evolutionary Tale of Sexual Survival - Kenneth E. Maxwell - Google Books (https://books.google.com/books?id=dnf1BwAAQBAJ&pg=PA176&lpg=PA176&dq=androsterone+mating&source=bl&ots=7BDLf3sr7q&sig=T7rpjsNcwJs148mlgvRMIjGeGkE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj4nIWf--3SAhUp7YMKHRvFC_EQ6AEIIDAB#v=onepage&q=androsterone%20mating&f=false)

I have this scent or musk, I call it, most days. My woman says she actually likes it. I don't mind it myself really.

K8668B
03-23-2017, 10:16 PM
Is it a bad smell like in an offensive way, or a good smell?

- - - Updated - - -

I have the PP tincture at hand already, but I kinda want to just order the powder now, and the shilajit, and one other herb too, and have at least 7 to start the rotation with, while taking PP tincture daily and shiljat daily.

Cdsnuts
03-23-2017, 10:20 PM
Is it a bad smell like in an offensive way, or a good smell?

- - - Updated - - -

I have the PP tincture at hand already, but I kinda want to just order the powder now, and the shilajit, and one other herb too, and have at least 7 to start the rotation with, while taking PP tincture daily and shiljat daily.
I don't think it's a bad smell. Its... manley....lol.

When you do get the powder I would take the powder daily over the tincture daily because of the other benefits it has which the tincture does not.

TubZy
03-23-2017, 10:27 PM
Nope, not a bad smell at all, IMO it takes a little bit to get used to though. When I was using both preg high dose and andro the smell was crazy like it was radiating through my clothes at work so I cut back on the preg. You can also easily smell it when coming out of a shower and your glands are open.

Supposedly, other males can smell it too and can provoke more aggressive "behavior" due to the possibility of a threat lol....

K8668B
03-23-2017, 10:42 PM
Lol nice

Snell1234
03-24-2017, 07:13 AM
I took my first dosage of tongkat. I think my experience with pine pollen is going to lead me to be extra harsh on the other herbs. Didn't really notice a huge lift like I get with pine pollen, but that could be because of what pine pollen is doing already.

Cdsnuts
03-24-2017, 09:20 AM
I took my first dosage of tongkat. I think my experience with pine pollen is going to lead me to be extra harsh on the other herbs. Didn't really notice a huge lift like I get with pine pollen, but that could be because of what pine pollen is doing already.

Tongkat is one of ths strongest test boosters out there....

Snell1234
03-24-2017, 07:31 PM
Tongkat is one of ths strongest test boosters out there....

In fairness to the tongkat, I was all pine pollen'd up.

I did notice after waking today a greater sense of calmness and relaxation - not the manic thoughts and the constant state of not being relaxed. I think that could be contributed to the tongkat ali.

Cdsnuts
03-24-2017, 07:33 PM
In fairness to the tongkat, I was all pine pollen'd up.

I did notice after waking today a greater sense of calmness and relaxation - not the manic thoughts and the constant state of not being relaxed. I think that could be contributed to the tongkat ali.
Most definitely.

In regards to that though, have you been practicing the breathing methods and meditation techniques?

What about the Glycine and magnesium?

I've also found bacopa to be very good for this

Snell1234
03-24-2017, 07:43 PM
Most definitely.

In regards to that though, have you been practicing the breathing methods and meditation techniques?

What about the Glycine and magnesium?

I've also found bacopa to be very good for this

Yes to the first two. Magnesium seems to upset my stomach so I've been trying to get that more through my diet. Glycine also doesn't seem to agree with me - I'm a bit of a funny case. Thankfully the herbs work well for me.

I'll add bacopa to my next herb order. Pretty much got every herb for lost empire now (except the nettle and reishi and the other questionable ones).

Cdsnuts
03-24-2017, 07:48 PM
Yes to the first two. Magnesium seems to upset my stomach so I've been trying to get that more through my diet. Glycine also doesn't seem to agree with me - I'm a bit of a funny case. Thankfully the herbs work well for me.

I'll add bacopa to my next herb order. Pretty much got every herb for lost empire now (except the nettle and reishi and the other questionable ones).
I always Dose the bocopa right before doing my meditation and breathing because it's very good for helping you calm your mind and focus

Snell1234
03-24-2017, 07:54 PM
I always Dose the bocopa right before doing my meditation and breathing because it's very good for helping you calm your mind and focus

Is bacopa to be rotated like the other herbs or is it in the same category as pine pollen and shilajit where we should take it every day?

Cdsnuts
03-24-2017, 08:13 PM
Is bacopa to be rotated like the other herbs or is it in the same category as pine pollen and shilajit where we should take it every day?
Because of the way it works it's preferred to take it daily but you don't have to to get results as you can feel it pretty much as soon as you take it

TubZy
03-24-2017, 08:45 PM
Bacopa upregulates downregulated GABA receptors including receptor site A, which is the one fin blocks. It was always on my radar along with magnolia, kava and gastrodin as they pretty much do the same thing. So long term bacopa could work better for PFS purposes to get the receptors back up compared to cycling it. Never tried it though, ordered a bag from LEH. They key here is GABA modulators and not just GABA agonists.

Decreased GABA receptor in the cerebral cortex of epileptic rats: effect of Bacopa monnieri and Bacoside-A (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3306740/)

Cdsnuts
03-24-2017, 08:48 PM
Bacopa upregulates downregulated GABA receptors including receptor site A, which is the one fin blocks. It was always on my radar along with magnolia, kava and gastrodin as they pretty much do the same thing. So long term bacopa could work better for PFS purposes to get the receptors back up compared to cycling it. Never tried it though, ordered a bag from LEH. They key here is GABA modulators and not just GABA agonists.

Decreased GABA receptor in the cerebral cortex of epileptic rats: effect of Bacopa monnieri and Bacoside-A (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3306740/)

It affects the same Gaba receptor but there is a different feel to it, as compared to kava for sure.

Maxout777
03-24-2017, 08:49 PM

I've taken it daily for months now. Its awesome stuff. Helped me mentally from the first day. I attribute use of it to my full mental recovery no doubt.

Cdsnuts
03-24-2017, 08:50 PM
It certainly has been one of my favorites

Maxout777
03-24-2017, 08:51 PM
I'm about to pull the trigger on the new Gotu kola. It's $5 off right now. Looks to be a nice compliment to the Bacopa.

Cdsnuts
03-24-2017, 08:51 PM
I'm about to pull the trigger on the new Gotu kola. It's $5 off right now. Looks to be a nice compliment to the Bacopa.
I literally just bought my first bag an hour ago, lol.

There are only a few left at this point plus it's on sale.

I'm still constantly in awe of the quality of their products.

TubZy
03-24-2017, 08:55 PM
It affects the same Gaba receptor but there is a different feel to it, as compared to kava for sure.

Kava hits the same receptor as well, but yeah they both have other properties besides that, but the anti anxiety effect is from the GABA(A) (benzos act on this receptor). Bacopa also slightly acts on dopamine too, which could be slightly more stimulating. Anything that increases GABA is going to upregulate 5AR in the brain.

Oddly enough, morphine and benzos increase 5AR in the brain (from the increase in GABA, speficially (A)).

