PDA

View Full Version : Best Tribulus Source

Cdsnuts
02-26-2017, 12:30 PM
So I have been trying and trying with not much luck to source a good quality trib supplement. Luckily, I still have more then half a tub left of Liftmodes tribulus which was THE BEST, hands down.

I'm leaving the Trib on my list of herbs to cycle, but I can't in good conscience recommend a brand that I haven't tried yet.

Any of you guys out there have some options or personal experience with anything other then liftmodes Trib?

Would love to hear it.

I've heard good things about this one: Amazon.com: Tribulus Terrestris Extract - Most Powerful Testosterone Booster - Top Quality (2 Bottles 180 Tablets): Health Personal Care (http://amzn.to/2lYZDcf)

But have never tried it myself.

Swill
02-26-2017, 01:47 PM
I'm interested in this also, haven't even managed to get hold of the Liftmode stuff as every time i've tried, they've been out.

hossam
02-26-2017, 11:40 PM
I heard a lot of people recommending Humanofort but i never tried it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maxout777
02-27-2017, 01:23 PM
I also have never been able to find Liftmode tribulus, so I settled on tribulus from NutraBio.

I'm not exactly wow'd by it, but it isn't terrible either. Would be interested to see other sources here.

Cdsnuts
02-27-2017, 01:32 PM
Damn... It's looking like I'm going to have to try a bunch of different kinds of Tribulus now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Maxout777
02-27-2017, 10:13 PM
Damn... It's looking like I'm going to have to try a bunch of different kinds of Tribulus now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

At least it's tasty...

DrivenToRecover
02-27-2017, 10:26 PM
At least it's tasty...

LOL

Other than eleuthero and schisandra they are rough...

The other day I actually sprinkled some tongkat ali on my brother's food hahaha

Maxout777
02-27-2017, 11:22 PM
LOL

Rhodiola.....The WORST.

Cdsnuts
02-28-2017, 07:20 AM
Come on guys....a tablespoon of raw ashwaghanda root powder will have you gagging over the sink like nothing else...

- - - Updated - - -

LOL

Why waste such a precious commodity?

DrivenToRecover
02-28-2017, 10:03 AM
Come on guys....a tablespoon of raw ashwaghanda root powder will have you gagging over the sink like nothing else...

- - - Updated - - -

Why waste such a precious commodity?

So someone understands my pain lol

Cdsnuts
02-28-2017, 10:08 AM
So someone understands my pain lol

Although it would be funny to see his reaction because of how bitter the stuff is. Especially if he wasn't expecting it. At least if he has uncontrollable hard ons later he knows why.

DrivenToRecover
02-28-2017, 11:44 AM
Although it would be funny to see his reaction because of how bitter the stuff is. Especially if he wasn't expecting it. At least if he has uncontrollable hard ons later he knows why.

He's 16, so I could only imagine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 alpha victim
03-20-2017, 07:08 PM
Superfoods Australia (https://superfoodsaustralia.com.au/)

This place had trib that I thought was better than the trib I tried from world abs and from other places.

I can't find it on their website now. I am going to try asking them about it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Maxout777
03-20-2017, 08:58 PM
Looks like around the world wide webs, that people still rave about the World Abs Trib......maybe I should give it a try. My NutraBio trib is almost gone.

5 alpha victim
03-21-2017, 10:32 PM
I actually thought the world abs trib was not worth the price.

super food Australia's trib was better and was way cheaper.

Grape Ape
03-22-2017, 01:54 PM
Olympus Labs sells tribulus alatus. Seems to be more reliable than Teratris, and maybe patented. Been a while since I've done the research. Olympus is a quality company though. I have some, but it was from Analyzed Supplements.

TubZy
03-25-2017, 01:38 PM
Anyone try this https://www.amazon.com/Terrestris-Protodioscin-NUTRA-Absorption-Natural-Testosterone/dp/B01DJHBQ08/ref=sr_1_43_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1490470609&sr=1-43&keywords=tribulus+terrestris+extract

Cdsnuts
03-25-2017, 01:48 PM
Anyone try this https://www.amazon.com/Terrestris-Protodioscin-NUTRA-Absorption-Natural-Testosterone/dp/B01DJHBQ08/ref=sr_1_43_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1490470609&sr=1-43&keywords=tribulus+terrestris+extract

wow... they have other test boosters in the same solution

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Maxout777
03-25-2017, 01:55 PM
That's pretty interesting. For the Tribulus at least, I'm fine with LEH on the other ones.

Cdsnuts
03-25-2017, 03:13 PM
Well if any of you guys try this.....I'm still not 100% thrilled with what I'm recommending on the site. I want it to be the best. And frankly, It's touch for me to gauge anymore. I need people who can really feel the lift to tell me if it's good or not.

