PDA

View Full Version : should I start the program with out the herbs or will it work for me

ahmed wolf
02-27-2017, 09:25 PM
like i said in my previous post i am screwed i cant think straight scaerd more after seeing guys here post 1 pill cuzed sleeping issues now i have them 2 and reading shrinking in the piens from 2 pills that i am pretty sure i have that 2 now
I only took 3 pills I handed stronger anabolics when i was competing in bodybuilding never fealf like this even in a fucking bridge
i cant have the herbs i live in a third world country will the fast work ?
i have high testosterone higher than range 11ng/ml dht also higher than range is there any point in the program?
it's been 3 months now stopped going to the gym since I fealt the sides and still didnt lose alot of muscle i am loosing my mind really my sides are ED and muscle twitching do i have pfs ? if so how can i cure myself? never smoked or drinked alcohol before been training since i was 16 now i am 25

coppersocks
02-28-2017, 04:08 AM
Heya man, I'm no expert but the first thing you need to do is calm down. Seriously. The anxiety that you have can make the symptoms of PFS much worse and even produce symptoms like ED by itself. No one here can really tell you if you have PFS, the drug does different things to different people at different doses, and just the thought of it can seem to throw some people for a loop. As you were told on here before, there is a strong possibility that you do not have PFS but since you are still experiencing symptoms then you need to switch your mind from anxiousness and worry to "what can I do about it?", whatever the case is.
I'm not sure on your situation and your ability to get the herbs and I've not even really started CD's protocol yet so I can't speak about how important every aspect is but maybe someone else can, though it seems to be a holistic approach that tackles PFS from every angle. So, if you are totally unable to get any of the herbs at this point in time, do what you can do. Do the juice fast if you can, then go back to the gym! Start eating right again. Meditate or do the Wim Hof breathing as they are excellent for quietening your racing mind. You can do these things so do them and stop focusing in on how fucked or not you think you might be because there is literally no point to that, all it will do is create more anxiousness, more worry. Literally, that is all it will do. Once you realise that about it you realise how unnecessary it is. I spent weeks on other boards driving myself crazy, thinking that I've destroyed my life and really contemplating suicide. Until I realised that the most pain I was in was self created. My symptoms may be bad but others have had it worse and gotten through it, why couldn't I do the same? So here I am with a dick that doesn't work and brain fog and insomnia that decides to descend at the worst possible times whilst I'm desperately trying to get assignments done before deadlines. But I'm drinking my third pint of juice for the day and I'm muddling through my coursework and NOT WORRYING. Because I know I'm gonna be alright. No matter how bad you are, unless you are physically unable to get out of bed you are able to head in the right direction. Focus on that and nothing else.

ahmed wolf
02-28-2017, 02:46 PM
thanx for the reply and hope u will recover.
how long u took it if u dont mind me asking?

jimmyjonas
02-28-2017, 03:05 PM
Ahmed, I know we've spoken before a couple times on another forum about this but bro I really think your problem is psychological, it's more Post Traumatic Stress Disorder than Post Finasteride Syndrome, you've fucking totally freaked yourself out and have got yourself in a loop, you're not sleeping three months later because you've built yourself to a frenzy and muscle twitching can be from severe anxiety like some people get heart palpitations, it's the adrenaline running through you from panic and you're stuck in panic mode. I said it before bro stop posting on the forums you're just strengthening the loop, if you apply the protocol you will no doubt feel better but I think therapy and cutting loose from the forums will help you considerably but you keep doing it over and over, you've driven yourself mad. Nobody on hairlosstalk has the answers you need, it's a dead end road. Again the protocol will help you but from speaking with you before I think panic disorder and stress are playing the biggest part here.

You will be alright man. Good luck.

ahmed wolf
03-01-2017, 06:07 PM
thanx for the reply glad ur doing ok
can i start the protocol with out the herbs?