Sex hormones metabolism in the brain: influence of central acting drugs on 5 alpha-reduction in rat diencephalon. - PubMed - NCBI (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/477622)

Here is the kava study.

Kavapyrone enriched extract from Piper methysticum as modulator of the GABA binding site in different regions of rat brain. - PubMed - NCBI (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7701051)

Same with magnolia (I just started making tea with this, this is pretty good stuff, similar to glycine but much stronger)

Magnolol, a major bioactive constituent of the bark of Magnolia officinalis, induces sleep via the benzodiazepine site of GABA(A) receptor in mice. - PubMed - NCBI (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22771461)

Cdsnuts
03-24-2017, 08:57 PM
Kava hits the same receptor as well, but yeah they both have other properties besides that, but the anti anxiety effect is from the GABA(A). Bacopa also slightly acts on dopamine too.

Kavapyrone enriched extract from Piper methysticum as modulator of the GABA binding site in different regions of rat brain. - PubMed - NCBI (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7701051)

Same with magnolia (I just started making tea with this, this is pretty good stuff, similar to glycine but much stronger)

Magnolol, a major bioactive constituent of the bark of Magnolia officinalis, induces sleep via the benzodiazepine site of GABA(A) receptor in mice. - PubMed - NCBI (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22771461)
"kava hits the same receptor as well"

Yea... that's what I just said....lol

I don't have any experience with Magnolia as a standalone but I have taken it in a sleep supplement

TubZy
03-24-2017, 09:07 PM
"kava hits the same receptor as well"

Yea... that's what I just said....lol

I don't have any experience with Magnolia as a standalone but I have taken it in a sleep supplement

Just restating it cause you sounded kinda unsure when you mentioned it lol

Probably super underdosed. It is not the magnolia bark that is doing itself but high amounts of the standardized active compounds magnolol and honokiol, which many supplements don't have especially if it is a blend.

Cdsnuts
03-24-2017, 09:34 PM
Just restating it cause you sounded kinda unsure when you mentioned it lol

Probably super underdosed. It is not the magnolia bark that is doing itself but high amounts of the standardized active compounds magnolol and honokiol, which many supplements don't have especially if it is a blend.
Typical of most proprietary Blends which is why I like stand-alone products

Snell1234
03-24-2017, 09:37 PM
I'm getting in on these now straight away too then before they run out.

Maxout777
03-24-2017, 09:50 PM
I may run Bacopa and Gotu with lions mane on my upcoming cycle to see if it still provides any benefit. Kinda have an idea that it will.

Cdsnuts
03-24-2017, 09:54 PM
I may run Bacopa and Gotu with lions mane on my upcoming cycle to see if it still provides any benefit. Kinda have an idea that it will.
I'm sure that would be an amazing stack

TubZy
03-24-2017, 10:55 PM
Keep in mind any gabaergic substance, pairs awesome with caffeine.

Cdsnuts
03-24-2017, 10:56 PM
Keep in mind any gabaergic substance, pairs awesome with caffeine.
I take all of my herbs with caffeine but especially the lion's mane and the bacopa.

Really nice effect

xxLUK
03-28-2017, 03:07 AM
\ the benefits are so distinct it's a little unsettling..
what kind of benefits are you talking? im very intrigued

Durantia37
03-28-2017, 11:04 AM
In retrospect, I'm not sure if that was a natural upswing or the herbs. I tend to swing up reallllly fast when I'm doing well. But it's a powerful herb, especially the first few times taking it. The benefits I meant were just overall androgenic increase. Huge leaps up, daily. I crashed again afterwards personally, but for digestive reasons.

Cdsnuts
03-28-2017, 11:31 AM
what kind of benefits are you talking? im very intrigued

Pine pollen is the number one seller for a reason. It makes you feel great and is completely prosexual.

xxLUK
03-28-2017, 10:07 PM
Pine pollen is the number one seller for a reason. It makes you feel great and is completely prosexual.
doesnt really answer what benefits he saw though, only sexual? only digestive? idk?

Durantia37
03-29-2017, 07:22 PM
I wasn't really having digestion problems at the time (nor have I ever until recently). I was taking huge leaps forward in terms of libido, sexual function, general androgenic "feel" in my muscles and body, etc. Probably also some mental benefits, but, again, until recently, my PFS wasn't very mentally debilitating, barely even noticeable. But I was also lifting and doing HIIT in the sun, etc. Many things were contributing, I could just tell the pollen was one of them. I'd just try it, dude. Literally every one loves it, myself included. The tincture is even better, imo. I've never taken it and not had sexual improvements within a day or two (I've been saving it until post-cleanse to maximize effectiveness).

Snell1234
04-20-2017, 06:58 PM

Cdsnuts - just wanted to check something in relation to pine pollen. Is it okay to take 3 tablespoons per day on a permanent basis until recovered? Or do we need to drop the dosage down to make sure we don't suppress our own hormones?

Cdsnuts
04-20-2017, 07:00 PM
Cdsnuts - just wanted to check something in relation to pine pollen. Is it okay to take 3 tablespoons per day on a permanent basis until recovered? Or do we need to drop the dosage down to make sure we don't suppress our own hormones?
Pine pollen will not suppress your own hormones but somehow actually will help your own endogenous production become optimized. It's fantastic stuff and you're perfectly fine to take it at that dosage for as long as you need to

Snell1234
04-20-2017, 07:09 PM
Thanks again for the advice.

Snell1234
04-26-2017, 10:20 PM
Pine pollen will not suppress your own hormones but somehow actually will help your own endogenous production become optimized. It's fantastic stuff and you're perfectly fine to take it at that dosage for as long as you need to

One last thing on the suppression topic. Does the same go for the tincture? I haven't got the tincture in my stack but am looking at doing so (provided there are no risks of suppression).

Cdsnuts
04-27-2017, 05:15 AM
One last thing on the suppression topic. Does the same go for the tincture? I haven't got the tincture in my stack but am looking at doing so (provided there are no risks of suppression).

The tincture supposedly packs more of a hormonal punch, but honestly, I've always gotten more from the powder. If it makes you feel any better, I'd say you could run the tincture daily for a few weeks to a month and then take a break. You can do that simply to switching back to the powder. You're not going to get any kind of negative suppression by doing this.....at all. These products are extremely safe and extremely beneficial. We're not talking about prohormones here.

CannonBalls
07-05-2017, 04:03 PM
I can barely take it anymore because it's almost too much for me. Even one teaspoon a day and I'm off the charts sex machine....lol. This is coming from a place where I was taking three tablespoons a day.

Hey CD,

Did you experience any headaches from the PP when you realized it was starting to be too much for you? I took it for two months straight at 2 Teaspoons a day. I felt great during that time. Everything seemed to be working as normal. At the end of the two months I started to get headaches/ head pressure so I Stopped taking it for a week and that all went away. Started taking it again and on day two the headache is coming back.

I'm not knocking Pine Pollen because I love what it has done for me, and wish I could countinue to take it.

Snell1234
07-05-2017, 06:39 PM
Same has been happening to me a bit. I keep taking it though.