AND I'm sick of spending money on tribulus to test it out.....lol. Must have tried five or six different ones already...all of them meh. Nothing has compared to Liftmodes yet.

TubZy
03-27-2017, 11:37 AM
I ordered it, it will be here tomm

Grape Ape
03-27-2017, 09:24 PM
Looks terrible, IMO. There's is no way 15mg is equivalent to 1,500mg. Sublingual delivery isn't that strong.

TubZy
03-27-2017, 10:18 PM
Looks terrible, IMO. There's is no way 15mg is equivalent to 1,500mg. Sublingual delivery isn't that strong.

Source? The Protodioscin is what you want anyways seems to be standardized to 40%, which is it what matters rather than the total milligrams.

Cdsnuts
03-28-2017, 07:18 AM
Source? The Protodioscin is what you want anyways seems to be standardized to 40%, which is it what matters rather than the total milligrams.

Nice tits Tubz.....lol

TubZy
03-28-2017, 12:18 PM
Nice tits Tubz.....lol

;););)

Grape Ape
03-28-2017, 02:52 PM
What's 40% of 15mg?

TubZy
03-28-2017, 04:40 PM
What's 40% of 15mg?

It is not that simple of just taking "40% of 15mg", it contains DMSO. DMSO potentiates steroids up to a 3-10 fold. There is a reason why it is included in topical pharmaceutical applications in Asia. That is not even including the sublingual route either bypassing the digestive tract.

Where did you read sublingual/topical can't be that strong? If that was true half of the products suggested on this site wouldn't work.

Grape Ape
03-28-2017, 05:54 PM
Didn't say anything about topicals, UT sublingual supps have been pretty miss in the past. Even with the absorption being enhanced, it doesn't mean you only need 10% or in this case 1% of an effective dose. FRL's sublingual Epi product comes to mind. Had like 20mg of Epiandrosterone in it. Transdermal ly we are still using in the 100's of mg, and orally up to a gram.

5 alpha victim
03-28-2017, 06:40 PM
Nice tits Tubz.....lol
speaking of profile pics. You didn't turn into a walker did you?

I'm always looking out for that pending zombie apocalypse so I'm just playing it safe on this one.

TubZy
03-28-2017, 07:01 PM
Didn't say anything about topicals, UT sublingual supps have been pretty miss in the past. Even with the absorption being enhanced, it doesn't mean you only need 10% or in this case 1% of an effective dose. FRL's sublingual Epi product comes to mind. Had like 20mg of Epiandrosterone in it. Transdermal ly we are still using in the 100's of mg, and orally up to a gram.

Explain to me the difference in absorption between topical vs sublingual? The gums are super vascular and thin more than any other part on the body. The membranes in the mouth are extremely penetrable. Only difference is the skin contains a higher concentration of steroid enzymes like the gonads/penis which contain higher amounts of 5AR etc. but again that would only be a marginal difference and would only apply to certain steroids. When DMSO is even added to the mix the difference would be even significantly less.

"Even with the absorption being enhanced, it doesn't mean you only need 10% or in this case 1% of an effective dose"

Actually, yes it does. The end result is what matters and how much makes it to the cell. Using 1% DMSO as a solution, a steroid dose of only 1/10 as big as without DMSO was needed to achieve the same effects. So, roughly speaking, DMSO increased the effects of the steroid 10-fold.

Pharmacology of DMSO (http://www.dmso.org/articles/information/herschler.htm)

I have no idea about the products you used, I'm assuming they don't have DMSO in it anyways? Comparing products from different companies is irrelevant though, of course each company is going to claim they have the best absorption rate and too many variables to take into consideration. I'm talking specifically about active ingredients only. I'm assuming you haven't tried anything dissolved in DMSO personally, but you would be surprised by the difference, you need only a fraction of the amount.

I guess I'll ask one more time, where did you read sublingual wasn't as strong? I'm genuinely interested to read about it if that is really the case.

TubZy
03-28-2017, 07:03 PM
speaking of profile pics. You didn't turn into a walker did you?

I'm always looking out for that pending zombie apocalypse so I'm just playing it safe on this one.

maybe :rolleyes:

5 alpha victim
03-28-2017, 07:21 PM
maybe :rolleyes:
dam

I already have enough ammo but I'm thinking I could be better stocked up on supplements which would probable be even more difficult to find in a post apocalyptic world.

watsonwillam
12-07-2018, 01:46 AM
BulkSupplements (https://www.cashyourskills.com/) Tribulus Terrestris Powder.

Presently Foods Tribulus.

MET-Rx Tribulus 750.

Ideal Nutrition Tribulus Terrestris.

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Tribulus.

Unadulterated Encapsulations Tribulus Formula.

Savesta Tribulus.

GNC Herbal Plus Tribulus.

basementdweller
12-16-2018, 07:27 PM
World abs is the real deal. I tried a double dose today and WOW... trib just became my favorite herb