Cdsnuts
07-05-2017, 06:52 PM
Hey CD,

Did you experience any headaches from the PP when you realized it was starting to be too much for you? I took it for two months straight at 2 Teaspoons a day. I felt great during that time. Everything seemed to be working as normal. At the end of the two months I started to get headaches/ head pressure so I Stopped taking it for a week and that all went away. Started taking it again and on day two the headache is coming back.

I'm not knocking Pine Pollen because I love what it has done for me, and wish I could countinue to take it.

I have never experienced any thing of the sort.

Are you properly hydrated?

Durantia37
07-05-2017, 07:51 PM

Same, I've taken megadoses daily for months at a time and never noticed this.

K8668B
07-05-2017, 08:17 PM
This is the next herb im ordering. I already have the tincture. And ill be ordering the 250 gram bag too. Fingers crossed. Still fighting the good fight.

CannonBalls
07-05-2017, 09:04 PM

Interesting, Yes, I am hydrated. I drink a lot of water throughout the day. I usually include the PP in the water I drink. Maybe I'll just throw it back into my herb rotation and then try it again daily after my next run of R-andro.

Thanks for the reply🤙🏻

27&Scared
07-06-2017, 11:06 AM
The tincture supposedly packs more of a hormonal punch, but honestly, I've always gotten more from the powder. If it makes you feel any better, I'd say you could run the tincture daily for a few weeks to a month and then take a break. You can do that simply to switching back to the powder. You're not going to get any kind of negative suppression by doing this.....at all. These products are extremely safe and extremely beneficial. We're not talking about prohormones here.

Same here. Ran out of powder and have been dosing the tincture on a daily basis until the powder is delivered and feel much better on the powder.

K8668B
07-06-2017, 12:08 PM
Yeah ive heard great things about the powder. ive heard that as good as the tincture is, the pine pollen powder is that much better!!

but today was my pp tincture daily of my herb rotation. and after my workout in the gym, i got somewhat light-headed. it was very minimal. and i never get light-headed after my workouts. in a strange way it actually felt kinda good. i never felt that before from the tincture either. i dont know where the hell that came from actually. pine pollen powder im guessing is probably alot better, but even the tincture has its benefits. pine pollen in general is great!

jjbradley2211
07-10-2017, 02:38 PM
Has any one had an allergic reaction to this? Immediately after I took my first dosage the glands under my tongue started to swell.....

Granted I did take it pretty poorly (got a lot in my mouth and wasn't quite swallowing correctly...don't ask)

Wondering if its a reaction to the powder itself or how I took it

Cdsnuts
07-10-2017, 02:40 PM
Has any one had an allergic reaction to this? Immediately after I took my first dosage the glands under my tongue started to swell.....

Granted I did take it pretty poorly (got a lot in my mouth and wasn't quite swallowing correctly...don't ask)

Wondering if its a reaction to the powder itself or how I took it
There are instances where some people can be allergic to the pine pollen. You should always start with a small dose if you're not sure.

If you are allergic to it it's nothing life-threatening. Most people respond fantastically well to it

jjbradley2211
07-10-2017, 02:42 PM
Would that mean if I am mildly allergic that I could still take small doses and see results or should I stop taking it all together?

Cdsnuts
07-10-2017, 02:47 PM
Would that mean if I am mildly allergic that I could still take small doses and see results or should I stop taking it all together?
It depends how intense your reactions are and whether or not you want to push the issue.

How long did the swelling last? And did you have any other symptoms?

jjbradley2211
07-10-2017, 02:50 PM
First day taking herbs and I took Maca and the pine pollen.

Only symptom was mild swelling under the tongue and it lasted for about 4-6 hours. Felt great besides that.

Today I rotated to a different herb without the pine pollen just to try it out and felt fine.

Cdsnuts
07-10-2017, 02:52 PM
First day taking herbs and I took Maca and the pine pollen.

Only symptom was mild swelling under the tongue and it lasted for about 4-6 hours. Felt great besides that.

Today I rotated to a different herb without the pine pollen just to try it out and felt fine.
Next time dose the pine pollen by itself just to be 100%. Some people can't tolerate Maca either.

jjbradley2211
07-11-2017, 09:59 AM
Minus the allergic reaction holy shit did that stuff work. It was like the first time I had penis sensitivity and any kind of libido in over a year.

Cdsnuts
07-11-2017, 12:36 PM
Minus the allergic reaction holy shit did that stuff work. It was like the first time I had penis sensitivity and any kind of libido in over a year.
There's no doubt it's one of the best herbs and one of my favorite. But there is also a reason why people have horrible allergies when the springtime comes rolling around and the pollen fills the air.

Do you have any gluten in your diet?

jjbradley2211
07-11-2017, 12:48 PM
There's no doubt it's one of the best herbs and one of my favorite. But there is also a reason why people have horrible allergies when the springtime comes rolling around and the pollen fills the air.

Do you have any gluten in your diet?

No I have cut out gluten completely.

I talked briefly with a nurse friend of mine and she thinks it might not have been an allergic reaction to the pine pollen itself but a reaction to how I took the herbs in general.

I put the herbs in my mouth and tried to put in water after and a lot of the powder got under my tongue (both the maca and the pine pollen). The powder might of dried out the bottom of my mouth and caused the saliva ducts to be blocked.

The reason she thinks this is that I did not have any other of the normal symptoms of an allergy. My tongue and back of the throat probably would've swollen as well if I was allergic to the pine pollen.

That being said I am going to wait a few days then try administering the pine pollen by itself to be safe.

CannonBalls
07-11-2017, 01:03 PM
Just an FYI I was putting my pine Pollen in a shaker with water. Shook it up and drank like a protein shake. Worked great for me

jjbradley2211
07-11-2017, 02:30 PM
Just an FYI I was putting my pine Pollen in a shaker with water. Shook it up and drank like a protein shake. Worked great for me

That's what I am gonna try next time

jacknap
08-01-2017, 03:32 PM
is it high in sugar? trying to avoid sugar for now.

Cdsnuts
08-02-2017, 02:05 PM
is it high in sugar? trying to avoid sugar for now.

?? It's pollen. There is no sugar in it.

jacknap
08-03-2017, 03:56 PM
?? It's pollen. There is no sugar in it.

haha this I did not know thank you.

FFin
08-12-2017, 09:17 AM
Is this pine pollen good : Pine Pollen (Pollen de pin) - Produit de qualité supérieure de lne et Soins du corps (https://www.amazon.fr/Pine-Pollen-pin-sup%C3%A9rieure-loriginal/dp/B00GW3WMI2) ?

I took it since yesterday and today having a weird reaction : hot flushes, after 1 tbsp

jacknap
08-12-2017, 05:46 PM
some people are allergic. my body is sensitive to like everything. after my first try of pollen I felt like raping a village lol.

today combining with mucana and having a girl come over.. let's see if it takes effect by then. been able to have sex the past 3 weeks

combining tubzy + cdnuts protocol stuff has really leapfrogged my recovery. I've been around 70% past week. hopefully momentum builds and no severe downswings.

Snell1234
08-13-2017, 08:04 AM
Is this pine pollen good : Pine Pollen (Pollen de pin) - Produit de qualité supérieure de lne et Soins du corps (https://www.amazon.fr/Pine-Pollen-pin-sup%C3%A9rieure-loriginal/dp/B00GW3WMI2) ?

I took it since yesterday and today having a weird reaction : hot flushes, after 1 tbsp

Never heard of anything like this. And I reacted to everything and never got anything like this.

Why didn't you buy from lost empire herbs? I don't trust the quality of other brands.

Cdsnuts
08-14-2017, 05:31 PM

I only recommend things that I've personally tried. I can't give you an answer on this because I have no experience with it whatsoever. When it comes to these things, quality is everything.

coppersocks
09-04-2017, 03:39 AM
Hey lads, anyone in know where to buy quality Pine Pollen in bulk (1kg or so) in Europe? I want to take it every day for the next couple of months before my next R-Andro run and can't seem to find over 100g. Thanks

biatch
09-04-2017, 05:11 AM
Hey lads, anyone in know where to buy quality Pine Pollen in bulk (1kg or so) in Europe? I want to take it every day for the next couple of months before my next R-Andro run and can't seem to find over 100g. Thanks

I bought it from Herbal Empire

Cdsnuts
09-04-2017, 06:04 AM

Not that this is going to help you right now, but we are working on getting European distribution set up for Lost Empire Herbs. Exciting times ahead.

biatch
09-04-2017, 06:13 AM
That's where I bought from..even fast to receive.

- - - Updated - - -

Not that this is going to help you right now, but we are working on getting European distribution set up for Lost Empire Herbs. Exciting times ahead.

I bought from them and I received the herbs in a relative fast time. Around 10 days...
Are you colaborating/working for them CD?

Cdsnuts
09-05-2017, 07:32 AM
That's where I bought from..even fast to receive.

- - - Updated - - -

I bought from them and I received the herbs in a relative fast time. Around 10 days...
Are you colaborating/working for them CD?

It's going to be quicker in the future because they are working on setting up a European distribution network.

Snell1234
09-05-2017, 07:45 AM
It's going to be quicker in the future because they are working on setting up a European distribution network.

Do you use the miron glass to store your herbs cd? I've made a better effort to keep all the light and air off my current batch off my current batch and I seem to be getting a bigger hormonal hit from it.

I've ordered a couple of the miron glasses.

coppersocks
09-05-2017, 07:49 AM
It's going to be quicker in the future because they are working on setting up a European distribution network.To that's great to hear. I have to say that since R-Andro I find myself much more sensitive to PP. Is there any issue whatsoever with talking it for the foreseeable? As I'm honestly not sure that I even need another RA cycle at all if I continue reacting to it the way I do. Maybe financially it'll make sense to switch up though as good quality PP isn't cheap.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Snell1234
09-05-2017, 07:57 AM
To that's great to hear. I have to say that since R-Andro I find myself much more sensitive to PP. Is there any issue whatsoever with talking it for the foreseeable? As I'm honestly not sure that I even need another RA cycle at all if I continue reacting to it the way I do. Maybe financially it'll make sense to switch up though as good quality PP isn't cheap.

When did you buy the batch you are using? My latest batch had a way stronger hormonal hit than my last couple. I bought 5 megadose bags as part of that batch, so glad I stocked up.

coppersocks
09-05-2017, 10:41 AM
When did you buy the batch you are using? My latest batch had a way stronger hormonal hit than my last couple. I bought 5 megadose bags as part of that batch, so glad I stocked up.I just got mine from a natural supplement vendor on Amazon called wholefoods. Where did you get yours?

Cdsnuts
09-05-2017, 01:15 PM
Do you use the miron glass to store your herbs cd? I've made a better effort to keep all the light and air off my current batch off my current batch and I seem to be getting a bigger hormonal hit from it.

I've ordered a couple of the miron glasses.I personally do not but it is a good idea. I just make sure to keep them dark and cool.

xxLUK
09-25-2017, 08:19 PM
ive read a lot about people recommending to pair nettleroot with pine pollen to synergize the effects, anyone here done that and do you think it's imperative or pine pollen on its own is enough?

Snell1234
09-25-2017, 09:24 PM
ive read a lot about people recommending to pair nettleroot with pine pollen to synergize the effects, anyone here done that and do you think it's imperative or pine pollen on its own is enough?

Do not do that. Full stop. Pine nettle is a 5ar.

xxLUK
09-25-2017, 09:38 PM
Do not do that. Full stop. Pine nettle is a 5ar.

o shit, thx man. ill stay away. been taking pinepollen for maybe 5 day now on 1gram a day, its def working. voice deeper, sex drives gone up, stronger wood, last longer and that calmness u were talking about same for sleep. btw sorry for hurling abuse at u in the other thread, clearly i was PMSing but thats no excuse for rudeness, i hope u can accept my apology bro.

Snell1234
09-25-2017, 09:44 PM
o shit, thx man. ill stay away. been taking pinepollen for maybe 5 day now on 1gram a day, its def working. voice deeper, sex drives gone up, stronger wood, last longer and that calmness u were talking about same for sleep. btw sorry for hurling abuse at u in the other thread, clearly i was PMSing but thats no excuse for rudeness, i hope u can accept my apology bro.

Haha all good, I don't take offence very easily. Up your dose to 10g (3 tablespoons per day) and that will amp it all up. Throw in the tincture too.

xxLUK
09-25-2017, 10:01 PM
Haha all good, I don't take offence very easily. Up your dose to 10g (3 tablespoons per day) and that will amp it all up. Throw in the tincture too.

is that what ur taking? how are u feeling on 10grams??? can you explain how ur feeling overall?

jacknap
09-25-2017, 11:22 PM
people say they take 3 tabespoons of pine pollen powder... i used a calculator and that's 45 grams... that can't be right can it?

what's the megadose in grams? 5-10? cuz I've been doing about 24 grams before my cleanse lol which is like 1/10th of the megadose bag already...

am i calculating tablespoons wrong or ?

xxLUK
09-25-2017, 11:33 PM
people say they take 3 tabespoons of pine pollen powder... i used a calculator and that's 45 grams... that can't be right can it?

what's the megadose in grams? 5-10? cuz I've been doing about 24 grams before my cleanse lol which is like 1/10th of the megadose bag already...

1gram of pinepollen= 1 tea spoon. even though 1 tea spoon=4grams roughly? its because its not a dense substance, it weighs very light, so thats why a gram of it takes up an entire teaspoon.

so it'll be the same case when you compare to tablespoons. is that what you're confused about?

jacknap
09-25-2017, 11:50 PM
okay so 10-12 grams is the megadose that we should be taking?

Snell1234
09-26-2017, 12:27 AM

One tablespoon of water is 15ml, which is where the 45g comes from. The packet says 3 tablespoons equals 10g. Must be due to weight differences etc.

Snell1234
09-27-2017, 12:18 AM
okay so 10-12 grams is the megadose that we should be taking?

Yes. Best way to keep it simple is 3 tablespoons per day.

jacknap
09-27-2017, 12:56 AM
solid. is the hormonal effect still there using the pollen daily? or is the daily just to get vitamins and minerals cause there's definitely cheaper ways to get vitamins and minerals from other whole foods than ppp. expensive proposition lol. eg) beef liver, oysters

cause otherwise wouldn't rotating it once a week more effective?

Cdsnuts
09-28-2017, 08:33 AM
solid. is the hormonal effect still there using the pollen daily? or is the daily just to get vitamins and minerals cause there's definitely cheaper ways to get vitamins and minerals from other whole foods than ppp. expensive proposition lol. eg) beef liver, oysters

cause otherwise wouldn't rotating it once a week more effective?

Not with this one.

The pine pollen actually has trace amounts of hormones in it that you are supplying your body with everytime you take it. It's not coaxing your body into producing the hormones itself the way the other herbs do.

And no, you cannot get "shut down" by taking this in this fashion as you would by taking other exogenous hormones. That's the beauty of pine pollen. It's a hormonal gift from nature.

xxLUK
10-01-2017, 04:21 AM
quick question, been taking 1g pine pollen for over a week now. the insane effects i had at the start have almost entirely deminished, does that mean i have formed a tolerance? or my body just had a tiny taste but that isnt the actual dose that will maintain those effects? i read CDNuts talkin about how u cant form a tolerance to this because its food. Very curious, cheers

ps, i was going to ask this in my own thread but this thread seems more applicable to ask

coppersocks
10-01-2017, 04:26 AM
quick question, been taking 1g pine pollen for over a week now. the insane effects i had at the start have almost entirely deminished, does that mean i have formed a tolerance? or my body just had a tiny taste but that isnt the actual dose that will maintain those effects? i read CDNuts talkin about how u cant form a tolerance to this because its food. Very curious, cheers

ps, i was going to ask this in my own thread but this thread seems more applicable to askHonestly it's most likely caused by the waves that your body is in anyway. There's weeks that pine pollen makes me as horny as a teenage rabbit, then some where I don't get much from it at all. It was the same with R-Andro which contains basically the same compound as PP (androsterone). Just keep taking it, the goal here is to nudge your body in the right direction constantly and consistently. Also, 1g of PP is a particularly low dose. I'd take at least 5.

xxLUK
10-01-2017, 04:29 AM
Honestly it's most likely caused by the waves that your body is in anyway. There's weeks that pine pollen makes me as horny as a teenage rabbit, then some where I don't get much from it at all. It was the same with R-Andro which contains basically the same compound as PP (androsterone). Just keep taking it, the goal here is to nudge your body in the right direction constantly and consistently. Also, 1g of PP is a particularly low dose. I'd take at least 5.

wow ! thanks so much for that super fast response man, yeah bro ive been sick with a headcold these past days where my sexdrive has dipped and i havent been getting these effects from the pinepollen that i initially had, that probably is playing a big role. yeah im taking low dose for now until my bulk order comes in so i can have liberty to take 5g. apparently its illegal in my country? its getting held up at customs....smh (5kgs) hope it clears man....this stuff is too good

basementdweller
10-06-2017, 03:31 PM
Just started pine pollen today, 2 tsps along with 500 mg of tongkat, so far so good. This should keep my T levels sufficient as I ween myself off of androgel (only taking 1.25 grams now).

Can someone provide a link where I can see this R-andro stuff? All I found was something called Super R-andro. Not sure if it's the same thing

Snell1234
10-06-2017, 11:19 PM
Just started pine pollen today, 2 tsps along with 500 mg of tongkat, so far so good. This should keep my T levels sufficient as I ween myself off of androgel (only taking 1.25 grams now).

Can someone provide a link where I can see this R-andro stuff? All I found was something called Super R-andro. Not sure if it's the same thing

That's the one.

xxLUK
10-21-2017, 05:02 PM
灵芝多糖|虫草多糖|杭州众芝康菇生物 技术有限公司 (http://www.johncanbio.com/)
Email of the sales
extract@johncanbio.com

hey bro i bought 5kilos from these guys, 2nd day taking this pinepollen and its fucked up my sleep, given me a rash everywhere, made my mind wired af, not calm at all, and its giving me anxiety/accelerated heart beat. the pine pollen i bought from iherb didnt do ANY of this to me, so what do you think gives?

Snell1234
10-21-2017, 05:07 PM
hey bro i bought 5kilos from these guys, 2nd day taking this pinepollen and its fucked up my sleep, given me a rash everywhere, made my mind wired af, not calm at all, and its giving me anxiety/accelerated heart beat. the pine pollen i bought from iherb didnt do ANY of this to me, so what do you think gives?

Lost empire herbs are recommended for a reason as it has been used and tested by everyone.

All other sources haven't been tested and we can't tell you what they are like.

xxLUK
10-21-2017, 05:11 PM
Lost empire herbs are recommended for a reason as it has been used and tested by everyone.

All other sources haven't been tested and we can't tell you what they are like.

yea i figured as fucking much... i mean hes been buying it for 2 years so i thought itd be good shit. guess it just disagrees with me... back to buying the overpriced shit then :/

Snell1234
10-21-2017, 11:49 PM
yea i figured as fucking much... i mean hes been buying it for 2 years so i thought itd be good shit. guess it just disagrees with me... back to buying the overpriced shit then :/

Back to buying from lost empire herbs, if you have ever bought from them.

This is your health - saving a few dollars really shouldn't be coming into it.

xxLUK
10-23-2017, 12:17 AM
Back to buying from lost empire herbs, if you have ever bought from them.

This is your health - saving a few dollars really shouldn't be coming into it.

turns out i was accidently megadosing without even realizing, the pine pollin i bought is extremely fine, and theres a lot more than what i thought there'd be in the tea spoons. i accidently took like 20grams + these past few days thinking i was only taking 5grams like cdnuts recomended hence; the terrible response... im a fucking idiot .... going to buy a scale asap

Snell1234
10-23-2017, 05:16 AM
turns out i was accidently megadosing without even realizing, the pine pollin i bought is extremely fine, and theres a lot more than what i thought there'd be in the tea spoons. i accidently took like 20grams + these past few days thinking i was only taking 5grams like cdnuts recomended hence; the terrible response... im a fucking idiot .... going to buy a scale asap

Or buy from lost empire herbs!

xxLUK
10-23-2017, 05:22 AM
Or buy from lost empire herbs!

yeah i will do that too bro dont u worry lmao. so is there really no limit to the amount of this stuff we can eat? i recall cdnuts saying that you can have as much as u want because it's "food"? so if i wanted to have 100grams, could i?

Cdsnuts
10-23-2017, 06:39 AM
turns out i was accidently megadosing without even realizing, the pine pollin i bought is extremely fine, and theres a lot more than what i thought there'd be in the tea spoons. i accidently took like 20grams + these past few days thinking i was only taking 5grams like cdnuts recomended hence; the terrible response... im a fucking idiot .... going to buy a scale asapIn my opinion you shouldn't have a bad response regardless. The stuff from Lost Empire herbs is basically food grade and I don't really think you can OD on it. I've taken three huge tablespoons per day gears back and only felt better and better results. Take this for what it's worth

bizzbee
10-23-2017, 01:01 PM
So in your professional medical opinion people with possible food allergies should not have a bad response to food-like substances like pine pollen? A known allergen?

In my opinion you shouldn't have a bad response regardless. The stuff from Lost Empire herbs is basically food grade and I don't really think you can OD on it. I've taken three huge tablespoons per day gears back and only felt better and better results. Take this for what it's worth

Durantia37
10-23-2017, 09:24 PM
So in your professional medical opinion people with possible food allergies should not have a bad response to food-like substances like pine pollen? A known allergen?

Dude, why do you have to be such a cunt all the time. He never said he was a medical professional. He prefaced AND ended with "in my opinion," "for what it's worth," etc. And all he did was give his personal experience. You just try to start fights.

Cdsnuts
10-24-2017, 04:47 AM

You're welcome for the help. Anytime.

Snell1234
10-24-2017, 08:25 AM
Pine pollen is not a known allergen. The opposite in fact. It helps with allergies.

bizzbee
10-24-2017, 12:14 PM
Clin Exp Allergy. 2009 Sep;39(9):1438-46. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2009.03308.x. Epub 2009 Jul 2.
Allergenicity and cross-reactivity of pine pollen.

Gastaminza G1, Lombardero M, Bernaola G, Antepara I, Muoz D, Gamboa PM, Audicana MT, Marcos C, Ansotegui IJ.
Author information
Abstract
BACKGROUND:
Pine pollen has long been considered a non-allergenic pollen. The large size of the grain and its low levels of proteins are the main reasons invoked to explain this low allergenicity. The aim of this study was to describe the main allergenic bands of Pinus radiata (PR) and its cross-reactivity with other pine species, other conifers and grass pollen.
METHODS:
Sixty-five pine-pollen-allergic patients (51% also sensitized to grass pollen) were studied. Skin prick tests (SPT) to a battery of allergens including PR, Pinus pinea, Pinus sylvestris, Pinus nigra and Cupressus sempervirens pollens and specific IgE determination to PR and Pinus strobus were performed. IgE-immunoblotting to a PR extract and other pine pollens was also carried out. UniCAP inhibition and immunoblotting inhibition studies were performed to assess the cross-reactivity between different pollens.
RESULTS:
The SPTs were positive with all the pine pollen extracts tested in 69% of the patients. Specific IgE was positive to PR or P. strobus in 77% of the patients, and to Lolium perenne in 51%. Nine different allergenic bands were detected. The two main allergens were a 42 kDa band recognized by 85% of the patients and a band of approximately 6-8 kDa recognized by 40%. A high degree of cross-reactivity was observed between different pine pollen species, but not between pines and C. sempervirens pollen. A partial cross-reactivity could be seen between pine and grass pollens only in patients also sensitized to L. perenne.
CONCLUSIONS:
Pine pollen should be considered as a potential allergenic pollen especially where this pollen is abundant. The detection of a high number of patients that were monosensitized to pine pollen suggests the possibility of treating these patients with specific immunotherapy.

Pine pollen is not a known allergen. The opposite in fact. It helps with allergies.

bizzbee
10-24-2017, 12:16 PM
"Reactions to pine pollen are similar to the results of other pollen allergies. People allergic to pine pollen often have grass allergies. Allergic reactions to pine nuts range from mild to extremely severe cases, including anaphylactic reaction. This life-threatening reaction can occur in seconds. Watch for warning signs in restaurants, fast food places, and other places where food is prepared and/or served."

The Hazards Of Pine Pollen Allergy | PinePollenTincture.com (http://pinepollentincture.com/hazards-of-pine-pollen-allergy/)

bizzbee
10-24-2017, 12:21 PM
CD,

If a medical professional were to give such an opinion as yours they would probably be in hot water. I understand you were only giving your opinion and that you are not a medical professional but others look to you for their example. You have a platform now and have developed something of a reputation within the community so please do take greater care when expressing opinions on promoting certain things for consumption. And I'm certain I speak on behalf of all of us here when I say that we deeply appreciate your advice on matters of fitness, nutrition, and optimal health.

Cdsnuts
10-24-2017, 12:27 PM
CD,

If a medical professional were to give such an opinion as yours they would probably be in hot water. I understand you were only giving your opinion and that you are not a medical professional but others look to you for their example. You have a platform now and have developed something of a reputation within the community so please do take greater care when expressing opinions on promoting certain things for consumption. And I'm certain I speak on behalf of all of us here when I say that we deeply appreciate your advice on matters of fitness, nutrition, and optimal health.There are plenty of threads here in regards to pine pollen where I tell people that have never taken it before to take a small amount just to be sure. In my years of recommending that supplement I have not come across anyone who's ever had any type of life-threatening reaction.

Do some searches. It's nothing I haven't said before a hundred times. Haven't killed anyone yet. But thanks for your utmost concern.

And on a side note, it looks like you really put alot of time into finding those studies, posting them, writing a message etc. You can tell alot about a man by what he does with his time. Seeing as your not fully healed yet, perhaps you can find a better use for yours?

Good luck to you.

Durantia37
10-24-2017, 01:57 PM
CD,

If a medical professional were to give such an opinion as yours they would probably be in hot water. I understand you were only giving your opinion and that you are not a medical professional but others look to you for their example. You have a platform now and have developed something of a reputation within the community so please do take greater care when expressing opinions on promoting certain things for consumption. And I'm certain I speak on behalf of all of us here when I say that we deeply appreciate your advice on matters of fitness, nutrition, and optimal health.

Do you have a mute button.

bizzbee
10-24-2017, 03:29 PM
It didn't take long to find those studies as a matter of fact. And even if it did it would have been worth the effort to provide some warning to those who are susceptible, however improbable. Please don't be upset. Let's remain friends. No hard feelings huh?

There are plenty of threads here in regards to pine pollen where I tell people that have never taken it before to take a small amount just to be sure. In my years of recommending that supplement I have not come across anyone who's ever had any type of life-threatening reaction.

Do some searches. It's nothing I haven't said before a hundred times. Haven't killed anyone yet. But thanks for your utmost concern.

And on a side note, it looks like you really put alot of time into finding those studies, posting them, writing a message etc. You can tell alot about a man by what he does with his time. Seeing as your not fully healed yet, perhaps you can find a better use for yours?

Good luck to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have ear plugs?

Do you have a mute button.

xxLUK
10-25-2017, 12:33 AM
It didn't take long to find those studies as a matter of fact. And even if it did it would have been worth the effort to provide some warning to those who are susceptible, however improbable. Please don't be upset. Let's remain friends. No hard feelings huh?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have ear plugs?

i bought a scale it turns out i was only taking 3-4grams, not that much at all tbh because i have been taking 2grams a day these prior weeks . i have another friend who has been taking this pinepollen from same source he has been feeling pain in his lymphnodes by his vtaper as have i.

symptoms since taking this pinepollen which is 3-4grams a day for the course of 4 days are:
kidney pain
body anxiety
stiffness/tension in neck
shortness of breath
accelerated heart rate
night sweats
nightmares
loss of apetite
extremely blotchy face rash/hives/itchy eyes
increased brainfog/apathy
also had terrible light sleep from it, woke up as if i never slept
pain in my dick
twitches in pelvic floor or perhaps prostate
lymphnode pain by leftside of vtaper and left armpit

i contacted supplier its the same as lost empires has, he assured me its pure and has not been contaminated. on his website he has photos of his laboratory where they extract it and whatnot.

i was getting these symptoms before i even figured attributed it to pinepollen so i hope no one thinks im just being dramatic.

and yes bizzbee is correct, i take a lot of what cdnuts says to heart and i honestly follow his opinion before a dr's.

so what i think is, this is an allergic reaction or intolerance for this stuff. what ill take a break until this residual body anxiety has subsided (almost gone) and ill resume to my old pinepollen that did me wonders

rahaysa
10-25-2017, 01:08 AM
i bought a scale it turns out i was only taking 3-4grams, not that much at all tbh because i have been taking 2grams a day these prior weeks . i have another friend who has been taking this pinepollen from same source he has been feeling pain in his lymphnodes by his vtaper as have i.

symptoms since taking this pinepollen which is 3-4grams a day for the course of 4 days are:
kidney pain
body anxiety
shortness of breath
accelerated heart rate
night sweats
nightmares
loss of apetite
pain in my dick

i contacted supplier its the same as lost empires has, he assured me its pure and has not been contaminated. on his website he has photos of his laboratory where they extract it and whatnot.

i was getting these symptoms before i even figured attributed it to pinepollen so i hope no one thinks im just being dramatic.

and yes bizzbee is correct, i take a lot of what cdnuts says to heart and i honestly follow his opinion before a dr's.

so what i think is, this is an allergic reaction or intolerance for this stuff. what ill take a break until this residual body anxiety has subsided (almost gone) and ill resume to my old pinepollen that did me wonders

no offense meant to anyone .. i just wanted to give my opinion which might be of help...
CD is doing a great job of helping people ... if not for him 90% of us would not have started on the road to recovery... so we need to give him the due credit he deserves ..

having said that ... do we have to agree with everything he says ... i feel NO .... 90% of what he has put forward goes well with me ... and is helping me recover .. so i do it ... there is 10% of it which i dont agree ... because my body tells me otherwise ... for example .. DAA ... i dont like the feeling i get after consuming DAA... CD had great apprciation for the same ...

so should i go with CD or hear to what my body says ... i feel we need to do a bit of both ... try it because a seasoned user and healed person like CD has used ... and if your body does not like it ... stop it ... there is no need for going nto questioning mode ... there are nearly 40 herbs on Lost empire which CD recommends ... does everything work for everyone ... hell no .... some people are going to find some herbs counter productive ... so we need to take whichever we like ... instead of bugging CD wiith so many questions ...he is really doing a big help here ... lets not make him dislike it ..

for all i know after i heal completely i will not even turn to these forums... lets appreciate the time and energy CD is putting fo our betterment ... people like him are rare ... in evry aspect ...

Again No Offense to bizbee or xxluk or anyone ...

Cdsnuts
10-25-2017, 04:49 AM
Again guys....I've said this a hundred times...like everything else. You always take a small amount FIRST...wait a few hours...see if you have a reaction, then proceed. It's been said in multiple threads.

Snell1234
10-25-2017, 05:12 AM

kidney pain
body anxiety
shortness of breath
accelerated heart rate
night sweats
nightmares
loss of apetite
pain in my dick

How long have you been taking it for?

I would get from lost empire herbs and no where else.

If these reactions are from the pine pollen, funnily enough, I think they are sort of good. I think you should have a break to all the symptoms completely subside but I think you might get a pleasant surprise that your baseline will improve a few weeks down the track. They look like low potassium symptoms to me. This can occur through the androstenedione in it which can cause potassium to drop. You sort of need this to happen for the bounce back effect to happen and for you to improve.

That said, get off it for a bit now, let all this resolve, see where you land. And only use lost empire herbs.

xxLUK
10-25-2017, 01:16 PM
Again guys....I've said this a hundred times...like everything else. You always take a small amount FIRST...wait a few hours...see if you have a reaction, then proceed. It's been said in multiple threads.

yeah i had been taking a small amount 1-2grams and i was heavily enjoying the effects i didnt think to do that when i had changed kinds of pinepollen.

How long have you been taking it for?

I would get from lost empire herbs and no where else.

If these reactions are from the pine pollen, funnily enough, I think they are sort of good. I think you should have a break to all the symptoms completely subside but I think you might get a pleasant surprise that your baseline will improve a few weeks down the track. They look like low potassium symptoms to me. This can occur through the androstenedione in it which can cause potassium to drop. You sort of need this to happen for the bounce back effect to happen and for you to improve.

That said, get off it for a bit now, let all this resolve, see where you land. And only use lost empire herbs.

i was on it for 4 days 2-3grams a day. i hope you are right bro, that sort of cheers me up. ive been bit down in the dumps because of these symptoms because everything has been looking up and i have been living life more like a normal person, feels like a big setback. thanks for the kind words snell, youre a good man

Maxout777
10-25-2017, 09:43 PM
This place has turned into God damned Propecia Help

xxLUK
10-25-2017, 10:40 PM
This place has turned into God damned Propecia Help

what makes u say that? cause i had an adverse effect and im letting people know how i reacted? lol...

Maxout777
10-25-2017, 10:45 PM
what makes u say that? cause i had an adverse effect and im letting people know how i reacted? lol...

Not you, I'm referring to the bickering over everything.

xxLUK
10-26-2017, 09:44 AM
Guys I'm concerned at this point. My emotions have become as numb as they were a year ago around the time this has all started, my sleep is suffering and I still have no appetite I'm writing this at 4:42am because I can't sleep. Is this normal to seeming to go completely 100% backwards? I'm getting pains in my eurethra. I can't fathom what has happened from taking pineppllen? I'll get blood tests?

bizzbee
10-28-2017, 06:48 AM
Have been taking pine pollen tincture now for over a week straight. Stopped the oregano oil. I got such raging nocturnals I couldn't sleep last night. Wtf?? I should note that I've also been taking caffeine everyday but for one day I stopped the tincture and just had coffee and oregano oil and started feeling not as good. Plus I can be a little fast and loose with diet and still feel okay. Going to continue the tincture until it's done. May have a few more weeks left. Just in time for the next prohormone cycle. Today's gym session was phenomenal. Military press with 90lb dumbbells for 4 reps! Bounds of energy!

K8668B
10-28-2017, 08:49 AM
How much of the tincture do you take on a daily basis? Mine ran out. They go pretty fast. I'm gonna get another of the tincture. I guess a lot of ppl do that one daily. I was using it in rotation. Maybe it would be more effective for me daily.

- - - Updated - - -

How much of the tincture do you take daily? I might try that instead of doing it in rotation like I was. I need to get another bottle.

bizzbee
10-28-2017, 12:54 PM
I take three droppers full per day. Sometimes more.

How much of the tincture do you take on a daily basis? Mine ran out. They go pretty fast. I'm gonna get another of the tincture. I guess a lot of ppl do that one daily. I was using it in rotation. Maybe it would be more effective for me daily.

- - - Updated - - -

How much of the tincture do you take daily? I might try that instead of doing it in rotation like I was. I need to get another bottle.

jacknap
10-28-2017, 01:54 PM
I take three droppers full per day. Sometimes more.

do you find tolerance with this? I don't really notice a difference either way tbh so far..

strange how we both got the sleep issues return after we were doing so well. yesterday I was like virtually recovered lol.

basementdweller
10-28-2017, 03:58 PM

kidney pain
body anxiety
shortness of breath
accelerated heart rate
night sweats
nightmares
loss of apetite
pain in my dick

Yikes! I actually just noticed a swollen lymph node in my groin 2 days ago. Would be a shame if I had to stop using PP

xxLUK
10-28-2017, 04:51 PM
Yikes! I actually just noticed a swollen lymph node in my groin 2 days ago. Would be a shame if I had to stop using PP

bizzbee
10-29-2017, 10:07 AM
To be clear, I don't have sleep issues. The nocturnal arousal was so strong that it made me wake up.
I don't know what you mean by tolerance. Do you mean having the effects subside?

do you find tolerance with this? I don't really notice a difference either way tbh so far..

strange how we both got the sleep issues return after we were doing so well. yesterday I was like virtually recovered lol.

jacknap
10-29-2017, 10:48 AM
To be clear, I don't have sleep issues. The nocturnal arousal was so strong that it made me wake up.
I don't know what you mean by tolerance. Do you mean having the effects subside?

yes, having the effects subside

bizzbee
10-29-2017, 11:38 AM
I don't detect any subsidence at this point.

Also, I should point out that while I was taking the tincture and the caffeine, I sort of pigged out this week on pizza, cheeses, pasta, alcohol, chocolate, desserts, cake, etc... Did not crash. Also, bowel movements have returned to almost normal frequency.

Must say I'm getting a little tired of paleo. I needed a break. And now that my food sensitivities are much less severe I think I may have start to reincorporate a little cheese and pasta into the diet.

yes, having the effects subside

Fausto Soares
10-29-2017, 04:46 PM
Pine pollen give me a GREAT pressure on pelvic region, i am not complaning, just saying what happens, it is one of the herbs wich let me horny, but until now, nothing has been better than Butea Superba.

jacknap
10-29-2017, 06:21 PM
I don't detect any subsidence at this point.

Also, I should point out that while I was taking the tincture and the caffeine, I sort of pigged out this week on pizza, cheeses, pasta, alcohol, chocolate, desserts, cake, etc... Did not crash. Also, bowel movements have returned to almost normal frequency.

Must say I'm getting a little tired of paleo. I needed a break. And now that my food sensitivities are much less severe I think I may have start to reincorporate a little cheese and pasta into the diet.

lol I'm not talking about paleo i'm talking about the pine pollen tincture using it daily.

I think tincture is best cycled right as adviced by cd

I use the powder daily though in my shakes :)

u can make paleo more fun if you use dairy too and don't have sensitivies. I don't i'm personally satisfied with eating clean and don't really get cravings for crap.

for me i miss using drugs recreationally more lol. was never a big junk food eater.

Cdsnuts
10-29-2017, 06:28 PM
lol I'm not talking about paleo i'm talking about the pine pollen tincture using it daily.

u can make paleo more fun if you use dairy too and don't have sensitivies. I don't i'm personally satisfied with eating clean and don't really get cravings for crap.

for me i miss using drugs recreationally more lol. was never a big junk food eater.One day soon my friend, one day soon.

bizzbee
10-29-2017, 06:43 PM
I know what you're talking about. Forgive the digression to paleo. Why don't you try the tincture for a couple of weeks and see how you feel? You're taking practically half the items you'd find in a vitamin store anyway, what's one more addition to your mad witches brew?

for me i miss using drugs recreationally more lol. was never a big junk food eater.

sunny1
10-30-2017, 12:44 AM
Pine pollen give me a GREAT pressure on pelvic region, i am not complaning, just saying what happens, it is one of the herbs wich let me horny, but until now, nothing has been better than Butea Superba.

what brand of butea you use

Fausto Soares
10-30-2017, 02:24 AM
what brand of butea you use

Swanson's

sunny1
10-30-2017, 03:30 AM
Swanson's

Does it increase sensitivity and erection strength.

Fausto Soares
10-30-2017, 03:54 AM
Does it increase sensitivity and erection strength.

Yeah, i have the response with it in these two areas, even because this herb affects neurotransmission, increase NO2 production and increase DHT.

bizzbee
10-31-2017, 08:16 PM
Took straight up pine pollen tincture without any caffeine today. Felt nothing. Probably worse. I knew it was the caffeine that was giving me the boost. I think I'll return it the tincture.

K8668B
11-04-2017, 02:53 PM
I forget whether this has been answered before or not. But for the TINCTURE, could you take this everyday indefinitely? Thats what i would prefer to do. It says on the LEH website to cycle pine pollen tincture for 5 days on, then 2 days off. But if one could take pine pollen powder indefinitely everyday for this rest of his life, why not the same with PP tincture?

I plan on ordering more of both soon. But firstly the tincture again.

- - - Updated - - -

I forget whether this has been answered before or not. But for the TINCTURE, could you take this everyday indefinitely? Thats what i would prefer to do. It says on the LEH website to cycle pine pollen tincture for 5 days on, then 2 days off. But if one could take pine pollen powder indefinitely everyday for this rest of his life, why not the same with PP tincture?

bizzbee
11-04-2017, 04:05 PM
No, the tincture must be cycled. The powder is everyday. I hope you don't mind if I answer instead, just thought I'd pick up the slack for CD.

Cdsnuts
11-04-2017, 05:16 PM

- - - Updated - - -

You can run it for a month or so indefinitely, imo. The tincture is just more concentrated in regards to the androgens whereas the powder has all of the constituents in it for a more balanced effect.

But really, the best thing to do is to follow the program exactly as it is outlined. Set it and forget it. Live your life. Stop worrying and thinking about it. This is your biggest obstacle (and most PFS sufferers) Make sure you're doing everything correctly and then STOP THINKING about it.

If you have problems with that, then you need to focus on quieting your mind with breath work and meditation. IMO, you think about this way too much.

Cdsnuts
11-04-2017, 05:20 PM
Took straight up pine pollen tincture without any caffeine today. Felt nothing. Probably worse. I knew it was the caffeine that was giving me the boost. I think I'll return it the tincture.

Sigh....

You're not going to feel every herb, everytime. You need to cycle them, make sure you're straight on the rest of the protocol, and get on with your life. I wish caffeine alone made me feel like the tincture does. It doesn't, because, well, it's just caffeine. It's not loaded with beneficial hormones. Just because you don't feel it, doesn't mean it's not benefiting your body.

TIME + CONSISTENCY = RESULTS.

You guys make this way to hard for yourselves.

flamingpie
11-28-2017, 09:25 PM
Just ordered the powder from Lost Empire. Excited to add this to my arsenal!

rmoore
12-04-2017, 01:17 PM
Hey CD

I rotate 18 of the herbs with taking Pine Pollen Powder (3 tablespoons per day). When I get to my pine pollen tincture can I still take that twice per day for that day along with the PP powder or back down on the PP powder for that day.

Cdsnuts
12-04-2017, 02:14 PM
Hey CD

I rotate 18 of the herbs with taking Pine Pollen Powder (3 tablespoons per day). When I get to my pine pollen tincture can I still take that twice per day for that day along with the PP powder or back down on the PP powder for that day.I say go for it.